Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,230 members, 7,953,870 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 08:01 AM

Who Do Men Call Me? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Who Do Men Call Me? (196 Views)

Why Do Men Love Darkness? / Why Do Men Repeat Same Error In The Bible? / Why Do Men(bishops) Cover Their Head In Worship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Who Do Men Call Me? by praz001(m): 7:46pm On Jun 29, 2019
That was what our LORD JESUS CHRIST asked his disciples....

To every one who do you call HIM?

The all in all.....
The great healer....
The merciful one...
The 4th in the fire with the 3 Hebrews.. ....

Friday 28th June 2019....

it all happened... I tried warming my soup and beans in the pot simultaneously on my gas burner. The soup was hot enough so I put off it burner leaving the beans to get got....

l left home some minutes to 6am for work only to return at a quarter to 5 with a choked smell all over my rented apartment... I tot it was a spark for the fridge that might have caused the smell because do leave it on, only to get into kitchen and saw the beans I was warming in the morning...

To every one reading this what do you call HIM?
11 hours and some minutes...

THE GRACIOUS GOD!
Re: Who Do Men Call Me? by DateMynd44(m): 11:54pm On Jun 29, 2019
Saviour that saved u from conflagration and can also save u from The eternal fires which is God's wrath
Re: Who Do Men Call Me? by orisa37: 10:30am On Jun 30, 2019
Good Friend.

(1) (Reply)

Rape Accusations: Why Report Years Later Not When It Occurred? / Backsliding: A Negative Rebirth / Knowledge Of Light Vs Darkness

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.