Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,333 members, 7,811,974 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:28 AM

She's Trying To Coza Me, She's Intentional. - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / She's Trying To Coza Me, She's Intentional. (1284 Views)

Is She Trying To Use My Details For Fraud? / RAPE: FAQ On Nairaland Since The COZA Saga / Protest March To Coza Church, Abuja?. Right Or Wrong . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She's Trying To Coza Me, She's Intentional. by IamSoProlific: 8:30pm On Jun 29, 2019
I greet everyone out here, I'd go straight up, on the rave of this #MeToo trending now with rape.

There's this girl called Fatima (not her real name) I met through a friend from 2go those days, from there we migrated to bbm and then Whatsap. The girl so loved me to the moon and back, though we haven't seen then, so when I relocated to the country newly,I invited her from Abuja to Lagos where I first lived. She came through and it seemed the love grew stronger on her first glance at me.

The girl was so rushing me for marriage and stuffs, but then I was displaying youthful exuberance clamoring for "baby-fatherism". I discussed that with her and she welcomed it(ready to carry belle for me ASAP) but truth be told I needed to take things easy, so to know her behavioral traits and genetics (worthy of mothering a child, in character, morals and sense-wise). Family value is gold to me.

Afterwards, I noticed she was the opposite of nice and had serious anger issues, prone to drama in the nearest future(I'm too calm and simple for a drama life).
I "jejely" managed her till she left. I showed her crazy love and respect till she left (actually made sure she came and left by flight- she claimed that was her first experience, bought phone for her too)

When she returned back to Abuja where she based, I do send her cash from time to time while I gradually withdrew so she could stop building castles in the air on me, because I already knew she isn't my type(opposite of all I wanted in a woman, and she contradicts all she portrayed to be while we were on blind date).
After my brain went back to default and I changed my mind on the baby daddy stuff. I told her too, that I wouldn't like to deflate her ego or mess up her high hopes that we wouldn't continue with the relationship but that doesn't mean I don't wish her well or wouldn't help her with stuffs if need be. She was cool with it after rambling for awhile, of course I did send her money twice afterwards out of my benevolence.

Long story short, we all moved on, I even misplaced her number, but I never knew the girl was trailing on me all this years,up on till last year, when I started attaining spotlight, being in couple of videos with A-list artists (I'm actually into entertainment, relatively famous, if I should intro myself, most people sure would know me, since I've featured in so many hit tracks that really reigned and still reigning) and the #MeToo stuff on rape trended then.

She popped into my DM saying some bitter stuffs like I jilted her, that she had dreams of us being together and stuffs, I knew she wanted drama, so I didn't really reply, few weeks down the line, she started yelling crazy, that I raped her, that she will tell the public, she started talking crazy,

I stayed off Instagram and twitter for awhile after I had little issue with the label I was affiliated to, so she felt I was off the top again(probably her thoughts) now two days ago a received a call from random number I never had in my contact (obviously her, lost her number then) when I picked, she was acting all sober and my third sense told me she had the conversation on record, she was like "how could you do this to me, I trusted you, you took advantage of me, and raped me while I was asleep, you felt I wouldn't speak up, the time is right, the time is ripe. The world will know who you're, is that how you treat people you hire in your management team.....". Crazy me. I laughed out so loud, I was like "this my little sis is now joking with Bukola's ordeal, tryna joke with a serious matter as rape, abeg sis stop the prank. Rape shouldn't be joked with, I'm against such jokes please". She responded in a mean tone; saying I should stop acting smart like I don't know what I did to her, I told her on a very serious tone that Twas a wrong number, I dropped the call. She's trying to play the blackmail card with me. She has been calling with different number, saying I raped her which I normally scream at her saying "I don't know you, stop calling to blackmail me, I will sue you ooo". This morning one activist lawyer(so she said) called while I was driving, couldn't hear her properly, told her I'd talk to her later in the day. I tried calling her back after I settled but her number isn't going through just yet.

Please guys help me here, especially now my career is about skyrocketing, she wants to play Delilah on me. Trying to feed on Nigerian's gullibility,excitability, social media trial and emotionality against me.

#IDontStandWithBukola
#IStandAgainstRape
#IDontStandWithCOZA
#IStandForTruth
#IStandForJustice

Lalasticlala,mynd44 do the needful please and brother needs a hand.
Re: She's Trying To Coza Me, She's Intentional. by banatna: 8:32pm On Jun 29, 2019
Re: She's Trying To Coza Me, She's Intentional. by CosmicPhoenix: 8:39pm On Jun 29, 2019
walk into the nearest police station,tell them everything you have typed here let them handle the situation

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: She's Trying To Coza Me, She's Intentional. by ngwababe(f): 8:56pm On Jun 29, 2019
Hook her up with any of your close friends, let him invite her, then get her arrested, and she should swear there at police station that she won't threaten you again!
Re: She's Trying To Coza Me, She's Intentional. by Nobody: 9:04pm On Jun 29, 2019
She only want you to give her attention which you doesn't really have time for such now.keep on acting the same ignoring her calls.las Las na she go tired. Note that never you talk to her with a sweet tone that will give her more courage to push more.secondly the girl na devil invite police into this matter also.
Re: She's Trying To Coza Me, She's Intentional. by daddytime(m): 9:33pm On Jun 29, 2019
Send her to COZA

1 Like

Re: She's Trying To Coza Me, She's Intentional. by PaddyX: 9:44pm On Jun 29, 2019
Re: She's Trying To Coza Me, She's Intentional. by Generalwoodz(m): 10:03pm On Jun 29, 2019
Ignore completely
Re: She's Trying To Coza Me, She's Intentional. by IamSoProlific: 10:21pm On Jun 29, 2019
Wish I can actually involve the police or other authorities/agencies here, but her uncle is a well known politician, all this god father people (to the best of my knowledge, the man doesn't joke with her) I actually know how manipulative the man is sighting from some cases I am well aware of while we were dating.

Besides, I feel scared and dumbfounded that I would be starting my career on such a horrible note. With Nigerian's way of seeing things illogically, they would start distancing theirselves from one like some plaque.

1 Like

Re: She's Trying To Coza Me, She's Intentional. by Flamezzz: 10:32am On Jun 30, 2019
I'm still trying to understand why the world accepts anything concerning RAPE without proper investigation. undecided
That shiit is scary. With that ideology, any girl can claim that you raped her.
This is bullshit

1 Like 1 Share

Re: She's Trying To Coza Me, She's Intentional. by Auxtin85(m): 11:07am On Jun 30, 2019
I don’t support rape in anyway but I don’t believe 99.9% of the rape stories I hear.

I’ll advice you make the first move by getting her and the useless social media activist lawyer arrested and sue them for blackmail

Women are wicked

#notosocialmediatrial.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: She's Trying To Coza Me, She's Intentional. by veek2(m): 12:22pm On Jun 30, 2019
Simply go to a police station and make a statement. Tell them everything, that she has been threatening you because you refused to marry her and begin to prepare evidence for your defense. We can't allow some cheap, hungry women take advantage of the emotions in the air to rope innocent men.

NB: We need to start making a pre-sex contracts with these girls. All consents must be in writing and should be ended in writing.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: She's Trying To Coza Me, She's Intentional. by MOORCHMOORE(m): 2:19pm On Jun 30, 2019
IamSoProlific:
I greet everyone out here, I'd go straight up, on the rave of this #MeToo trending now with rape.

There's this girl called Fatima (not her real name) I met through a friend from 2go those days, from there we migrated to bbm and then Whatsap. The girl so loved me to the moon and back, though we haven't seen then, so when I relocated to the country newly,I invited her from Abuja to Lagos where I first lived. She came through and it seemed the love grew stronger on her first glance at me.

The girl was so rushing me for marriage and stuffs, but then I was displaying youthful exuberance clamoring for "baby-fatherism". I discussed that with her and she welcomed it(ready to carry belle for me ASAP) but truth be told I needed to take things easy, so to know her behavioral traits and genetics (worthy of mothering a child, in character, morals and sense-wise). Family value is gold to me.

Afterwards, I noticed she was the opposite of nice and had serious anger issues, prone to drama in the nearest future(I'm too calm and simple for a drama life).
I "jejely" managed her till she left. I showed her crazy love and respect till she left (actually made sure she came and left by flight- she claimed that was her first experience, bought phone for her too)

When she returned back to Abuja where she based, I do send her cash from time to time while I gradually withdrew so she could stop building castles in the air on me, because I already knew she isn't my type(opposite of all I wanted in a woman, and she contradicts all she portrayed to be while we were on blind date).
After my brain went back to default and I changed my mind on the baby daddy stuff. I told her too, that I wouldn't like to deflate her ego or mess up her high hopes that we wouldn't continue with the relationship but that doesn't mean I don't wish her well or wouldn't help her with stuffs if need be. She was cool with it after rambling for awhile, of course I did send her money twice afterwards out of my benevolence.

Long story short, we all moved on, I even misplaced her number, but I never knew the girl was trailing on me all this years,up on till last year, when I started attaining spotlight, being in couple of videos with A-list artists (I'm actually into entertainment, relatively famous, if I should intro myself, most people sure would know me, since I've featured in so many hit tracks that really reigned and still reigning) and the #MeToo stuff on rape trended then.

She popped into my DM saying some bitter stuffs like I jilted her, that she had dreams of us being together and stuffs, I knew she wanted drama, so I didn't really reply, few weeks down the line, she started yelling crazy, that I raped her, that she will tell the public, she started talking crazy,

I stayed off Instagram and twitter for awhile after I had little issue with the label I was affiliated to, so she felt I was off the top again(probably her thoughts) now two days ago a received a call from random number I never had in my contact (obviously her, lost her number then) when I picked, she was acting all sober and my third sense told me she had the conversation on record, she was like "how could you do this to me, I trusted you, you took advantage of me, and raped me while I was asleep, you felt I wouldn't speak up, the time is right, the time is ripe. The world will know who you're, is that how you treat people you hire in your management team.....". Crazy me. I laughed out so loud, I was like "this my little sis is now joking with Bukola's ordeal, tryna joke with a serious matter as rape, abeg sis stop the prank. Rape shouldn't be joked with, I'm against such jokes please". She responded in a mean tone; saying I should stop acting smart like I don't know what I did to her, I told her on a very serious tone that Twas a wrong number, I dropped the call. She's trying to play the blackmail card with me. She has been calling with different number, saying I raped her which I normally scream at her saying "I don't know you, stop calling to blackmail me, I will sue you ooo". This morning one activist lawyer(so she said) called while I was driving, couldn't hear her properly, told her I'd talk to her later in the day. I tried calling her back after I settled but her number isn't going through just yet.

Please guys help me here, especially now my career is about skyrocketing, she wants to play Delilah on me. Trying to feed on Nigerian's gullibility,excitability, social media trial and emotionality against me.

#IDontStandWithBukola
#IStandAgainstRape
#IDontStandWithCOZA
#IStandForTruth
#IStandForJustice

Lalasticlala,mynd44 do the needful please and brother needs a hand.

Nigerian's just don't understand the importance of call recorder. I can't use phone that can't record calls.
When the going was good, have u been having errotic chats?
Can u exhume some core ones??
If yes, you are over 50% ahead of her
Re: She's Trying To Coza Me, She's Intentional. by IamSoProlific: 3:02pm On Jun 30, 2019
MOORCHMOORE:

Nigerian's just don't understand the importance of call recorder. I can't use phone that can't record calls.
When the going was good, have u been having errotic chats?
Can u exhume some core ones??
If yes, you are over 50% ahead of her

We sure had, but this happened like 5-6years ago, obviously the phone we had those chats on isn't with me again.
Re: She's Trying To Coza Me, She's Intentional. by MANNABBQGRILLS: 4:02pm On Jun 30, 2019
Following patiently.......

2 Likes

Re: She's Trying To Coza Me, She's Intentional. by simigold: 5:14pm On Jun 30, 2019
Your reporting here on nairaland alone is a strong evidence to save you from any allegations from her. Comments here are akin to Supreme Court judgement.
Re: She's Trying To Coza Me, She's Intentional. by IamSoProlific: 6:20pm On Jun 30, 2019
simigold:
Your reporting here on nairaland alone is a strong evidence to save you from any allegations from her. Comments here are akin to Supreme Court judgement.

you think so??

(1) (Reply)

See What Is On Nairaland. Is This Your Phone Number / We Got N1m To Kill Her For Rituals- Police Parade Killers Of Uwaila Vera Omozuwa / Married Man Sets Self, Sidechic Ablaze For Refusing Marriage Proposal (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.