Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,035 members, 7,828,631 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:19 PM

Is She Trying To Use My Details For Fraud? - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Is She Trying To Use My Details For Fraud? (849 Views)

Uyo Yahoo School Proprietor Bags 10 Years Jail Term For Fraud / Please Help, A Scammer Collected My Details In Guise Of Giving Out Loans And Blo / “I Will Use My Mother For Ritual To Buy Benz For My Father” (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is She Trying To Use My Details For Fraud? by rushlife: 10:44am On Nov 16, 2021
I have this aunty of mine that I'm suspecting!. During my university undergraduate days, she was on money but so extravagant. I once adviced her then to buy land and build a house but it fell on deaf ears. She kept squandering money on frivolities, just imagine spending about millions sending her son on holiday to America?. Back then in the university, I was so broke but I refused to receive any money from her because I detested her flamboyant lifestyle, she was so wasteful!. Things turned around for her and she went so poor now, because she couldn't manage the wealth God gave her in the beginning. Well currently just because of family sake, I do try helping her and her children especially her three sons in my own trivial way. Let everyone carry their cross because she couldn't manage money well when God gave it to her. Let me just go straight to the reason why am suspecting she is up to something, she suddenly called me yesterday and started requesting that I should send her my N.I.N slip or any valid i.d card. She said that she registered a business in my name like GNLD and she needs my N.I.N. I don't trust her at all, I refused to send my N.I.N by telling her that I misplaced mine. She suddenly said I should get my N.I.N number from my phone and I lied once again by telling her that my main sim card got lost. I was pondering what she was up to, suddenly she got angry and started saying that she wanted to psyche me and I don't like helping people. She talked so angrily and switched off the phone on me. Please though this is a different account but I have been in nairaland since my Ss2, I have spent several years on this platform. I really want to enquire if anyone knows what she is up to, is she trying to use my valid i.d to borrow loans from this loan apps?. Since she is my aunty she might get my names, date of birth etc but am sure she doesn't have any of my valid i.d cards!. Is it possible to borrow money from all these loan apps with someone's valid i.d card without the person consent?. I'm confused, can anyone guess what she is up to?. I would try as much to distance myself from her, she should carry her cross because she was financially careless when she had the money!.
Re: Is She Trying To Use My Details For Fraud? by yuping(m): 10:52am On Nov 16, 2021
She has
Re: Is She Trying To Use My Details For Fraud? by rushlife: 10:56am On Nov 16, 2021
yuping:
She has

Please explain, I don't understand.
Re: Is She Trying To Use My Details For Fraud? by rushlife: 10:57am On Nov 16, 2021
ForeighPlug:
She wan borrow from Loan apps

Someone can borrow from loan apps with a different person I.d card without
their consent and bvn?
Re: Is She Trying To Use My Details For Fraud? by Davash222(m): 11:03am On Nov 16, 2021
NIN, ID cards, Passwords... All these are personal stuff. Why would someone demand for them when it's not all about me?

Try and give her fake NIN and see what she's up to.

3 Likes

Re: Is She Trying To Use My Details For Fraud? by rushlife: 11:09am On Nov 16, 2021
ForeighPlug:

There's one loan app that doesn't need your bvn but NIN!!

Only N.I.N? but she was asking me of any valid i.d card but she was putting much emphasis on N.I.N and that spurs me to be suspicious oh.
Re: Is She Trying To Use My Details For Fraud? by rushlife: 11:11am On Nov 16, 2021
Davash222:
NIN, ID cards, Passwords... All these are personal stuff. Why would someone demand for them when it's not all about me?

Try and give her fake NIN and see what she's up to.

I would do that now
Re: Is She Trying To Use My Details For Fraud? by Davash222(m): 11:12am On Nov 16, 2021
rushlife:

I would do that now
Keep us posted please.

2 Likes

Re: Is She Trying To Use My Details For Fraud? by rushlife: 11:22am On Nov 16, 2021
Davash222:

Keep us posted please.
Definitely, I'll.
Re: Is She Trying To Use My Details For Fraud? by Boogyman557: 11:31am On Nov 16, 2021
Holly Gram cool Dat place way u talk sey u reject her MONEY wen she de ball.. Dat 1 really VEX me but everybody wit der OWN MATTERS. WTF MAN
Re: Is She Trying To Use My Details For Fraud? by rushlife: 11:56am On Nov 16, 2021
Boogyman557:
Holly Gram cool Dat place way u talk sey u reject her MONEY wen she de ball.. Dat 1 really VEX me but everybody wit der OWN MATTERS. WTF MAN
I no like extravagant people oh
Re: Is She Trying To Use My Details For Fraud? by Bigpapi: 12:03pm On Nov 16, 2021
rushlife:
I have this aunty of mine that I'm suspecting!. During my university undergraduate days, she was on money but so extravagant. I once adviced her then to buy land and build a house but it fell on deaf ears. She kept squandering money on frivolities, just imagine spending about millions sending her son on holiday to America?. Back then in the university, I was so broke but I refused to receive any money from her because I detested her flamboyant lifestyle, she was so wasteful!. Things turned around for her and she went so poor now, because she couldn't manage the wealth God gave her in the beginning. Well currently just because of family sake, I do try helping her and her child in my own trivial way. Let everyone carry their cross because she couldn't manage money well when God gave it to her. Let me just go straight to the reason why am suspecting she is up to something, she suddenly called me yesterday and started requesting that I should send her my N.I.N slip or any valid i.d card. She said that she registered a business in my name like GNLD and she needs my N.I.N. I don't trust her at all, I refused to send my N.I.N by telling her that I misplaced mine. She suddenly said I should get my N.I.N number from my phone and I lied once again by telling her that my main sim card got lost. I was pondering what she was up to, suddenly she got angry and started saying that she wanted to psyche me and I don't like helping people. She talked so angrily and switched off the phone on me. Please though this is a different account but I have been in nairaland since my Ss2, I have spent several years on this platform. I really want to enquire if anyone knows what she is up to, is she trying to use my valid i.d to borrow loans from this loan apps?. Since she is my aunty she might get my names, date of birth etc but am sure she doesn't have any of my valid i.d cards!. Is it possible to borrow money from all these loan apps with someone's valid i.d card without the person consent?. I'm confused, can anyone guess what she is up to?. I would try as much to distance myself from her, she should carry her cross because she was financially careless when she had the money!.

Can I see her picture
Re: Is She Trying To Use My Details For Fraud? by rushlife: 12:35pm On Nov 16, 2021
Bigpapi:

Can I see her picture
No, You can't!.
Re: Is She Trying To Use My Details For Fraud? by rushlife: 12:41pm On Nov 16, 2021
Bigpapi:

Can I see her picture
I'm beginning to suspect you, this is a faceless forum and you are after getting someone's picture. Grow up!
Re: Is She Trying To Use My Details For Fraud? by Boogyman557: 1:06pm On Nov 16, 2021
rushlife:

I no like extravagant people oh
Holly Gram cool I understand u man.. just be careful wit her. WTF MAN

(1) (Reply)

I Am Priest Joseph, If I Had Transaction With You And You Felt Duped, Let's Talk / Man Who Posed As Soldier And Stormed Police Station To Beat Officer Arrested / Church Forgives Man Who Stole Millions Worth Of Church Equipments (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.