Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,618 members, 7,820,192 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:10 AM

Coza Saga: Could This Be The Case Of Joseph And Potiphar's Wife? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Coza Saga: Could This Be The Case Of Joseph And Potiphar's Wife? (355 Views)

117th Posthumous Birthday Of Joseph Ayo Babalola Is Today / Pastor Adeboye Reacts To Coza’s Rape Saga / Ese Walter Of COZA Sex Scandal Separates From Husband (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Coza Saga: Could This Be The Case Of Joseph And Potiphar's Wife? by Getconnectedng: 11:11pm On Jun 29, 2019
I remain my humble self and can never support evil. Yesterday morning, the news of rape that took place about two decades ago was agog on social media. The supposed victim Mrs Busola Dakolo, a photographer
married to a musician came up with a story about how her mum travelled and the gate was not locked. Then Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo knocked on the door and she went in her night gown to open the door after which the pastor raped her right inside her house thereby disvirgining her. After the act, he went back to his car and brought a bottle of Krest for her to drink telling her that she should be happy that he was the one that took her virginity. Meanwhile, Busola's sister was still within the same "big duplex" but was not aware of what was happening to her sister. The story did not just end there, according to her, she was also raped in other instances by the same pastor. Pastor Biodun has come up with his own defense that he has never raped, not even as an unbeliever. My grandma( of blessed memory) has always told me that it is always good to hear both sides of a story before I draw my own conclusion. I have drawn my own conclusion already as I can not allow someone to come and insult my sensibility. I don't know your own conclusions oh but Dakolo's wife should report this case to the Police and then investigation should be carried out. We should be very sure that Pastor Fatoyinbo actually raped her. Let this not be another case of Joseph and Potiphar's wife. It is a very simple thing to tarnish someone's image especially in this age of social media but what if this Pastor is not guilty? Will his innocence also go viral?. I am just thinking aloud. Remember that Potiphar's wife actually had Joseph's shirt with her but in reality, Joseph was innocent though there was just no way he could prove his innocence. Let me end this piece by emphasizing that Nigerians should be cautious, before we crucify the COZA pastor, let's first establish that he is guilty as charged!

Re: Coza Saga: Could This Be The Case Of Joseph And Potiphar's Wife? by Omihanifa: 11:30pm On Jun 29, 2019
With all due respect sir , everybody can't be wrong undecided
Don't also forget that this same pastor was once called out by his church member (ese Walter) sometimes in 2013 over something similar (sexual misconduct)

And the pastor refuse to clear his name even when everybody was waiting for his so called "robust reply"

He didn't utter a word to defend himself and his business centre (coza global)

Just go on Facebook and see how his neighbours way back in Ilorin are now saying all the things he did way back

And lastly if you have been to COZA before you will know that the body language of the church tolerates indecency (cleavage baring ladies sit in front of the alter ) and the pastor will say to the workforce that they should leave them cuz God is more concerned about the inner appearance not outward appearance undecided

2 Likes

Re: Coza Saga: Could This Be The Case Of Joseph And Potiphar's Wife? by Getconnectedng: 11:35pm On Jun 29, 2019
We are still on the same page. There is need to be sure that this rape actually took place afterwards, the pastor should be punished.
Re: Coza Saga: Could This Be The Case Of Joseph And Potiphar's Wife? by Tomide007: 11:49pm On Jun 29, 2019
OAM4j this one deep ooooo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Coza Saga: Could This Be The Case Of Joseph And Potiphar's Wife? by Nobody: 11:53pm On Jun 29, 2019
Even if he is innocent, I think he brought these all on himself and should face the music. Why haven't people like Oyedepo and Adeboye been accused of womanising or rape before?

Serpents hide in cracks.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Coza Saga: Could This Be The Case Of Joseph And Potiphar's Wife? by Nobody: 11:53pm On Jun 29, 2019
Even if he is innocent, I think he brought these all on himself and should face the music. Why haven't people like Oyedepo and Adeboye been accused of womanising or rape before?

Serpents hide in cracks.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Coza Saga: Could This Be The Case Of Joseph And Potiphar's Wife? by sLentlover7778(m): 12:44am On Jun 30, 2019
Lord I pray for grace to always worship you in spirit and truth...

I'm falling more in love with Christianity hallelujah

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Coza Saga: Could This Be The Case Of Joseph And Potiphar's Wife? by Getconnectedng: 7:28am On Jun 30, 2019
Let's bear in mind that something similar happened to Apostle Suleiman a while ago, the same lady that accused him of having an affair with her later came back to the church and asked for forgiveness

(1) (Reply)

"Pray For Us”pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo’s Message To His Congregation At COZA Today / Apostle Babalola’s Kind Of Prayer By Pastor Daniel K Olukoya / Psg Soccer Player ‘neymar’ Is Now A Born Again Christain

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.