Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,470 members, 7,816,115 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:17 AM

Every Nigerian Is A Thief By Birth - Ghanaian Man Claimed. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Every Nigerian Is A Thief By Birth - Ghanaian Man Claimed. (2334 Views)

Poor Igbo Man Claimed Tinubu Is his biological Father (vid) / I’m Nigerian By Birth, Says Atiku- PUNCH / Nigerian By Birth: A Dissection Of Atiku's Citizenship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Every Nigerian Is A Thief By Birth - Ghanaian Man Claimed. by Nobody: 2:33pm On Jun 30, 2019
knightsTempler:
I was going through a Facebook post of a Ghanaian blogger ( Chris-Vincent Agyapong) who interviewed the mother of one certain BECCA Married to a Nigerian called Tobi, the mum was complaining about the Tobi being irresponsible divorcee and thief. Going through the comment section i was shocked to see a commenter by the name Nana Kofi who labeled Every Nigerian as a thief from birth. Now, i’m Beginning to question the sanity of some people, how can you label 200million people thieves from birth? Is this hate and jealousy not taken too far?

Lalasticlala
That man needs to be reminded that Abacha never stole, he only looted grin grin

cc lzaa Bridget95 mrchineke yarimo gaskiyamagana

1 Share

Re: Every Nigerian Is A Thief By Birth - Ghanaian Man Claimed. by gaskiyamagana: 9:57pm On Jun 30, 2019
immhotep:

That man needs to be reminded that Abacha never stole, he only looted grin grin

cc lzaa Bridget95 mrchineke yarimo gaskiyamagana
Anger, anguish and agony continue to be with u as you continue to be posting what I have nothing to do with on my post.

(1) (2) (Reply)

New York Judge Orders 10 US Banks To Release Documents Relating To The Jonathans / Photo Of A Young Boy Carrying A Placard In Abuja House In London / Video -IPOB: Biafra Vipers Declare Soludo And Others Wanted, 21 Days Deadline To

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.