Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,965 members, 7,810,672 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:07 PM

The Best Way To Get A Woman To Bed Is To Lie To Her, Facebook User Explains - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Best Way To Get A Woman To Bed Is To Lie To Her, Facebook User Explains (3627 Views)

What Can I Drink To Last Long In Bed ( Is Urgent) / Nigerian Lady Engaged By Her Facebook Lover: "Facebook Paid Me Off" / LASTING LONG IN BED Is Fùcking Easy. Don't Be Lazy. See How [PICTURE] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Best Way To Get A Woman To Bed Is To Lie To Her, Facebook User Explains by MrSurd: 12:12am On Jun 30, 2019
A young facebook user who was identified by the Facebook name as zana chukwuwete have taken to a Facebook group known as all cuties Facebook famous arena (ncffa) to share his opinion saying that the best way to get a woman to bed is to lie to her. He further explained that if you promise women what u can't do, they will follow you to bed and later give them freaky excuse, he said women love lies.

Further investigation by us on the Facebook user shows that he goes by the Instagram and twitter user name iam_behza and he is a upcoming artist and musician from Nigeria and he as always wanted and dreamth to be signed to DMW by davido judging from his Instagram and twitter posts

http://celebratybazeblog..com/2019/06/the-best-way-to-get-woman-to-bed-is-to.html?m=1

1 Like

Re: The Best Way To Get A Woman To Bed Is To Lie To Her, Facebook User Explains by IamD18: 12:14am On Jun 30, 2019
Rubbish!

Just buy her zobo, digestive biscuit and make her any whatsapp group's admin and her Abunna will be yours.

No need for promises, they just want food.

8 Likes

Re: The Best Way To Get A Woman To Bed Is To Lie To Her, Facebook User Explains by Ekez(m): 12:22am On Jun 30, 2019
That's why truth no dey my mouth again

1 Like

Re: The Best Way To Get A Woman To Bed Is To Lie To Her, Facebook User Explains by Kalashnikov102(m): 12:27am On Jun 30, 2019
Na this kind thin dey lead to coza

2 Likes

Re: The Best Way To Get A Woman To Bed Is To Lie To Her, Facebook User Explains by SageMK: 12:31am On Jun 30, 2019
More like the best way to get a community kpetus to bed. Her kind will give you your share of STD for free.
Re: The Best Way To Get A Woman To Bed Is To Lie To Her, Facebook User Explains by Nobody: 12:53am On Jun 30, 2019
Back in the day, it was sweet mouth that earned a man babes but today, it's money.
Change is scam, even bible condemns it. grin grin

1 Like

Re: The Best Way To Get A Woman To Bed Is To Lie To Her, Facebook User Explains by Ginaz(f): 1:07am On Jun 30, 2019
Your mates are out there struggling to make money and make a name for themselves, innovating new technologies , some already scientists looking for ways to cure diseases, some at the top in the fashion world, cutting out new designs while you, the problem you could solved for mankind was how to Lure girls with lies. undecided

One thing I have learnt early in life is, Priorities can help make you or take you backwards.

All I see is a youth with no purpose and no goals. A driven youth with purpose would have no time whatsoever to say trash like that. It's a shame I share some genetics as a human with him.

He should be thoroughly ashamed of himself.. Cos I am.

Brother wey mumu. Keep luring girls with lies till you see the one that kills you with otapiapia after you have promised to buy her iPhone but you failed.

11 Likes

Re: The Best Way To Get A Woman To Bed Is To Lie To Her, Facebook User Explains by popweezy(m): 1:41am On Jun 30, 2019
Abeg.. I SWEAR THAT IS JUST THE TRUTH.

INFACT, NOWADAYS, TWO INDOMITABLES, ONE EGG AND ONE BOTTLE OF LACASERA IS ENOUGH TO LAY EM DOWN FLAT...

End time don near!!!

3 Likes

Re: The Best Way To Get A Woman To Bed Is To Lie To Her, Facebook User Explains by Nobody: 1:48am On Jun 30, 2019
IamD18:
Rubbish!

Just buy her zobo, digestive biscuit and make her any whatsapp group's admin and her Abunna will be yours.

So you mean igbo women cheap like that? nawa

10 Likes

Re: The Best Way To Get A Woman To Bed Is To Lie To Her, Facebook User Explains by Nobody: 2:05am On Jun 30, 2019
And then she will accused you of raping her undecided all these dumb people selfundecided

2 Likes

Re: The Best Way To Get A Woman To Bed Is To Lie To Her, Facebook User Explains by Contumely: 5:12am On Jun 30, 2019
Ginaz:
Your mates are out there struggling to make money and make a name for themselves, innovating new technologies , some already scientists looking for ways to cure diseases, some at the top in the fashion world, cutting out new designs while you, the problem you could solved for mankind was how to Lure girls with lies. undecided

One thing I have learnt early in life is, Priorities can help make you or take you backwards.

All I see is a youth with no purpose and no goals. A driven youth with purpose would have no time whatsoever to say trash like that. It's a shame I share some genetics as a human with him.

Brother wey mumu. Keep luring girls with lies till you see the one that kills you with otapiapia after you have promised to buy her iPhone but you failed.

See your head like purpose.
Purpose kee you dia.
If he makes it tomorrow now, even illegally, you will be tripping for him.

Bleep outta here.

8 Likes

Re: The Best Way To Get A Woman To Bed Is To Lie To Her, Facebook User Explains by Nobody: 6:14am On Jun 30, 2019
IamD18:
Rubbish!

In a purpose to sound savage, you ended up making a stupid comment, read your post carefully there is something wrong with you. You need help, you should see a psychologist before it's too late (you may think this is a joke, you really need help).
You can even call your mother a LovePeddler to to gain likes on Nairaland, your comments on Nairaland shows how much of a low life that you are( only lowlifes behaves like you, rich and sensible men don't comment like a fool).

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Best Way To Get A Woman To Bed Is To Lie To Her, Facebook User Explains by Nobody: 6:25am On Jun 30, 2019
Contumely:

Purpose kee you dia.

Bleep outta here.
Every girl/woman is not like the cheap females surrounding you (change your environment ).

3 Likes

Re: The Best Way To Get A Woman To Bed Is To Lie To Her, Facebook User Explains by ashewoboy(m): 7:24am On Jun 30, 2019
tell her you have a big okogbolor even though it is a lie. ladies are attracted to big dick.

2 Likes

Re: The Best Way To Get A Woman To Bed Is To Lie To Her, Facebook User Explains by evanso6226(f): 7:44am On Jun 30, 2019
Lose Weight in Just One Week With This Simple But Effective Tea

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mZrtFXRZ2F4
Re: The Best Way To Get A Woman To Bed Is To Lie To Her, Facebook User Explains by AstroG: 8:01am On Jun 30, 2019
[color=#006600][/color]
IamD18:
Rubbish!

Those Days Of Indomie and Egg. grin grin

2 Likes

Re: The Best Way To Get A Woman To Bed Is To Lie To Her, Facebook User Explains by Ginaz(f): 9:42am On Jun 30, 2019
Contumely:

Purpose kee you dia.

Bleep outta here.

Shut up your mouth. Whatever it is you want to make of yourself starts from yesterday, you just don't wake up and be someone today.

I don't trip for men with no brains. Next time talk intelligently or don't talk at all. Your reply is the typical example of get rich quick syndrome. No planning , no purpose.

1 Like

Re: The Best Way To Get A Woman To Bed Is To Lie To Her, Facebook User Explains by MrSurd: 9:48am On Jun 30, 2019
Ginaz:

Shut up your mouth. Whatever it is you want to make of yourself starts from yesterday, you just don't wake up and be someone today.

I don't trip for men with no brains. Next time talk intelligently or don't talk at all. Your reply is the typical example of get rich quick syndrome. No planning , no purpose.

This is a serious quarrel ooo
Re: The Best Way To Get A Woman To Bed Is To Lie To Her, Facebook User Explains by Fountainofyouth(f): 12:10pm On Jun 30, 2019
The truth is that only sissy liver, not confident men will coerce their way to have sex with a woman, men who know their worth and high esteem will define what they want from the onset, only the naive ones will be decieved by lies.

2 Likes

Re: The Best Way To Get A Woman To Bed Is To Lie To Her, Facebook User Explains by rowland545(m): 12:46pm On Jun 30, 2019
Mtsheeew

Re: The Best Way To Get A Woman To Bed Is To Lie To Her, Facebook User Explains by Deepfeel(m): 2:35pm On Jun 30, 2019
Ginaz:

What he said is not new na undecided
Re: The Best Way To Get A Woman To Bed Is To Lie To Her, Facebook User Explains by AstroG: 2:52pm On Jun 30, 2019
Ginaz:

Who is This Noneentity undecided undecided??

Re: The Best Way To Get A Woman To Bed Is To Lie To Her, Facebook User Explains by guterKerl: 3:08pm On Jun 30, 2019
This is wrong.
Re: The Best Way To Get A Woman To Bed Is To Lie To Her, Facebook User Explains by Nobody: 3:59pm On Jun 30, 2019
MrSurd:
A young facebook user who was identified by the Facebook name as zana chukwuwete have taken to a Facebook group known as all cuties Facebook famous arena (ncffa) to share his opinion saying that the best way to get a woman to bed is to lie to her. He further explained that if you promise women what u can't do, they will follow you to bed and later give them freaky excuse, he said women love lies.

Further investigation by us on the Facebook user shows that he goes by the Instagram and twitter user name iam_behza and he is a upcoming artist and musician from Nigeria and he as always wanted and dreamth to be signed to DMW by davido judging from his Instagram and twitter posts

http://celebratybazeblog..com/2019/06/the-best-way-to-get-woman-to-bed-is-to.html?m=1
And she will accuse you of rape!!!

You people should stop acting as if Sex is an achievement in life...
Re: The Best Way To Get A Woman To Bed Is To Lie To Her, Facebook User Explains by Heloct(f): 4:14pm On Jun 30, 2019
I don't even know why people aspire to be with people they won't end up with. Keep lying to get temporary pleasures. When you want to settle down, no one will believe you.
Re: The Best Way To Get A Woman To Bed Is To Lie To Her, Facebook User Explains by OPTIMUSPRIME08: 5:55pm On Jun 30, 2019
Ginaz:

Madam Ginaz with priorities where have your innovations taken Nigeria grin
Re: The Best Way To Get A Woman To Bed Is To Lie To Her, Facebook User Explains by OPTIMUSPRIME08: 5:56pm On Jun 30, 2019
Heloct:
I don't even know why people aspire to be with people they won't end up with. Keep lying to get temporary pleasures. When you want to settle down, no one will believe you.
like you girls dont ditch the nice guys for liars
hypocrisy

(1) (Reply)

She's Making Me Feel I'm The Only One In The Relationship / Can You Be A Third Wife / Nairaland Women Why Don't You Report These Monikers?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.