Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,093 members, 7,825,453 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 03:05 PM

Emeka Ike Remarries, Yolanda Pfeiffer Is His New Wife - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Emeka Ike Remarries, Yolanda Pfeiffer Is His New Wife (41423 Views)

Emeka Ike Celebrates Yolanda, His South African Wife On Her Birthday (Photos) / Yolanda Pfeiffer Pregnant For Emeka Ike, Her Husband / I Am Emeka Ike's Wife-to-be - Yolanda Pfeiffer (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Emeka Ike Remarries, Yolanda Pfeiffer Is His New Wife by ekestic1976(f): 4:31pm On Jun 30, 2019
Congrats, Emeka. No man is perfect; only use this second chance to right the wrongs of the other marriage,

1 Like

Re: Emeka Ike Remarries, Yolanda Pfeiffer Is His New Wife by wwwtortoise(m): 4:31pm On Jun 30, 2019
wink
Re: Emeka Ike Remarries, Yolanda Pfeiffer Is His New Wife by Johnkay01: 4:33pm On Jun 30, 2019
Noted
Re: Emeka Ike Remarries, Yolanda Pfeiffer Is His New Wife by Exclusivebae(f): 4:35pm On Jun 30, 2019
You did the right thing joor..... Marriage no be by force, if it it doesn't work out with Mr A or Mrs A try B, C, etc.. Dont give up until u find ur true match. Life goes on
Re: Emeka Ike Remarries, Yolanda Pfeiffer Is His New Wife by ekestic1976(f): 4:35pm On Jun 30, 2019
Starboytwo:
Who he help

All reasonable and compassionate people! Fool that you are!

1 Like

Re: Emeka Ike Remarries, Yolanda Pfeiffer Is His New Wife by simplyOJ(m): 4:35pm On Jun 30, 2019
Congrats to him. Better than trying to gather spilt milk.
Re: Emeka Ike Remarries, Yolanda Pfeiffer Is His New Wife by izombie(m): 4:37pm On Jun 30, 2019
Congrats emeka. You get eye for fine things. Your ex wife was beautiful and this one is beautiful too.

1 Like

Re: Emeka Ike Remarries, Yolanda Pfeiffer Is His New Wife by karma2000: 4:38pm On Jun 30, 2019
Smh
Re: Emeka Ike Remarries, Yolanda Pfeiffer Is His New Wife by Ubdavis(m): 4:40pm On Jun 30, 2019
Loneliness though!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Emeka Ike Remarries, Yolanda Pfeiffer Is His New Wife by Benekruku(m): 4:41pm On Jun 30, 2019
The Babe make sense!

Better upgraded version!

You be man Emeka!

2 Likes

Re: Emeka Ike Remarries, Yolanda Pfeiffer Is His New Wife by Chukalemon(m): 4:47pm On Jun 30, 2019
Gbajabiamila ehhhh.Mr lover boy don remarry again ooo
Re: Emeka Ike Remarries, Yolanda Pfeiffer Is His New Wife by JudasNaCarrot: 4:49pm On Jun 30, 2019
His ex wife will be in sefia pains now....

Tonto Dikey attitudes loading....

Re: Emeka Ike Remarries, Yolanda Pfeiffer Is His New Wife by AjalaDtraveller(f): 4:52pm On Jun 30, 2019
You went to Germany to pick which award? All this local shows organised and attended by a handful of people. Stand in the streets of Germany and ask the average person if they ever heard of the name Emeka Ike grin

1 Like

Re: Emeka Ike Remarries, Yolanda Pfeiffer Is His New Wife by bigcasava1(m): 4:55pm On Jun 30, 2019
chiommy123:
Pls did Emeka ike rape his new wife?
ask ur yansh

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Emeka Ike Remarries, Yolanda Pfeiffer Is His New Wife by Nobody: 5:00pm On Jun 30, 2019
happy remarrying...... mtcheeew
Re: Emeka Ike Remarries, Yolanda Pfeiffer Is His New Wife by Danwakae(m): 5:07pm On Jun 30, 2019
dachiwater:
Emeka Ike seems to have held a low-key wedding, as he revealed that he has remarried in an interview with Sunday Scoop. 

Emeka Ike who revealed that he has remarried while talking about a trip to Germany, said he was still in pain of his first marriage which ended when he met his new wife. Recall that his new wife, Yolanda had in February 2019 told her followers that she is the veteran actor's wife-to-be. Here are excerpts from the interview below; 

Where did you travel to recently?

I have been around the world but my trip to Germany two years ago was very memorable. I travelled to the country to get an award as a living legend.

What was the highlight of your trip?

The highlight of my trip was the award I got and I met a lot of fans. Also, I met a lady and today, she is my wife. I just went to pick an award and not for anything romantic because I was still in pain (from my former marriage). I didn’t want to fall in love.

https://unclesuru.com/2019/06/30/emeka-ike-announces-that-he-has-remarried/

You mean he has COZA his former wife ??
Re: Emeka Ike Remarries, Yolanda Pfeiffer Is His New Wife by Insectkiller: 5:37pm On Jun 30, 2019
What of ur former wife?? Divorced!
Hmm... grin
Nollywood!! grin grin grin

Emeka Ike una like Toto too much.
If nah pastor now..una go dey accuse am..
Okpo di kwa.. grin
Re: Emeka Ike Remarries, Yolanda Pfeiffer Is His New Wife by Annie939(f): 5:47pm On Jun 30, 2019
you pushed your wife out to marry your side chick let see how it goes yeye man
Re: Emeka Ike Remarries, Yolanda Pfeiffer Is His New Wife by moshino(m): 6:02pm On Jun 30, 2019
chiommy123:

Pls did your father rape you and your mother?
Re: Emeka Ike Remarries, Yolanda Pfeiffer Is His New Wife by ifyalways(f): 6:13pm On Jun 30, 2019
Yolanda?

SA likely. Seems Emeka has eyes for foreign girls only

1 Like

Re: Emeka Ike Remarries, Yolanda Pfeiffer Is His New Wife by RTSC: 6:21pm On Jun 30, 2019
This one fine pass the ex wife o.
Re: Emeka Ike Remarries, Yolanda Pfeiffer Is His New Wife by Nature8(m): 8:08pm On Jun 30, 2019
GutsOverFear:
I hope this one makes it past the honeymoon stage..

I like the quiet wedding though, they always have the potential to last unlike national weddings

You're right bro
Re: Emeka Ike Remarries, Yolanda Pfeiffer Is His New Wife by Nobody: 9:53pm On Jun 30, 2019
chiommy123:
.Do you want to be raped? seems you enjoy it ??
Re: Emeka Ike Remarries, Yolanda Pfeiffer Is His New Wife by Nnunuisikalaka: 10:54pm On Jun 30, 2019
Way to go man! Marriage these days na soja go soja come abeg[color=#006600][/color]
Re: Emeka Ike Remarries, Yolanda Pfeiffer Is His New Wife by booksrite001: 9:51pm On Jul 01, 2019
ubdavis:
Loneliness though!!!

tongue

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tonto Dikeh Rides On Okada To The Cinema (Photos) / Daddy Freeze Reacts To Wilson Oruma Being Duped By Pastor (Photos) / Johnny Drille Pictured With Patoranking: Fan React "Now You Look Like An Artist"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.