Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,194 members, 7,957,458 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 12:57 PM

NFF Yet To Pay Eagles Outstanding Bonuses – Ahmed Musa - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / NFF Yet To Pay Eagles Outstanding Bonuses – Ahmed Musa (15634 Views)

Footballer Ahmed Musa Visits Oju Benue State / N30,000 Monthly Stipend For Yekini's Mother: NFF Yet To Fulfill Promise / Ahmed Musa Opens Filling Station In Kano (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NFF Yet To Pay Eagles Outstanding Bonuses – Ahmed Musa by excel101(m): 8:23am On Jun 30, 2019
If only we know what most of our retired footballers that,has served this country diligently, meritoriously after bringing Glory to our great country Nigeria, go through after retirement and,how our politicians squander our commonwealth we'll stand behind these players.
Re: NFF Yet To Pay Eagles Outstanding Bonuses – Ahmed Musa by barackodam: 8:38am On Jun 30, 2019
VivaDeAngelo:
This is becoming disgraceful to Nigeria and the continent. Must Nigerian players always complain and or protest, are they the only national team being owed? I understand that of the Falcons because some of them are still living in poverty. But Super Eagles nawaooooo, most of these players are made for life nau why always bring the nation to disrepute. Most of the African stars build schools and hospitals for their respective countries and donate their match allowances to charity; take Mo Salah for example but their own na soso to protest upandan.
Nigerian government and the NFF are shameless. Why allow this to be a recurring decimal? Maybe they do not deserve any good from anybody that is why these players do not show any manner of patriotism to the nation.

So because Bill Gates is a billionaire, he won't mind being cheated? undecided

That's your logic.

They promised them bonuses, they have it, but won't pay it. That's why they always protest, not because they are broke. Because the money would be embezzled. Someone's sweat. And the federation won't care.

Understand people's reason for doing things before throwing stones
Re: NFF Yet To Pay Eagles Outstanding Bonuses – Ahmed Musa by karma2000: 8:38am On Jun 30, 2019
Neimar:
so dem must pay una first b4 una play?

si this one wey dy talk no wonder u nr dy play for better club

overhyped shitty player
na ur type dey encourage the wrath of karma but I'm happy to tell you that the man in charge of NFF including his cohorts will be exposed and dealt with by karma the complains of both male and female Nigerian football teams will become an instrument of judgement on him
Re: NFF Yet To Pay Eagles Outstanding Bonuses – Ahmed Musa by JOHNFBOSCO(m): 8:50am On Jun 30, 2019
ewaju1:
Think foreign used laptop of all brands?

We are the company you can trust

Serious buyers only

bros nawa for u oo, which kind nonsense old computer u dey sell sef...at this present age...egbon stay woke up abeg
Re: NFF Yet To Pay Eagles Outstanding Bonuses – Ahmed Musa by otokx(m): 9:05am On Jun 30, 2019
excel101:
If only we know what most of our retired footballers that,has served this country diligently, meritoriously after bringing Glory to our great country Nigeria, go through after retirement and,how our politicians squander our commonwealth we'll stand behind these players.

What do the retired footballers go through that other retired Nigerians do not experience?
Re: NFF Yet To Pay Eagles Outstanding Bonuses – Ahmed Musa by Cymix: 9:18am On Jun 30, 2019
please what's time for today's match
Re: NFF Yet To Pay Eagles Outstanding Bonuses – Ahmed Musa by excel101(m): 9:33am On Jun 30, 2019
otokx:

What do the retired footballers go through that other retired Nigerians do not experience?
Nigerians are really going through a lot, but at the moment we are reacting to this topic.
Re: NFF Yet To Pay Eagles Outstanding Bonuses – Ahmed Musa by Dasilva10: 9:34am On Jun 30, 2019
VivaDeAngelo:
This is becoming disgraceful to Nigeria and the continent. Must Nigerian players always complain and or protest, are they the only national team being owed? I understand that of the Falcons because some of them are still living in poverty. But Super Eagles nawaooooo, most of these players are made for life nau why always bring the nation to disrepute. Most of the African stars build schools and hospitals for their respective countries and donate their match allowances to charity; take Mo Salah for example but their own na soso to protest upandan.
Nigerian government and the NFF are shameless. Why allow this to be a recurring decimal? Maybe they do not deserve any good from anybody that is why these players do not show any manner of patriotism to the nation.
It seems you don't really understand the word ''entitlements''. If it is agreed based on tradition to get paid #100 for being a Nigerian citizen, if I am a billionaire and I didn't get paid, don't blame me, If I lament. I'm entitled to it, I deserve to get it. It's so less to what I have as a fortune but my financial status should never be a reason why I shouldn't get mine. Besides, Nigeria has showed to be a corrupt country, they may have disbursed the money through the channel of the corrupt managers. Let them complain brother. It's their money, they deserve it.

1 Like

Re: NFF Yet To Pay Eagles Outstanding Bonuses – Ahmed Musa by jrusky(m): 9:36am On Jun 30, 2019
Neimar:
so dem must pay una first b4 una play?

overhyped shitty player

Mr man why are you like this pls Why How did God created human like you it's a mystery infact it makes me to fear God the more for creating some people with sense and some with no sense which later is the category you fall.

So you are not ashame that since time ages your country has always be in this embarrassing madness? Bro I fear you oo.

To pay falcon it's a war, to pay super eagle it's a war, Germot Rorh or German Roar the coach has not receive his salary for months, to pay athletics in any world stage it's a war etc pls why is it only us and to you it's fine like that bah

Pls today is Sunday ok.
Re: NFF Yet To Pay Eagles Outstanding Bonuses – Ahmed Musa by VivaDeAngelo(m): 10:17am On Jun 30, 2019
Dasilva10:

It seems you don't really understand the word ''entitlements''. If it is agreed based on tradition to get paid #100 for being a Nigerian citizen, if I am a billionaire and I didn't get paid, don't blame me, If I lament. I'm entitled to it, I deserve to get it. It's so less to what I have as a fortune but my financial status should never be a reason why I shouldn't get mine. Besides, Nigeria has showed to be a corrupt country, they may have disbursed the money through the channel of the corrupt managers. Let them complain brother. It's their money, they deserve it.

You are very correct bro, I agree with you completely.
Re: NFF Yet To Pay Eagles Outstanding Bonuses – Ahmed Musa by VivaDeAngelo(m): 10:19am On Jun 30, 2019
Stricklybidness:

What have they benefited from the government?

Exactly my thought why they keep acting this way.

1 Like

Re: NFF Yet To Pay Eagles Outstanding Bonuses – Ahmed Musa by latlat(m): 10:30am On Jun 30, 2019
Outstanding bonuses.......thats what they are fighting for.quote author=Neimar post=79795651]so dem must pay una first b4 una play?

overhyped shitty player[/quote]
Re: NFF Yet To Pay Eagles Outstanding Bonuses – Ahmed Musa by tfash96(m): 10:46am On Jun 30, 2019
10kgod:
Africa. ......my continent.
Not Africa it's Afika... That ika(wickedness) must be emphasized we are fond of evil doings.. Wickedness is the order of the day

Re: NFF Yet To Pay Eagles Outstanding Bonuses – Ahmed Musa by freshMallam1122: 11:11am On Jun 30, 2019
RZArecta2:
When you have an inept cultist, drug addict as sports minister what do you expect ?
Odeh mofos.. who is the minister of sport pls tell us....
Re: NFF Yet To Pay Eagles Outstanding Bonuses – Ahmed Musa by RZArecta2(m): 11:33am On Jun 30, 2019
freshMallam1122:
i am a useless Odeh mofos....
ok
Re: NFF Yet To Pay Eagles Outstanding Bonuses – Ahmed Musa by Neimar: 11:50am On Jun 30, 2019
Kingkamba:
This guy can feed your entire family for 50 years and here you are spewing trash. grin

my boss Messi can feed his entire generation for 1000years
Re: NFF Yet To Pay Eagles Outstanding Bonuses – Ahmed Musa by Neimar: 11:51am On Jun 30, 2019
Aystarz:

You dey mind the bozo? Going on strike even after the President had spoken to them and pledged to pay them. To think that was even after they rejected being paid in Naira. Imagine the entitlement.

Before the 2010 World Cup, their papas in the Eagles were being paid 5000dollars until the NFF decided to make it 10000 dollars to boost their morale ONLY for that tourney. After their pathetic outing at the Mundial, the bloody mercenaries ensured that payment stood at 10000 dollars. 10000 dollars in a country where Minimum Wage is 'still' only 18000 Naira!

I think we need to start treating these buffoons like the mercenaries that they are. Pay them well and tax every dollar they earn from us. When they win or lose , they go back to their clubs with nothing more - no glory, no fan worship, nothing!

Or just get some talented local boys, who are hungry to eke out a name for themselves and make them represent us. We pay far less and enjoy quality still ; perhaps more quality than these international frauds who can't play set-pieces to save their lives sef.

Dumb folks who still don't know that they need the country more than she needs them - playtime to get work permits, player worth, popularity, goodwill - the list is endless. Matafact, the country doesn't need twats who are ready to throw her under the bus with every chance they get.

nr mind dem.....to play for ya country na war
Re: NFF Yet To Pay Eagles Outstanding Bonuses – Ahmed Musa by Neimar: 11:52am On Jun 30, 2019
DrChukzy:

You are such a disgusting fool.

Musa is better than you, your parents and your generations.
how is he better?
btw ur parents are worthless
Re: NFF Yet To Pay Eagles Outstanding Bonuses – Ahmed Musa by Neimar: 11:53am On Jun 30, 2019
kingy1:

Foolish retard who could not read but jump to show his crude stupidity to the world.

stupid slowpoke

Musa is useless so as You
Re: NFF Yet To Pay Eagles Outstanding Bonuses – Ahmed Musa by Neimar: 11:54am On Jun 30, 2019
prinsam30:

and yet he's the highest goal scorer in Nigeria world cup history, honestly u need a brain surgery

mistake goals wen e dy score?

if nor be say Nigeria na useless country

person like Musa nr go see shirt
Re: NFF Yet To Pay Eagles Outstanding Bonuses – Ahmed Musa by Neimar: 11:58am On Jun 30, 2019
DrChukzy:

Idiot, wetin you and your papa don achieve
my papa don achieve many tinx
unlike urx that is a serial failure and a son who could not amount to anything
Re: NFF Yet To Pay Eagles Outstanding Bonuses – Ahmed Musa by Neimar: 12:05pm On Jun 30, 2019
DrChukzy:

worthless cow, commot here
u started it I don't insult someone's parents no matter what but u made me do it
anyways peace
nutin serious
Re: NFF Yet To Pay Eagles Outstanding Bonuses – Ahmed Musa by Carlyboi(m): 12:32pm On Jun 30, 2019
Neimar:

u started it
I don't insult someone's parents no matter what but u made me do it

anyways peace

nutin serious
you people una no go kee pesin o kilode lol
Re: NFF Yet To Pay Eagles Outstanding Bonuses – Ahmed Musa by Carlyboi(m): 12:33pm On Jun 30, 2019
DrChukzy:

Idiot, wetin you and your papa don achieve
lol na wa for both of you until this Musa bonus issue?lmao smdh
Re: NFF Yet To Pay Eagles Outstanding Bonuses – Ahmed Musa by Nobody: 12:37pm On Jun 30, 2019
Reading people blaming the players shows you how messed up a country Nigeria is....shame no dey tire una?
Re: NFF Yet To Pay Eagles Outstanding Bonuses – Ahmed Musa by ReeLoaDead(m): 2:06pm On Jun 30, 2019
namiji2598:
jus listen to ur self
julius, no vex ok? Our Eagles will bring back the cup!
Re: NFF Yet To Pay Eagles Outstanding Bonuses – Ahmed Musa by freshMallam1122: 2:08pm On Jun 30, 2019
RZArecta2:
ok
good u kn
Re: NFF Yet To Pay Eagles Outstanding Bonuses – Ahmed Musa by TGMISKY(m): 2:39pm On Jun 30, 2019
What if FG don pay but the person wey carry the money dey go Egypt use am play 3 odds?
Re: NFF Yet To Pay Eagles Outstanding Bonuses – Ahmed Musa by namiji2598: 2:54pm On Jun 30, 2019
ReeLoaDead:
julius, no vex ok? Our Eagles will bring back the cup!
where do u know. y name pls
Re: NFF Yet To Pay Eagles Outstanding Bonuses – Ahmed Musa by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 5:09pm On Jun 30, 2019
jrusky:

Mr man why are you like this pls Why How did God created human like you it's a mystery infact it makes me to fear God the more for creating some people with sense and some with no sense which later is the category you fall.

So you are not ashame that since time ages your country has always be in this embarrassing madness? Bro I fear you oo.

To pay falcon it's a war, to pay super eagle it's a war, Germot Rorh or German Roar the coach has not receive his salary for months, to pay athletics in any world stage it's a war etc pls why is it only us and to you it's fine like that bah

Pls today is Sunday ok.
that guy is a complete devil with no conscience at all.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Merrybet Is A Scam. See What They Did To My Account. Beware / FIFA Women's W/Cup: Obi hails Super Falcons' Fighting Spirit In Draw Vs Canada / Olympics 2012: Runaway Cameroonians Found!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.