Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,635 members, 7,809,391 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:39 AM

Pastor Dave Ogbole Accused Of Sexual Abuse After Defending Pastor Fatoyinbo - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Dave Ogbole Accused Of Sexual Abuse After Defending Pastor Fatoyinbo (43828 Views)

Pastor Fatoyinbo Breaks Silence On How He Battled Undisclosed Sickness / 800 Ethiopians Killed After Defending ‘Ark Of The Covenant' / Pastor Fatoyinbo Steps Down As COZA Pastor Pending Investigations (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Dave Ogbole Accused Of Sexual Abuse After Defending Pastor Fatoyinbo by VisioDirect: 10:11am On Jun 30, 2019
occultic men parading as pastors.
Re: Pastor Dave Ogbole Accused Of Sexual Abuse After Defending Pastor Fatoyinbo by kingcalors(m): 10:15am On Jun 30, 2019
blackmantis:
Chai....

Birds of a feather F*ck together
Hahahaha! I can't stop laughing. This is the funniest thing I've ever heard in recent times. You are a wonderful comedian....still laughing.
Re: Pastor Dave Ogbole Accused Of Sexual Abuse After Defending Pastor Fatoyinbo by Amanda4life: 10:15am On Jun 30, 2019
Birds of feathers
Re: Pastor Dave Ogbole Accused Of Sexual Abuse After Defending Pastor Fatoyinbo by daddio(m): 10:16am On Jun 30, 2019
yenereal:
I've never been this happy online esp here on NL. Sad that BBN is coming to distract.

BBN baby.
Re: Pastor Dave Ogbole Accused Of Sexual Abuse After Defending Pastor Fatoyinbo by Nobody: 10:17am On Jun 30, 2019
Savage!..

.#season of exposure of randy he-goats masqurading as pastors!

# name and shame the sexual predators!
Re: Pastor Dave Ogbole Accused Of Sexual Abuse After Defending Pastor Fatoyinbo by aalangel(f): 10:17am On Jun 30, 2019
We are helped of the Lord. The Church of Jesus will march on!!!!
Re: Pastor Dave Ogbole Accused Of Sexual Abuse After Defending Pastor Fatoyinbo by Nobody: 10:18am On Jun 30, 2019
God punish all fake pastors
Re: Pastor Dave Ogbole Accused Of Sexual Abuse After Defending Pastor Fatoyinbo by MrBONE2(m): 10:19am On Jun 30, 2019
Drabeey:
...and now the attention is shifted from Nigeria's real problem. We have even forgotten Buhari is yet to name cabinet members.

Media is so powerful.

So many times some powerful people stage some real events to distract the bigger populace (most times, a very big event is going underneath)

Drabeey

grin

Re: Pastor Dave Ogbole Accused Of Sexual Abuse After Defending Pastor Fatoyinbo by isnovic(m): 10:20am On Jun 30, 2019
God is purging His Church, using the same instrument to ensnare these SONS of MEN, who serve Him outwardly but inside ravening WOLVES.

Season of confession
Re: Pastor Dave Ogbole Accused Of Sexual Abuse After Defending Pastor Fatoyinbo by Stakeholders(m): 10:20am On Jun 30, 2019
Intellectual201:
When these people eventually destroy Christianity and Islam I wonder what will become the new religion.

Why mentioning Islam? why not face the Saga alone? I guess if it was to be Muslim cleric to have fall fictim of this almost all will be judging without given consideration that it might be false accusation.
Re: Pastor Dave Ogbole Accused Of Sexual Abuse After Defending Pastor Fatoyinbo by xeeco: 10:21am On Jun 30, 2019
My pain is that these guys are desecrating the body of Christ
Re: Pastor Dave Ogbole Accused Of Sexual Abuse After Defending Pastor Fatoyinbo by badoh(m): 10:22am On Jun 30, 2019
This is getting interesting and it's a big lesson to all men to be cautious of their present act. Once you come to limelight, your past could hurt you unless you dont make it in life. Let us all be guided and be wary of relationship with ladies. They can make or mar a man.
Re: Pastor Dave Ogbole Accused Of Sexual Abuse After Defending Pastor Fatoyinbo by freda506(f): 10:26am On Jun 30, 2019
lexy2014:

Madam in this very story, I don't c d assault or rape. D pastor made advances and there's nowhere she said he forced himself on her. If she didn't like what he was doing y didn't she tell him off? According to her, d guy kissed her in public. Y did she allow it? Now she is telling us to serve what purpose?
No. It isn't up to your limited-worldview-having self to "see" rape. Rape is defined by the superseding authority, the Nigerian constitution, as pertaining to lack of consent.

She was a child dealing with a man much older and wielding a very huge amount of power as a pastor. How can you fix your (I assume) grown ass mouth to question why a CHILD didn't react appropriately to the situation? Just when I think humanity can't possibly sink any lower, you all come out to prove me wrong.

Oh, these brave women speaking out helps expose Fatoyinbo for the scum he is and above all, to prevent other women from falling victim.
Re: Pastor Dave Ogbole Accused Of Sexual Abuse After Defending Pastor Fatoyinbo by EmekaBlue(m): 10:30am On Jun 30, 2019
Mrs Dakolo don open d ground
Re: Pastor Dave Ogbole Accused Of Sexual Abuse After Defending Pastor Fatoyinbo by toprealman: 10:30am On Jun 30, 2019
Wish this was a political revolution.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Dave Ogbole Accused Of Sexual Abuse After Defending Pastor Fatoyinbo by mamatwiny(f): 10:32am On Jun 30, 2019
lexy2014:

Madam in this very story, I don't c d assault or rape. D pastor made advances and there's nowhere she said he forced himself on her. If she didn't like what he was doing y didn't she tell him off? According to her, d guy kissed her in public. Y did she allow it? Now she is telling us to serve what purpose?

Is a married man, more so a pastor supposed to be frolicking with girls about? Do they not believe in the heaven they preach? This is a moment of awakening.
I too have my own story. I was not raped, but it got to a level that I stopped attending church for a period of about 3 years. I was getting advances from pastors who are supposed to be heaven filled. If I start attending any church, b4 you know it, pastor will appoint me for something and b4 you know it, advances will start coming. Note, I was not a slay queen nor even dress well. I was just young. This happened in even big churches that are known for powerful prayers and holiness. It got to a level that I will stay in the back seat and will sneak out of church b4 the end of service b4 the pastor will send the users to call me or even boldly announce- sister XY wait after the service.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Dave Ogbole Accused Of Sexual Abuse After Defending Pastor Fatoyinbo by Dreamz77(m): 10:33am On Jun 30, 2019
The case is getting more ambiguous and I think the CO pastor should have kept his solidarity off social media.The lady blasting him sounds deranged aswell,i think she should make her case unrelatively and not for extrinsic reasons.if we keep going on dis radar then definitely we all may end in the Bermuda triangle cause,We all must have cajoled someone to sex or romance in one way or the other at some point in our lifes.Infact am scared I may be called out in the future with the contemporary trend. Do I detest rapists and rapes ?absolutely!with vehemence,but I also have no soft spot for slanderers and shenanigans.till the pastor is constructively scrutinized and declared culpable,neutrality remains the code.

Re: Pastor Dave Ogbole Accused Of Sexual Abuse After Defending Pastor Fatoyinbo by DeeStarks(m): 10:34am On Jun 30, 2019
Eeeehhh! 2019 year of confession
Re: Pastor Dave Ogbole Accused Of Sexual Abuse After Defending Pastor Fatoyinbo by lexy2014: 10:34am On Jun 30, 2019
freda506:

No. It isn't up to your limited-worldview-having self to "see" rape. Rape is defined by the superseding authority, the Nigerian constitution, as pertaining to lack of consent.

She was a child dealing with a man much older and wielding a very huge amount of power as a pastor. How can you fix your (I assume) grown ass mouth to question why a CHILD didn't react appropriately to the situation? Just when I think humanity can't possibly sink any lower, you all come out to prove me wrong.

Oh, these brave women speaking out helps expose Fatoyinbo for the scum he is and above all, to prevent other women from falling victim.

U don't need 2 get personal or emotional. State ur facts. My "limited-worldview-having self" isn't d subject of discussion.

U said d lady in question was a child. Did she mentione her age in her write up? When he kissed at d wedding in public, don't u think it would have drawn d attention of d public that d guy was kissing a child? If she was a child as u said, would he be inviting her to a hotel?
Re: Pastor Dave Ogbole Accused Of Sexual Abuse After Defending Pastor Fatoyinbo by Olorunnim: 10:38am On Jun 30, 2019
STRENGTHesq:
OK Thanks Will be waiting
please let me know When you get the title
Re: Pastor Dave Ogbole Accused Of Sexual Abuse After Defending Pastor Fatoyinbo by Nobody: 10:40am On Jun 30, 2019
chai!!!!!females of nowadays so you now turn touching of breasts, kiss nd waist touching into another kind of rape?
Re: Pastor Dave Ogbole Accused Of Sexual Abuse After Defending Pastor Fatoyinbo by freda506(f): 10:43am On Jun 30, 2019
lexy2014:

U don't need 2 get personal or emotional. State ur facts. My "limited-worldview-having self" isn't d subject of discussion.

U said d lady in question was a child. Did she mentione her age in her write up? When he kissed at d wedding in public, don't u think it would have drawn d attention of d public that d guy was kissing a child? If she was a child as u said, would he be inviting her to a hotel?
You're right. The lady's age isn't stated. Regardless, a rape case doesn't have to perfect or fit your ridiculous standards for it to be regarded as such.

Have a great day, and do not rape a woman today.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Dave Ogbole Accused Of Sexual Abuse After Defending Pastor Fatoyinbo by chimeziedickson: 10:43am On Jun 30, 2019
It really means that all these end time pastors has skeleton in their cupboards.....Wahala dey ooo
Re: Pastor Dave Ogbole Accused Of Sexual Abuse After Defending Pastor Fatoyinbo by Nobody: 10:44am On Jun 30, 2019
with a vaseline and 4minute video from xnxx.com

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Dave Ogbole Accused Of Sexual Abuse After Defending Pastor Fatoyinbo by RUDEBOYY(m): 10:46am On Jun 30, 2019
my take on this is that we Africans take church and pastors more than we take god... a true Christian should know that the best church go can attend is "you".
be good and do good.
that's just my take on this

1 Like

Re: Pastor Dave Ogbole Accused Of Sexual Abuse After Defending Pastor Fatoyinbo by Vado(m): 10:48am On Jun 30, 2019
seborrhic:

Please don't even mention CAC.They are one of the worst in visiting Babalawos at night and mounting the pulpit during the day.
For the other churches,it likely still exist,not just exposed yet and maybe to a lesser degree.
The funny thing is that many of them new generation pastors see womanising and inappropriate sexual activities as normal,and part of the experiences they have to acquire.

While I can't dispute that, at least they still priotize Salvation. Their messages and the personalities isn't vain like that of the video vixens who call themselves pastors. They are more concern about rocking Guccis as if they are in a competition with Hushpuppi, driving exotic whips, sipping fine wines. Some even do beauty pageants in the church while the daft sheep watch in excitement.
Re: Pastor Dave Ogbole Accused Of Sexual Abuse After Defending Pastor Fatoyinbo by Otunba2004(m): 10:54am On Jun 30, 2019
Vado:
When last did your hear these kind of stories emanating from Orthodox Churches like the CACs, Baptists, Apostolic dem? Churches highly principled, focused and disciplined? But you people want to go to posh blingbling churches where you can do a lot for the Gram but little for your soul. forming woke so the Devil gave you all these clowns to deal with.

With that being said, fxck Fatoyinbo. The guy is a big fool.
I disagreed with you, no exception among the churches, theirs may not be rape but they usually commit adultery among their members, all churches are guilty of this act.
Re: Pastor Dave Ogbole Accused Of Sexual Abuse After Defending Pastor Fatoyinbo by lexy2014: 10:54am On Jun 30, 2019
freda506:

You're right. The lady's age isn't stated. Regardless, a rape case doesn't have to perfect or fit your ridiculous standards for it to be regarded as such.

Have a great day, and do not rape a woman today.

Are u a rapist?
Re: Pastor Dave Ogbole Accused Of Sexual Abuse After Defending Pastor Fatoyinbo by Nobody: 10:55am On Jun 30, 2019
Drabeey:
...and now the attention is shifted from Nigeria's real problem. We have even forgotten Buhari is yet to name cabinet members.

Media is so powerful.

So many times some powerful people stage some real events to distract the bigger populace (most times, a very big event is going underneath)

Drabeey
This is a very ridiculous assertions. because it's not your family member who had been raped, if it was, I bet you wouldn't be making this kinda statement.

Tell us what's the big event that is going on undernearth. grin Mr conspiracy theorist
Re: Pastor Dave Ogbole Accused Of Sexual Abuse After Defending Pastor Fatoyinbo by Nobody: 10:56am On Jun 30, 2019
toprealman:
Wish this was a political revolution.
i wish, wisher, wishest

1 Like

Re: Pastor Dave Ogbole Accused Of Sexual Abuse After Defending Pastor Fatoyinbo by faaz24: 10:56am On Jun 30, 2019
Check out the reactions to the girl's reply... 2k plus and still counting
Re: Pastor Dave Ogbole Accused Of Sexual Abuse After Defending Pastor Fatoyinbo by lexy2014: 10:59am On Jun 30, 2019
mamatwiny:

Is a married man, more so a pastor supposed to be frolicking with girls about? Do they not believe in the heaven they preach? This is a moment of awakening.
I too have my own story. I was not raped, but it got to a level that I stopped attending church for a period of about 3 years. I was getting advances from pastors who are supposed to be heaven filled. If I start attending any church, b4 you know it, pastor will appoint me for something and b4 you know it, advances will start coming. Note, I was not a slay queen nor even dress well. I was just young. This happened in even big churches that are known for powerful prayers and holiness. It got to a level that I will stay in the back seat and will sneak out of church b4 the end of service b4 the pastor will send the users to call me or even boldly announce- sister XY wait after the service.

D story says d lady is accusing d pastor of sexual abuse. Whether it was right 4 him as a pastor or married man to make sexual advances toward her isn't d issue. D issue is that do those advances constitute rape, assault or abuse? If u want to raise ur moral compass, that's fine. But let's establish what& what we are accusing d man of. D man sexual advances that what d story says. I don't c any other thing to it

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Churches That Can Lead You To Hell Fire / Apostle Suleman Mourns Sammie Okposo; Calls Out Pastors Who Judged Late Singer / Breaking News : No More Trousers For Redeemed Ladies, Adeboye Orders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.