Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,639 members, 7,820,237 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:59 AM

Pastor Dave Ogbole Accused Of Sexual Abuse After Defending Pastor Fatoyinbo - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Dave Ogbole Accused Of Sexual Abuse After Defending Pastor Fatoyinbo (43874 Views)

Pastor Fatoyinbo Breaks Silence On How He Battled Undisclosed Sickness / 800 Ethiopians Killed After Defending ‘Ark Of The Covenant' / Pastor Fatoyinbo Steps Down As COZA Pastor Pending Investigations (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Dave Ogbole Accused Of Sexual Abuse After Defending Pastor Fatoyinbo by salford1: 12:25pm On Jun 30, 2019
9jaRealist:

She doesn’t need you to believe her
But best believe Pastor Ogbole is unlikely to dare her. grin grin grin
>
Dare her and face her family of lawyers grin

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Dave Ogbole Accused Of Sexual Abuse After Defending Pastor Fatoyinbo by ultimateprof: 12:28pm On Jun 30, 2019
I have never been this happy on social media, for the first time that I enjoyed my data. Season three please..

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Dave Ogbole Accused Of Sexual Abuse After Defending Pastor Fatoyinbo by KanuSE: 12:28pm On Jun 30, 2019
freda506:

No. It isn't up to your limited-worldview-having self to "see" rape. Rape is defined by the superseding authority, the Nigerian constitution, as pertaining to lack of consent.

She was a child dealing with a man much older
and wielding a very huge amount of power as a pastor. How can you fix your (I assume) grown ass mouth to question why a CHILD didn't react appropriately to the situation? Just when I think humanity can't possibly sink any lower, you all come out to prove me wrong.

Oh, these brave women speaking out helps expose Fatoyinbo for the scum he is and above all, to prevent other women from falling victim.

What's the age of consent in Kwara state as of 1999?

1 Like

Re: Pastor Dave Ogbole Accused Of Sexual Abuse After Defending Pastor Fatoyinbo by ultimateprof: 12:29pm On Jun 30, 2019
I have never been this happy on social media, for the first time that I enjoyed my data. Season three please..[color=#550000][/color]
Re: Pastor Dave Ogbole Accused Of Sexual Abuse After Defending Pastor Fatoyinbo by MarieSucre(f): 12:32pm On Jun 30, 2019
KanuSE:

I still choose to be logical about the case, caging my sentiments as a woman. smiley

You choose to be logical by shaming women who have had boyfriends before, because that was the comment I replied to. That is what you call logical right? Just confirming.
Re: Pastor Dave Ogbole Accused Of Sexual Abuse After Defending Pastor Fatoyinbo by adams345(m): 12:52pm On Jun 30, 2019
Painful truth is that nobody owes you anything
Re: Pastor Dave Ogbole Accused Of Sexual Abuse After Defending Pastor Fatoyinbo by KanuSE: 1:13pm On Jun 30, 2019
MarieSucre:

You choose to be logical by shaming women who have had boyfriends before, because that was the comment I replied to. That is what you call logical right? Just confirming.

I haven't shamed women coz I'm one as well, but it's just funny how some of us reason.

You and I know what we're capable of doing. smiley
Re: Pastor Dave Ogbole Accused Of Sexual Abuse After Defending Pastor Fatoyinbo by Eziokwugbaoto: 1:21pm On Jun 30, 2019
Heiii! *claps hands together* So these people are trying to tell us that Fatoyinbo's own is still the advert the main film never start.
Re: Pastor Dave Ogbole Accused Of Sexual Abuse After Defending Pastor Fatoyinbo by Realhommie(m): 1:28pm On Jun 30, 2019
Vado:
When last did your hear these kind of stories emanating from Orthodox Churches like the CACs, Baptists, Apostolic dem? Churches highly principled, focused and disciplined? But you people want to go to posh blingbling churches where you can do a lot for the Gram but little for your soul. Forming woke so the Devil gave you all these clowns to deal with.

With that being said, fxck Fatoyinbo. The guy is a big fool.
That we rarely get to hear stories like these emanating from the orthodox churches doesn't mean it does not happen there, it happens everywhere..

1 Like

Re: Pastor Dave Ogbole Accused Of Sexual Abuse After Defending Pastor Fatoyinbo by jaxxy(m): 1:29pm On Jun 30, 2019
These are the kind of stupid statements that will bring that randy pastor down. What is the meaning or right or wrong u stand with him.

Does he realize there are laws by God and the state.
Re: Pastor Dave Ogbole Accused Of Sexual Abuse After Defending Pastor Fatoyinbo by MarieSucre(f): 1:30pm On Jun 30, 2019
KanuSE:

I haven't shamed women coz I'm one as well, but it's just funny how some of us reason.

You and I know what we're capable of doing. smiley

Hahaha what sort of excuse is that? Have you not heard of internalised misogyny?

Here let me look for an explanation with a link for you.

https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Internalized+misogyny&amp=true

Definition
Distancing and belittling women along with shaming them due to believing your gender is inferior.

Examples:

"I'm not like THOSE girls."

"I'm one of the guys! Girls are too dramatic and prissy!!!"

"Feminists make me SOO embarrassed to call myself a woman!!"

"Those girls are slutty!"

Be educated.

Saying that "even the ones who lost their virginity to their secondary school boyfriend will be claiming rape.

Slut-shaming women?

Do you think these men would stand behind the way you're carrying water for them?
Re: Pastor Dave Ogbole Accused Of Sexual Abuse After Defending Pastor Fatoyinbo by Vado(m): 1:37pm On Jun 30, 2019
xscoffy:

Similar to my write up earlier.

Minus the rape incident,just take a look at how Pple dress to go and worship the most high.

Modern churches are pure scam. Tufiakwa. U dress anyhow to church BT wear suits to job interviews and conference. Hypocrites

I degree tell you. Many people these days see these Pentecostal churches as exhibition centers for the new clothes in their wardrobes. The path to the Truth is not a trendy path, vain or overly comfy.
Re: Pastor Dave Ogbole Accused Of Sexual Abuse After Defending Pastor Fatoyinbo by funmike83(f): 1:44pm On Jun 30, 2019
bebanky:

Just shup up if you have nothing to say

You really must be very silly for telling me to shut up. I have right to say wat i av to say. I dont have to go with the crowd to support bisola when there is obviously no evidence or rape proven yet. You should mind the way you talk to pple. Everybody can not face the same side

Quote me at your own peril fool
Re: Pastor Dave Ogbole Accused Of Sexual Abuse After Defending Pastor Fatoyinbo by KanuSE: 1:51pm On Jun 30, 2019
MarieSucre:

Hahaha what sort of excuse is that? Have you not heard of internalised misogyny?

Here let me look for an explanation with a link for you.

https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Internalized+misogyny&amp=true

Definition
Distancing and belittling women along with shaming them due to believing your gender is inferior.

Examples:

Be educated.

Saying that "even the ones who lost their virginity to their secondary school boyfriend will be claiming rape.

Slut-shaming women?

Do you think these men would stand behind the way you're carrying water for them?

The definition up there tends to position us against our men but I am not cut out for such BS but fail to marry the fact that we complement each other.

It shouldn't be US vs THEM.

We like to explain what is a common knowledgesmiley & we even stress it unnecessarily. We know the right from wrong but we can be crafty, deploying our arsenal of weapons when we don't have it our way.

Feminism is mostly digested wrongly by the modern day woman and this is destroying our virtues and worth. You may take a different position concerning my assertion but we cannot deny the fact that the disadvantages outweighs the advantages - you know what I'm talking about.

Blame it on my family structure dearsmiley, growing up in the midst of 5 brothers - I think/reason differently.
Re: Pastor Dave Ogbole Accused Of Sexual Abuse After Defending Pastor Fatoyinbo by MarieSucre(f): 2:37pm On Jun 30, 2019
KanuSE:

The definition up there tends to position us against our men but I am not cut out for such BS but fail to marry the fact that we complement each other.

It shouldn't be US vs THEM.

We like to explain what is a common knowledgesmiley & we even stress it unnecessarily. We know the right from wrong but we can be crafty, deploying our arsenal of weapons when we don't have it our way.

Feminism is mostly digested wrongly by the modern day woman and this is destroying our virtues and worth. You may take a different position concerning my assertion but we cannot deny the fact that the disadvantages outweighs the advantages - you know what I'm talking about.

Blame it on my family structure dearsmiley, growing up in the midst of 5 brothers - I think/reason differently.

Please what part of the definition and examples I listed above depicts men vs women? Could you quote it, don't worry, I will not edit my comment. Please, I'm waiting.
Re: Pastor Dave Ogbole Accused Of Sexual Abuse After Defending Pastor Fatoyinbo by mercy87(f): 2:41pm On Jun 30, 2019
lexy2014:

Madam in this very story, I don't c d assault or rape. D pastor made advances and there's nowhere she said he forced himself on her. If she didn't like what he was doing y didn't she tell him off? According to her, d guy kissed her in public. Y did she allow it? Now she is telling us to serve what purpose?

Its called sexual harassment.
Re: Pastor Dave Ogbole Accused Of Sexual Abuse After Defending Pastor Fatoyinbo by InvertedHammer: 2:41pm On Jun 30, 2019
/
The best hiding place for criminals in Nigeria is the church.
People lower their guards and let you in for the kill.

Anyone that brings in "Jesus" in any business transaction in Nigeria is a criminal. Don't be fooled.

/
Re: Pastor Dave Ogbole Accused Of Sexual Abuse After Defending Pastor Fatoyinbo by lexy2014: 2:54pm On Jun 30, 2019
mercy87:

Its called sexual harassment.

Good. But in her testimony, she didn't resist or tell d man off despite d man making advances which became physical
Re: Pastor Dave Ogbole Accused Of Sexual Abuse After Defending Pastor Fatoyinbo by Sluacoast(m): 3:17pm On Jun 30, 2019
NPComplete:
Perverts defending perverts.
I keep saying it. Nigerian Christianity is a clown show. Imagine a church filled with people claiming to have the holy spirit but they can't discern that their pastor is a sex freak. Keep deceiving yourselves.
He was accused of raping a minor. but hasn't yet be adjudicate. They need to work more on this issue than bringing it online to rant. Don't tarnished the name of this man. It might occur to you at the end that he's innocent. I stay neutral for now until a proper trial in the court has been adjudicated.
Re: Pastor Dave Ogbole Accused Of Sexual Abuse After Defending Pastor Fatoyinbo by ajl: 3:17pm On Jun 30, 2019
funmike83:
All this women coming out now, why were they quiet before. Were they expecting something in return from the pastors cos i dont understand why they kept quiet and just coming out now

You are talking as if this is not Nigeria where pastors are seen as demi-God. Even in advanced countries with rule of law most ladies or girl unfortunately choose to keep quiet because of shame or because people would not believe them. Imagine the world of a 16 yr old girl against a pastor in Nigeria. Even her parents may even tell her to keep it secret in order not to be seen shaming the man-of-god.

Times are hard so potential criminals are choosing the easy way to make a living by living off other people's sweat. Didn't the bible talked about the end time. Why are people acting as if it's not expected.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Dave Ogbole Accused Of Sexual Abuse After Defending Pastor Fatoyinbo by NPComplete: 3:19pm On Jun 30, 2019
Sluacoast:

He was accused of raping a minor. but hasn't yet be adjudicate. They need to work more on this issue than bringing it online to rant. Don't tarnished the name of this man. It might occur to you at the end that he's innocent. I stay neutral for now until a proper trial in the court has been adjudicated.

There is no way that guy is innocent. The guy has been subject of too many rumours and even his looks shows what his end goals are. I am not even particular about this story. I am particular about the numerous stories about him.
Re: Pastor Dave Ogbole Accused Of Sexual Abuse After Defending Pastor Fatoyinbo by Nobody: 3:21pm On Jun 30, 2019
all dese pastors sef
Re: Pastor Dave Ogbole Accused Of Sexual Abuse After Defending Pastor Fatoyinbo by ajl: 3:24pm On Jun 30, 2019
NPComplete:

There is no way that guy is innocent. The guy has been subject of too many rumours and even his looks shows what his end goals are. I am not even particular about this story. I am particular about the numerous stories about him.

That pastor look like an ogbologbo. Who goes to a church with this kind of guy-man as the pastor? Sure he had a horrible past.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Dave Ogbole Accused Of Sexual Abuse After Defending Pastor Fatoyinbo by NPComplete: 3:29pm On Jun 30, 2019
ajl:

That pastor look like an ogbologbo. Who goes to a church with this kind of guy-man as the pastor? Sure he had a horrible past.

As in ehn. My brother the matter tire me.
Re: Pastor Dave Ogbole Accused Of Sexual Abuse After Defending Pastor Fatoyinbo by Platony(m): 3:36pm On Jun 30, 2019
The good thing is,...Those bleeping themselves in the church will be adjusting.

U see those pastors, choir members & deacons, fear them when it comes to bleeping issue.

Ayam not saying this from afar, I am saying this because I know.
It is good it's happening this way so others in d act will adjust.

That's how a so called pastor impregnated my friend's ex.
Anyways, according to the dumb-a**es "LET GOD JUDGE" angry angry
Re: Pastor Dave Ogbole Accused Of Sexual Abuse After Defending Pastor Fatoyinbo by Bluebolt: 3:52pm On Jun 30, 2019
tiwiex:

Prevalence of churches and all sorts of exploitation and promises is part of Nigeria's problem. Many people have been made to believe success is via miracles etc. So, maybe this is coming at the right time.
It is one of the most critical problems, i even doubt if its not the first in there ranking!
Re: Pastor Dave Ogbole Accused Of Sexual Abuse After Defending Pastor Fatoyinbo by KanuSE: 4:05pm On Jun 30, 2019
MarieSucre:

Please what part of the definition and examples I listed above depicts men vs women? Could you quote it, don't worry, I will not edit my comment. Please, I'm waiting.

Have you not heard of internalised misogyny?

Definition:

Examples:

Re: Pastor Dave Ogbole Accused Of Sexual Abuse After Defending Pastor Fatoyinbo by HeavenShield: 4:19pm On Jun 30, 2019
By now...APC and PDP have forgotten about their sorrows....really cracking their ribs..by now grin
It baffles most times how Nigerians are easily manipulated
Can you imagine the attention this news have carried?
Even Boko Haram people are confused embarassed
Re: Pastor Dave Ogbole Accused Of Sexual Abuse After Defending Pastor Fatoyinbo by Sluacoast(m): 4:20pm On Jun 30, 2019
NPComplete:

I hope your instinct are right. I'll be so much disappointed if it later turn around. Let's wait and see the end result of all the accusations
Re: Pastor Dave Ogbole Accused Of Sexual Abuse After Defending Pastor Fatoyinbo by Tonalphs(f): 4:49pm On Jun 30, 2019
A church that is almost going international in my environment is poorly managed. The pastor abi prophet sleeps with his members and the ladies fight themselves. His wife fights them too. I won't be surprised in the future if someone claims she was raped or cajoled by the prophet. Lol. The women who has kids for him which he's denied will be evident enough to convict him. The foundation of that church is faulty. Anyway, things like this aren't surprising to me. Who take these men of God serious anyways. I communicate with my God even if I'm in church listening to their sermons.
Re: Pastor Dave Ogbole Accused Of Sexual Abuse After Defending Pastor Fatoyinbo by Insectkiller: 4:58pm On Jun 30, 2019
They are all liars..

All these hungry girls just want to trend on social media...

Mtchewwww angry shocked shocked
Re: Pastor Dave Ogbole Accused Of Sexual Abuse After Defending Pastor Fatoyinbo by mercy87(f): 5:17pm On Jun 30, 2019
lexy2014:

Good. But in her testimony, she didn't resist or tell d man off despite d man making advances which became physical

She said she did but he push her down and restrain her forcing his hands on her mouth to stop her from screaming out loud.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Must See Hilarious Announcement By A Church About Fuel Scarcity / Apostle Suleman Mourns Sammie Okposo; Calls Out Pastors Who Judged Late Singer / Ugandan Pastor Burns Thousands Of Bibles For Misleading His Members (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.