Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,528 members, 7,823,303 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:25 AM

Driver Terrified As Snake Suddenly Appears On His Moving Car In US (Photos) - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Driver Terrified As Snake Suddenly Appears On His Moving Car In US (Photos) (50633 Views)

Full Body Of A Moving Car Being Washed In Lagos Traffic / Lagos Hustle!!! Look At How These Guys Washed A Moving Car In Lagos Traffic. / 19-Year-Old Girl Flaunts Her Third Car In Two Years (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Driver Terrified As Snake Suddenly Appears On His Moving Car In US (Photos) by chukwuibuipob: 4:49pm On Jun 30, 2019
shocked
Re: Driver Terrified As Snake Suddenly Appears On His Moving Car In US (Photos) by hamid6249: 4:49pm On Jun 30, 2019
Mr lala don travel abroad
Re: Driver Terrified As Snake Suddenly Appears On His Moving Car In US (Photos) by daamazing(m): 4:49pm On Jun 30, 2019
Daaz001 grin grin
Re: Driver Terrified As Snake Suddenly Appears On His Moving Car In US (Photos) by Eziokwugbaoto: 4:50pm On Jun 30, 2019
Animal cruelty kee dem dere.
E for dey on e own lane naa what business does it have with the man.

1 Like

Re: Driver Terrified As Snake Suddenly Appears On His Moving Car In US (Photos) by Nobody: 4:51pm On Jun 30, 2019
Foreign Village people are not smiling embarassed
Re: Driver Terrified As Snake Suddenly Appears On His Moving Car In US (Photos) by oluwasegun007(m): 4:51pm On Jun 30, 2019
They've finally located you..
Re: Driver Terrified As Snake Suddenly Appears On His Moving Car In US (Photos) by karma2000: 4:52pm On Jun 30, 2019
The snake is an instrument of karma he has been warned
Re: Driver Terrified As Snake Suddenly Appears On His Moving Car In US (Photos) by Nobody: 4:54pm On Jun 30, 2019
Seriously? Animal cruelty!!!! Ahahahhaahh
Re: Driver Terrified As Snake Suddenly Appears On His Moving Car In US (Photos) by Gabson001(m): 4:54pm On Jun 30, 2019
If na naija.. Expect testimony next sunday
Re: Driver Terrified As Snake Suddenly Appears On His Moving Car In US (Photos) by chukwuibuipob: 4:55pm On Jun 30, 2019
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed grin cheesy embarassed cool
Jakumo:
In Nigeria this incident would have been regarded as a blessing from Orunmila, the provider of fine bush meat, and the driver of that car would have adopted all measures humanly possible, to capture the meal in a safe manner.
sad.In Nigeria, dem go see am handiwork of dem mama from village. U in turn willl run to one Church to mosque and village for Spiritual cleanness while dey scam u
Re: Driver Terrified As Snake Suddenly Appears On His Moving Car In US (Photos) by sisisioge: 5:00pm On Jun 30, 2019
grin grin grin grin

Animal cruelty indeed! The driver should have reversed and killed it so it doesn't surprise someone else like that! What if he had an accident because of it? Good riddance.

1 Like

Re: Driver Terrified As Snake Suddenly Appears On His Moving Car In US (Photos) by owila4luv(m): 5:01pm On Jun 30, 2019
i don't understand animal cruelty! this snake is very poisonous that a bite can kill in less than 3hours so the driver should park and beg the ugly reptile to come down from his vehicle? if na me i will reverse and drive on the snake an make sure it's dead! dead! then consult baba to know how far

1 Like

Re: Driver Terrified As Snake Suddenly Appears On His Moving Car In US (Photos) by Nobody: 5:09pm On Jun 30, 2019
Terrifying.
Re: Driver Terrified As Snake Suddenly Appears On His Moving Car In US (Photos) by Guadiol104(m): 5:09pm On Jun 30, 2019
Lala now grin grin >: grin

Re: Driver Terrified As Snake Suddenly Appears On His Moving Car In US (Photos) by Klington: 5:18pm On Jun 30, 2019
Village people everywhere
Re: Driver Terrified As Snake Suddenly Appears On His Moving Car In US (Photos) by Nobody: 5:45pm On Jun 30, 2019
Guy you Don mad... Lols... You just narrate the typical mentality of a regular Nigerian babe... Na so them be... Lols... I can't stop laughing

AngelHoly:
Either he is from snake kingdom in Imo state or his village have remembered him.....

Abeg wats the fate of the COZA pastor abeg

Dis one Nigerians are all against him as they never force babe before having sex

And naija babes have one thing in common,u must surely force them for the 1st time before packing ur car in their garage
And if eventually u no gain access into her capital dat day......the next thing is yuh wan rape Dem

And all the babes I don date always claim to to a virgin and wen u finally enter and found out the place Na Iyanu Oba to Volts express road....and yuh ask why

She start crying and belike....she was rape

So its NT a new thing dat Bisola might be lying in order to cover up how she lost her virginity

And for the snake ad...go back to first paragraph and I'm sorry for wasting ur time...God bless yuh
Re: Driver Terrified As Snake Suddenly Appears On His Moving Car In US (Photos) by olatunjithomas(m): 6:05pm On Jun 30, 2019
kollinz1234:
The video which has since gone viral on various social media platforms, have gotten mixed reactions with some users claiming it was *animal cruelty* for the driver to have flung the snake off the windshield.

"Animal cruelty" are these white ppl really stupid or are they just being fake or myopic?

Bros, na just pure stupidity
Re: Driver Terrified As Snake Suddenly Appears On His Moving Car In US (Photos) by SammyTJack: 6:08pm On Jun 30, 2019
Actually its not really much a spiritual occurance
Kansas is a pretty cold state, n reptiles such as this snake find it hard to keep warm, them being poikilothermic n'all
So wat clearly happens here is dat de snake found a warm place to spend the nite (the cars engine) n probably wasn't expecting de car to be moved till de environment was warm enough for it to vacate.

1 Like

Re: Driver Terrified As Snake Suddenly Appears On His Moving Car In US (Photos) by IchBinBrait(m): 6:09pm On Jun 30, 2019
kollinz1234:
The video which has since gone viral on various social media platforms, have gotten mixed reactions with some users claiming it was *animal cruelty* for the driver to have flung the snake off the windshield.

"Animal cruelty" are these white ppl really stupid or are they just being fake or myopic?

I think they are just being stupid... What if the snake had entered the vehicle and bitten someone, what would they have said.

It is just that U.S isn't 9ja otherwise that snake will be past tense.

2 Likes

Re: Driver Terrified As Snake Suddenly Appears On His Moving Car In US (Photos) by Offpoint: 6:29pm On Jun 30, 2019
franchasng:
In Nigeria it is a spiritual attack that needs special deliverance by a powerful gods of men cry
If this kind thing happened for naija, dey kind testimony the person go give for church ehn...

na enemies try but dem fail
Re: Driver Terrified As Snake Suddenly Appears On His Moving Car In US (Photos) by sapientia(m): 7:03pm On Jun 30, 2019
Jakumo:
In Nigeria this incident would have been regarded as a blessing from Orunmila, the provider of fine bush meat, and the driver of that car would have adopted all measures humanly possible, to capture the meal in a safe manner.

I cant bear this

1 Like

Re: Driver Terrified As Snake Suddenly Appears On His Moving Car In US (Photos) by GMbuharii: 7:06pm On Jun 30, 2019
Lolsssssss see as the thing dey investigate what's happening.

But nna,chai! So na sinaki na him dey Yankee so! And some people yaff been queuing for visa for how many months now

angry
Re: Driver Terrified As Snake Suddenly Appears On His Moving Car In US (Photos) by Nature8(m): 7:51pm On Jun 30, 2019
Harpyeagle:
If na lala c D's one on a Sunday morning, thanks giving things.

grin
Re: Driver Terrified As Snake Suddenly Appears On His Moving Car In US (Photos) by Flashlaundry(m): 8:17pm On Jun 30, 2019
Do you need laundry services
We offer Home Service and pick up in Lagos
08081154939[b][/b]
Re: Driver Terrified As Snake Suddenly Appears On His Moving Car In US (Photos) by kernniejay(m): 8:50pm On Jun 30, 2019
EVILFOREST:
This One na VENOMOUS SNAKE ooo
The kind of snake found in EVILFOREST

2 Likes

Re: Driver Terrified As Snake Suddenly Appears On His Moving Car In US (Photos) by jahswill99: 12:33am On Jul 01, 2019
50% of the price for twin i7s dm me 08103924207

Re: Driver Terrified As Snake Suddenly Appears On His Moving Car In US (Photos) by Lovelyn451(f): 2:38am On Jul 01, 2019
Appear?? Better go for prayers
Re: Driver Terrified As Snake Suddenly Appears On His Moving Car In US (Photos) by IAmTobore(m): 5:49am On Jul 01, 2019
AngelHoly:
Either he is from snake kingdom in Imo state or his village have remembered him.....

Abeg wats the fate of the COZA pastor abeg

Dis one Nigerians are all against him as they never force babe before having sex

And naija babes have one thing in common,u must surely force them for the 1st time before packing ur car in their garage
And if eventually u no gain access into her capital dat day......the next thing is yuh wan rape Dem

And all the babes I don date always claim to to a virgin and wen u finally enter and found out the place Na Iyanu Oba to Volts express road....and yuh ask why

She start crying and belike....she was rape

So its NT a new thing dat Bisola might be lying in order to cover up how she lost her virginity

And for the snake ad...go back to first paragraph and I'm sorry for wasting ur time...God bless yuh
I agree with you on Busola's issue. I'm 100% in support of your view.
Re: Driver Terrified As Snake Suddenly Appears On His Moving Car In US (Photos) by Olugbenga1234: 5:50am On Jul 01, 2019
Poor snake was just asking for a ride
Re: Driver Terrified As Snake Suddenly Appears On His Moving Car In US (Photos) by showafrica(m): 8:55am On Jul 01, 2019
franchasng:
In Nigeria it is a spiritual attack that needs special deliverance by a powerful gods of men cry

The kind pastor they will invite for this kind thing ehhh

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Hyundai owners Discussion / N120m 2019 Range Rover SV Coupe Is The Most Luxurious 2-door SUV (photos) / What Car Can My Mum Buy With 1million Naira Budget?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.