Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,745 members, 7,809,842 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:51 PM

Signs Of The Times? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Signs Of The Times? (546 Views)

TB Joshua: The Church And The Times / Signs Of The Times: My Thoughts / Benny Hinn Holy Spirit Engineered Confession A Sign Of The Times (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Signs Of The Times? by Originalsly: 7:32am On Jun 30, 2019
Somewhere in the Bible tells about signs in the heavens that will basically let us know the period we are living in with regards to the prophecies of Revelation.
Last Tuesday.... June 25... wherever you are in the world... did you notice anything unusual about the sun late afternoon?... towards sunset? Please share if you did.
I live in NYC... was in a pretty high area and while driving west downhill towards the river I happen to notice the sun was not brilliant. It was still up like 35°... before sunset stage... looked like a very large full moon... brighter... and silver... more like an LED light....I can see the edge... no glare... like a huge planet. Traffic flow didn't give me the time to snap... said would go around the block to snap..but got distracted and forgot. Next day... the sun was as usual... brilliant... unwatchable. One person in sea level Brooklyn told me he did notice it... but the sun was red. Online... not much about it.... one area of the country said the sun had a halo... another said red rare red sunset... both with pics. I am figuring this is a sign of the times. What did you see?...what do you think?
Re: Signs Of The Times? by barackodam: 10:16am On Jun 30, 2019
Pictures??
Re: Signs Of The Times? by Originalsly: 12:34pm On Jun 30, 2019
barackodam:
Pictures??

Didn't get to snap at the moment... and forgot to do after. Was headed east after so never even faced west again. This I pulled from Google as seen in Washington.... this was at sunset.

Re: Signs Of The Times? by LastDays777: 1:24pm On Jun 30, 2019
Revelation 6: 1-17 is about to unfold.

What's coming this year will take many by surprise.

In one day everything will change.

Be ready.
Re: Signs Of The Times? by Teslason(m): 1:24am On Oct 03, 2021
It happens! Maybe, it's a sign.
Re: Signs Of The Times? by paxonel(m): 2:05am On Oct 03, 2021
All these American mumu them.
So, you mean, mumu still exist in a developed country like America where sensible people should live ?

I thought religious mumu was for third world especially Africans?

(1) (Reply)

Tanzania, Magufuli And The TB Joshua Factor / Holyghost Fire Or Thunder Fire? Which One Should I Send I have Been Scammed / Is It Safe To Say There’s More Than One God?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.