Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,270 members, 7,811,794 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:45 PM

TB Joshua: The Church And The Times - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / TB Joshua: The Church And The Times (1309 Views)

TB Joshua: The Nigerian Outsider Who Became A Global Televangelist Star - BBC / TB Joshua, The Synagogue And Conspiracies / Apostle Kenneth Kenny Kills A Dog, Eats It Raw In Church And Feeds Members (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

TB Joshua: The Church And The Times by ocnovakmichael(m): 11:23pm On Jan 13
In the Bible, certain men had understanding of the times, to know what action men ought to take in certain situations. For instance, in 1 Chronicles 12:32 scripture says, "And of the children of Issachar, which were men that had understanding of the times, to know what Israel ought to do." Also, in the book of Daniel, Daniel himself had understanding of the times. "In the first year of his reign, I, Daniel, understood from the sacred books, according to the word of the LORD to Jeremiah the prophet, that the desolation of..." (Daniel 9:2). Further more, when the Lord Jesus was born, the Bible says, wise men from the east knew a King was born and they came to Jerusalem. "Now when Jesus was born in Bethlehem of Judaea in the days of Herod the king, behold, there came wise men from the east to Jerusalem" (Matthew 2:1).

The import and demerit here is that at epoch season(s) if men don't understand what action to take, they might miss the imperative of the season.
What am I getting to? In the late hours of January 8, 2024 the British Broadcasting Corporation (BBC) released a shocking chilling three-part investigative documentary titled “Disciples: The Cult of TB Joshua” which borders on several allegations against the founder of SCOAN.
This documentary has gained momentum and mixed reactions across the nations of the world, sending shock waves rocking the very foundation of the SCOAN and other allied institutions at the epicenter.
However, amidst several allegations, which the press picket to uncover, we must understand the underlying imports and ulterior motive of this documentary. This we cannot dismiss.
You see, in the wake of 2024, two revered Christian founders came under the severe scrutiny of both the press and the public. The likes of TD Jakes an American pastor and founder of the Potter's House Church; and TB Joshua a Nigeria pastor and founder of SCOAN.
Now I'm not attempting to be a conspiracy theorist here but the attack on both leaders is quite uncanny, looking at the close similarity of their initials: TD J and TB J. Both came from continents with the initials A. Both are Africans by race. And both are Nigerians by genealogy. TD Jakes was first placed in the spotlight before TB Joshua perhaps because the former is still living, while the latter is dead: life came before death. ("This is for the conspiracy buffs.")

Nevertheless, I'd employ church leaders to watch their utterances because every sheep require a shepherd and when the shepherded is attacked, the sheep will flee. "Strike the Shepherd, and the sheep will be scattered, and I will turn My hand against the little ones..." (Matthew 26:31).
Friend, this is not the time to play religion. This is neither the time to play church, nor dinomination whose opinion is right or wrong. Rather, this is the time we must come together as body of Christ to pray the same prayer the Lord Jesus prayed for the Church in the book of John "...that they may be one..." (John 17:11).
When similar situation befell the early church, they did not seek the opinions of men and the religious, rather the Bible says, they came to their own company and prayed for unity, boldness, signs and wonders. And after they'd prayed the place where they were gathered shook!

Acts 4:23-33
23. And being let go, they went to their own company, and reported all that the chief priests and elders had said unto them.
24. And when they heard that, they lifted up their voice to God with one accord, and said, Lord, thou art God, which hast made heaven, and earth, and the sea, and all that in them is:
25. Who by the mouth of thy servant David hast said, Why did the heathen rage, and the people imagine vain things?
26. The kings of the earth stood up, and the rulers were gathered together against the Lord, and against his Christ.

27. For of a truth against thy holy child Jesus, whom thou hast anointed, both Herod, and Pontius Pilate, with the Gentiles, and the people of Israel, were gathered together,
28. For to do whatsoever thy hand and thy counsel determined before to be done.
29. And now, Lord, behold their threatenings: and grant unto thy servants, that with all boldness they may speak thy word,
30. By stretching forth thine hand to heal; and that signs and wonders may be done by the name of thy holy child Jesus.
31. And when they had prayed, the place was shaken where they were assembled; and they were all filled with the Holy Ghost, and they spake the word of God with boldness.

32. And the multitude of them that believed were of one heart and of one soul: neither said any of them that ought of the things which he possessed was his own; but they had all things common.
32. And with great power gave the apostles witness of the resurrection of the Lord Jesus: and great grace was upon them all.

The world shook when BBC released the Documentary about TB Joshua. I'm strongly convinced that when the church come together and pray the above prayer for the body of Christ the whole earth will shake!

In the final analysis, the body of Christ should understand the times and seasons we are in just like the sons of Issachar, Daniel, and the wise men understood the times and seasons of that day. We must seek the mind of God concerning the aforementioned shepherds (TD Jakes and TB Joshua) and their respective sheep in order keep the church in the right perspective. As for me, I'm convinced the gates of hell shall not prevail against the church, the confusion notwithstanding.

Just so you know, I was at the SCOAN today for the service. And the move of God's Spirit was and is tangible.
The church is matching on from victory to victory!

Jesus is Lord!

Do not hide knowledge, propagate it!

Read, comment, and share

Re: TB Joshua: The Church And The Times by budaatum: 11:44pm On Jan 13
ocnovakmichael:

Now I'm not attempting to be a conspiracy theorist here but the attack on both leaders is quite uncanny, looking at the close similarity of their initials: TD J and TB J.

You are not only attempting, you are being a conspiracy theorist here.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Keith_Raniere

Re: TB Joshua: The Church And The Times by ocnovakmichael(m): 11:54pm On Jan 13
Not deliberately did I assume that position. Just decided to spice up curiosity and make a hot topic such as that subtropical.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: TB Joshua: The Church And The Times by ocnovakmichael(m): 5:45am On Jan 14
In all things, we must stand in faith
Re: TB Joshua: The Church And The Times by ocnovakmichael(m): 3:22pm On Jan 14
As a matter of fact, I was in SCOAN today and the move of God was and is tangible.
Re: TB Joshua: The Church And The Times by FxMasterz: 3:28pm On Jan 14
ocnovakmichael:
Not deliberately did I assume that position. Just decided to spice up curiosity and make a hot topic such as that subtropical.

TB Joshua's synagogue is not a church. It's a cult disguised as a church. It's not a member of the body of Christ.

TD Jakes on the other hand is a true minister of the gospel who gave himself over to the devil.
Re: TB Joshua: The Church And The Times by ocnovakmichael(m): 5:39pm On Jan 14
You see, it is very difficult to live a long life here on earth without doing something stupid.
There's a saying that misery enjoys company that is why I placed myself in the midst of those two men.
It is amazing how we see other people's fault because the spotlight is on them, and seemingly having amnesia over our own faults.
TB Joshua and TD Jakes are human having the same passion like you and I; and are prone to mistakes. Yet who amongst us human have not made stupid mistakes.
The Bible says all have sinned. You read this scripture and look away at the other person's fault and call him or her a sinner.

Now the take away here is that those leaders, their mistakes notwithstanding, are right in their hearts but wrong in their heads.
The BBC released a documentary which tends to change the minds of people from the faith which we profess as Christians. And here you are calling TB Joshua a leader of a cult.

In the one hand, what is a cult? Do you know if BBC were to exist in the day of our Lord Jesus they would've called him the leader of a cult? For instance, the Lord Jesus once said to his disciples:
John 6:53-56
[53]Then Jesus said unto them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Except ye eat the flesh of the Son of man, and drink his blood, ye have no life in you.
[54]Whoso eateth my flesh, and drinketh my blood, hath eternal life; and I will raise him up at the last day.
[55]For my flesh is meat indeed, and my blood is drink indeed.
[56]He that eateth my flesh, and drinketh my blood, dwelleth in me, and I in him.

If this statement were made in this day of the internet, the whole world would've gone bizzack. Myriads of Media houses would've said, they are practicing cannibalism in Christendom. But this they don't understand because Jesus was not talking about his literal body and blood but faith in his death, resurrection and blood.

In the final analysis, we have no right whatsoever to judge another man's servant but we have the right to judge righteous judgment, pray for them, and correct them in love if necessary.
Romans 14:4
[4]Who art thou that judgest another man's servant? to his own master he standeth or falleth. Yea, he shall be holden up: for God is able to make him stand.

Jude 1:24-25
[24]Now unto him that is able to keep you from falling, and to present you faultless before the presence of his glory with exceeding joy,
[25]To the only wise God our Saviour, be glory and majesty, dominion and power, both now and ever. Amen.

Notice in both scriptures, God says, I am able to make them stand!
As a matter of fact, while you are accusing them, they might have asked God to forgive them and you the accuser will die in your bitterness and go to where the embittered have their place in the great beyond.

Let us be careful of our utterances. The Bible says in 1 Corinthians 10:12
"Wherefore let him that thinketh he standeth take heed lest he fall."
Re: TB Joshua: The Church And The Times by ocnovakmichael(m): 12:58pm On Jan 16
Jesus is Lord!
Re: TB Joshua: The Church And The Times by ocnovakmichael(m): 6:08am On Jan 17
When they brought the woman caught in the very act of adultery to Jesus, after the crowd had dismissed, he asked the woman two questions:
John 8:10
[10]When Jesus had lifted up himself, and saw none but the woman, he said unto her, Woman, where are those thine accusers? hath no man condemned thee?

[11]She said, No man, Lord. And Jesus said unto her, Neither do I condemn thee: go, and sin no more.

This is a phrase whose time has come: the very last phrase of Jesus to that woman. "Go, and sin no more."
That very Statement was made for every man under heaven.
Re: TB Joshua: The Church And The Times by sureway1(m): 9:47am On Jan 17
why not allow this issue rest?
if you have a discerning spirit, you do not need to struggle to know fake ones.
aside having discerning spirit... mere looking at things done in the church.. most of those stuffs contradicts the scripture and you are here doing cover up. which body of Christ. is SCOAN in any christian body in nigeria? they did't allow him join because they know SCOAN is not a Church.

Go check all the pastors doing cover up too... what they are doing contradicts the scripture.. Now take a look at all the great men of God in Nigeria, how many of them are behind TB joshua while alive or now that he is dead. Instead they sensitize their members not to go to SCOAN.

Now let me tell you those you can deceive.

people below 25 years and have spent their live time outside lagos.... but you see lagosian above 30yrs... all your PR na nonsense to them.. we know TB joshua since childhood.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: TB Joshua: The Church And The Times by ocnovakmichael(m): 10:53am On Jan 17
sureway1:
why not allow this issue rest?
if you have a discerning spirit, you do not need to struggle to know fake ones.
aside having discerning spirit... mere looking at things done in the church.. most of those stuffs contradicts the scripture and you are here doing cover up. which body of Christ. is SCOAN in any christian body in nigeria? they did't allow him join because they know SCOAN is not a Church.

Go check all the pastors doing cover up too... what they are doing contradicts the scripture.. Now take a look at all the great men of God in Nigeria, how many of them are behind TB joshua while alive or now that he is dead. Instead they sensitize their members not to go to SCOAN.

Now let me tell you those you can deceive.

people below 25 years and have spent their live time outside lagos.... but you see lagosian above 30yrs... all your PR na nonsense to them.. we know TB joshua since childhood.

Sir, I got your point and share your passion also. However, becoming a member of the body of Christ is not a function of joining an organization such as CAN or being validated by any one of the so called "great men of God."
One who is a member of the body of Christ is one who confess Jesus as Lord, who have been baptized, who fellowship in the same faith in Christ.

On the one hand, what is a cult? Do you know if BBC were to exist in the day of our Lord Jesus they would've called him the leader of a cult? For instance, the Lord Jesus once said to his disciples:
[53]Then Jesus said unto them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Except ye eat the flesh of the Son of man, and drink his blood, ye have no life in you.
[54]Whoso eateth my flesh, and drinketh my blood, hath eternal life; and I will raise him up at the last day.
[56]He that eateth my flesh, and drinketh my blood, dwelleth in me, and I in him.

If this statement were made in this day of the internet, the whole world would've gone bizzack. Myriads of Media houses would've said, they are practicing cannibalism in Christendom. But this they don't understand because Jesus was not talking about his literal body and blood but faith in his death, resurrection and blood.

In the final analysis, we have no right whatsoever to judge another man's servant but we have the right to judge righteous judgment, pray for them, and correct them in love if necessary.
[4]Who art thou that judgest another man's servant? to his own master he standeth or falleth. Yea, he shall be holden up: for God is able to make him stand.
Re: TB Joshua: The Church And The Times by BHG1: 1:20pm On Jan 17
Cult Leader Faces Mental Health Tests Before Murder Charges https://www.bhginfodesk.com/2024/01/cult-leader-faces-mental-health-tests.html
ocnovakmichael:

Sir, I got your point and share your passion also. However, becoming a member of the body of Christ is not a function of joining an organization such as CAN or being validated by any one of the so called "great men of God."
One who is a member of the body of Christ is one who confess Jesus as Lord, who have been baptized, who fellowship in the same faith in Christ.

On the one hand, what is a cult? Do you know if BBC were to exist in the day of our Lord Jesus they would've called him the leader of a cult? For instance, the Lord Jesus once said to his disciples:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: TB Joshua: The Church And The Times by ocnovakmichael(m): 9:37pm On Jan 18
Jesus is Lord
Re: TB Joshua: The Church And The Times by budaatum: 6:09pm On Jan 20
ocnovakmichael:
Jesus is Lord

And alive.

2 Likes

Re: TB Joshua: The Church And The Times by Kobojunkie: 7:27pm On Jan 20
ocnovakmichael:
As a matter of fact, I was in SCOAN today and the move of God was and is tangible.
I remember standing in the crowd at a rock concert and equally feeling the "move of God" there too. Yep, it was tangible last Macy's Thanksgiving Parade as well. undecided
Re: TB Joshua: The Church And The Times by Kobojunkie: 7:32pm On Jan 20
ocnovakmichael:
The world shook when BBC released the Documentary about TB Joshua. I'm strongly convinced that when the church come together and pray the above prayer for the body of Christ the whole earth will shake!
In the final analysis, the body of Christ should understand the times and seasons we are in just like the sons of Issachar, Daniel, and the wise men understood the times and seasons of that day. We must seek the mind of God concerning the aforementioned shepherds (TD Jakes and TB Joshua) and their respective sheep in order keep the church in the right perspective. As for me, I'm convinced the gates of hell shall not prevail against the church, the confusion notwithstanding.
Just so you know, I was at the SCOAN today for the service. And the move of God's Spirit was and is tangible.The church is matching on from victory to victory! Jesus is Lord!Do not hide knowledge, propagate it!Read, comment, and share
You folks are just plain wicked. If it had been your own daughter that accused this man of rape, would you have come here to type up this tripe calling for prayers? undecided

Since you lot stoop so low as to insert God into all of this, then let this case be handled according to the example of the God you claim. After Jesus Christ was accused by His detractors, He was interrogated and tried in the courts, and found innocent by the Law of the time - Pilate. In the same manner, let this man, Temitope Balogun Joshua who is accused of murder, rape and torture be thoroughly investigated and tried by the courts. That should be what every individual who even claims by mouth to believe in Jesus Christ ought to call for. undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: TB Joshua: The Church And The Times by Iamanoited: 8:23am On Jan 21
SCOAN PLEASE BEWARE. A.I IS TRYING HARD TO USURP T.B JOSHUA'S LEGACY.
Re: TB Joshua: The Church And The Times by Iamanoited: 8:26am On Jan 21
SCOAN PLEASE BEWARE. A.I IS TRYING HARD TO USURP T.B JOSHUA'S LEGACY.

orisa37
Re: TB Joshua: The Church And The Times by ocnovakmichael(m): 2:59pm On Jan 21
Kobojunkie:
You folks are just plain wicked. If it had been your own daughter that accused this man of rape, would you have come here to type up this tripe calling for prayers? undecided

Since you lot stoop so low as to insert God into all of this, then let this case be handled according to the example of the God you claim. After Jesus Christ was accused by His detractors, He was interrogated and tried in the courts, and found innocent by the Law of the time - Pilate. In the same manner, let this man, Temitope Balogun Joshua who is accused of murder, rape and torture be thoroughly investigated and tried by the courts. That should be what every individual who even claims by mouth to believe in Jesus Christ ought to call for. undecided

Dear Kobojunkie,

Let me remind you that no man born of a woman can be immune to frailties and weakness. You see, it is practically impossible to leave a long life among men and not do something foolish. The French Philosopher Michel de Montaigne amply put it best: "Contagion is very dangerous in crowds. You must either imitate the vicious or hate them."
We're all men of like passions and have the proclivity to do stupid things. The only good person who ever walked the earth was Jesus Christ: and they killed him!
The Bible described Elijah, a man who called down fire from heaven and walked in signs and wonders, as a man of like passion like you and I. This is why I'm shocked when people throw rocks at others and completely anaesthetize their own vicious tendencies.
Let me reiterate here the second time, if BBC were to exist in the day of our Lord Jesus they would've called him the leader of a cult? For instance, the Lord Jesus once said to his disciples:

If this statement were made in this day of the internet, the whole world would've gone bizzack. Myriads of Media houses would've said, they are practicing cannibalism in Christendom.
Re: TB Joshua: The Church And The Times by Kobojunkie: 3:26pm On Jan 21
ocnovakmichael:
Dear Kobojunkie,Let me remind you that no man born of a woman can be immune to frailties and weakness. You see, it is practically impossible to leave a long life among men and not do something foolish. The French Philosopher Michel de Montaigne amply put it best: "Contagion is very dangerous in crowds. You must either imitate the vicious or hate them."
We're all men of like passions and have the proclivity to do stupid things. The only good person who ever walked the earth was Jesus Christ: and they killed him!
The Bible described Elijah, a man who called down fire from heaven and walked in signs and wonders, as a man of like passion like you and I. This is why I'm shocked when people throw rocks at others and completely anaesthetize their own vicious tendencies.
Let me reiterate here the second time, if BBC were to exist in the day of our Lord Jesus they would've called him the leader of a cult? For instance, the Lord Jesus once said to his disciples:

If this statement were made in this day of the internet, the whole world would've gone bizzack. Myriads of Media houses would've said, they are practicing cannibalism in Christendom.
Wetin concern the Criminal Justice System which was established for the purpose of judging all men with a man's frailties or none? undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: TB Joshua: The Church And The Times by ocnovakmichael(m): 5:27pm On Jan 21
Kobojunkie,

I don't know much about the dealings of the judicial system, perhaps you could educate me. Does a dead man stand trials? If he does. Then, the constitution should be evoked on the man and what he stands for.
However, how do we validate the witnesses of the plaintiffs and how could the accused defend himself from the great beyond?

Jesus is Lord!
Re: TB Joshua: The Church And The Times by Kobojunkie: 5:32pm On Jan 21
ocnovakmichael:
, I don't know much about the dealings of the judicial system, perhaps you could educate me. Does a dead man stand trials?
■ If he does. Then, the constitution should be evoked on the man and what he stands for.
■ However, how do we validate the witnesses of the plaintiffs and how could the accused defend himself from the great beyond? d!
1. Yes! undecided

2. Then that is exactly all you should be calling for here and nothing else. Trying to hide what could be serious. Crimes behind the many mentions of a God that has nothing to do with Nigeria is nothing short of wickedness. undecided

3. Validate the witnesses? Are you the Criminal justice system or what? You are neither a witness nor a victim so what right do you have to inject your person into fhis? undecided
Re: TB Joshua: The Church And The Times by ocnovakmichael(m): 5:58pm On Jan 21
Kobojunkie,

Is there a precedence you could give of a dead man who stood trial on Nigeria legal system?
How many were convicted of their crimes and a post hummus sentence given?

My take here is this, we cannot dismiss outrightly the ulterior motive behind BBC's documentary. Also, we cannot rule out completely there are no iota of truth in BBC's documentary.
Now if the SCOAN were to be closed down and all her congregation asked to stop attending service in worship to God. What would be the state of the sheep bereft of a shepherd?

The leaders and members of the SCOAN needs our prayers to overcome this phase.
And so I pray that God will strengthen them and direct them at this time in JESUS' name, Amen.

Jesus is Lord
Re: TB Joshua: The Church And The Times by Kobojunkie: 6:03pm On Jan 21
ocnovakmichael:
, Is there a precedence you could give of a dead man who stood trial on Nigeria legal system? How many were convicted of their crimes and a post hummus sentence given?
My take here is this, we cannot dismiss outrightly the ulterior motive behind BBC's documentary. Also, we cannot rule out completely there are no iota of truth in BBC's documentary. Now if the SCOAN were to be closed down and all her congregation asked to stop attending service in worship to God. What would be the state of the sheep bereft of a shepherd?
The leaders and members of the SCOAN needs our prayers to overcome this phase.
And so I pray that God will strengthen them and direct them at this time in JESUS' name, Amen
Stop dragging God in the mud for the sake of your god Temitope Balogun Joshua. undecided

Abacha was tried And convinced of crimes in that same Nigeria. Temitope Balogun Joshua and his SCOAN are not above the law. The allegations against him should be investigated and tried appropriately. undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: TB Joshua: The Church And The Times by budaatum: 6:22pm On Jan 21
Kobojunkie:
Stop dragging God in the mud for the sake of your god Temitope Balogun Joshua. undecided

Abacha was tried And convinced of crimes in that same Nigeria. Temitope Balogun Joshua and his SCOAN are not above the law. The allegations against him should be investigated and tried appropriately. undecided

The Vow, a TV series I posted about above, shows how such crimes should be investigated and prosecuted. What's chilling is the similarities in the strategy and crimes of Keith Raniere and TBJ, though the later seems more like an apprentice of the former, who lived and is now in jail.

Re: TB Joshua: The Church And The Times by ocnovakmichael(m): 6:25pm On Jan 21
Kobojunkie,

This is my submission:
Ecclesiastes 12:13-14
[13]Let us hear the conclusion of the whole matter: Fear God, and keep his commandments: for this is the whole duty of man.
[14]For God shall bring every work into judgment, with every secret thing, whether it be good, or whether it be evil.
Re: TB Joshua: The Church And The Times by Kobojunkie: 6:31pm On Jan 21
ocnovakmichael:
,This is my submission:
Stop hiding your wickedness behind verses. undecided

Jesus Christ stood in front of the criminal justice system of His time and was found innocent by it. All those who belong to Jesus Christ should live expecting the same treatment that He got. So I see no reason why anyone --- even those who pretend to believe in Jesus Christ ---- would balk against this man Temitope Balogun Joshua getting investigated and tried unless they are aware he has something to hide. undecided
Re: TB Joshua: The Church And The Times by Kobojunkie: 6:32pm On Jan 21
budaatum:

The Vow, a TV series I posted about above, shows how such crimes should be investigated and prosecuted. What's chilling is the similarities in the strategy and crimes of Keith Raniere and TBJ, though the later seems more like an apprentice of the former, who lived and is now in jail.
interesting! undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: TB Joshua: The Church And The Times by budaatum: 6:50pm On Jan 21
Kobojunkie:
interesting! undecided

Scoan is like the NXIVM of Nigeria, both in tactics and crime, except Ranieri did not bother hiding behind other gods but himself, which to me indicates the philosophy of future TBJs that are certain to follow just as TBJ wasn't our first.

Re: TB Joshua: The Church And The Times by ocnovakmichael(m): 8:12pm On Jan 21
Kobojunkie:
Stop hiding your wickedness behind verses. undecided

Jesus Christ stood in front of the criminal justice system of His time and was found innocent by it. All those who belong to Jesus Christ should live expecting the same treatment that He got. So I see no reason why anyone --- even those who pretend to believe in Jesus Christ ---- would balk against this man Temitope Balogun Joshua getting investigated and tried unless they are aware he has something to hide. undecided

I couldn't agree more wholeheartedly. In the long run, an egg will walk.
1 Corinthians 10:12
[12]Wherefore let him that thinketh he standeth take heed lest he fall.
Re: TB Joshua: The Church And The Times by Kobojunkie: 8:26pm On Jan 21
ocnovakmichael:
■ I couldn't agree more wholeheartedly. In the long run, an egg will walk.
Stop deceiving yourself with quotation verses out of context when none have to do with the current issue. God of Isreal is God of Laws and He demands justice in all cases. There is no valid reason why Temitope Balogun Joshua ought not to be thoroughly investigated and tried by the Criminal Justice system. undecided
Re: TB Joshua: The Church And The Times by ocnovakmichael(m): 9:23pm On Jan 21
Kobojunkie,

Like I said, I couldn't agree with you more. But God is able to make a man, mocked by world, stand!
Who art thou that judgest another man's servant? to his own master he standeth or falleth. Yea, he shall be holden up: for God is able to make him stand.

Listen and learn! Close your ears to this and be confounded!

Jesus is Lord!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Are Some People Poor Or Sick? / "is The Bible God's Words?" / Christians Wake Up!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 116
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.