Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,206 members, 7,829,317 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:52 AM

Pastor Fatoyinbo: Another Rape Victim Speaks - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pastor Fatoyinbo: Another Rape Victim Speaks (437 Views)

"You Are A Whole Bitch" Davido Blast Wale Jana For Supporting Pastor Fatoyinbo / Ese Walter Who Also Publicly Accused Pastor Fatoyinbo Of Rape Speaks / Ben Bruce Reacts To Busola Dakolo’s Rape Accusation Against Pastor Fatoyinbo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pastor Fatoyinbo: Another Rape Victim Speaks by freshgbedu(m): 7:52am On Jun 30, 2019
Unidentified rape victim shares her experience 15 years ago with Stella Damasus

Nollywood actress Stella Damasus has hinted about another rape victim of Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo of the Commonwealth of Zion Academy(COZA).

In a tweet posted Friday night,Stella mentioned the story of an unidentified lady she has known for 15 years, who also shared her rape experience with Fatoyinbo.

“I am in tears right now. Just got off the phone with someone I have known for 15 years. She had the same experience with this same pastor. The details of her experience were so shocking. She told people around him, but they all suppressed it. Are people still doubting this incident?”, Stella who is now based in New York wrote.

Stella Damasus
✔@stelladamasus

I am in tears right now. Just got off the phone with someone I have known for 15 years. She had the same experience with this same pastor. The details of her experience were so shocking. She told ppl around him, but they all suppressed it. Are ppl still doubting this incident?
READ MORE: https://freshgbedu.com.ng/2019/06/30/pastor-fatoyinbo-another-rape-victim-speaks/

1 Share

Re: Pastor Fatoyinbo: Another Rape Victim Speaks by amzee(m): 7:54am On Jun 30, 2019
Lets unite and stop RAPE. I was molested by a lady when i was 14 years old (not once oo).
Though she's married now.
Re: Pastor Fatoyinbo: Another Rape Victim Speaks by weyreypey: 8:01am On Jun 30, 2019
We men who were molested as kids ....if we start shaking this table....... Ummmm the real demons will surprise the world
Re: Pastor Fatoyinbo: Another Rape Victim Speaks by LamidicownuBSS: 8:16am On Jun 30, 2019
I was also rape by my sister friend @12 thou I told no one
Re: Pastor Fatoyinbo: Another Rape Victim Speaks by Adeoludt(m): 8:18am On Jun 30, 2019
Ok grin

(1) (Reply)

SHOCKING! TOP 10 MOST EXPENSIVE CARS EVER SOLD IN HISTORY (Ronaldo at No 1) / 10 Things You Need To Know About New Mum, Korra Obidi / Bbnaija 2019: Khafi Breaks Down In Tears As She Accuses Gedoni Of Only Using Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.