Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,644 members, 7,861,987 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 04:23 AM

"My MD And I" - Omoobajesu Achiever - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "My MD And I" - Omoobajesu Achiever (530 Views)

I Was Peeping At My MD Laps Yesterday At Work / I Cheated On My Fiancée With My MD Because Of Job, Now I'm Pregnant. Pls Advise / I Cheated On My Fiancée With My MD Because Of Job, Now I'm Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

"My MD And I" - Omoobajesu Achiever by Dailyhappenings: 9:36am On Jun 30, 2019
It all started the day I met Samuel at my estate junction. I was going to work that morning while standing at my estate junction, waiting for a cab to pick me up. I suddenly saw a black tinted FJ cruiser coming towards me from the estate. He packed in front of me and wound down the passenger’s window. He beckoned at me and I pointed at myself to be sure he was calling me. He nodded his head and beckoned at me again. I walked towards his car then waved at him. Hello sir, good morning. I said to him. Good morning dear, where are you heading to? I’m heading to work sir. “Okay dear, come in let me drop you off, this Abuja’s sun wouldn’t make your skin shine.” He said politely. Sir you don’t have to worry, I’ll get a cab. He insisted and said he’s the last vehicle that would stop to pick me for the day. I suddenly felt light in my heart then I decided to go with him. I entered and greeted him immediately. He smiled at me as he turned towards me to fix my seat belt. I was scared at a moment but when he was done, I felt relieved. My name is Samuel how about you? I stammered for few seconds and said “I’m Lynda, nice to meet you.” On our way, we talked about a lot of things, he asked me where I work, I told him I worked in Foreign affairs in town. Funny enough, we both worked in the same place, so we were able to bond well. He asked my position at work, I told him I’m just a secretary, then he said he’s the managing Director employees have always been gossiping about. I was surprised then I told him I had always wanted to see what the MD really looked like because I heard he was good looking but proud. He laughed so hard and said to me “do I look proud right now?” “No not really sir, I don’t think you’re proud the way everyone at work really describes it.” He laughed continuously, then gave me a weird look. We were both happy and we exchanged our contacts. On getting to work that day, I couldn’t stop smiling all day. He melted my heart, I felt too good, his beautiful smile and constant laughter were just too amazing, he’s good looking too. I finally believed that love at first sight exists. When we closed at work, he called my mobile phone and said to wait for him so he could drop me off. I couldn’t even deny his offer due to his loving voice. When we arrived at my home, I offered him to stay a little to have dinner with me. He ate with me on the dining, he then sat on the couch in my sitting room for his food to digest as he joined me to watch a movie. About thirty minutes later, I turned towards him and saw him sleeping. I smiled as I carried a throw pillow and placed it beneath his neck. I sat beside him and dozed off unknowingly. The next morning, I woke up on my bed with so much confusion on how I got there. I turned around and I saw Samuel right behind me on the bed. At this point, I could do nothing than stare at his lips while I licked mine. He suddenly pulled me closer to him from my waist. I couldn’t help but smile. He kissed my forehead and said for us to stay that way a little more. I asked him if he’s going to work that day, then he said for us to stay home together all day and not worry about anything else. At this point, my heart was pounding so hard as I longed for him so much. He kissed my forehead, smiled and placed my head on his chest. I could listen to his soft heartbeat. It felt as if he had no worries, Considering the fact we had to skip work that day. We both had an amazing day at home. He cooked the three meals we had, he helped in cleaning my house, had a nice time on bed too and he slept over again. The next morning, he left early to to change his clothes for work in his house which was few houses away from mine. We went to work together again. This went on and on for about a month. One Friday morning, we planned on eating out for dinner like we do once a while. This time, we went to Transcorp Hilton and not our usual Sheraton or other 5 star hotels. At the middle of dinner, a cake arrived on our table. I was overwhelmed with happiness but I was shy. “What’s the occasion?” I asked with a mild smile. “Nothing my love. I felt like taking you to a nice place today getting your best type of cake.” He said to me. I gave a bright smile and cut a part of the cake. I fed him a part of it and he did the same. Suddenly, while chewing the cake, I felt a metal or stone in my mouth. I wasn’t sure of what it was, so I took it out of my mouth. To my greatest surprise, it was a proposal ring. He went on his knees and asked for my hand in marriage. I thought he was joking, till a group of instrumentalists played a love song for us. I was dumbfounded as he gave me a really hot smooch which made me realize all this was reality. I nodded and said Yes to him. He was so happy, he carried me suddenly and spinned me around in his arms. He gave me a long kiss as soon as he dropped me. Few days later, we went to visit our parents and told them our plan on getting married. They agreed to it and we started the wedding process. The wedding was over, we did our honey moon abroad, came back to Nigeria a week later to settle down. We had a set of twins a year later, now I’m six months pregnant again and today is our third year anniversary. We came back early from work so we could have a nice, he was about to give me a kiss when I woke up to my loud alarm for work. I was really late for work and I had to get ready early. I realized everything was just a dream and my MD was the usual rude man that I see everyday.

Source: https://www.musictori.com/2019/06/omoobajesu-achiever-my-md-and-i.html

cc: lalasticlala, mynd44
Re: "My MD And I" - Omoobajesu Achiever by soke02(m): 10:27am On Jun 30, 2019
All this happened in a dream.
Re: "My MD And I" - Omoobajesu Achiever by vibbb: 10:43am On Jun 30, 2019
Only God can deliver u.

(1) (Reply)

Why Do Nigerian Men Dump Girls After Séx? (watch Nigerians React On GF TV) / GET The Netflix App For Free-no Account Needed / Four Ways To Improve Your Manpower Naturally

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.