Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,144 members, 7,815,010 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:35 AM

Coza...senior Pastor Fatoyinbo's Rape Allegation - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Coza...senior Pastor Fatoyinbo's Rape Allegation (212 Views)

Between Apostle Suleman And Pastor Fatoyinbo, Who Loves Fvck More / I Masturbate With COZA Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo's Pictures - Nigerian Lady / Pastor Fatoyinbo Licked My Clitoris- Busola Dakolo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Coza...senior Pastor Fatoyinbo's Rape Allegation by brilliant07(m): 10:03am On Jun 30, 2019
Firstly, I will like to applause Mrs Dakolo for her confessions,but am still wondering why she kept quiet all this day though she is rich but madam you are a great liar.there is a Yoruba adage which say that "you can only be deceive or force to rape once by someone not twice" so your confession that Pastor rape you twice was absolutely pure lie.
Further more, I will like to say this every pastor have there own past,that is pastor Fatoyinbo past.people are now yawning as if they are saint,David in the bible commit many sexual offense but he was still pardon,to my amazing wonder aunty bobrisky even comment.
Lastly,before I drop my pen I will like to tell you about what happened to a harlot brought by troops of Jew to Jesus,they told Jesus Christ that she was caught red handed,all they want from Jesus was that he should say she is guilty stone her to death but reverse is the case, Jesus said if you have not sin take stone and stone her to death but they all left with a stone thrown at her...
Conclusively,am calling out all the celebrities,Pastor ,and public that have commented on the rape allegation that are you that righteous and you have not sin point a finger of guilt on Pastor Fatoyinbo and wait for your downfall...

Thanks

Brilliant
# say no to rape

(1) (Reply)

Relationship Clinic / Erectile Dysfunction And Low Libido Supplements / The Vow

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.