Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,176 members, 7,811,436 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:34 AM

Nigerian Girl Decoded To Leave Christianity To Islam Because Of Coza Scandal - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Nigerian Girl Decoded To Leave Christianity To Islam Because Of Coza Scandal (809 Views)

Recent Pictures Of Coza's Pastor Fatoyinbo After 7-Month Battle With Stroke / Ese Walter Of COZA Sex Scandal Separates From Husband (Pics) / My Affair With Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA – Ese Walter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Girl Decoded To Leave Christianity To Islam Because Of Coza Scandal by Nobody: 10:09am On Jun 30, 2019
Well she won't be missed,its her choice to leave the light to darkness. Mumu brain.

She should join Isis, boko haram,herdsmen and Islam in bombing

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Girl Decoded To Leave Christianity To Islam Because Of Coza Scandal by Nobody: 10:11am On Jun 30, 2019
From one BONDAGE to another..... lolz

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Girl Decoded To Leave Christianity To Islam Because Of Coza Scandal by Nobody: 10:11am On Jun 30, 2019
lordskid:
From one BONDAGE to another..... lolz
Christianity isn't a bandage.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Girl Decoded To Leave Christianity To Islam Because Of Coza Scandal by Righteousness89(m): 10:13am On Jun 30, 2019
Eternity is a Solo Race...
Re: Nigerian Girl Decoded To Leave Christianity To Islam Because Of Coza Scandal by Nobody: 10:13am On Jun 30, 2019
See the aid to the president of Nigeria is even responding. Nigeria is cursed.

Ss/se ondo , Lagos, ekiti and Christians middle belt are the ones holding Nigeria

Re: Nigerian Girl Decoded To Leave Christianity To Islam Because Of Coza Scandal by Nobody: 10:13am On Jun 30, 2019
Excaperx:
Christianity isn't a bandage.
Keep telling yaself that......

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Girl Decoded To Leave Christianity To Islam Because Of Coza Scandal by Nobody: 10:16am On Jun 30, 2019
lordskid:

Keep telling yaself that......
why do you think Christianity is a bandage?. We aren't killing you like Muslims, you can be an atheist in a Christian state without them disturbing you but in Muslim dominated countries, they will behead you
Re: Nigerian Girl Decoded To Leave Christianity To Islam Because Of Coza Scandal by Nobody: 10:16am On Jun 30, 2019
Excaperx:
See the aid to the president of Nigeria is even responding. Nigeria is cursed.

cursed lolz

Re: Nigerian Girl Decoded To Leave Christianity To Islam Because Of Coza Scandal by Nobody: 10:19am On Jun 30, 2019
Excaperx:

why do you think Christianity is a bandage? We aren't killing you like Muslims, you can be an atheist in a Christian state without them disturbing you but in Muslim dominated countries, they will behead you

BRAINWASHING pple z worse than killing. I ain't a Muslim though.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Girl Decoded To Leave Christianity To Islam Because Of Coza Scandal by Nobody: 10:20am On Jun 30, 2019
lordskid:

BRAINWASHING pple z worse than killing. I ain't a Muslim though.

which one is brainwashing? You are one of yhe the people that believe the universe came from nothing and the nothing formed everything

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Girl Decoded To Leave Christianity To Islam Because Of Coza Scandal by Nobody: 10:22am On Jun 30, 2019
Excaperx:
which one is brainwashing? You are one of yhe the people that believe the universe came from nothing and the nothing formed everything

Where did your so-called God comes from? From nowhere?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Girl Decoded To Leave Christianity To Islam Because Of Coza Scandal by Nobody: 10:27am On Jun 30, 2019
lordskid:

Where did your so-called God comes from? From nowhere?
so you want a God to fit into your description before you accept him. Na your business be that.

The fact remains most atheist are used to distract Christians, no wonder their obsession with Christianity matter
Re: Nigerian Girl Decoded To Leave Christianity To Islam Because Of Coza Scandal by Nobody: 10:33am On Jun 30, 2019
Excaperx:
so you want a God to fit into your description before you accept him. Na your business be that.

The fact remains most atheist are used to distract Christians, no wonder their obsession with Christianity matter

Guy, don't cloud the issue. Be logical. I wasn't expecting sumtin concrete from a brainwashed mind like yours, though.

Since you believe nothing can come into being without a CREATOR, who created God? Abi he/she just APPEAR from nowhere?

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Girl Decoded To Leave Christianity To Islam Because Of Coza Scandal by Nobody: 10:37am On Jun 30, 2019
lordskid:

Guy, don't cloud the issue. Be logical. I wasn't expecting sumtin concrete from a brainwashed mind like yours, though.

Since you believe nothing can come into being without a CREATOR, who created God? Abi he/she just APPEAR from nowhere?
yes he's God,he is everlasting.

I'm done arguing with atheist that want an avenue to sin
Re: Nigerian Girl Decoded To Leave Christianity To Islam Because Of Coza Scandal by Nobody: 10:44am On Jun 30, 2019
Excaperx:
yes he's God,he is everlasting.

I'm done arguing with atheist that want an avenue to sin

I was expecting this, of course! they always run away when presented with FACTS. They are the brainwashed ones..... A believer typing using an atheist' invention, how sinful z that

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Girl Decoded To Leave Christianity To Islam Because Of Coza Scandal by 0temSapien: 10:49am On Jun 30, 2019
This is what I term 'frypan to fire'. You want to leave the religion of gullibility and rape scandal to the religion of violence and terrorism.

Well, God Almighty, the creator of Yahweh and Allah didn't declare to us that we must be into one religion or the other, rather, we are enjoined to use our brains and do good to humanity.

Currently, the gods of religions, including Yahweh and Allah, are in their spiritual cages, so many things like this will keep happening until the full age of Aquarius.

Otem Erectus 227: 1
1. Now after this did Otem begin to say, Yahweh, Allah, Moloch, Mazda and all gods of the books are now encaged in a spiritual vacuum.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Girl Decoded To Leave Christianity To Islam Because Of Coza Scandal by Ajoboss(m): 10:56am On Jun 30, 2019
If only sense could b bought..

Re: Nigerian Girl Decoded To Leave Christianity To Islam Because Of Coza Scandal by Nobody: 11:02am On Jun 30, 2019
0temSapien:

This is what I term 'frypan to fire'. You want to leave the religion of gullibility and rape scandal to the religion of violence and terrorism.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Girl Decoded To Leave Christianity To Islam Because Of Coza Scandal by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 11:06am On Jun 30, 2019
It is finished. Religion is now a joke over here grin grin grin grin

Re: Nigerian Girl Decoded To Leave Christianity To Islam Because Of Coza Scandal by Nobody: 11:10am On Jun 30, 2019

Re: Nigerian Girl Decoded To Leave Christianity To Islam Because Of Coza Scandal by Nobody: 11:24am On Jun 30, 2019
When you go about attacking people's belief only shows how immature you are. Your believing in one thing and another believing in another thing doesn't make you or the other foolish. Humans have the right to religion. As for those of you who are quick to say "Religion is the problem of Africa/Nigeria" advanced nations also practice Christianity/Islam as we do over here. Infact, they do have religious extremist as well as we do here.

Back to the guy asking about God's origination. It's not that you're arguing with facts 'cause I haven't seen one proof you dropped, so quit shoving your disagreement with Christians on others.

Back to the topic, I read countless stories of under age girls being molesting/ married off to Imams, but don't get much attention 'cause it seems the tenets on which Islam is built allows that. Why is a pastor's own different? 'cause Christianity frowns at it. That said, the pastor is still innocent 'till stated otherwise in court.

As for the girl that wants to convert. Nobody cares about your conversion. It's your right and if you were a true Christian, one person's action shouldn't make you question your faith, it's a personal race. Attention is what she's seeking 'cause even the Timi's wife they're rooting for kept serving God under a man she claimed to have defiled her as a child countless time and is still a Christian as we speak.
Re: Nigerian Girl Decoded To Leave Christianity To Islam Because Of Coza Scandal by BrutusOj(m): 11:32am On Jun 30, 2019
Rubbish...the worst happen there and it is not let out of the secret bag. You will never hear them expose themselves like Christians do and that is the hypocrisy of their religion.
Re: Nigerian Girl Decoded To Leave Christianity To Islam Because Of Coza Scandal by Greatzeus(m): 12:57pm On Jun 30, 2019
Excaperx:
Well she won't be missed,its her choice to leave the light to darkness. Mumu brain.

She should join Isis, boko haram,herdsmen and Islam in bombing

It's okay to share a post like this for people to give their opinion but you shouldn't have added her joining isis etc,it's wrong,it's hateful. Besides being born into a church going family doesn't make you a Christian,if you like devote your existence to fighting other religions,if you didnt accept Jesus and die in your sins,the Bible made me understand that your portion is " The lake that burns with fire and brimstone"
I just checked your posts only to realize your hatred is not towards other religions alone but to other tribes also.
Re: Nigerian Girl Decoded To Leave Christianity To Islam Because Of Coza Scandal by Yuceeluv(f): 1:42pm On Jun 30, 2019
Lol you were never born again in the first place.

So many, 'do as I do' Christians.

Awon!, "my papa say I be Christian".

Like my dad would always say; " SALVATION IS PERSONAL ".

(1) (Reply)

Satan Conquers The World Through Sin. No wonder he wants you to remain in sin / Why Do So Many 'Born-Again, Spirit-Filled' Women Show Off Cleavage In Church? / Who Can Interpret This Dream For Me?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.