Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,130 members, 7,814,946 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:17 AM

Man Threatens To 'Rape' Juliet Ibrahim. She Reacts - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Man Threatens To 'Rape' Juliet Ibrahim. She Reacts (50839 Views)

A Fan Wants To Slap Tiwa Savage's Ass Like Wizkid, She Reacts / Wizkid Slaps Tiwa Savage's Backside, She Reacts / Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde's Photo Edited As She Reacts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Threatens To 'Rape' Juliet Ibrahim. She Reacts by Jasen1(m): 1:18pm On Jun 30, 2019
From the guy post Juliet should know he is already high on condemn engine oil grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Man Threatens To 'Rape' Juliet Ibrahim. She Reacts by Sofistcatdmoron: 1:18pm On Jun 30, 2019
grin
Re: Man Threatens To 'Rape' Juliet Ibrahim. She Reacts by wifeesnatcher(m): 1:19pm On Jun 30, 2019
cheesy

what's scaring Juliet? diick na Ak47

that guy is just a troll, which rapist will come out boldly to state his intention in public

1 Like

Re: Man Threatens To 'Rape' Juliet Ibrahim. She Reacts by damoobaba: 1:21pm On Jun 30, 2019
Oluwa o,saanu awa omo re
Re: Man Threatens To 'Rape' Juliet Ibrahim. She Reacts by meobizy(f): 1:21pm On Jun 30, 2019
I know her toto tingled a little from the write up.
One should believe these women at their own detriment.

1 Like

Re: Man Threatens To 'Rape' Juliet Ibrahim. She Reacts by Nobody: 1:21pm On Jun 30, 2019
NnaaGuy:
What if she enjoys it... Or secretly desires it... undecided

Are you serious...you think she has no one in her life that she will desire being raped..wtf....i hope u have no mom or sisters
Re: Man Threatens To 'Rape' Juliet Ibrahim. She Reacts by JAYUK(m): 1:21pm On Jun 30, 2019
This one Na COZA gate
Re: Man Threatens To 'Rape' Juliet Ibrahim. She Reacts by Benekruku(m): 1:21pm On Jun 30, 2019
[s]
NnaaGuy:
What if she enjoys it... Or secretly desires it... undecided
[/s]

Re: Man Threatens To 'Rape' Juliet Ibrahim. She Reacts by ibkayee(f): 1:22pm On Jun 30, 2019
cucumbae:
He was joking. Afterall,na borehole.
May all your family members be joked with in the same way, including the men
Re: Man Threatens To 'Rape' Juliet Ibrahim. She Reacts by damoobaba: 1:22pm On Jun 30, 2019
Mizwisdom:

May thunder fire you, anumanu!

na joke I de joke o grin
u dey joke wit tunder,make thunder self joke wit you nah.Happy sunday.
Re: Man Threatens To 'Rape' Juliet Ibrahim. She Reacts by Theboss100(m): 1:23pm On Jun 30, 2019
FAMILYJA:
Hmmmmmm. Dem no dey play with person again?
That Play Is Over Play. Do U Kw What Rape Or Raping Someone Looks Like? Arrest The Guy And Tear Him Factor Reset Slap Immediately. From Play Na, It Will Turn To Real Rape.
Re: Man Threatens To 'Rape' Juliet Ibrahim. She Reacts by Auxtin85(m): 1:23pm On Jun 30, 2019
tohyorsih2:

Which kind nonsense play be that?

Ask yourself for that kind of half nude profile pics you have three
Re: Man Threatens To 'Rape' Juliet Ibrahim. She Reacts by Josh44s(m): 1:24pm On Jun 30, 2019
cucumbae:
He was joking. Afterall,na borehole.

Re: Man Threatens To 'Rape' Juliet Ibrahim. She Reacts by Tajbol4splend(m): 1:24pm On Jun 30, 2019
tohyorsih2:

Which kind nonsense play be that?

Play na play, them no even dey the same place
Re: Man Threatens To 'Rape' Juliet Ibrahim. She Reacts by FAMILYJA(f): 1:24pm On Jun 30, 2019
Mizwisdom:

May thunder fire you, anumanu!

na joke I de joke o grin

So d thunder don fire me?
Re: Man Threatens To 'Rape' Juliet Ibrahim. She Reacts by Femijohn198: 1:25pm On Jun 30, 2019
what of Fulani herdsmen that also rape people in open places what protest has Nigeria do about it.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Threatens To 'Rape' Juliet Ibrahim. She Reacts by Mizwisdom(f): 1:27pm On Jun 30, 2019
FAMILYJA:

So d thunder don fire me?
Ogun ki you there grin
Na joke o sister mi grin
Re: Man Threatens To 'Rape' Juliet Ibrahim. She Reacts by Nature8(m): 1:27pm On Jun 30, 2019
Ajoboss:
Abeg who understand weytin d guy dey even talk self

grin
Re: Man Threatens To 'Rape' Juliet Ibrahim. She Reacts by Nobody: 1:28pm On Jun 30, 2019
ywuwukk:
»VIDEO OF COZA MEMBER SHE WENT TO THE WRONG PLACE

BELOW HERE

SEE FULL VIDEO HERE
Re: Man Threatens To 'Rape' Juliet Ibrahim. She Reacts by Nobody: 1:28pm On Jun 30, 2019
cheesy

1 Like

Re: Man Threatens To 'Rape' Juliet Ibrahim. She Reacts by Eziokwugbaoto: 1:29pm On Jun 30, 2019
The idiot is probably trying to say that she is very beautiful and he can't hold himself from raping her. Smh, what a risky statement. You chose the time to vomit such trash and it's now in the wake of all these rape allegations flying all over the place.
It's just like going to where a mob is beating a thief and you tell one of them that you will still come and steal in his house.
Chai bros na die you dey. You go confess wetin you no do by force.
Re: Man Threatens To 'Rape' Juliet Ibrahim. She Reacts by Ajoboss(m): 1:29pm On Jun 30, 2019
lilbest4:
I thought you were serious I swear I was about asking for your number but you uploaded picture cheesy
lol
Im serious o
Do u?
Re: Man Threatens To 'Rape' Juliet Ibrahim. She Reacts by guterKerl: 1:29pm On Jun 30, 2019
For real?
Re: Man Threatens To 'Rape' Juliet Ibrahim. She Reacts by lomprico(m): 1:29pm On Jun 30, 2019
They shld arrest him fast b4 Ghanaian police tag him a Nigerian. E no dey hard dem.
Re: Man Threatens To 'Rape' Juliet Ibrahim. She Reacts by tropaz(m): 1:29pm On Jun 30, 2019
I slept in police custody over false rape allegation from a lady that was screaming give it to me baby.

3 Likes

Re: Man Threatens To 'Rape' Juliet Ibrahim. She Reacts by shams040(m): 1:29pm On Jun 30, 2019
Him never rape am ooo
Re: Man Threatens To 'Rape' Juliet Ibrahim. She Reacts by Nobody: 1:30pm On Jun 30, 2019
paiz:
Person no fit follow you play
na from clap dem dey enter dance, na from "my wife " wey all those yeye boys for compound dey call small girls dem dey start dey finger dem. Rape is not what you joke with ,a sensible man would know that, but as it turns out ,not every grown person is sensible these days undecided
Re: Man Threatens To 'Rape' Juliet Ibrahim. She Reacts by Nobody: 1:30pm On Jun 30, 2019
This is not even funny. No one should make joke of Rape please. That silly boy should be arrested.
Re: Man Threatens To 'Rape' Juliet Ibrahim. She Reacts by omoadeleye(m): 1:30pm On Jun 30, 2019
Ajoboss:
Abeg who understand weytin d guy dey even talk self

It is inconclusive
Re: Man Threatens To 'Rape' Juliet Ibrahim. She Reacts by Nobody: 1:31pm On Jun 30, 2019
Ajoboss:
lol
Im serious o
Do u?
I quoted you mistakenly bro I thought you were the one who said he didn't have subscription

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pictures Barred At Lagbaja's Daughter's Wedding / 2Face Releases Official Statement On New Date For Protest / Maheeda's Daughter Shows Sexy Dance Moves (Pics , Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.