Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,132 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:53 AM

Man Threatens To 'Rape' Juliet Ibrahim. She Reacts - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Man Threatens To 'Rape' Juliet Ibrahim. She Reacts (50843 Views)

A Fan Wants To Slap Tiwa Savage's Ass Like Wizkid, She Reacts / Wizkid Slaps Tiwa Savage's Backside, She Reacts / Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde's Photo Edited As She Reacts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Threatens To 'Rape' Juliet Ibrahim. She Reacts by HeyCorleone(m): 1:33pm On Jun 30, 2019
aviato:
Do you just say whatever comes into your mind without even stopping for a moment to think? Someone is threatened by a rapist and you are saying she might secretly desire it.

People are stupid in this world. Don't mind him.

Like a certain Nairalander called Ausrichie whose family member was raped, but he didn't believe her, and even suggested that she enjoyed it.
Re: Man Threatens To 'Rape' Juliet Ibrahim. She Reacts by Peejoeee(m): 1:33pm On Jun 30, 2019
Me sef wan coza her. I beg u de play o
Re: Man Threatens To 'Rape' Juliet Ibrahim. She Reacts by Ajoboss(m): 1:33pm On Jun 30, 2019
lilbest4:
I quoted you mistakenly bro I thought you were the one who said he didn't have subscription
lol grin
No p.
Re: Man Threatens To 'Rape' Juliet Ibrahim. She Reacts by Eskdale(m): 1:34pm On Jun 30, 2019
Story for another day. ....nonsense.
Re: Man Threatens To 'Rape' Juliet Ibrahim. She Reacts by jom4real007(m): 1:36pm On Jun 30, 2019
cucumbae:
He was joking. Afterall,na borehole.
Juliet be like lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Threatens To 'Rape' Juliet Ibrahim. She Reacts by Nobody: 1:37pm On Jun 30, 2019
It is Ghana problem,not my concern undecided

1 Like

Re: Man Threatens To 'Rape' Juliet Ibrahim. She Reacts by Nobody: 1:38pm On Jun 30, 2019
HeyCorleone:

People are stupid in this world. Don't mind him.

Like a certain Nairalander called Ausrichie whose family member was raped, but he didn't believe her, and even suggested that she enjoyed it.
Sha wetin concern me sorry for insulting you oh but look the truth is that you can't go around shouting that someone raped you without evidence I didn't believe that family member because the story sounded wild and at the end we found out that it was a lie she confessed what kind of wickedness is that we should not be hasty to action in this life and remember this saying if you have heard it nobody's guilty till someone's guilty

1 Like

Re: Man Threatens To 'Rape' Juliet Ibrahim. She Reacts by INTEGRITYA1(m): 1:40pm On Jun 30, 2019
tohyorsih2:

Which kind nonsense play be that?

Olori, I believe you're feeling fine.
Re: Man Threatens To 'Rape' Juliet Ibrahim. She Reacts by Nobody: 1:40pm On Jun 30, 2019
Ausrichie:

Sha wetin concern me sorry for insulting you oh but look the truth is that you can't go around shouting that someone raped you without evidence I didn't believe that family member because the story sounded wild and at the end we found out that it was a lie she confessed what kind of wickedness is that we should not be hasty to action in this life and remember this saying if you have heard it nobody's guilty till someone's guilty
Wait seriously you jumped to another thread to gossip man don't be like this na you're a guy and a grown man

1 Like

Re: Man Threatens To 'Rape' Juliet Ibrahim. She Reacts by HeyCorleone(m): 1:42pm On Jun 30, 2019
Ausrichie:

You appear very insensitive.

I am all for an investigation.

But I can't appear to dismiss the woman's claims
Re: Man Threatens To 'Rape' Juliet Ibrahim. She Reacts by Nobody: 1:44pm On Jun 30, 2019
HeyCorleone:

You appear very insensitive.

I am all for an investigation.

But I can't appear to dismiss the woman's claims
I am not saying we should dismiss it let us not stand up and start protesting if we have forgotten ruga is coming and rape deaths and destruction will be committed in daylight let us stop that one that is as clear as crystal now
Re: Man Threatens To 'Rape' Juliet Ibrahim. She Reacts by Nobody: 1:44pm On Jun 30, 2019
ibkayee:

May all my family members be joked with in the same way, including the men
Re: Man Threatens To 'Rape' Juliet Ibrahim. She Reacts by Nobody: 1:45pm On Jun 30, 2019
DrChukzy:

same way my skull is empty. Wow!
Re: Man Threatens To 'Rape' Juliet Ibrahim. She Reacts by Listar(m): 1:48pm On Jun 30, 2019
[quote author=Generalwoodz post=79805834] Nigerians who do us this thing? We are all busy following Rape up and down...
See Ruga settlement issue..Nobody has protested,No body is saying anything..we will wake to see that buhari has established Ruga in all states. [/q
It baffles me
Re: Man Threatens To 'Rape' Juliet Ibrahim. She Reacts by Nobody: 1:50pm On Jun 30, 2019
INTEGRITYA1:

Olori, I believe you're feeling fine.

Yes i am smiley

Happy sunday

1 Like

Re: Man Threatens To 'Rape' Juliet Ibrahim. She Reacts by lokobyforch(m): 2:03pm On Jun 30, 2019
tohyorsih2:

Which kind nonsense play be that?

Mumu
Re: Man Threatens To 'Rape' Juliet Ibrahim. She Reacts by Nobody: 2:08pm On Jun 30, 2019
lokobyforch:

Mumu

Nie! oponu buruku
Re: Man Threatens To 'Rape' Juliet Ibrahim. She Reacts by lokobyforch(m): 2:10pm On Jun 30, 2019
tohyorsih2:

Nie! oponu buruku

See as person mumu...ODE
Re: Man Threatens To 'Rape' Juliet Ibrahim. She Reacts by Nobody: 2:13pm On Jun 30, 2019
lokobyforch:

See as person mumu...ODE

Lokobyforch Oponu..Buroda omugo
Re: Man Threatens To 'Rape' Juliet Ibrahim. She Reacts by 360command: 2:15pm On Jun 30, 2019
Ajoboss:
Abeg who understand weytin d guy dey even talk self
a mixture of his local language with pidgin English..he is trying to say to the girl that "only you, my goodness! I will rape you"

1 Like

Re: Man Threatens To 'Rape' Juliet Ibrahim. She Reacts by Ishilove: 2:18pm On Jun 30, 2019
Generalwoodz:
Nigerians who do us this thing? We are all busy following Rape up and down...
See Ruga settlement issue..Nobody has protested,No body is saying anything..we will wake to see that buhari has established Ruga in all states.
I've never heard of Ruga settlement. What about it?
Re: Man Threatens To 'Rape' Juliet Ibrahim. She Reacts by lokobyforch(m): 2:19pm On Jun 30, 2019
tohyorsih2:

E pain am!!!

E clear say u guy never toast you for more than 4years...try help your self
Re: Man Threatens To 'Rape' Juliet Ibrahim. She Reacts by mozzking: 2:39pm On Jun 30, 2019
DrChukzy:

same way your skull is empty. Wow!
lol, why you take am P? na your borehole?
Re: Man Threatens To 'Rape' Juliet Ibrahim. She Reacts by zeb04(f): 2:42pm On Jun 30, 2019
cucumbae:
are you confusing her with your mother?
Re: Man Threatens To 'Rape' Juliet Ibrahim. She Reacts by MarieSucre(f): 2:51pm On Jun 30, 2019
lloyds:
Please can we hear another word apart from RAPE in the media?

Enough pls.

No! Because when it was SARS and corrupt politicians that was trending, you did not come to say, let us hear another word then abi is it guilty conscience that is worrying you.
Re: Man Threatens To 'Rape' Juliet Ibrahim. She Reacts by MarieSucre(f): 2:52pm On Jun 30, 2019
Generalwoodz:
Nigerians who do us this thing? We are all busy following Rape up and down...
See Ruga settlement issue..Nobody has protested,No body is saying anything..we will wake to see that buhari has established Ruga in all states.

Go and protest it na, who is stopping you?

A person who is suffering rape right now or the trauma of it, wetin RUGA wan help am do? Just cause it doesn't personally affect you doesn't mean you should trivialise it.
Re: Man Threatens To 'Rape' Juliet Ibrahim. She Reacts by MarieSucre(f): 2:54pm On Jun 30, 2019
NnaaGuy:
What if she enjoys it... Or secretly desires it... undecided

Modified

Just joking oh. Holy warriors have launched into attack angry. Defenders of the weak undecided

Abeg, this world is already corrupt. Such news no longer interest me.

No wonder they can all dress like prostitute everywhere because only they have authority over the word RAPE.

So if I come and bust your yansh forcefully, you're telling us that you secretly enjoy it. Is that why you dress so peng with those nice trousers and t-shirt. Is that an invitation?
Re: Man Threatens To 'Rape' Juliet Ibrahim. She Reacts by MarieSucre(f): 2:54pm On Jun 30, 2019
cucumbae:

Wetin make am borehole?
Re: Man Threatens To 'Rape' Juliet Ibrahim. She Reacts by KelvinC1(m): 2:58pm On Jun 30, 2019
ManspaceBarber:
shocked o boy! Men or boys who rape are coward, what am I even saying? They are cows.

Real men don't rape.
real men are RAPED.?
Re: Man Threatens To 'Rape' Juliet Ibrahim. She Reacts by Chukalemon(m): 3:00pm On Jun 30, 2019
What's the meaning of this.abi na story or what

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

2Face Releases Official Statement On New Date For Protest / Pictures Barred At Lagbaja's Daughter's Wedding / Maheeda's Daughter Shows Sexy Dance Moves (Pics , Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.