Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,774 members, 7,810,009 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:41 PM

COZA Members Attempt To Stop Protest Against Their Pastor Fatoyinbo - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / COZA Members Attempt To Stop Protest Against Their Pastor Fatoyinbo (48141 Views)

Pastor Fatoyinbo Breaks Silence On How He Battled Undisclosed Sickness / Pastor Fatoyinbo Steps Down As COZA Pastor Pending Investigations / Church Of Satan Blasts Pastor Fatoyinbo Over Rape Allegation By Busola Dakolo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: COZA Members Attempt To Stop Protest Against Their Pastor Fatoyinbo by Virgohills(m): 12:34pm On Jun 30, 2019
Price 650k
Lagos
What'sapp 08171542705
Manual

1 Like

Re: COZA Members Attempt To Stop Protest Against Their Pastor Fatoyinbo by Martinez39(m): 12:36pm On Jun 30, 2019
Nonsense. Let them defend their pastor for it is right thing to do. You can't disrupt people's lives and activities based on allegations without evidence to back them up.

1 Like

Re: COZA Members Attempt To Stop Protest Against Their Pastor Fatoyinbo by nephemmy(m): 12:41pm On Jun 30, 2019
please stop this nonsense thread jare ..today is Sunday and we've gotta keep it holy no rubbish talk abeg

1 Like

Re: COZA Members Attempt To Stop Protest Against Their Pastor Fatoyinbo by West2019(m): 12:43pm On Jun 30, 2019
crafteck:
Pls this people should use this energy for gandollar of kano or billionaire illiterate patient Jonathan, or government that issues billion naira contract for 100 meters road or politicians that raped our past, sleeping with our present and wooing our future.... Sentimental gullible nigerians.. I dislike pastors cos they are all dishonest unlike people without life plans who are fighting a cause based on sentiments... I go sit down dey watch. Every lady being queried about her virginity now has something to lie against..... Being raped 4 times at the age of 17..smh..15 years Olds are codedly doing runs upandan so immaturity isn't the cause of her claimed ordeal.
u dey mind dem useless nd jobless set of fools

1 Like 1 Share

Re: COZA Members Attempt To Stop Protest Against Their Pastor Fatoyinbo by Benekruku(m): 12:43pm On Jun 30, 2019
jaxxy:
The motive behind the accusations and protests against this man has become a huge concern to me now.

I don’t support rape bt like freeze said is there not a better way to address this especially if the man is a changed person and looking at the time it occurred? People who have never campaigned against or spoken out against rape in the past have suddenly come out to protest.

Ogun Laakaye is dealing with the rapist

When Ogun Laakaye or Esu Laalu wants to deal with someone, His case will be special.
Re: COZA Members Attempt To Stop Protest Against Their Pastor Fatoyinbo by lionD: 12:44pm On Jun 30, 2019
Man of God, I've prayed for you. It is well with you even in the presence of these trials. The Lord will vindicate you and silence your accusers. You shall not be put to shame or humiliated, because of the mercy of God. Do not be discouraged, it is well with you sir.

1 Like

Re: COZA Members Attempt To Stop Protest Against Their Pastor Fatoyinbo by AngelicBeing: 12:44pm On Jun 30, 2019
sad
Re: COZA Members Attempt To Stop Protest Against Their Pastor Fatoyinbo by Akmike1983: 12:46pm On Jun 30, 2019
The allegation is against the pastor not church so why disturbing d church service? There re others means or place to protest not disturbing d house of the Lord

1 Like

Re: COZA Members Attempt To Stop Protest Against Their Pastor Fatoyinbo by BruncleZuma: 12:49pm On Jun 30, 2019
grin grin grin grin
Re: COZA Members Attempt To Stop Protest Against Their Pastor Fatoyinbo by HeyCorleone(m): 12:49pm On Jun 30, 2019
GOFRONT:
See dem serious sotey the Inscription for their placards na print dem print am.....Who gave out this printing contract??

If na to protest against our Politicians now, all their Inscriptions na Hand dem go take write am with Marker or Biro ontop Cardboard paper... cheesy grin

Nigerians never cease to amaze pesin...

Who wants to protest the politicians? The same people who never agree that the politicians are doing bad? Going by the last election, majority of Nigerians still believe in the Buhari Administration. Lol. So what is their to protest?

What is their business if the NASS is sharing N32B? After all the VP is giving market traders a whoopping N10,000. Can you imagine? So why should they protest?

When the protest starts, the same people like you would say it was sponsored by PDP or Atiku or OBJ or some other person.

Besides, if the protest starts, who'd champion it? The Igbos would never join the Yorubas to protest. Neither would the South join issues with the North. We are to divided and are yet to find anything in common.

So let those with something in common protest.
Re: COZA Members Attempt To Stop Protest Against Their Pastor Fatoyinbo by Onlyonebuhari: 12:50pm On Jun 30, 2019
Only animals defend rapists. Pastor Ayomide in Celestial church in Igbede ikare Akoko did more than this. He was raping man up and down before he was sent on exile from ikare akoko some years ago.
Stop supporting criminals!
Re: COZA Members Attempt To Stop Protest Against Their Pastor Fatoyinbo by HeyCorleone(m): 12:51pm On Jun 30, 2019
lionD:
Man of God, I've prayed for you. It is well with you even in the presence of these trials. The Lord will vindicate you and silence your accusers. You shall not be put to shame or humiliated, because of the mercy of God. Do not be discouraged, it is well with you sir.

Lol.

And you want to have daughters?

So if your daughter tells you the pastor has raped her, you won't believe?

See why atheists hate Christians? Some of you are a disgrace. Why can't you reason like someone God breathed life in? Why can't you use your commonsense?

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: COZA Members Attempt To Stop Protest Against Their Pastor Fatoyinbo by fotadmowmend(m): 12:52pm On Jun 30, 2019
Are protesting against the man or the church ? They should just go to his house and protest
Re: COZA Members Attempt To Stop Protest Against Their Pastor Fatoyinbo by petrage(m): 12:56pm On Jun 30, 2019
crafteck:
Pls this people should use this energy for gandollar of kano or billionaire illiterate patient Jonathan, or government that issues billion naira contract for 100 meters road or politicians that raped our past, sleeping with our present and wooing our future.... Sentimental gullible nigerians.. I dislike pastors cos they are all dishonest unlike people without life plans who are fighting a cause based on sentiments... I go sit down dey watch. Every lady being queried about her virginity now has something to lie against..... Being raped 4 times at the age of 17..smh..15 years Olds are codedly doing runs upandan so immaturity isn't the cause of her claimed ordeal.
Walahi Nigerians are the most senseless bunch of people in the entire universe. Nigeria is a shithole because as clueless as its leaders, her followers are very dafty.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: COZA Members Attempt To Stop Protest Against Their Pastor Fatoyinbo by Benekruku(m): 12:57pm On Jun 30, 2019
HeyCorleone:

Lol.

And you want to have daughters?

So if your daughter tells you the pastor has raped her, you won't believe?

See why atheists hate Christians? Some of you are a disgrace. Why can't you reason like someone God breathed life in? Why can't you use your commonsense?

Dont blame them, They under a diabolical spell

They can never give-in so far its about their pastors

Even when they see a video, you will be amazed they will shift the goal post and be asking you "Why is the video just coming out now"
Re: COZA Members Attempt To Stop Protest Against Their Pastor Fatoyinbo by Zakarara(m): 1:01pm On Jun 30, 2019
You sleep in darkness yet u pay NEPA bill; you never protested.... Bt on an allegation yet to be proven c what we are doing. I pity my country.[color=#000099][/color]

1 Like

Re: COZA Members Attempt To Stop Protest Against Their Pastor Fatoyinbo by Ezeego1(m): 1:01pm On Jun 30, 2019
TooMuchStuff:
To me these protesters have made their point.

No to rappe ! No is No.

It's enough abeg. Make una go home and leave the rest to police and laws of the land.

All Muslims protesters in this COZA gbege so, na Allah go punish una. O,I forgot Allah is GAY....

Church and pastor matter na for Christians only.
Muhammad is the most documented serial Rapppist in History according to Hadith. So keep off our matter!

grin grin grin
Re: COZA Members Attempt To Stop Protest Against Their Pastor Fatoyinbo by martins217: 1:02pm On Jun 30, 2019
Awon oloshi... Protest against the government setting up RUGA... Look at the rubbish u people are doing...

1 Like

Re: COZA Members Attempt To Stop Protest Against Their Pastor Fatoyinbo by crafteck(m): 1:07pm On Jun 30, 2019
BrutalJab:

Oga, don't be useless. Pick a struggle.

Protest against ur government. We will join you.

Wisdom is required to pick a fight, the worst kind of fight to pick is one based on.. Dem say, hin say, she do..

1 Like

Re: COZA Members Attempt To Stop Protest Against Their Pastor Fatoyinbo by fishguide(m): 1:08pm On Jun 30, 2019
COZA dey do their own.

If you are lacking behind with your project.

Hire me.
Re: COZA Members Attempt To Stop Protest Against Their Pastor Fatoyinbo by Weathered: 1:11pm On Jun 30, 2019
Rapist Biodun is hiring his crowd grin
Re: COZA Members Attempt To Stop Protest Against Their Pastor Fatoyinbo by baratech: 1:11pm On Jun 30, 2019
Bloggers don hammer
Re: COZA Members Attempt To Stop Protest Against Their Pastor Fatoyinbo by victorian(f): 1:12pm On Jun 30, 2019
Na dem

Na pastor their body strong for

Our government has been killing this country for years, nobody can even protest about it. They shy away as cowards
Nigerians bloody hypocrites
Chibok girls, no one came out
Other girls been kidnapped, raped And impregnated daily by Boko Haram , no one came out.
Politicians stealing in broad daylight giving us stories. Nobody protest.
But because they know the pastor will not take any drastic action against them, the bloody fools whom they gave 1k each are Now protesting with placards.

Bloody fools and whosoever wey quote me again , God and thunder will strike that person down. Miserable people!
Ode!

1 Like

Re: COZA Members Attempt To Stop Protest Against Their Pastor Fatoyinbo by Auduambless(m): 1:12pm On Jun 30, 2019
They don't have job

Lazy and useless youyh

1 Like

Re: COZA Members Attempt To Stop Protest Against Their Pastor Fatoyinbo by mvem(m): 1:13pm On Jun 30, 2019
lionD:
go find his handle and send this to him...why tell us you have prayed for him

1 Like

Re: COZA Members Attempt To Stop Protest Against Their Pastor Fatoyinbo by jrusky(m): 1:15pm On Jun 30, 2019
TooMuchStuff:
To me these protesters have made their point.

No to rappe ! No is No.

It's enough abeg. Make una go home and leave the rest to police and laws of the land.

All Muslims protesters in this COZA gbege so, na Allah go punish una. O,I forgot Allah is GAY....

Church and pastor matter na for Christians only.
Muhammad is the most documented serial Rapppist in History according to Hadith. So keep off our matter!

Bro you just said it all. Can I tell you something do you know I heard a particular Islamic group last night were given people cash secretly to go and protest against Biodun church bro I'm telling you the truth because all they are looking for is any bad news as per church for them to escalate it so Christian popularity will keep dwindling.

I don't know how this matter concern Muslim if it were their cleric and they notice any Christian protesting it's then you will hear it's blasphemy blabla ready to kill or behead people.

As I said let Biodun be investigated and if guilty he should be charge to court and let him pay the penalty of his sin.
Re: COZA Members Attempt To Stop Protest Against Their Pastor Fatoyinbo by 9jaBloke: 1:17pm On Jun 30, 2019
There's no proof yet that Busola is saying the truth, but she is not some broke/desperate opportunist looking for cheap popularity and some pocket change. She's living a good life and has a reputation and that of her family to protect.

Pastor Fatoyinbo could be innocent of the allegation but this is not a one-off case as he has been accused before. It is still very possible that he is innocent of all the allegations. So i don't think a sentence should be passed until he has been given a chance to fully address this issue (s) and defend himself.

Busola on the other hand deserves to be taken very seriously. Rape is a grievous crime and it has become endemic in Nigeria.

Anyone standing completely with Busola without giving Pastor F benefit of the doubt is unnecessarily emotional and guilty of fallacy of hasty conclusion.

Anyone defending Pastor F without asking for the case to be thoroughly investigated is a Potential Rapist.

The ideal thing to do is to let the case go to trial and listen to both parties give their accounts under oath.

Even though i don't fully believe in our judicial system but i feel that if we listen attentively to both sides of the story, somewhere along the line, the truth will emerge.

1 Like

Re: COZA Members Attempt To Stop Protest Against Their Pastor Fatoyinbo by 9jaBloke: 1:18pm On Jun 30, 2019
There's no proof yet that Busola is saying the truth, but she is not some broke/desperate opportunist looking for cheap popularity and some pocket change. She's living a good life and has a reputation and that of her family to protect.

Pastor Fatoyinbo could be innocent of the allegation but this is not a one-off case as he has been accused before. It is still very possible that he is innocent of all the allegations. So i don't think a sentence should be passed until he has been given a chance to fully address this issue (s) and defend himself.

Busola on the other hand deserves to be taken very seriously. Rape is a grievous crime and it has become endemic in Nigeria.

Anyone standing completely with Busola without giving Pastor F benefit of the doubt is unnecessarily emotional and guilty of fallacy of hasty conclusion.

Anyone defending Pastor F without asking for the case to be thoroughly investigated is a Potential Rapist.

The ideal thing to do is to let the case go to trial and listen to both parties give their accounts under oath.

Even though i don't fully believe in our judicial system but i feel that if we listen attentively to both sides of the story, somewhere along the line, the truth will emerge.
Re: COZA Members Attempt To Stop Protest Against Their Pastor Fatoyinbo by 9jaBloke: 1:19pm On Jun 30, 2019
undecided
Re: COZA Members Attempt To Stop Protest Against Their Pastor Fatoyinbo by ntebong: 1:19pm On Jun 30, 2019
OPEN LETTTER TO NIGERIAN MEN, "STAY AWAY FROM SLAY QUEEN WITH MANY DIRTY PASS.
Firstly, let me clearly states that rape is evil and I can never support rape.
The scripture says, "a wise man proceeded to see danger and conceal his/herself", fellow Nigerian men stayed away from slay queen with many skeletons in their life while growing up, if not for anything else but for the sake of the your future children and family name. A common Ibiobio proverbs translated says," an animal that escape trap will always runs away from any bend tree", a victims of rape always runs away from the aggressor but for a victim to claimed repeatedly, then it was consensual and coming up now is an after thought or blackmail.

For Nigerians that never protested mass killing, hardship and kidnapping, rapping at IDP camp in the land but find time disrupt peaceful worship this morning shame to them

1 Like 1 Share

Re: COZA Members Attempt To Stop Protest Against Their Pastor Fatoyinbo by papyskinsy: 1:22pm On Jun 30, 2019
COZAgbara to da bi ti KRESTi
Re: COZA Members Attempt To Stop Protest Against Their Pastor Fatoyinbo by Mizwisdom(f): 1:22pm On Jun 30, 2019
crafteck:

200 million people can share themselves, these ones are protesting against rape, you go and protest against gandollar

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The New STD That Pastor Adeboye Promised Us For 2016 / Apostle Paul Okikijesu 2021 Prophecies: Crisis In Aso Rock, A Governor Will Die / Stephanie Otobo’s Lawyer Speaks On Her Confession Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.