Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,528 members, 7,819,901 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:59 AM

COZA Members Attempt To Stop Protest Against Their Pastor Fatoyinbo - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / COZA Members Attempt To Stop Protest Against Their Pastor Fatoyinbo (48150 Views)

Pastor Fatoyinbo Breaks Silence On How He Battled Undisclosed Sickness / Pastor Fatoyinbo Steps Down As COZA Pastor Pending Investigations / Church Of Satan Blasts Pastor Fatoyinbo Over Rape Allegation By Busola Dakolo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: COZA Members Attempt To Stop Protest Against Their Pastor Fatoyinbo by Mizwisdom(f): 1:25pm On Jun 30, 2019
victorian:
Na dem

Na pastor their body strong for

Our government has been killing this country for years, nobody can even protest about it. They shy away as cowards
Nigerians bloody hypocrites
Chibok girls, no one came out
Other girls been kidnapped, raped And impregnated daily by Boko Haram , no one came out.
Politicians stealing in broad daylight giving us stories. Nobody protest.
But because they know the pastor will not take any drastic action against them, the bloody fools whom they gave 1k each are Now protesting with placards.

Bloody fools and whosoever wey quote me again , God and thunder will strike that person down. Miserable people!
Ode!

You self go protest against politicians make these ones protest against rape, na 200 million we be for this country, make people chose the ones wey dem won protest, Oya you go protest against RUGA
Re: COZA Members Attempt To Stop Protest Against Their Pastor Fatoyinbo by victorian(f): 1:36pm On Jun 30, 2019
Mizwisdom:

You self go protest against politicians make these ones protest against rape, na 200 million we be for this country, make people chose the ones wey dem won protest, Oya you go protest against RUGA

Just listen to yourself!

Smhhhhh

If I were pastor Fatoyinbo, I wil just bring in army, throw tear gas everywhere and shoot sporadically. Whosoever bullet touch, that's his or her blessing for that day.

Useless people.

Your country and teenage girls raped kidnapped daily by Boko Haram , you won't fight for. They are still kidnapping til today.

But when it's about Pastor u guys think , u can get away with it.

Any woman can wake up one day and say one pastor raped her 50years ago, and senseless people like yourself will go and victimise the pastor, without evidence.

Jealous over the pastor wil kill all of Una. Enemies of progress!

Awon rada rada!

You are all deceiving yourselves. Cowards!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: COZA Members Attempt To Stop Protest Against Their Pastor Fatoyinbo by crafteck(m): 1:38pm On Jun 30, 2019
Mizwisdom:

200 million people can share themselves, these ones are protesting against rape, you go and protest against gandollar

I will fight for a cause I'm ready to die for, not someone said he said, she said
Re: COZA Members Attempt To Stop Protest Against Their Pastor Fatoyinbo by Mizwisdom(f): 1:40pm On Jun 30, 2019
victorian:

Just listen to yourself!

Smhhhhh

If I were pastor Fatoyinbo, I wil just bring in army, throw tear gas everywhere and shoot sporadically. Whosoever bullet touch, that's his or her blessing for that day.

Useless people.

Your country and teenage girls raped kidnapped daily by Boko Haram , you won't fight for. They are still kidnapping til today.

But when it's about Pastor u guys think , u can get away with it.

Any woman can wake up one day and say one pastor raped her 50years ago, and senseless people like yourself will go and victimise the pastor, without evidence.

Jealous over the pastor wil kill all of Una. Enemies of progress!

Awon rada rada!

You are all deceiving yourselves. Cowards!

Online warrior, go and protest herdsmen nah, who stop you. So because 100 people decide to protest against rape, 199,900,000 can't be left to protest against herdsmen? grin
Re: COZA Members Attempt To Stop Protest Against Their Pastor Fatoyinbo by Mizwisdom(f): 1:43pm On Jun 30, 2019
crafteck:

I will fight for a cause I'm ready to die for, not someone said he said, she said

Good, your opinion is OK but allow others to exercise their own opinion too.
Re: COZA Members Attempt To Stop Protest Against Their Pastor Fatoyinbo by NkayStory(f): 1:44pm On Jun 30, 2019
crafteck:
Pls this people should use this energy for gandollar of kano or billionaire illiterate patient Jonathan, or government that issues billion naira contract for 100 meters road or politicians that raped our past, sleeping with our present and wooing our future.... Sentimental gullible nigerians.. I dislike pastors cos they are all dishonest unlike people without life plans who are fighting a cause based on sentiments... I go sit down dey watch. Every lady being queried about her virginity now has something to lie against..... Being raped 4 times at the age of 17..smh..15 years Olds are codedly doing runs upandan so immaturity isn't the cause of her claimed ordeal.

Will you and the dolts who liked your comment die like a fowl if you lead the protest?..or do people who protest have two heads,four hands and legs?

All you lots do is fool around on nairaland with useless comments without moving an inch to save your lives

Lazy people waiting for others to spoon-feed you or fight your battles

1 Like

Re: COZA Members Attempt To Stop Protest Against Their Pastor Fatoyinbo by NextBuhari: 1:53pm On Jun 30, 2019
jaxxy:
The motive behind the accusations and protests against this man has become a huge concern to me now.

I don’t support rape bt like freeze said is there not a better way to address this especially if the man is a changed person and looking at the time it occurred? People who have never campaigned against or spoken out against rape in the past have suddenly come out to protest.
Would Timi Dakolo have believed another church member who made similar allegations against the pastor if he was not affected and still a member od COZA?
Re: COZA Members Attempt To Stop Protest Against Their Pastor Fatoyinbo by crafteck(m): 2:05pm On Jun 30, 2019
NkayStory:

Will you and the dolts who liked your comment die like a fowl if you lead the protest?..or do people who protest have two heads,four hands and legs?

All you lots do is fool around on nairaland with useless comments without moving an inch to save your lives

Lazy people waiting for others to spoon-feed you or fight your battles

Its about value,,, i dont fight for what's not worth it, plus if i will fight, i will arm myself with evidence or any other power that makes the battle fair... You said we should die like foul for not hating an individual, pls you should live forever...
Re: COZA Members Attempt To Stop Protest Against Their Pastor Fatoyinbo by NkayStory(f): 2:15pm On Jun 30, 2019
crafteck:

Its about value,,, i dont fight for what's not worth it, plus if i will fight, i will arm myself with evidence or any other power that makes the battle fair... You said we should die like foul for not hating an individual, pls you should live forever...

You have no right to impose your values on anyone else...There are people who feel a march against incessant rape in Nigeria is worth embarking on,while people like you dont..Fine.

Same way there are those who feel marching against politicians is not worth it..please live and let live
Re: COZA Members Attempt To Stop Protest Against Their Pastor Fatoyinbo by Imobright2004: 2:18pm On Jun 30, 2019
Jobless people protesting, if you people can come out like this to protest the RUGA that is confronting you people it would have been better, you people should go and buy sense
Re: COZA Members Attempt To Stop Protest Against Their Pastor Fatoyinbo by Adalberto(m): 2:19pm On Jun 30, 2019
Those who r protesting are very very stupid. Simple, let the lady sure him to court. They're better things to protest about. Have you all heard about the Rugasettlement? They're trying to islamize Nigeria yet stupid fools like what I am seeing here are busy protesting on what is irrelevant. Bettter thunder fire una
Re: COZA Members Attempt To Stop Protest Against Their Pastor Fatoyinbo by crafteck(m): 2:27pm On Jun 30, 2019
NkayStory:

You have no right to impose your values on anyone else...There are people who feel a march against incessant rape in Nigeria is worth embarking on,while people like you dont..Fine.

Same way there are those who feel marching against politicians is not worth it..please live and let live

This is March In support of a rape allegation not March against rape.
March against rape would have been March for the poor girl raped by lekki hotel owners son and his friend.... Pls where were they all.... But according to people, Mrs dakolos feelings are more important than the other girls own.. Smh
Re: COZA Members Attempt To Stop Protest Against Their Pastor Fatoyinbo by NkayStory(f): 2:31pm On Jun 30, 2019
crafteck:

This is March In support of a rape allegation not March against rape

This is a march against an alleged sexual offender with a sordid history being asked to step down from the pulpit till he is cleared.
Re: COZA Members Attempt To Stop Protest Against Their Pastor Fatoyinbo by Nobody: 2:34pm On Jun 30, 2019
Let army just intervene abeg all those people will go home protest is for injustice with evidence not allegation without evidence
Re: COZA Members Attempt To Stop Protest Against Their Pastor Fatoyinbo by crafteck(m): 2:45pm On Jun 30, 2019
NkayStory:

This is a march against an alleged sexual offender with a sordid history being asked to step down from the pulpit till he is cleared.

History of allegation not history of being found guilty... Either way, my ex once claimed rape, i went with anger, was ready to die there, only met the weak parents, couldn't do anything, 2 months later, they were chatting, i asked, isn't that the guy that raped you? She replied... I forgave him... Thank God I didn't fight and die ooo

With an open mind, take the case of anyone in some kind od position, pastors, imam, senator, business owners.. Etc. Do you know how many of the give condition of sex before job offer? This topic we are we are touching is on a large 2 legged table oo.
Re: COZA Members Attempt To Stop Protest Against Their Pastor Fatoyinbo by NkayStory(f): 2:59pm On Jun 30, 2019
crafteck:

History of allegation not history of being found guilty... Either way, my ex once claimed rape, i went with anger, was ready to die there, only met the weak parents, couldn't do anything, 2 months later, they were chatting, i asked, isn't that the guy that raped you? She replied... I forgave him... Thank God I didn't fight and die ooo

With an open mind, take the case of anyone in some kind od position, pastors, imam, senator, business owners.. Etc. Do you know how many of the give condition of sex before job offer? This topic we are we are touching is on a large 2 legged table oo.

Good-bye.
Re: COZA Members Attempt To Stop Protest Against Their Pastor Fatoyinbo by crafteck(m): 3:08pm On Jun 30, 2019
NkayStory:

Good-bye.

Yeah
Re: COZA Members Attempt To Stop Protest Against Their Pastor Fatoyinbo by hardbody: 3:22pm On Jun 30, 2019
lionD:
Man of God, I've prayed for you. It is well with you even in the presence of these trials. The Lord will vindicate you and silence your accusers. You shall not be put to shame or humiliated, because of the mercy of God. Do not be discouraged, it is well with you sir.

The prayers of the wicked is something detestable in the sight of the Lord. As for the COZA pastor, he will only be free from blame if his hands are clean, else, nemesis will still deal him a raw hand.
Re: COZA Members Attempt To Stop Protest Against Their Pastor Fatoyinbo by hardbody: 3:24pm On Jun 30, 2019
HeyCorleone:

Lol.

And you want to have daughters?

So if your daughter tells you the pastor has raped her, you won't believe?

See why atheists hate Christians? Some of you are a disgrace. Why can't you reason like someone God breathed life in? Why can't you use your commonsense?

Bros, he can't use what he doesn't have. Blame him not.
Re: COZA Members Attempt To Stop Protest Against Their Pastor Fatoyinbo by Kaysalas(m): 3:34pm On Jun 30, 2019
Hmm
Re: COZA Members Attempt To Stop Protest Against Their Pastor Fatoyinbo by kachi04(m): 3:41pm On Jun 30, 2019
HeyCorleone:

Lol.

And you want to have daughters?

So if your daughter tells you the pastor has raped her, you won't believe?

See why atheists hate Christians? Some of you are a disgrace. Why can't you reason like someone God breathed life in? Why can't you use your commonsense?

shut up
Re: COZA Members Attempt To Stop Protest Against Their Pastor Fatoyinbo by Reelmii: 3:48pm On Jun 30, 2019
jaxxy:
The motive behind the accusations and protests against this man has become a huge concern to me now.

I don’t support rape bt like freeze said is there not a better way to address this especially if the man is a changed person and looking at the time it occurred? People who have never campaigned against or spoken out against rape in the past have suddenly come out to protest.
even those that were raped during the war too are coming out

even ladies that their rapist are dead too are coming out
Re: COZA Members Attempt To Stop Protest Against Their Pastor Fatoyinbo by ekitimanalways(m): 3:50pm On Jun 30, 2019
GOFRONT:
See dem serious sotey the Inscription for their placards na print dem print am.....Who gave out this printing contract??

If na to protest against our Politicians now, all their Inscriptions na Hand dem go take write am with Marker or Biro ontop Cardboard paper... cheesy grin

Nigerians never cease to amaze pesin...
Thank you.

1 Like

Re: COZA Members Attempt To Stop Protest Against Their Pastor Fatoyinbo by Adakintroy2: 3:59pm On Jun 30, 2019
Xkalaban:
Be like na this useless rape matter pesin go now dey see everyday for nl. Smh....

Don't worry friend this too shall pass.
Re: COZA Members Attempt To Stop Protest Against Their Pastor Fatoyinbo by Myself2(m): 4:00pm On Jun 30, 2019
GOFRONT:
See dem serious sotey the Inscription for their placards na print dem print am.....Who gave out this printing contract??

If na to protest against our Politicians now, all their Inscriptions na Hand dem go take write am with Marker or Biro ontop Cardboard paper... cheesy grin

Nigerians never cease to amaze pesin...

Ehen make wetin con happen nah They have chosen to protest against the rapist,,,why not you lead the protest against the politicians since you are so passionate about that
Re: COZA Members Attempt To Stop Protest Against Their Pastor Fatoyinbo by ekitimanalways(m): 4:09pm On Jun 30, 2019
iboboyswag:

Exactly... As much as I don't like Fatoyinbo, but this is beginning to look like a script being played out. But to what end?

Time will tell
It would be hypocritical of them to protest against Fatoyinbo... undecided
Re: COZA Members Attempt To Stop Protest Against Their Pastor Fatoyinbo by Tusinecakes: 4:11pm On Jun 30, 2019
TooMuchStuff:
To me these protesters have made their point.

No to rappe ! No is No.

It's enough abeg. Make una go home and leave the rest to police and laws of the land.

All Muslims protesters in this COZA gbege so, na Allah go punish una. O,I forgot Allah is GAY....

Church and pastor matter na for Christians only.
Muhammad is the most documented serial Rapppist in History according to Hadith. So keep off our matter!

Muslims no get your time grin

Busola and Timi dakolo are not Muslims.Direct your anger and rage to them.
Re: COZA Members Attempt To Stop Protest Against Their Pastor Fatoyinbo by naijajobx: 4:16pm On Jun 30, 2019
Hmmm
Re: COZA Members Attempt To Stop Protest Against Their Pastor Fatoyinbo by Realbelieveer(m): 4:33pm On Jun 30, 2019
If oga pastor vex now use police arrest her say make she show evidence or face the law now. They will say pastor bad.
Evil spirit everywhere
Re: COZA Members Attempt To Stop Protest Against Their Pastor Fatoyinbo by awoluyi(m): 5:03pm On Jun 30, 2019
pejuakinab:
Can't believe Nigerian youths have this energy, one that could have been channelled rightly against d government now being wasted on a useless cause.

I remember Toyota sales advertisement of few years back, "Good thinking, good products." I am tempted to believe that Nigerian youths have no serious issues provoking or challenging their minds. I can't believe that a generation of youths faced with bleaked future can be this daft.

1 Like

Re: COZA Members Attempt To Stop Protest Against Their Pastor Fatoyinbo by Lexicon123: 5:42pm On Jun 30, 2019
Luciferlove:
Efcc...Regina Daniels...COZA...BB9ja loading

This things were to keep us busy while RUGA is being enforced angry angry angry
As in ehn! When we thought we’ve finally gotten over Regina Daniel news, here comes COZA scandal. Nairaland features every hungry ‘celebrity’s’ comment on this matter on the front pages. If only we could direct so much effort to the evils bedeviling our land.
Re: COZA Members Attempt To Stop Protest Against Their Pastor Fatoyinbo by Ogaonos: 6:17pm On Jun 30, 2019
iboboyswag:

Exactly... As much as I don't like Fatoyinbo, but this is beginning to look like a script being played out. But to what end?

Time will tell
if is true dt his church agent is giving 2million 2 social media influneners 2 support d pastors.dem our female celeb are fake pple bcoz big brother 9ja go start 2day ND might divert attention of our ladiez(which are hypocrites in real life) so my take is can't our female celeb were dey write "I standwithbusola"raise 4million sef 2 give social media influencers 2 keep it trendy despite big brother.as 4 our online sistaz wer dey vex dey I stand with bisola jux watch Bbn Don start dem go blow moni on voting 4get their sista Busola.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What Is The Connection Between Jesus And Zeus? / Biodun Fatoyinbo And His N1m Gucci Tote Bag (photo) / Bishop Oyedepo: "Noisemakers Don't Last Only Newsmakers Do"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.