Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,324 members, 7,811,960 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:58 AM

COZA Rape Scandal: Pastor, Fatoyinbo Finally Bows To Pressure, Steps Down - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / COZA Rape Scandal: Pastor, Fatoyinbo Finally Bows To Pressure, Steps Down (3368 Views)

Pastor Fatoyinbo Breaks Silence On How He Battled Undisclosed Sickness / Pastor Fatoyinbo Steps Down As COZA Pastor Pending Investigations / Church Of Satan Blasts Pastor Fatoyinbo Over Rape Allegation By Busola Dakolo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: COZA Rape Scandal: Pastor, Fatoyinbo Finally Bows To Pressure, Steps Down by Frankiss44(m): 3:55pm On Jun 30, 2019
DateMynd44:
shut up there my friend. don't be so dumb and stupid at the same time.
so a woman Just woke up after 17 years and accused this man of rape and you'll Just swallow hook, line and sinker?
u must be very very dumb

Listen old fool... This is not just a case of a woman.. This are women.. Was ese Walter case 17 years ago? Was the case of Stella Damascus friend 17 years ago? If you think this is a fight against the church then you not just dumb, you have rotten muscus flowing thru your brain...

Is he the only man of God out there? Why are the women accusing only him? Or you have just refused to engage your dead brain just because your mother or sister wasn't a victim?

I challenge your God of man to take this case to court and you will see more than 10 more victims willing to testify against him..

Idiotic worshiper of man
Re: COZA Rape Scandal: Pastor, Fatoyinbo Finally Bows To Pressure, Steps Down by jcross19: 4:04pm On Jun 30, 2019
9jaBloke:
There's no proof yet that Busola is saying the truth, but she is not some broke/desperate opportunist looking for cheap popularity and some pocket change. She's living a good life and has a reputation and that of her family to protect.

Pastor Fatoyinbo could be innocent of the allegation but this is not a one-off case as he has been accused before. It is still very possible that he is innocent of all the allegations. So i don't think a sentence should be passed until he has been given a chance to fully address this issue (s) and defend himself.

Busola on the other hand deserves to be taken very seriously. Rape is a grievous crime and it has become endemic in Nigeria.

Anyone standing completely with Busola without giving Pastor F benefit of the doubt is unnecessarily emotional and guilty of fallacy of hasty conclusion.

Anyone defending Pastor F without asking for the case to be thoroughly investigated is a Potential Rapist.
does it mean the lawyer that will be defending him in the court is a rapist? the victim need evidence and a witness if not she is just wasting her time.

The ideal thing to do is to let the case go to trial and listen to both parties give their accounts under oath.

Even though i don't fully believe in our judicial system but i feel that if we listen attentively to both sides of the story, somewhere along the line, the truth will emerge.[/quote] The truth is that the church of the accused accommodate immoralities that open doors for all these sinful act.
Re: COZA Rape Scandal: Pastor, Fatoyinbo Finally Bows To Pressure, Steps Down by Frankiss44(m): 4:04pm On Jun 30, 2019
jcross19:
don't reason like q zombie here!!! I have been thinking about her interview concerning the rape of a thing, something is not adding up like raping her for 3 times and you did not raise alarm , still you are his member for many years after the raped incident !!! something is wrong somewhere!

You are the one reasoning like a zombie.. Of all the allegations, why are you so focused on one? When there are 3 other women that have come out to speak against this same god of man? Only zombies that have been wired to think in one direction that will not ask questions.. There is no smoke without fire.. When Ese Walter came up with her story 2 years fools like you dismissed her story, now you are about dismissing this one too.. Don't worry karma isn't dead.. That's how people will analyze and dismiss your story when your daughter will be raped..
Re: COZA Rape Scandal: Pastor, Fatoyinbo Finally Bows To Pressure, Steps Down by Tomide007: 4:06pm On Jun 30, 2019
Frankiss44:

Many are mad but few are roaming...

Busola is agent of devil, Ese Walter is jezebel, Stella Damascus friend na witch.. Only your pastor na innocent..

Don't worry, keep quoting the Bible upside down until this man will scatter the hymen of your daughter
Everyone you mentioned here have no evidence.... Not even phone log to show that they talk.... Why then do u abuse the guy..... He did this he did that......anything that looks like evidence, dem no get. U can't blame the guy nah. .the accusers gave him a voice. ....and I believe that you have the decency to stop calling people zombies or fools.... Not decent bro
Re: COZA Rape Scandal: Pastor, Fatoyinbo Finally Bows To Pressure, Steps Down by jcross19: 4:09pm On Jun 30, 2019
Frankiss44:

You are the one reasoning like a zombie.. Of all the allegations, why are you so focused on one? When there are 3 other women that have come out to speak against this same god of man? Only zombies that have been wired to think in one direction that will not ask questions.. There is no smoke without fire.. When Ese Walter came up with her story 2 years fools like you dismissed her story, now you are about dismissing this one too.. Don't worry karma isn't dead.. That's how people will analyze and dismiss your story when your daughter will be raped..
bible say what you sow you will reap I don't sow rape why would I reap it? so is not possible. we have some serious issues on ground we are talking about one useless lady who have messed up her life the pastor. this is the reason buhari said Nigerian youth are lazy! can you see we have terrible issue we can protest for not just rape of one ex Aristotle.
Re: COZA Rape Scandal: Pastor, Fatoyinbo Finally Bows To Pressure, Steps Down by Frankiss44(m): 4:38pm On Jun 30, 2019
jcross19:
bible say what you sow you will reap I don't sow rape why would I reap it? so is not possible. we have some serious issues on ground we are talking about one useless lady who have messed up her life the pastor. this is the reason buhari said Nigerian youth are lazy! can you see we have terrible issue we can protest for not just rape of one ex Aristotle.

You are deviating... Nobody stops you from protesting on other issue on ground if you want to... So because she is ex Aristotle or whatever rubbish you call her, she shouldn't speak anymore? There was a reason she kept quiet all these years, if she is speaking up now it might be because she has first class reasons to believe that this so called god of man is still indulging in the crime she suffered from years ago..

So instead of calling for her head and giving her all manner of names we should ask ourselves the hard truth... Why is it only pastor Biodun?
Re: COZA Rape Scandal: Pastor, Fatoyinbo Finally Bows To Pressure, Steps Down by Frankiss44(m): 4:43pm On Jun 30, 2019
Tomide007:

Everyone you mentioned here have no evidence.... Not even phone log to show that they talk.... Why then do u abuse the guy..... He did this he did that......anything that looks like evidence, dem no get. U can't blame the guy nah. .the accusers gave him a voice. ....and I believe that you have the decency to stop calling people zombies or fools.... Not decent bro

Don't tell me what to call people when you can't tell them to stop calling me names too? You can't just read my reply and react without looking at what caused the reaction.. For everyone I called a fool and a zombie, I only repeated what the fools called me.. So keep your advice to yourself..

If 2 or more ladies are accusing this man of the same offense then something is definitely up.. Isn't it funny how hay he just denied being a rapist, but he never denied the fact that something sexual never happened between himself and Mrs Dakolo, who happened to be a minor back then?

You people will just seat down and be judging things with emotions
Re: COZA Rape Scandal: Pastor, Fatoyinbo Finally Bows To Pressure, Steps Down by General0847: 4:49pm On Jun 30, 2019
Donald95:
Me and the remaining sane Nigerians are waiting until the court make judgement based on evidence B4 we believe.

I have never seen a virgin having sex and she didn't groan in pain at the first thrust Talk more of Raping a virgin in her mum's house while her siblings are around. The automatic shout due to pain would have attracted even neighbours

I hate rapists with passion and I also hate it wen people accuse another person wrongly (Stephanie Otobo). #Letthecourtdecide

We are too grown to believe without evidence.

I started reading till i got to "I have never seen a virgin having sex" .
Walahi the level of ignorance among Nigerian youths is an epidemic in itself and mind boggling.
Imagine what this unstable animal just posted in 2019, "the automatic shout due to pain would have attracted neighbours" ... at this point it is clear you are bigoted idiot.
Your level of ignorance makes you a potential danger to the society and yourself.
Worse still is you're likely going to procreate and breed more idiots from your genes.
Re: COZA Rape Scandal: Pastor, Fatoyinbo Finally Bows To Pressure, Steps Down by jcross19: 5:10pm On Jun 30, 2019
Frankiss44:

You are deviating... Nobody stops you from protesting on other issue on ground if you want to... So because she is ex Aristotle or whatever rubbish you call her, she shouldn't speak anymore? There was a reason she kept quiet all these years, if she is speaking up now it might be because she has first class reasons to believe that this so called god of man is still indulging in the crime she suffered from years ago..

So instead of calling for her head and giving her all manner of names we should ask ourselves the hard truth... Why is it only pastor Biodun?
if she is sure of her claimed then sue the pastor with an evidence or she can't afford law suit? she want to bring the man down what did she want? all these protest of a thing is making the pastor more popular.
Re: COZA Rape Scandal: Pastor, Fatoyinbo Finally Bows To Pressure, Steps Down by Donald95(m): 5:40pm On Jun 30, 2019
General0847:

I started reading till i got to "I have never seen a virgin having sex" .
Walahi the level of ignorance among Nigerian youths is an epidemic in itself and mind boggling.
Imagine what this unstable animal just posted in 2019, "the automatic shout due to pain would have attracted neighbours" ... at this point it is clear you are bigoted idiot.
Your level of ignorance makes you a potential danger to the society and yourself.
Worse still is you're likely going to procreate and breed more idiots from your genes.

Shut up
Re: COZA Rape Scandal: Pastor, Fatoyinbo Finally Bows To Pressure, Steps Down by InansBobo(m): 6:04pm On Jun 30, 2019
Bloggers... Kai, he's stepping down from talking about the allegation not from being pastor
Re: COZA Rape Scandal: Pastor, Fatoyinbo Finally Bows To Pressure, Steps Down by Frankiss44(m): 7:44pm On Jun 30, 2019
jcross19:
if she is sure of her claimed then sue the pastor with an evidence or she can't afford law suit? she want to bring the man down what did she want? all these protest of a thing is making the pastor more popular.

Lol. More popular indeed... I wonder your definition of popularity... If the man is sure of himself, he should be filing up a suit first thing tomorrow morning

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why It's Wrong For Christians To Eat Sallah Food / What's With Nigerian Churches And Hilarious Revival Themes? / Preparing For Rapture, Part 10, Holiness

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.