Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,760 members, 7,824,183 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:18 AM

Fatoyinbo: Tonto Dikeh Allegedly Silent Because She Is A Senior Elder At COZA - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Fatoyinbo: Tonto Dikeh Allegedly Silent Because She Is A Senior Elder At COZA (3994 Views)

Daddy Freeze Reacts To Majek Fashek's Performance At COZA (pics) / Majek Fashek Performs At COZA Christmas Carol In Abuja (Photos) / Jim Iyke, Tboss & Tonto Dikeh At COZA Church (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fatoyinbo: Tonto Dikeh Allegedly Silent Because She Is A Senior Elder At COZA by dachilino: 1:27pm On Jun 30, 2019
Tonto Dikeh is reportedly a Senior Elder at the Commonwealth of Zion Assembly, Abuja, COZA which some insiders claim is why she has been silent about the rape issue against the founder and Senior Pastor of the Church Pastor Fatoyinbo.

Tonto Dikeh who is a senior Elder at COZA, also has a cordial relationship with businessman and fellow member Wale Jana, who days ago lashed out at Timi Dakolo and his wife over the rape allegation against Pastor Fatoyinbo. The actress who is also an ambassador for Wale Jana's Sapphire Perfume brand, had few years shared a photo at the church in which she said she worships God selflessly. Sharing photos of her worshiping during a church program, she wrote;

“When I worship my God I do that selflessly,I do that knowing that No man can do what he can and has done in my life..
If the holuspirit demands me to roll I roll,Jump I jump,Scream I surely do.
For I know the anointing associated with Obidence… 

Been in his presence sealing my year and life,and having awesome preachers Come feed me his word is a beauty..
My praises will I give to you!!!
#KINGTONTO #MAMAKING #RADICAL4JESUS #SUPRRWOMAN #KINGSWOMAN #ROOTEDINHISWORD��#if you ever follow me to church you will be ashamed of me cos my turnup FOR OLUWA(GOD) GAT ME HIGH #HIGH4JESUS”

https://unclesuru.com/2019/06/30/tonto-dikeh-is-a-senior-elder-at-coza/

lalasticlala, seun, mynd44, dominique

Re: Fatoyinbo: Tonto Dikeh Allegedly Silent Because She Is A Senior Elder At COZA by dachilino: 1:29pm On Jun 30, 2019
angry angry angry
Re: Fatoyinbo: Tonto Dikeh Allegedly Silent Because She Is A Senior Elder At COZA by xarm(m): 1:30pm On Jun 30, 2019
hypocrite
Re: Fatoyinbo: Tonto Dikeh Allegedly Silent Because She Is A Senior Elder At COZA by ayaside(m): 1:34pm On Jun 30, 2019
Tonto has her own personal issues already. If she talks now, people will still judge her. Let her be. Others have already done the talking.

22 Likes

Re: Fatoyinbo: Tonto Dikeh Allegedly Silent Because She Is A Senior Elder At COZA by itspzpics(m): 1:35pm On Jun 30, 2019
Lol
Re: Fatoyinbo: Tonto Dikeh Allegedly Silent Because She Is A Senior Elder At COZA by Nobody: 1:38pm On Jun 30, 2019
And so.... Last that she was in with her ex how many of them help her, they even talk against her and u want her to come out nw....

1 Like

Re: Fatoyinbo: Tonto Dikeh Allegedly Silent Because She Is A Senior Elder At COZA by Donald95(m): 1:45pm On Jun 30, 2019
Maturity demands you keep shut until things start making sense. For now, Celebrities bashing the pastor is just exposing how poor their brains are, Concluding B4 the matter reached court.

5 Likes

Re: Fatoyinbo: Tonto Dikeh Allegedly Silent Because She Is A Senior Elder At COZA by TimiRume(f): 1:56pm On Jun 30, 2019
Isn't funny that the same people who say keep shut until it is proven in court, beyond reasonable doubt... are the same ones who call women prostitutes for only applying make up, and wearing dresses. And prostitution is a crime too.

Hypocrisy is real men.
Re: Fatoyinbo: Tonto Dikeh Allegedly Silent Because She Is A Senior Elder At COZA by festacman(m): 2:01pm On Jun 30, 2019
Tonto Dike is an elder in COZA? Tonto ... elder ... COZA. Now, some blank spaces are being filled gradually.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fatoyinbo: Tonto Dikeh Allegedly Silent Because She Is A Senior Elder At COZA by Annie939(f): 2:26pm On Jun 30, 2019
that means the pastor has so many food on his table hmmmmmmmm hypocrites everywhere

2 Likes

Re: Fatoyinbo: Tonto Dikeh Allegedly Silent Because She Is A Senior Elder At COZA by Tomide007: 2:45pm On Jun 30, 2019
Senior what? Fear bloggers, nothing wey dem no fit write

1 Like

Re: Fatoyinbo: Tonto Dikeh Allegedly Silent Because She Is A Senior Elder At COZA by tstx(m): 3:31pm On Jun 30, 2019
Hmmm
Re: Fatoyinbo: Tonto Dikeh Allegedly Silent Because She Is A Senior Elder At COZA by midolian(m): 3:41pm On Jun 30, 2019
If Tonto Dike can be a senior elder in any worship organisation, it says A-Z about the organisation

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fatoyinbo: Tonto Dikeh Allegedly Silent Because She Is A Senior Elder At COZA by JMK9600(f): 3:43pm On Jun 30, 2019
How did Tonto Dike, an elder and church fit into the same sentence? Tonto,an elder in the church of God? Rapture should just come

1 Like

Re: Fatoyinbo: Tonto Dikeh Allegedly Silent Because She Is A Senior Elder At COZA by Chubhie: 3:49pm On Jun 30, 2019
Even Bobrisky is the men's fellowship leader in COZA.

1 Like

Re: Fatoyinbo: Tonto Dikeh Allegedly Silent Because She Is A Senior Elder At COZA by Macauley07(m): 3:51pm On Jun 30, 2019
Tonto na Christ embassy member o
Re: Fatoyinbo: Tonto Dikeh Allegedly Silent Because She Is A Senior Elder At COZA by joseph1832(m): 3:53pm On Jun 30, 2019
midolian:
If Tonto Dike can be a senior elder in any worship organisation, it says A-Z about the organisation
bros I'm marveled at the kind of human who would make Tonto an elder in their church. It's no wonder the church has been under severe criticism for a while now judging from the way the members behave.

Imagine, Tonto Dike a senior elder in a church. Wow. shocked

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fatoyinbo: Tonto Dikeh Allegedly Silent Because She Is A Senior Elder At COZA by midolian(m): 3:57pm On Jun 30, 2019
joseph1832:
bros I'm marveled at the kind of human who would make Tonto an elder in their church. It's no wonder the church has been under severe criticism for a while now judging from the way the members behave.

cheesy cheesy cheesy

Nothing wey Chinedu no go see for shop

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fatoyinbo: Tonto Dikeh Allegedly Silent Because She Is A Senior Elder At COZA by Nobody: 4:22pm On Jun 30, 2019
CHURCH of the useless, by the useless and for the useless ......not surprised either
Re: Fatoyinbo: Tonto Dikeh Allegedly Silent Because She Is A Senior Elder At COZA by LKO(m): 4:27pm On Jun 30, 2019
Which serious church organization would make a character like Tonto an elder? This is joke taken too far. Many of these pastors really do not preach the word. How many of them rebuke sins and cry aloud for the ills befalling society? How many of them gives warning to the nation as seen in biblical times? Bunch of motivational speakers and prosperity teachers. A true church service is not a jamboree. God's word is like a sword, it pricks the heart of man. Our church service is now like a nollywood movie where members shout pastor ride on because hard truth are no longer preached.
Re: Fatoyinbo: Tonto Dikeh Allegedly Silent Because She Is A Senior Elder At COZA by Lagbaja01(m): 4:40pm On Jun 30, 2019
Orumila = Orun lo mo eni tio la.....the vilest offender who truly believes that very moment a pardon received
joseph1832:

Re: Fatoyinbo: Tonto Dikeh Allegedly Silent Because She Is A Senior Elder At COZA by chloride6: 7:41pm On Jun 30, 2019
Senior What?
grin
Re: Fatoyinbo: Tonto Dikeh Allegedly Silent Because She Is A Senior Elder At COZA by ambu2: 11:29pm On Jun 30, 2019

(1) (Reply)

Sometimes, I Wonder If She’s My Mother – Mercy Johnson’s Daughter, Purity Reveal / Somebody’s Son Will Enjoy Me One Day – Lady Busted / Wunmi Or Chidynma

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.