Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,464 members, 7,830,331 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:48 PM

Discuss And Recommend Nigerian Foods And Bukas On This Thread - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Discuss And Recommend Nigerian Foods And Bukas On This Thread (282 Views)

Let’s discuss / Thread To Discuss Your Sadness At Not Marrying Your Ex. / Parents Let's Discuss; What Are Your Experiences In Child Training (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Discuss And Recommend Nigerian Foods And Bukas On This Thread by nlPoster: 2:46pm On Jun 30, 2019
Do you have a favorite joint you want others to know about? A favorite food you enjoy?

Let the people in family section know and describe it here, include location, directions, etc.
Re: Discuss And Recommend Nigerian Foods And Bukas On This Thread by sisisioge: 2:58pm On Jun 30, 2019
Lovely... Let the free adverts start rolling in grin grin grin

Will think and revert before Seun gets this deleted.

1 Like

Re: Discuss And Recommend Nigerian Foods And Bukas On This Thread by nlPoster: 3:27pm On Jun 30, 2019
Aunty, just for the record, I dont know you oh, not sure where you're going with your stalking.

Neither am I sure what you've been saying I did oh.

However, I do not know who you are, and if you know me, you are free to tell me where you know me from.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Discuss And Recommend Nigerian Foods And Bukas On This Thread by Nobody: 5:20pm On Jun 30, 2019
Nairalandposter. Those aunties are experiencing early menopause. You won't expect them not to display mood swings, aggressive behaviour. Some of them have personality disorder.

I was told one has schizo-affective disorder too. I can't help but empathize with them. But that is no excuse to be stalking you.

They also move in droves from post to post looking for FannySwindler1. Now they have added you to their stalking list. Pls don't expect much from them.
Re: Discuss And Recommend Nigerian Foods And Bukas On This Thread by Nobody: 7:16pm On Jun 30, 2019
When I go to Naija the first thing I'm going to do is eat at a Buka joint. I want a big bowl of burning hot amala with lots of ponmo.

(1) (Reply)

My Husband Can Never Rape, Says Omodele Fatoyinbo / Must Read: A Sincere Apology Turns To A Deadly End Result / Natural Way To Have Smooth, Glowing Skin & Look 5-10 Years Younger Than Your Age

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.