Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,935 members, 7,828,280 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:47 AM

We Shall Meet At The Eastern Gate Of HEAVEN - Pastor W.F. Kumuyi - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / We Shall Meet At The Eastern Gate Of HEAVEN - Pastor W.F. Kumuyi (736 Views)

God Does Not Live In Heaven - Pastor Abel Damina (Video) / Daphne Patoir: I Saw TB Joshua In Heaven - Pastor Sees Prophet In Heaven / "No Tithe, No Heaven" - Pastor Adeboye (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

We Shall Meet At The Eastern Gate Of HEAVEN - Pastor W.F. Kumuyi by sunky97: 2:49pm On Jun 30, 2019
Will you meet me in the morning just at the eastern gate over there?
Just stay at the eastern gate of heaven and look for your pastor, you will see me there and I will shake your hand.
I will be waiting for you there.
I will meet him in the morning at the eastern gate over there.
[flash=425,400]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1wI0MNV8cxk&t=71s[/flash]

1 Like

Re: We Shall Meet At The Eastern Gate Of HEAVEN - Pastor W.F. Kumuyi by Righteousness89(m): 3:41pm On Jun 30, 2019
AMEN! By the Grace and Mercy I'll meet you up there Sir

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Shall Meet At The Eastern Gate Of HEAVEN - Pastor W.F. Kumuyi by OJODEL10(m): 4:28pm On Jun 30, 2019
I will make it there in Jesus name

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Shall Meet At The Eastern Gate Of HEAVEN - Pastor W.F. Kumuyi by MrPRevailer(m): 9:27pm On Jun 30, 2019
By God's precious Mercy i shall be there in Jesus name. AMEN
The song is touching.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Was This Rape Saga An Arrangement Between The Coza Man And His Secret Group / Pope Francis Has Officially Changed The Lord’s Prayer Because Jesus Was Wrong / RCCG Youth Pastor Sentenced To Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.