Stats: 3,151,180 members, 7,811,454 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:54 AM

God Does Not Live In Heaven - Pastor Abel Damina (Video) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / God Does Not Live In Heaven - Pastor Abel Damina (Video) (20978 Views)

Pastor Abel Damina: Hallelujah Is Not A Heavenly Language (Video) / Pastor Abel Damina: Sin Cannot Take A Person To Hell (Video) / Daphne Patoir: I Saw TB Joshua In Heaven - Pastor Sees Prophet In Heaven (2) (3) (4)

God Does Not Live In Heaven - Pastor Abel Damina (Video) by EBMedia: 12:01pm On Sep 17, 2023

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ghhQiq2Klt0

Speaking to his congregation, Nigerian pastor, Abel Damina quoted the bible in Genesis 1: 1 which says: "In the beginning God created the Heaven and the Earth". Pastor Damina said therefore, that God has been existing before creating Heaven and Earth. Pastor Damina said God didn't create heaven for himself but God created heaven for man who will live in Heaven after living on Earth. Pastor Damina said Jesus (The First Man) is living in heaven.

Re: God Does Not Live In Heaven - Pastor Abel Damina (Video) by taylor88(m): 12:12pm On Sep 17, 2023
kiss

Re: God Does Not Live In Heaven - Pastor Abel Damina (Video) by Nobody: 12:37pm On Sep 17, 2023
too many fake pastors quoting scriptures out of context. SMH

there are three heavens.

first heaven is atmosphere, the second heaven is where the moon and stars (solar system), and the third heaven is where God is on his throne.

it may also interest you to know that ajuri the lying king is a pastor also. too many criminals wearing suit on pulpit

67 Likes 6 Shares

Re: God Does Not Live In Heaven - Pastor Abel Damina (Video) by jesusjnr2020(m): 12:54pm On Sep 17, 2023
This is clearly false.

God Himself said, "heaven is My throne", so what does that mean?

Jesus also said, "Our Father who art in heaven" so what does that also mean if God doesn't live in heaven?

This is supposed to be easy but for those trying to complicate things that God already made very simple.

110 Likes 7 Shares

Re: God Does Not Live In Heaven - Pastor Abel Damina (Video) by talented321: 1:05pm On Sep 17, 2023
Loud...
In the next 50yrs they will change many of this churches to bars and restaurants..
Because of too much pressure i follow my woman to her church today, imagine this people have 6 different types of offerings and packaged them with different names. After 4 offerings i whisper to her ear, say na church house we dey, madam say make i no worry, na so I leave the church house go and smoke my loud in my house ...

38 Likes 6 Shares

Re: God Does Not Live In Heaven - Pastor Abel Damina (Video) by EBMedia: 1:08pm On Sep 17, 2023
jesusjnr2020:
This is clearly false.

Throne may be different from Abode just as your home where you are living is different from your office or shop where you do your business

See this

Pastor Damina: Don't Sow Seed. God doesn't need your money

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tEsLPqchT5E

Re: God Does Not Live In Heaven - Pastor Abel Damina (Video) by Nobody: 1:20pm On Sep 17, 2023
Follow this man at your own peril.

23 Likes

Re: God Does Not Live In Heaven - Pastor Abel Damina (Video) by Urbestbrandx: 4:14pm On Sep 17, 2023

Re: God Does Not Live In Heaven - Pastor Abel Damina (Video) by tommy589(m): 4:14pm On Sep 17, 2023
Interesting
Re: God Does Not Live In Heaven - Pastor Abel Damina (Video) by brosom(m): 4:14pm On Sep 17, 2023
You must understand that heaven is classified, so only him know the one he's talking about.

But even before now i know that the kingdom of heaven neither here or there, but is within a man. That is to say that God is in a man, though is a whole lot of mystery to be interpreted..

Re: God Does Not Live In Heaven - Pastor Abel Damina (Video) by Wealthoptulent(m): 4:14pm On Sep 17, 2023

Re: God Does Not Live In Heaven - Pastor Abel Damina (Video) by richard870(m): 4:15pm On Sep 17, 2023
Re: God Does Not Live In Heaven - Pastor Abel Damina (Video) by Olachase(m): 4:15pm On Sep 17, 2023
The pastor maybe right and he might be wrong
CUS we don't have anybody to tackle him
Abi oti kuri ni (you Don die before grin grin

Re: God Does Not Live In Heaven - Pastor Abel Damina (Video) by BigDawsNet: 4:15pm On Sep 17, 2023
Lives in our heart and also heaven

Re: God Does Not Live In Heaven - Pastor Abel Damina (Video) by ednut1(m): 4:15pm On Sep 17, 2023
oshey gatekeeper

Re: God Does Not Live In Heaven - Pastor Abel Damina (Video) by amalgram69: 4:15pm On Sep 17, 2023
That is correct. He lives in all our hearts. cool
So think twice when u want to commit attrocity.

Re: God Does Not Live In Heaven - Pastor Abel Damina (Video) by CoolHub99: 4:16pm On Sep 17, 2023
ednut1:
oshey gatekeeper
Re: God Does Not Live In Heaven - Pastor Abel Damina (Video) by Skillsnigeria: 4:16pm On Sep 17, 2023
Re: God Does Not Live In Heaven - Pastor Abel Damina (Video) by iammo(m): 4:16pm On Sep 17, 2023

Makes sense

The creator of the Universe can not fit in the Universe, the creator of the Universe is outside of the Universe and even bigger than the universe

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: God Does Not Live In Heaven - Pastor Abel Damina (Video) by fof1: 4:16pm On Sep 17, 2023
EBMedia:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ghhQiq2Klt0

Controversial Teachers and Preachers...of the Confused Sects...Plain Truths are Twisted most times by Simple People. There is Heaven of Heavens...There is a Place for His Dwelling as Scripture Puts it...So Stop there as Revealed Truth gives it..

Re: God Does Not Live In Heaven - Pastor Abel Damina (Video) by eedimo(m): 4:16pm On Sep 17, 2023
Well said
Re: God Does Not Live In Heaven - Pastor Abel Damina (Video) by hopefulLandlord: 4:17pm On Sep 17, 2023
The Bible doesn't say much about what heaven is supposed to be like. Most of the claims about heaven are exaggerations of the Bible. The Bible says the Gates are made of pearl. What are the gates for? Are they made just as an excuse to irritate clams? Are the gates supposed to keep someone out or to keep souls from escaping?

it also says the streets are paved with gold but the only reason we actually like gold so much and we attach such values to it is because they are rare and difficult to extract. Gold is malleable and can be formed as needed for use in, among others, electronics, dentistry, medical tools, and the defense, aerospace, and automotive industries. Gold is durable and noncorrosive. However gold shouldn't be valuable at all in heaven unless we'd still need to use gold for those things in heaven too which actually makes heaven just another version of earth

The sales pitch for heaven is that there is only happiness and no sorrow. But it also says that many people's loved ones won't be there. Since they can't feel sorrow about that, are they ecstatic that their loved ones are being tortured forever? Either your memories are removed or your human empathy is removed. Is it really you that is left over once some parts of you have been removed?

If life matters to me now, it will always have mattered to me, even when I am gone. Death cannot change that.

Your best hope is to be locked in a gold cage with your memories of having an actual life being erased just so you can kiss ass for eternity.

Life is pleasant, death is serene. The transition might be troublesome but we all have to go through it. You shouldn't fear death so much. Heaven and hell are imaginary. You should reject the indoctrination. Life is much better that way.

To quote a friend: "Heaven's supposed to be this really great place, right? So how come a third of the angels got pissed off??"

16 Likes 6 Shares

Re: God Does Not Live In Heaven - Pastor Abel Damina (Video) by guyboss: 4:17pm On Sep 17, 2023

Our people perish for lack of wisdom.

If he lives in Heaven? WHERE WAS HE HE WHEN HE CREATED THE HEAVENS AND THE EARTH?

Wherever he was, that is where he is.

Because he said, "I am the Lord thy God. I changeth....

Re: God Does Not Live In Heaven - Pastor Abel Damina (Video) by AfonjaConehead: 4:17pm On Sep 17, 2023
Christ taught us how to pray thus: "Our Father,who art in HEAVEN...."

Re: God Does Not Live In Heaven - Pastor Abel Damina (Video) by frankadrian: 4:17pm On Sep 17, 2023
Rayban25:
too many fake pastors quoting scriptures out of context. SMH

there are three heavens.

first heaven is atmosphere, the second heaven is where the moon and stars (solar system), and the third heaven is where God is on his throne.

it may also interest you to know that ajuri the lying king is a pastor also. too many criminals wearing suit on pulpit
Re: God Does Not Live In Heaven - Pastor Abel Damina (Video) by Hassanmaye(m): 4:18pm On Sep 17, 2023
Hahahaha
Re: God Does Not Live In Heaven - Pastor Abel Damina (Video) by Solofresh2: 4:18pm On Sep 17, 2023
ednut1:
oshey gatekeeper
Re: God Does Not Live In Heaven - Pastor Abel Damina (Video) by NzogbuNzogbu: 4:18pm On Sep 17, 2023
The problem with these people is that their so called wokeness and gavitation for sensational headlines have actually made them foolish inside of the wisdom they convince themselves to have.

Dem full nairaland everysunday creating threads and asking silly questions.

Jesus said in the open have i said everything, in the secret i said nothing.

There is no such thing as new secret revelation which these woke group sensationally think they have discovered

Re: God Does Not Live In Heaven - Pastor Abel Damina (Video) by eedimo(m): 4:18pm On Sep 17, 2023
jesusjnr2020:
This is clearly false.

The heaven in that context is immaterial
Re: God Does Not Live In Heaven - Pastor Abel Damina (Video) by SyrusdeHansome(m): 4:19pm On Sep 17, 2023
This man has used all the radio stations in Akwa Ibom to spread his errors. Plateau pple abeg come carry una brother away frm my state.

Electrifying Celebrations As Sisterhood-africa/global Prayer Conference Holds / Nigerian Woman Receives Lost N250K Which Was Found By Hotel Worker In Saudi. PIC / Donnie McClurkin Calls Super Bowl Halftime Performance "Absolutely Fantastic"