Stats: 3,194,337 members, 7,954,382 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 05:53 PM

Re: Immigrate To Canada Through AIPP Part 1 - Nairaland / General (28) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Re: Immigrate To Canada Through AIPP Part 1 (134249 Views)

How To Immigrate To Canada From Nigeria / Easiest Ways To Immigrate To Canada | Www.pa-ic.com / How To Immigrate To Canada From Mexico? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) ... (40) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Re: Immigrate To Canada Through AIPP Part 1 by lyziwealth5: 11:57pm On Nov 30, 2019
Hello fran pls kindly add me to the whatsaap group I will appreciate 07061286962 tnks in advance
Frankrobbn1:

Yes the job is still there and valid for me. The visa officers (IRCC) are aware that the delay is from their office and not from the applicant's side. Generally, AIPP PR applicants get their VISAS between 6-8 months after job offer has been granted. It might interest you to know that last week a member in our WhatsApp group got her Work Permit approved after having waited for 7 months, same thing goes to other successful applicants applying for PR under this program. Hence, this is a clear evidence that the start date of job doesn't matter/count in the visa officer's assessment provided that your job offer is authentic and endorsed by the provincial government.
Re: Re: Immigrate To Canada Through AIPP Part 1 by Jinylarouge: 12:39pm On Dec 01, 2019
jany:

Hello,
Please can I also send you a message?
i have 2 years experience and I am self employed @hannamia007
Re: Re: Immigrate To Canada Through AIPP Part 1 by rollexx007: 10:01pm On Dec 05, 2019
Can someone please anseer this question?
rollexx007:
Please who has a recent link to AIPP recruiter. I applied through sitel for New Brunswick , got interviewed but they recently stopped recruiting from outside Canada.

I will be glad if i get another link of employers.

Thank you
Re: Re: Immigrate To Canada Through AIPP Part 1 by Pompcares: 8:59am On Dec 06, 2019
Please advice on this. Two years of experience as a self employed, does that have chance for AIPP
Re: Re: Immigrate To Canada Through AIPP Part 1 by Lotusflowerbomb: 7:48pm On Dec 12, 2019
MODIFY AND FILL IN THE GAPS

TOTAL COST OF AIPP
1. ECA- N110,000

2. IELTS- N75000

3. PR APPLICATION- $550 AND RPRF-$490=$1,040 equivalent to N292,240

4. BIOMETRICS- $85 equivalent to N23,885

5. MEDICALS- N41,500

6. PASSPORT-N35,000

7. FLIGHT FARE-

8. ACCOMODATION(First 6 Months)-

9. POF- See first page of this thread

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Re: Immigrate To Canada Through AIPP Part 1 by fendorf(m): 5:28am On Dec 13, 2019
Can anyone please add me to the group 07064696356
Re: Re: Immigrate To Canada Through AIPP Part 1 by Ucy54: 5:35pm On Dec 14, 2019
@hannamia007
Good day ma,please am self employed....i deal on plumbing fittings and sanitary wares. Please how will i get in touch with you
Re: Re: Immigrate To Canada Through AIPP Part 1 by sseyi9: 9:48am On Dec 16, 2019
Appeal!!! Can we make every discussion open on this thread. This thread is more or less irrelevant now. Full of people requesting to be added to a WhatsApp group.

Re: Re: Immigrate To Canada Through AIPP Part 1 by nawtibownie: 10:28am On Dec 16, 2019
Hi all, can an AIPP immigrant move out of the province after about 13 months of stay/work?

Does it matter if you're experienced in a job different from what you studied in the University?

Re: Re: Immigrate To Canada Through AIPP Part 1 by peek(f): 4:26pm On Dec 16, 2019
Please add me to the WhatsApp 08030851220.
Pls job offer ooo somebody help

Frankrobbn1:

Yes the job is still there and valid for me. The visa officers (IRCC)
are aware that the delay is from their office and not from the applicant's side. Generally, AIPP PR applicants get their VISAS between 6-8 months after job offer has been granted. It might interest you to know that last week a member in our WhatsApp group got her Work Permit approved after having waited for 7 months, same thing goes to other successful applicants applying for PR under this program. Hence, this is a clear evidence that the start date of job doesn't matter/count in the visa officer's assessment provided that your job offer is authentic and endorsed by the provincial government.
Re: Re: Immigrate To Canada Through AIPP Part 1 by peek(f): 8:16am On Dec 17, 2019
Oga Frank I dey here too...pls add 08030851220 to the AIPP WhatsApp group. Thks

Frankrobbn1:

Yes the job is still there and valid for me. The visa officers (IRCC) are aware that the delay is from their office and not from the applicant's side. Generally, AIPP PR applicants get their VISAS between 6-8 months after job offer has been granted. It might interest you to know that last week a member in our WhatsApp group got her Work Permit approved after having waited for 7 months, same thing goes to other successful applicants applying for PR under this program. Hence, this is a clear evidence that the start date of job doesn't matter/count in the visa officer's assessment provided that your job offer is authentic and endorsed by the provincial government.
Re: Re: Immigrate To Canada Through AIPP Part 1 by peek(f): 8:19am On Dec 17, 2019
Have you got job offer? If yes how abeg, we must get there first

nawtibownie:
Hi all, can an AIPP immigrant move out of the province after about 13 months of stay/work?

Does it matter if you're experienced in a job different from what you studied in the University?

Re: Re: Immigrate To Canada Through AIPP Part 1 by Silentthinker(f): 4:17pm On Dec 18, 2019
Please o,u people shud help me secure a registered nurse job with an employer.
Also add me to d watsapp forum(08122299976).Thanks
Re: Re: Immigrate To Canada Through AIPP Part 1 by Eraytee: 5:22pm On Dec 19, 2019
good evening everyone, please do we have any geologist in the house. pls lets relate by sending PM. if you know of any job opening for geologist pls kindly share. we geologist are so limited to job offers. thank you.
Re: Re: Immigrate To Canada Through AIPP Part 1 by WisdomSof: 12:09am On Dec 21, 2019
Frankrobbn1:

Transcipts alone should be fine and the institution of learning will be responsible for sending the transcipts to WES.

Please add me to the AIPP WhatsApp group
+2348033911437.

Thank you.
Re: Re: Immigrate To Canada Through AIPP Part 1 by lolyx: 12:13pm On Dec 21, 2019
Hello all,

I believe God that we are all doing great.
I read this Aipp thread from page 1 to 28 and I want to appreciate all contributions.

However, I noticed there hasn't been recent posts. Pls let's keep the thread alive cos it's very informative and will help a lot of people.
Am in the process of evaluating my credentials and taking ielts. Just got passports done for our 4 kids, hubby and I. Also applying for jobs which is key.Have over 10yrs experience in customer service and 3 years in Admin.
Will also contribute as I progress.

All the best.

Re: Re: Immigrate To Canada Through AIPP Part 1 by peek(f): 12:17pm On Dec 21, 2019
Oga Frank I dey here too...pls add 08030851220 to the AIPP WhatsApp group. Thks

Frankrobbn1:

Transcipts alone should be fine and the institution of learning will be responsible for sending the transcipts to WES.
Re: Re: Immigrate To Canada Through AIPP Part 1 by evanstical: 2:08pm On Dec 22, 2019
Please add.me to the group
Re: Re: Immigrate To Canada Through AIPP Part 1 by Mosesmik: 5:17pm On Dec 22, 2019
Good day guys i am evaluating my ECA through WES, WES sent a mail to me that they have sent an email to my school for verification since oct 15th my status have nt change pls guys wht should i do at this point. AIPP
Re: Re: Immigrate To Canada Through AIPP Part 1 by connectgt: 6:37pm On Dec 22, 2019
Contact your school to reply the mail. If you have someone in your school to monitor the response for you, better.

Mosesmik:
Good day guys i am evaluating my ECA through WES, WES sent a mail to me that they have sent an email to my school for verification since oct 15th my status have nt change pls guys wht should i do at this point. AIPP

Re: Re: Immigrate To Canada Through AIPP Part 1 by lolyx: 7:26pm On Dec 22, 2019
connectgt:
Contact your school to reply the mail. If you have someone in your school to monitor the response for, better.

Yes u should contact your school to reply them. It would be nice if u knew someone in your school who could help u follow up too.
Re: Re: Immigrate To Canada Through AIPP Part 1 by Jinylarouge: 5:21pm On Dec 23, 2019
Good day everyone, please who knows of any openings for customer service representatives.

I have been trying since 4 months..the lord has to do it o..

No giving up we must succeed..let’s keep the thread up and running and more informative.

God bless you all on this journey. Our vision 2020 must come to pass..

Re: Re: Immigrate To Canada Through AIPP Part 1 by lolyx: 12:04pm On Dec 24, 2019
@jinylarouge, just keep trying, it will yield results in Jesus Name. Ave also been searching for customer service and Admin jobs. Some companies don't post openings but they indicate that you can mail them your resume and cover letter.
Re: Re: Immigrate To Canada Through AIPP Part 1 by Shespeaks: 12:39am On Dec 25, 2019
Hello everyone. Please I'm interested in the AIPP.... Please add me to the WhatsApp group +2347038255441. Thanks
Re: Re: Immigrate To Canada Through AIPP Part 1 by Ucy54: 2:25pm On Dec 25, 2019
Hello everyone, I'm interested in the AIPP please.Add me to the WhatsApp group +2348039380144Thanks
Re: Re: Immigrate To Canada Through AIPP Part 1 by WisdomSof: 9:57am On Dec 26, 2019
Frankrobbn1:

I have reciprocated! Meanwhile, I applaud you for the great job you're doing here.

Good morning. Please add me to the AIPP WhatsApp group. My number is 08033911437.

Thank you.
Re: Re: Immigrate To Canada Through AIPP Part 1 by Tslim411: 3:01pm On Dec 26, 2019
Frankrobbn1:

AMEN! AMEN!! AMEN!!!

Thanks very much for the kind words and best wishes. I really appreciate.
Baba frank kudo to you here ,, Abeg which address I will use and phone number for my resume because employer ask me to send my resume
Re: Re: Immigrate To Canada Through AIPP Part 1 by Chidimmamj: 8:21am On Dec 28, 2019
Hello, kindly add me to the whatsapp group. +2347068982826. Thanks
Frankrobbn1:

Re: Re: Immigrate To Canada Through AIPP Part 1 by Nobody: 10:11pm On Dec 29, 2019
Hi Guys,

This is a very good platform to help anyone desiring of leaving Naija on AIPP.
Creating and adding yourselves on WhatsApp groups naturally kill this thread, and make it ineffective.
Some of us have benefited from the Australia migrant thread, mostly because we avoided PMs and WhatsApp convos.
Here on Nairaland, you can ask questions and see direct and first hand answers from someone who has crossed the huddle.
Kudos to Hannah and all those keeping the thread alive and active.
Wishing everyone the best in their quest for a better future for themselves and their future generations.

Regards.

Re: Re: Immigrate To Canada Through AIPP Part 1 by Sonnyland: 9:16am On Dec 30, 2019
Land of milk....
Re: Re: Immigrate To Canada Through AIPP Part 1 by Duakkie: 9:50am On Dec 30, 2019
Please advice on how to apply for a job as a fashion designer .
Re: Re: Immigrate To Canada Through AIPP Part 1 by meeky247: 9:42am On Jan 01, 2020
pls

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) ... (40) (Reply)

How To Post Your Own Topic On Nairaland / Eiye Confraternity Celebrates 40 Yrs Of Committing Atrocities In Nigeria / Pregnant Gaboon Viper With 30 Babies Killed (Graphic Photos)