Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,849 members, 7,817,513 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:33 PM

Ruga: I’ll Lead Revolt Against Any S/E Gov Who Succumbs – Archbishop Chukwuma - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ruga: I’ll Lead Revolt Against Any S/E Gov Who Succumbs – Archbishop Chukwuma (1011 Views)

Bashir El-Rufai 2 Uba Sani: You're an Incompetent Gov Who Always Sleeps In Abuja / I’ll Lead Nigeria Out Of Darkness’ — Atiku Speaks On Plans For Power Sector / Archbishop Chukwuma Declares Support For Peter Obi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ruga: I’ll Lead Revolt Against Any S/E Gov Who Succumbs – Archbishop Chukwuma by xeonelearning(m): 8:23pm On Jun 30, 2019
Governors of the south-eastern
states have been warned to reject
the proposed Federal
government’s Ruga Farm
Settlement initiative or face the
wrath of the people.
The Archbishop of Enugu Province
Anglican Communion and Bishop of
Enugu Diocese, Most Rev.
Emmanuel Chukwuma who gave
the warning said that any governor
in the zone that gives land for Ruga
would be forced out of office.
Speaking at St Ebenezer Anglican
Church, Independent Layout Phase
II, Enugu during a Thanksgiving
service of Second Session of the
17th Synod of the diocese,
Archbishop Chukwuma said he
would personally lead a revolution
to stop the governors if they tried
to succumb to the enticement of
the Federal government.
The cleric who had explained to the
congregation the implications of the
Ruga Farm Settlement on the zone
and the nation at large called on
church leaders to speak up and
condemn the Ruga move.
He said: “They are giving states N1
billion to accept the Ruga project. I
told you I am a spiritual, political
mafia; I have told the governors of
the South-East states, they must
not accept that N1 billion to give
land for Ruga.
“If they do it, I will lead a
revolution to stop it. So I am using
this synod to warn that no governor
in the South-East should venture to
give land for Ruga otherwise, they
will be forced out of government
house.”
Charging the people to be watchful
and prayerful, Chukwuma said
some of them who are religious
leaders have their network and
were monitoring what goes on in
the country, adding that he was not
afraid of anybody.
He said: “As I stand here, I am not
afraid of Buhari; I’m not afraid of
anybody. I am not be afraid of
them because greater is He that is
in me than he that is in the world.
“Church leaders should cry out and
condemn this Ruga settlement in
all its entirety because it is
dangerous and it is part of the
foxes that will enter into our local
governments and before you know
it we are no more indigenes of your
place.
Meanwhile, the synod had in its
communique signed by the
Archbishop, the Synod Secretary,
Ven. Dr. Stanley Nweze and the
Registrar, Sir H. B. C. Ogboko,
asked the Federal government to
withdraw the Ruga policy,
describing it as obnoxious.
The communique went forward to
say: “The synod views this as one
of the desperate moves by the
Federal government to unduly
impose the wish of a particular
ethnic group on the rest of the
country.
“The synod states that the Federal
Government’s proposed Ruga Farm
Settlement policy if implemented is
capable of exacerbating the already
fragile security situation in the
country and will cause serious
anarchy.”

https://www.sunnewsonline.com/ruga-ill-personally-lead-revolt-against-any-s-e-gov-who-succumbs-archbishop-chukwuma/

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ruga: I’ll Lead Revolt Against Any S/E Gov Who Succumbs – Archbishop Chukwuma by aolawale025: 8:24pm On Jun 30, 2019
Very good. That's what's needed

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ruga: I’ll Lead Revolt Against Any S/E Gov Who Succumbs – Archbishop Chukwuma by JubrinElSudan: 8:28pm On Jun 30, 2019
Good one Chukwuma. I wonder if there is RUGA for the traders in the market. Let them remain in the north, if we need cow meat, we import it from Jumia or Konga. After all of all the meat, cow meat is the least tasty.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ruga: I’ll Lead Revolt Against Any S/E Gov Who Succumbs – Archbishop Chukwuma by hisgrace090: 8:29pm On Jun 30, 2019
Hmm!

So after establishing this cow business for them with govt money the fulanies will still sell those cows and pocket the proceed when people of other region provide for needed for them to do their business.

What a crooked and bias.one Nigeria?

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ruga: I’ll Lead Revolt Against Any S/E Gov Who Succumbs – Archbishop Chukwuma by vikithor(m): 8:40pm On Jun 30, 2019
can say that again, any governor,in south east n south south that accepts bribe,shared same Greek gift amongst their traditional rulers,for the purpose of accepting Ruga,shall be chased out of office, family shall be chased out,youths shall march against him n his household.

many of us here have prepared to travel homeward and assist in any way possible to resist this broad day evil that is coming

don't trust any nigerian security agencies from NA,NV,NAf to NPF even to other paramilitary agency for protection, they have been mandated to work to actualize this Ruga plan

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ruga: I’ll Lead Revolt Against Any S/E Gov Who Succumbs – Archbishop Chukwuma by mrnigerdelta: 8:46pm On Jun 30, 2019
Good one

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ruga: I’ll Lead Revolt Against Any S/E Gov Who Succumbs – Archbishop Chukwuma by nototribalist: 9:16pm On Jun 30, 2019
Look at the kind of massacres these beast are committing everyday, from babies to old people, no one is safe. Nigeria currently have millions of people in IDP camp, and we are not fighting war.

and the police and army are helping these murderers to kill people in states that accepted Ruga decades ago, Benue, Plateau, Taraba, etc, people are dying helplessly everyday cos of this heartless Fulani people.

We need to monitor Ebonyi state governor cos that one is a traitor. Umahi and his selfish act.

Please, Buhari should remember that SE and SS didn't vote for him so they don't deserve Ruga, so the whole Southwest can take a bullet for the team.

What are we neighbors for.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ruga: I’ll Lead Revolt Against Any S/E Gov Who Succumbs – Archbishop Chukwuma by austinsmat(m): 9:17pm On Jun 30, 2019
My fear is that governor umahi I don't trust that man

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ruga: I’ll Lead Revolt Against Any S/E Gov Who Succumbs – Archbishop Chukwuma by valentineuwakwe(m): 9:19pm On Jun 30, 2019
SUPPORTED,!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ruga: I’ll Lead Revolt Against Any S/E Gov Who Succumbs – Archbishop Chukwuma by onamch: 9:26pm On Jun 30, 2019
Good. When it is good thing they will tell you that SE didn't vote for Buhari, but when it is bad thing it will include SE. BUHARI government is only for Fulanis. Let these governors know that they are serving the people and not Buhari.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ruga: I’ll Lead Revolt Against Any S/E Gov Who Succumbs – Archbishop Chukwuma by Zikora1000(f): 9:41pm On Jun 30, 2019
Any south east gov that need 1 billion should meet our big boys boys not even men that will gift them such money. I personally know a big boy that can give them more than that not to talk of the numerous big boys that full igbo land. Igbos are very rich , brave and strong. Our govs do not dictate to us, we dictate to them, if they do otherwise, they should not forget that it was only in the south east that a sitting gov was kidnapped. Give Ruga to our western brothers, they deserve the dividends of Buhari's democracy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ruga: I’ll Lead Revolt Against Any S/E Gov Who Succumbs – Archbishop Chukwuma by selemempe: 9:54pm On Jun 30, 2019
From the maps below, 2 things are clear:

1. There is enough green grass in Niger state

2. Niger state is bigger than se and ss combined....bigger than many european, asian, african and american countries.

3. Population of niger state is very small...meaning niger state can house ALL cattles in nigeria...

Who are we deceiving?

1 Like

Re: Ruga: I’ll Lead Revolt Against Any S/E Gov Who Succumbs – Archbishop Chukwuma by OfficialAPCNig: 9:58pm On Jun 30, 2019
nototribalist:
Look at the kind of massacres these beast are committing everyday, from babies to old people, no one is safe. Nigeria currently have millions of people in IDP camp, and we are not fighting war.

and the police and army are helping these murderers to kill people in states that accepted Ruga decades ago, Benue, Plateau, Taraba, etc, people are dying helplessly everyday cos of this heartless Fulani people.

We need to monitor Ebonyi state governor cos that one is a traitor. Umahi and his selfish act.

Please, Buhari should remember that SE and SS didn't vote for him so they don't deserve Ruga, so the whole Southwest can take a bullet for the team.

What are we neighbors for.
Stop spreading fake lies, all our governors are united in our position on RUGA.

Any one that snitches, would be burnt alive with the cows.

SW needs the RUGA, they should take it there.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Another Victim Of Sen. Abbo’s Violence Emerges / Femi Adesina Releases More Updates, Says Buhari Is In Japan, He Is Not Missing / Emir Of Daura’s Palace Sealed Over Confirmed COVID-19 Cases

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.