Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,676 members, 7,955,488 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 07:22 AM

Akah Nnani Leaves COZA, Calls Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo "A Rapist" - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Akah Nnani Leaves COZA, Calls Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo "A Rapist" (47116 Views)

An Open Letter To Akah Nnani, The COZA Member Who Betrayed Pastor Biodun (Pics) / Akah Nnani: Funke Adejumo Prevented Biodun Fatoyinbo From His Robust Response / Akah Nnani Reacts To Busola Dakolo And Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Rape Allegation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Akah Nnani Leaves COZA, Calls Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo "A Rapist" by joshkke(m): 8:53pm On Jul 01, 2019
May GOD vindicate the innocent and indict the guilty. Thank GOD the matter at least is out in the open.
Re: Akah Nnani Leaves COZA, Calls Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo "A Rapist" by ThePreachersSon: 8:59pm On Jul 01, 2019
The Fat oyinbo should step down temporarily, until all investigations are complete. If he's exonerated, then he can continue with his heads up.

His business is dieing, he needs to do something, and he'd better do it quick. Everyone is leaving the church. Even people who have never heard of Copa before, not to talk of seeing ye church are also leaving.

But Las Las the truth wee come out. Remember there is no smoke without fire.
Re: Akah Nnani Leaves COZA, Calls Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo "A Rapist" by obinnawhyte(m): 10:04pm On Jul 01, 2019
GistCaster:

Nollywood actor, Akah Nnani has announces his departure from COZA, calls pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo a rapist.

Akah Nnani in his word said he's standing 100% with Timi Dakolo's wife, Busola after discovering the real truth of the matter.

He took to his Instagram page to announce his exit from COZA as he can no longer bear the shame again.

Read his post...

See more; http://gistmore.com/actor-akah-nnani-announces-his-departure-from-coza-calls-pastor-biodun-a-rapist

I HATE RAPE AND ALL THAT CONCERNS IT!

Please Timi and Busola, when are you guys going to return the car the rapist gifted your wife and the five Million naira he gave you two to support your wedding?

Listen, I don't like nonsense and reject it with all in me. So when are you two proceeding to court to bring this rapist to book?

I need this rapist in jail for all the nonsense he did to your wife and others yet to come forward but please don't reject dog meat and at the same time, use your teeth to share same to kids.

If you reject the devil (rapist) you reject all his gifts and return same and head to court to put him where he belongs.

I'm waiting to read that you have returned all the devil of a pastor gave to you.
Re: Akah Nnani Leaves COZA, Calls Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo "A Rapist" by obinnawhyte(m): 10:05pm On Jul 01, 2019
PrecisionFx:

The ones that have apologised to Nigerian pastors after exposing them did so because they were forced to do so by the wolves in sheep clothing parading themselves as Nigerian pastors. All they keep doing is using Police n army n cash to threaten n intimidate their accusers to submission.

Women lie wella, men do too so that it gf drank bleach doesn't make it a 1 way thing.

A very very large chunk of Nigerian pastors are predators n it will keep happening because the church leadership keeps protecting them.

The Catholic church hid theirs for centuries until recently, we have now seen that child rape n homosexuality is quite popular in the Catholic church this spreads to Protestants n Pentecostal churches as well.

Please Timi and Busola, when are you guys going to return the car the rapist gifted your wife and the five Million naira he gave you two to support your wedding?

Listen, I don't like nonsense and reject it with all in me. So when are you two proceeding to court to bring this rapist to book?

I need this rapist in jail for all the nonsense he did to your wife and others yet to come forward but please don't reject dog meat and at the same time, use your teeth to share same to kids.

If you reject the devil (rapist) you reject all his gifts and return same and head to court to put him where he belongs.

I'm waiting to read that you have returned all the devil of a pastor gave to you.
Re: Akah Nnani Leaves COZA, Calls Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo "A Rapist" by obinnawhyte(m): 10:11pm On Jul 01, 2019
ponziponzi:

The only wicked person I see here is the rapist and people like you enabling it. May your all children both male and female in their prime pass through what Busola passed through from Biodun-the-rapist. May they experience the bitter aftermath of what she went through after the rape, and may that follow them for the rest of their lives. IJN
Fool's talk. Don't let your emotions here judge, be rational for so far despite it's a one sided story from a woman it still didn't add up.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Akah Nnani Leaves COZA, Calls Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo "A Rapist" by Brain08(m): 11:01pm On Jul 01, 2019
Akah relax abegi, u can go wherever u pls a s with or without u any ship will sail. Everybody issa Mur...fur..kin hypocrite ohhhh.
Re: Akah Nnani Leaves COZA, Calls Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo "A Rapist" by ponziponzi(m): 11:48pm On Jul 01, 2019
Martinez39:
Evidence begins when you meet the authorities, let them investigate and produce, if any, exhibits. Social media validation is not evidence.

Pastor Fatoyinbo is innocent until proven guilty. Either there is evidence or not. What evidence do you have to call Pastor Fatoyinbo a rapist?

Why use the word "when"? How cruel. If my daughter was raped, I would take her to police to file a complaint and file a law suit instead of coming to social media and seek validation.

When they get raped please ask for evidence from them first. Victims speak out when there is a rape allegation, that is how it is done every part of the world.

Do you think if these girls did not speak out in public, do you think they will get justice? When you try to discredit the victims report, you become an enabler. Stop enabling a rapist!

Re: Akah Nnani Leaves COZA, Calls Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo "A Rapist" by Martinez39(m): 1:26am On Jul 02, 2019
ponziponzi:

When they get raped please ask for evidence from them first. Victims speak out when there is a rape allegation, that is how it is done every part of the world.

Do you think if these girls did not speak out in public, do you think they will get justice? When you try to discredit the victims report, you become an enabler. Stop enabling a rapist!
You are a very big fool. Did you see me try to discredit Busola Dakolo's story? angry Why are you trying to brand me a rapist enabler? angry angry Are you mad? angry angry angry

I have always maintained a neutral ground on this issue. I am not on either and I am only championing due process.

Whether you like it or not, every accused, no matter the number of accusers, shall be presumed innocent until proven guilty. No evidence, no conviction.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Akah Nnani Leaves COZA, Calls Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo "A Rapist" by senchibi: 8:20am On Jul 02, 2019
Leonbonapart:
And this one call himself a Christian.

What happened to helping a wounded soldier.

No single love from today's Christians

The Lord truly know those that are his
Do you think once a christan forever a Christian is a thing ? The coza pastor hasn't felt like he's a wonded soldier he's still stiff necked
Read this Holy Bible verse and understand my point
:::
MAtt 18: 17 And if he shall neglect to hear them, tell it unto the church: but if he neglect to hear the church, let him be unto thee as an heathen man and a publican.
Re: Akah Nnani Leaves COZA, Calls Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo "A Rapist" by SoaringLife01: 9:09am On Jul 02, 2019
ponziponzi:

Rape is a serious issue, it's no Joke. That 5mins you want to enjoy may ruin the life of the lady forever. It is a VERY sad experience that they will never forget. Don't let your loved ones (sister, daughter, even your wife) be a victim before you speak against it.

We are in the same train....but let's wait for the court of law to pronouce him guilty....both parties should come with their evidence/supporting claims.
Rape victims should SPEAK UP immediately after the act so the perpetuators will be brought to book.
Re: Akah Nnani Leaves COZA, Calls Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo "A Rapist" by Nobody: 9:35am On Jul 02, 2019
obinnawhyte:

So after you rape someone u give them 5 million naira and a car and then they are banned from ever discussing it.
Re: Akah Nnani Leaves COZA, Calls Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo "A Rapist" by obinnawhyte(m): 12:05pm On Jul 02, 2019
PrecisionFx:

So after you rape someone u give them 5 million naira and a car and then they are banned from ever discussing it.

What proof do you have to conclude he raped her... If the reverse is the case will you say same thing?....
Hope you have heard the case of false rape accusations and issue of media trial and condemnation.
If either of them is guilty the truth definitely will come out so don't conclude on just half baked one sided story I doubt you have even read her story and frankly it doesn't really add up to me
And truth be told I see some Feminist who don't really understand what Feminism is all about indirectly painting pictures of Feminism under the disguise they're actually fighting for rape.
Anyone can be a victim if it's either truth or false so care and proper investigation, interrogation should be done to avoid mistake.
I hate Rape just as I hate defamation of name...My uncle if not for God narrowly escaped false rape allegations by her ex who he left for his wife. He was set up with a househelp that even his own wife believed her and miraculously the girl came up with the truth after 2years because of an issue she had with my said uncle ex and she too confessed she did it to get back at him for not marrying her.
Re: Akah Nnani Leaves COZA, Calls Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo "A Rapist" by ponziponzi(m): 1:30pm On Jul 02, 2019
SoaringLife01:

We are in the same train....but let's wait for the court of law to pronouce him guilty....both parties should come with their evidence/supporting claims.
Rape victims should SPEAK UP immediately after the act so the perpetuators will be brought to book.

The stigma attached to been raped makes it a lot difficult for raped victim to speak out. That USA gymnastic coach that was sent to prison recently for molestation has committed some of the crime since 1992 but the victims just summon courage to speak out in 2017-18.

It’s is even more difficult in Nigeria with this our attitude. It’s highly possible that your close family members have experience molestation/rape one way or the other and are just afraid to speak out. We need to encourage people by our actions and show of love for them when they show that courage and not demean them.
Re: Akah Nnani Leaves COZA, Calls Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo "A Rapist" by SoaringLife01: 3:41pm On Jul 02, 2019
ponziponzi:

The stigma attached to been raped makes it a lot difficult for raped victim to speak out. That USA gymnastic coach that was sent to prison recently for molestation has committed some of the crime since 1992 but the victims just summon courage to speak out in 2017-18.

It’s is even more difficult in Nigeria with this our attitude. It’s highly possible that your close family members have experience molestation/rape one way or the other and are just afraid to speak out. We need to encourage people by our actions and show of love for them when they show that courage and not demean them.

It is not about demeaning her,just that some of her statements did not add up.
Let the court of law takes its course.

1 Like

Re: Akah Nnani Leaves COZA, Calls Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo "A Rapist" by obinnawhyte(m): 3:52pm On Jul 02, 2019
ponziponzi:

Hope you have heard the rumors of fake rape accusation...Tupac , Bill Clinton , Cristiano Romaldo, Neymar and my own Uncle are Victims of that.
I'm against and understand the stigma that comes with rape but ain't you quick in judging and concluding just for a half baked one sided story because it's coming from a woman not forgetting that rape is one thing any woman can use to rope any man irrespective of your status because the society tends to always believe the woman in issues like most time without giving the man any benefit of doubt.
If the reverse is the case I doubt you'll be quick to conclude

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Court Frees Small Doctor With A Stern Warning To Avoid Violence Within The Next / The Look On #bbnaija Alex When She Received A Car Key Was Priceless / Omotola Looks Stunning In Ebony Event In Hollywood (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.