Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,134 members, 7,845,770 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 01:46 AM

How Many Girls/guys Av Dumped Ub4 D One Wit And How May Av Girls/guys Av U Dumped? And Why? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Many Girls/guys Av Dumped Ub4 D One Wit And How May Av Girls/guys Av U Dumped? And Why? (917 Views)

Guys,if You Were D One To Create Your Girlfriend Which Celeb Will You Use?????? / The Reason Why Many Girls Will Break Up With Their BF This December (PHOTO) / Help Me Please B4 I Loose D One I Love (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Many Girls/guys Av Dumped Ub4 D One Wit And How May Av Girls/guys Av U Dumped? And Why? by Baabs(m): 8:14am On Oct 08, 2010
How many girls/guys av dumped you before d one u r wit presently and how may have girls/guys have you dumped? And why?
Re: How Many Girls/guys Av Dumped Ub4 D One Wit And How May Av Girls/guys Av U Dumped? And Why? by Nobody: 9:19am On Oct 08, 2010
Dumped few, and no babe will ever dump me.
Re: How Many Girls/guys Av Dumped Ub4 D One Wit And How May Av Girls/guys Av U Dumped? And Why? by sohiemi(m): 9:22am On Oct 08, 2010
Baabs y do u open up threads anyhow?are u a newbie?
Re: How Many Girls/guys Av Dumped Ub4 D One Wit And How May Av Girls/guys Av U Dumped? And Why? by 190: 9:24am On Oct 08, 2010
seriously dis baabs don tire me~ grin
Re: How Many Girls/guys Av Dumped Ub4 D One Wit And How May Av Girls/guys Av U Dumped? And Why? by Omolola1(f): 9:39am On Oct 08, 2010
@ Topic,

I have dumped 10 and only 1 person dumped me
His name is RMD, its because he is now the commissioner of Delta State cry cry
Re: How Many Girls/guys Av Dumped Ub4 D One Wit And How May Av Girls/guys Av U Dumped? And Why? by Nobody: 9:41am On Oct 08, 2010
shocked shocked shocked grin
Re: How Many Girls/guys Av Dumped Ub4 D One Wit And How May Av Girls/guys Av U Dumped? And Why? by Baabs(m): 10:48am On Oct 08, 2010
who said i opened tread anyhow?
Wel, dats d little way of making my money and awareness
Coz i'm contestin 4 2011 election
And its not mandatory u reply to any of my tread

For perz way tire, i read season of ur tread opend, bt i remain speechless
Re: How Many Girls/guys Av Dumped Ub4 D One Wit And How May Av Girls/guys Av U Dumped? And Why? by Omolola1(f): 10:51am On Oct 08, 2010
Av dumped 10, only 1 left me not dumpd, his name is RMD and its because he is now a commissioner in delta state
Re: How Many Girls/guys Av Dumped Ub4 D One Wit And How May Av Girls/guys Av U Dumped? And Why? by Nobody: 10:54am On Oct 08, 2010
@ Omolola
Av dumped 10, only 1 left me not dumpd, his name is RMD and its because he is now a commissioner in delta state

Kiss and tell
Re: How Many Girls/guys Av Dumped Ub4 D One Wit And How May Av Girls/guys Av U Dumped? And Why? by Omolola1(f): 10:56am On Oct 08, 2010
wetin be your own~
Re: How Many Girls/guys Av Dumped Ub4 D One Wit And How May Av Girls/guys Av U Dumped? And Why? by esdee1(m): 11:02am On Oct 08, 2010
i dont like to dump babes, so i annoy them till they dump me, its just my way of making them feel happy, so when they try to come back, i say " but u dumped me !!"" grin grin grin grin grin
Re: How Many Girls/guys Av Dumped Ub4 D One Wit And How May Av Girls/guys Av U Dumped? And Why? by Omolola1(f): 11:03am On Oct 08, 2010
aaaaaaah!
Re: How Many Girls/guys Av Dumped Ub4 D One Wit And How May Av Girls/guys Av U Dumped? And Why? by esdee1(m): 11:11am On Oct 08, 2010
a lot of girls like to play it by the books, smiley and always want to WIN! so its best to let them off with self confidence, that way its easier for them to move on wink wink wink
Re: How Many Girls/guys Av Dumped Ub4 D One Wit And How May Av Girls/guys Av U Dumped? And Why? by Omolola1(f): 11:12am On Oct 08, 2010
hmmmmmn
Re: How Many Girls/guys Av Dumped Ub4 D One Wit And How May Av Girls/guys Av U Dumped? And Why? by Nobody: 11:16am On Oct 08, 2010
Guys don't dump ladies, they simply two time till the lady drifts.
Re: How Many Girls/guys Av Dumped Ub4 D One Wit And How May Av Girls/guys Av U Dumped? And Why? by ZIMDRILL(m): 11:18am On Oct 08, 2010
kITA TITA:

you can say that again if you dump you wont hit the p$$$y again

better let her drift and when you are on drought then give her a holla hit it again if you can sweet take her
Re: How Many Girls/guys Av Dumped Ub4 D One Wit And How May Av Girls/guys Av U Dumped? And Why? by tosyne007(m): 11:20am On Oct 08, 2010
kITA TITA:

quite true but do ladies dump?

ZIM DRILL:

you can say that again if you dump you wont hit the p$$$y again

better let her drift and when you are on drought then give her a holla hit it again if you can sweet take her

not in all cases. there are some u won't want to go back to. better watch it.
Re: How Many Girls/guys Av Dumped Ub4 D One Wit And How May Av Girls/guys Av U Dumped? And Why? by ZIMDRILL(m): 11:25am On Oct 08, 2010
tosyne007:

quite true but do ladies dump?

not in all cases. there are some u won't want to go back to. better watch it.

yes they do especially when they think they have found someone better than you

remember by nature we (men) it is in our genes to absorb rejection and women dont have the genes to absort rejection they go mental some how
Re: How Many Girls/guys Av Dumped Ub4 D One Wit And How May Av Girls/guys Av U Dumped? And Why? by Nobody: 11:26am On Oct 08, 2010
Guys should be careful when putting ladies on reserve. You could end up paying PENSION. Pension is when an ex has need for cash and decides to ask an old flame who may not say no because the separation was mutual.
Re: How Many Girls/guys Av Dumped Ub4 D One Wit And How May Av Girls/guys Av U Dumped? And Why? by ZIMDRILL(m): 11:33am On Oct 08, 2010
kITA TITA:

Guys should be careful when putting ladies on reserve. You could end up paying PENSION. Pension is when an ex has need for cash and decides to ask an old flame who may not say no because the separation was mutual.

look both sides

here is guy would be saying am hitting my old flame i.e it aint gona last long then the woman would say be saying i need money if play nice with my old flame i will get it

both are using each other
Re: How Many Girls/guys Av Dumped Ub4 D One Wit And How May Av Girls/guys Av U Dumped? And Why? by esdee1(m): 11:39am On Oct 08, 2010
kITA TITA:

well a lady who decides to ask her ex for cash has tendencies to cheat on her present guy, thats if the ex is still interested in hitting that.
cos as we all know a quick way to a womans heart is thur cash and gifts, material things, as much as they hate to admit it, its the fact
a lady can take all the crap from a guy who spoils her,
Re: How Many Girls/guys Av Dumped Ub4 D One Wit And How May Av Girls/guys Av U Dumped? And Why? by tosyne007(m): 11:44am On Oct 08, 2010
ZIM DRILL:

yes they do especially when they think they have found someone better than you

remember by nature we (men) it is in our genes to absorb rejection and women dont have the genes to absort rejection they go mental some how

same applies to guys too (not all guys)

kITA TITA:

i guess ur own definition of PENSION is kinda different from the one i know  grin
Re: How Many Girls/guys Av Dumped Ub4 D One Wit And How May Av Girls/guys Av U Dumped? And Why? by segzicres(m): 2:38pm On Oct 08, 2010
i've never had a serious relationship but that doesn't mean i don't cane, some are for the canning and some are for the conversations even some for the show off.
Re: How Many Girls/guys Av Dumped Ub4 D One Wit And How May Av Girls/guys Av U Dumped? And Why? by Omolola1(f): 2:40pm On Oct 08, 2010
hmmn! really?

(1) (Reply)

Sexy And Attractive Look / Catch Cheating Spouse / Men We Are Responsible, Its Our Fault!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.