Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,852 members, 7,810,280 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:54 AM

Nigerian Guy Cries Out After Spending N35K On His Date (see What He Wrote) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Guy Cries Out After Spending N35K On His Date (see What He Wrote) (1785 Views)

Man Bails Out On Bills After His Date Came With Her 3 Kids (pics/video) / Guy Left His Date Stranded, After She Ordered For What She Couldn't Pay For / Twitter User Asked For 500 Retweets To Get A Date. See What He Got. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Guy Cries Out After Spending N35K On His Date (see What He Wrote) by Jean242(f): 8:37am On Jul 01, 2019
A Nigerian guy, Oligbo Kaycee Elvis took to social media to lament after spending N35,000 on his date.
According to Elvis, the lady deceived him with her makeup.

He took to Facebook page to share pictures of the lady and wrote;

I spent 35k on her, imagine how ugly she is, she deceived me with make up, but all d same the money na pure water money. Thank GOD for good Camera, Fake Ladies everywhere.

NIGERIA GUY CRIED OUT AFTER SPENDING 35k FOR UGLY GIRL

Re: Nigerian Guy Cries Out After Spending N35K On His Date (see What He Wrote) by daddytime(m): 8:41am On Jul 01, 2019
You both look alike...are you siblings?

Nonsense bloggers

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Guy Cries Out After Spending N35K On His Date (see What He Wrote) by cappucino925(m): 8:42am On Jul 01, 2019
lol it is what his desperation caused him na
Re: Nigerian Guy Cries Out After Spending N35K On His Date (see What He Wrote) by ImaIma1(f): 8:52am On Jul 01, 2019
They fit each other.
Re: Nigerian Guy Cries Out After Spending N35K On His Date (see What He Wrote) by NOC1(m): 9:09am On Jul 01, 2019
35k for this environment? gataway.
even for Eko hotel and wheat baker dinner goes for 11K and 13.5k respectively. At mr Cheng the most you can spend in a plate of Chinese is 8k and you cant finish your sauce self.
so na this place wey de like white house and Amala chita you spend 35k untop this dry rice and frozen chicken mtcheww.
35k kiii you there. Every dick and pussy want to trend.

7 Likes

Re: Nigerian Guy Cries Out After Spending N35K On His Date (see What He Wrote) by donbachi(m): 9:10am On Jul 01, 2019
35k..even if dem chop 5pots of jollof rice,2life fowl and 2crates of beer each...maybe dem go dia by air.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Guy Cries Out After Spending N35K On His Date (see What He Wrote) by Easybela(f): 9:15am On Jul 01, 2019
undecided
35k my foot,see his head like 35k
Re: Nigerian Guy Cries Out After Spending N35K On His Date (see What He Wrote) by Oluwasaeon(m): 9:15am On Jul 01, 2019
35k or #350
Re: Nigerian Guy Cries Out After Spending N35K On His Date (see What He Wrote) by Greatzeus(m): 10:50am On Jul 01, 2019
Easybela:
undecided
35k my foot,see his head like 35k
Ahh ahh grin On top wetin now lol grin calm down biko grin
You look really familiar though shocked
Re: Nigerian Guy Cries Out After Spending N35K On His Date (see What He Wrote) by Ghostlord: 10:50am On Jul 01, 2019
donbachi:
35k..even if dem chop 5pots of jollof rice,2life fowl and 2crates of beer each...maybe dem go dia by air.

Chai u be ram....u want choke me with Lafftery ... grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Guy Cries Out After Spending N35K On His Date (see What He Wrote) by Easybela(f): 10:53am On Jul 01, 2019
Noooooooo,don't go there,am not whom u think I am
Greatzeus:

Ahh ahh grin On top wetin now lol grin calm down biko grin
You look really familiar though shocked
Re: Nigerian Guy Cries Out After Spending N35K On His Date (see What He Wrote) by Greatzeus(m): 11:05am On Jul 01, 2019
Easybela:
Lol,why did you say that? who are you or what did you do in the past that makes you scared of someone knowing you?
Re: Nigerian Guy Cries Out After Spending N35K On His Date (see What He Wrote) by Greatzeus(m): 11:10am On Jul 01, 2019
Easybela:
Lol,why did you say that? who are you or what did you do in the past that makes you scared of someone knowing you?
Did you attend University in the south west?
Re: Nigerian Guy Cries Out After Spending N35K On His Date (see What He Wrote) by Easybela(f): 11:34am On Jul 01, 2019
grin grin grin,not at all,I didn't attend western uni. I was right after all,am not whom u think
Greatzeus:

Did you attend University in the south west?
Re: Nigerian Guy Cries Out After Spending N35K On His Date (see What He Wrote) by Tonymegabush1(m): 12:31pm On Jul 01, 2019
The restaurant doesn't look like a 35k type or mayb na hotel bill and the babe transport to and fro could cause a rise

(1) (Reply)

Lady Whose Boyfriend Embarrassed Her With Money During Her Final Paper, Speaks. / How Can Condom Breakage During Sex Be Prevented / Private Hostels I Yaba Akoka Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.