Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,667 members, 7,823,885 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:27 PM

Meet Khafi Kareem, BBNaija 2019 Housemate, Who Is A Police Officer (Photos) - TV/Movies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Meet Khafi Kareem, BBNaija 2019 Housemate, Who Is A Police Officer (Photos) (72541 Views)

Bbnaija 2019: Abuja Audition, Crowd Storms Venue (photos, Video) / Bbnaija 2019: Crowds Storm Enugu Audition Ground As Early As 6am (Photos) / Why BBNaija 2019 Is Holding In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet Khafi Kareem, BBNaija 2019 Housemate, Who Is A Police Officer (Photos) by owila4luv(m): 3:23pm On Jul 01, 2019
you left london to come and do reality nude show. (olosho no de tire you)
Re: Meet Khafi Kareem, BBNaija 2019 Housemate, Who Is A Police Officer (Photos) by Sermwell(m): 3:39pm On Jul 01, 2019
ableguy:
She Died ...
Her family searched for the picture they will use as her obituary picture..All the pictures on her phone were the ones she was either smoking shisha, bending legs, stretching mouth, carrying flower on her head and the ones her face was looking like domestic animals Like​ Dog & cat.
So they used her mothers picture for the obituary and wrote:
"The daughter of this woman is dead"
grin grin grin grin
this your joke dry ooo!! chai!!!

1 Like

Re: Meet Khafi Kareem, BBNaija 2019 Housemate, Who Is A Police Officer (Photos) by Newmans: 3:41pm On Jul 01, 2019
Noted:
Nigeria police should take note, what is she doing in Nigeria now.
Re: Meet Khafi Kareem, BBNaija 2019 Housemate, Who Is A Police Officer (Photos) by Feelinso(m): 3:43pm On Jul 01, 2019
freemanbubble:

I don't give a fuckkk about khafi

Go go isilomo

Okay
Isilomo from Edo state
Nice
Represent my state

You never get away from that thing in your hometown that it has over you. You don't outgrow where you come from

Am a Bini boy

Please we love you isilomo
I know afonjas we not like this especially the ones from osun state because we are their father!
If you doubt
Ask the ooni of ife

Edo alway rules

1 Like

Re: Meet Khafi Kareem, BBNaija 2019 Housemate, Who Is A Police Officer (Photos) by olowofariwo(m): 3:47pm On Jul 01, 2019
something is fishy, maybe shs's former uk police or expelled...
Re: Meet Khafi Kareem, BBNaija 2019 Housemate, Who Is A Police Officer (Photos) by meobizy(f): 3:55pm On Jul 01, 2019
She's cool and a lot better than most of the Nigerian girls I've seen. See Tacha is confused, forgetting real life has no Instagram filters. She's sexy though, holy shit.
Re: Meet Khafi Kareem, BBNaija 2019 Housemate, Who Is A Police Officer (Photos) by Ikpongiton: 3:57pm On Jul 01, 2019
NotComplaining:
In UK nobody no am. In Nigeria she be omo olowo. Na all UK rejects want to opress Nigerian youths that have been suffering siince ww2.

I cry for this pathetic natiion, truly I do. grin
What has she done ?has she stopped you from getting a good life?abeg free her oo!
Re: Meet Khafi Kareem, BBNaija 2019 Housemate, Who Is A Police Officer (Photos) by Trippledee(m): 4:07pm On Jul 01, 2019
ableguy:
She Died ...
Her family searched for the picture they will use as her obituary picture..All the pictures on her phone were the ones she was either smoking shisha, bending legs, stretching mouth, carrying flower on her head and the ones her face was looking like domestic animals Like​ Dog & cat.
So they used her mothers picture for the obituary and wrote:
"The daughter of this woman is dead"
grin grin grin grin

Ogbomoso weed at work

1 Like

Re: Meet Khafi Kareem, BBNaija 2019 Housemate, Who Is A Police Officer (Photos) by Bakerdav: 4:11pm On Jul 01, 2019
Funny how #BBNaija is filled with folks from London and the other abroad. All the people that nearly died at Ikeja the other day were not selected? Loool.

Nigerians keeps fooling Nigerians. Inside life.

1 Like

Re: Meet Khafi Kareem, BBNaija 2019 Housemate, Who Is A Police Officer (Photos) by enomakos(m): 4:33pm On Jul 01, 2019
she fine
Re: Meet Khafi Kareem, BBNaija 2019 Housemate, Who Is A Police Officer (Photos) by Mustiboy(m): 5:12pm On Jul 01, 2019
All the housemates seem to be readily made people; There's no single commoner among them. This shows just how bleeped up the system is. Some sort of connection is necessary in order for one to succeed.
Re: Meet Khafi Kareem, BBNaija 2019 Housemate, Who Is A Police Officer (Photos) by MrOwonikoko: 6:02pm On Jul 01, 2019
chelseaeternity:

This article is basically written to review details about Khafi the Big Brother Naija 2019 star.

Name: Khafi Kareem

Residence / Birthplace: London

Police officer Khafi Kareem believes that you can have it all if you believe in yourself. She is not only hoping to win the prize money but she wants the exposure that being in Big Brother Naija House brings so that she can do societal good. What people don’t know about her is that she is secretly talented in spoken word, singing and dancing.

She is an Ekiti native who resides in London. We are sure that all the fellas would not mind being arrested by this police officer.She is also a travel vlogger/Youtuber. Through her vlogs, she challenged the staus quo as a young black female police officer and a creative.

She has contributed greatly to the police department in UK. Kahafi has an awesome personality and we look forward to the great things she will do on the show.

What irritates you most in other people: When they try to control me or suppress me from expressing myself freely.

What can make you quit the BB game: If I was forced to do something sexual in the Big Brother Naija House.

What will you do with the prize money: I will hire a film crew and host a travel show going to every state in Nigeria showcasing the tourist beauty spots. I would also invest in charitable causes.

Source: https://www.collinsuchendusblog.com/2019/07/meet-bbnaija-2019-housemate-khafi-who.html?m=1

Nairaland sef, shey for BBN dem dey use football age again ni? For instance, OP posted that khafi is a 29 yr old police officer and from the bio in the BBN is 20 yrs again. Ogini maka why na?

Re: Meet Khafi Kareem, BBNaija 2019 Housemate, Who Is A Police Officer (Photos) by Nobody: 6:05pm On Jul 01, 2019
DelilahMakinde:

It's definitely not 45K at her level..that is what my police surgeon cousin makes.
Ofcourse! not at her level, precisely my point. grin

Your cousin makes 45k, as a police surgeon?
Re: Meet Khafi Kareem, BBNaija 2019 Housemate, Who Is A Police Officer (Photos) by DelilahMakinde(f): 7:09pm On Jul 01, 2019
gypsey:
Ofcourse! not at her level, precisely my point. grin

Your cousin makes 45k, as a police surgeon?

More like 49k

But that's just entry wages...I think.
Re: Meet Khafi Kareem, BBNaija 2019 Housemate, Who Is A Police Officer (Photos) by Nobody: 7:14pm On Jul 01, 2019
DelilahMakinde:

More like 49k

But that's just entry wages...I think.
That is not bad, depends on what his job requires him to do though.

1 Like

Re: Meet Khafi Kareem, BBNaija 2019 Housemate, Who Is A Police Officer (Photos) by chosenwan1(m): 7:25pm On Jul 01, 2019
Out of all the unemployed youths that got beaten and tear gassed in the name of audition. BBNaija could not even consider them, they still went to import people from the abroad?
Re: Meet Khafi Kareem, BBNaija 2019 Housemate, Who Is A Police Officer (Photos) by Nobody: 9:12pm On Jul 01, 2019
HomeOfMe:
Any candidate who wants to participate in bbn should be born and raised in Nigeria.
Na so.so accent full everywhere like am watching a foreign movie undecided Anyways,I av decided wen its time to vote, they shd look for ppl with American accent to do it shocked
Re: Meet Khafi Kareem, BBNaija 2019 Housemate, Who Is A Police Officer (Photos) by mikolo80: 1:22pm On Jul 03, 2019
NotComplaining:
In UK nobody no am. In Nigeria she be omo olowo. Na all UK rejects want to opress Nigerian youths that have been suffering siince ww2.

I cry for this pathetic natiion, truly I do. grin
who your cry epp
Re: Meet Khafi Kareem, BBNaija 2019 Housemate, Who Is A Police Officer (Photos) by mikolo80: 1:23pm On Jul 03, 2019
Yankiss:
We have heard, a Police officer in the UK coming to grab reality show chance from unemployed Nigerians, that's not truly fair. Well, let us see if the Police in the UK can still retain her after she leaves the house or there will be ethical issues grin grin grin
who said life was fair

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

BBNaija: Ike And Mercy Have Sex Under The Duvet? / Top 50 Korean Dramas (Not In Order) / Most Powerful Anime Or Manga Character Ever?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.