Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,937 members, 7,952,773 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 11:54 PM

Meet Khafi Kareem, BBNaija 2019 Housemate, Who Is A Police Officer (Photos) - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Meet Khafi Kareem, BBNaija 2019 Housemate, Who Is A Police Officer (Photos) (72660 Views)

Bbnaija 2019: Abuja Audition, Crowd Storms Venue (photos, Video) / Bbnaija 2019: Crowds Storm Enugu Audition Ground As Early As 6am (Photos) / Why BBNaija 2019 Is Holding In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet Khafi Kareem, BBNaija 2019 Housemate, Who Is A Police Officer (Photos) by BruncleZuma: 1:37pm On Jul 01, 2019
So...not a Nigerian?

Making carry this una arrangee debauchery go Sokoto abeg...

2 Likes

Re: Meet Khafi Kareem, BBNaija 2019 Housemate, Who Is A Police Officer (Photos) by Harlem2(m): 1:38pm On Jul 01, 2019
Naija girls see your life

1 Like

Re: Meet Khafi Kareem, BBNaija 2019 Housemate, Who Is A Police Officer (Photos) by Nobody: 1:38pm On Jul 01, 2019
Joromi12:
Leave 45k job a year to come open yansh Olofo omo
eerrr... i don't think so. police officer in The UK £28k for starter A year.

If it is 45k i will ApplyTomorrow.
Re: Meet Khafi Kareem, BBNaija 2019 Housemate, Who Is A Police Officer (Photos) by idonhammer: 1:40pm On Jul 01, 2019
Pls don't leave us dear... abeg u

ifymadu:
So she leave her police work to go perform immorality on TV for 3months, did she resign or on unpaid leave?

Anyways, I'm getting off nairaland till the end of this useless program called BBA cos nothing reasonable will ever make front page until the shit is over.

See you guys on the other side...

Re: Meet Khafi Kareem, BBNaija 2019 Housemate, Who Is A Police Officer (Photos) by greggng: 1:46pm On Jul 01, 2019
seunfly:
Nawah for this girl oooo, you were gainfully employed somewhere in UK and you dump it for this shit. To what end for God's sake?
That was how Anto left NBA marketing in US for this usless thing, now na picture she dey snap up and down with no meaningful achievement.

Did she say she dump her job? She took a leave like coza man
Re: Meet Khafi Kareem, BBNaija 2019 Housemate, Who Is A Police Officer (Photos) by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 1:46pm On Jul 01, 2019
Not beautiful in my eyes

2 Likes

Re: Meet Khafi Kareem, BBNaija 2019 Housemate, Who Is A Police Officer (Photos) by Nat404: 1:46pm On Jul 01, 2019
Nigeria only celebrates bullshits, while other countries focus more on technology.

1 Like

Re: Meet Khafi Kareem, BBNaija 2019 Housemate, Who Is A Police Officer (Photos) by HomeOfMe(f): 1:49pm On Jul 01, 2019
chelseaeternity:

This article is basically written to review details about Khafi the Big Brother Naija 2019 star.

Name: Khafi Kareem

Residence / Birthplace: London

Police officer Khafi Kareem believes that you can have it all if you believe in yourself. She is not only hoping to win the prize money but she wants the exposure that being in Big Brother Naija House brings so that she can do societal good. What people don’t know about her is that she is secretly talented in spoken word, singing and dancing.

She is an Ekiti native who resides in London. We are sure that all the fellas would not mind being arrested by this police officer.She is also a travel vlogger/Youtuber. Through her vlogs, she challenged the staus quo as a young black female police officer and a creative.

She has contributed greatly to the police department in UK. Kahafi has an awesome personality and we look forward to the great things she will do on the show.

What irritates you most in other people: When they try to control me or suppress me from expressing myself freely.

What can make you quit the BB game: If I was forced to do something sexual in the Big Brother Naija House.

What will you do with the prize money: I will hire a film crew and host a travel show going to every state in Nigeria showcasing the tourist beauty spots. I would also invest in charitable causes.

Source: https://www.collinsuchendusblog.com/2019/07/meet-bbnaija-2019-housemate-khafi-who.html?m=1
Any candidate who wants to participate in bbn should be born and raised in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Meet Khafi Kareem, BBNaija 2019 Housemate, Who Is A Police Officer (Photos) by HomeOfMe(f): 1:49pm On Jul 01, 2019
chelseaeternity:

This article is basically written to review details about Khafi the Big Brother Naija 2019 star.

Police officer Khafi Kareem believes that you can have it all if you believe in yourself. She is not only hoping to win the prize money but she wants the exposure that being in Big Brother Naija House brings so that she can do societal good. What people don’t know about her is that she is secretly talented in spoken word, singing and dancing.

She is an Ekiti native who resides in London. We are sure that all the fellas would not mind being arrested by this police officer.She is also a travel vlogger/Youtuber. Through her vlogs, she challenged the staus quo as a young black female police officer and a creative.

She has contributed greatly to the police department in UK. Kahafi has an awesome personality and we look forward to the great things she will do on the show.

What irritates you most in other people: When they try to control me or suppress me from expressing myself freely.

What can make you quit the BB game: If I was forced to do something sexual in the Big Brother Naija House.

What will you do with the prize money: I will hire a film crew and host a travel show going to every state in Nigeria showcasing the tourist beauty spots. I would also invest in charitable causes.

Source: https://www.collinsuchendusblog.com/2019/07/meet-bbnaija-2019-housemate-khafi-who.html?m=1
Any candidate who wants to participate in bbn should be born and raised in Nigeria. 0

1 Like

Re: Meet Khafi Kareem, BBNaija 2019 Housemate, Who Is A Police Officer (Photos) by enemyofprogress: 1:50pm On Jul 01, 2019
I like her breasts, they are portable, pointable and suckable..

Sisipelebe is my food ready?
Re: Meet Khafi Kareem, BBNaija 2019 Housemate, Who Is A Police Officer (Photos) by ALLBELOW5M: 1:51pm On Jul 01, 2019
Check my profile if you wants to invest wisely and double your investment within 6months.

Properties alone can guarantee you that........wise investors call me everyday, both home and abroad.

For a cheap estate land and apartment in Lagos and Dubai check my signature for my contact.
Re: Meet Khafi Kareem, BBNaija 2019 Housemate, Who Is A Police Officer (Photos) by Jerkules: 1:53pm On Jul 01, 2019
If she like make she be Soldier..LET THE BOOBS AND ASS BE SET FREE grin
By the way I'm saving money I will use to Bleep Tacha when she gets Evicted. That girl towtow go sweet die grin
Re: Meet Khafi Kareem, BBNaija 2019 Housemate, Who Is A Police Officer (Photos) by Olorunnim: 1:55pm On Jul 01, 2019
NotComplaining:
In UK nobody no am. In Nigeria she be omo olowo. Na all UK rejects want to opress Nigerian youths that have been suffering siince ww2.

I cry for this pathetic natiion, truly I do. grin
Dude but you're complaing
Re: Meet Khafi Kareem, BBNaija 2019 Housemate, Who Is A Police Officer (Photos) by mankand(m): 1:56pm On Jul 01, 2019
And some people will still go ahead and use their hard earned money to vote?

1 Like

Re: Meet Khafi Kareem, BBNaija 2019 Housemate, Who Is A Police Officer (Photos) by Nobody: 1:57pm On Jul 01, 2019
freemanbubble:

I don't give a fuckkk about khafi

Go go isilomo

Okay
Isilomo from Edo state
Nice
Represent my state

You never get away from that thing in your hometown that it has over you. You don't outgrow where you come from

Am a Bini boy

Please we love you isilomo
I know afonjas we not like this especially the ones from osun state because we are their father!
If you doubt
Ask the ooni of ife

Deola2020, why is your brother sounding so bitter?
Re: Meet Khafi Kareem, BBNaija 2019 Housemate, Who Is A Police Officer (Photos) by crackhouse(m): 1:58pm On Jul 01, 2019
chelseaeternity:

@bolded, i dey hear, no be only UK she contribute. but when u go to UK now and ask of her they will tell u they have never heard of such name before. Hypeman keep hyping...
Re: Meet Khafi Kareem, BBNaija 2019 Housemate, Who Is A Police Officer (Photos) by GMbuharii: 2:01pm On Jul 01, 2019
A London cop,wao!!!
Re: Meet Khafi Kareem, BBNaija 2019 Housemate, Who Is A Police Officer (Photos) by chizzyreal: 2:02pm On Jul 01, 2019
freemanbubble:

I don't give a fuckkk about khafi

Go go isilomo

Okay
Isilomo from Edo state
Nice
Represent my state

You never get away from that thing in your hometown that it has over you. You don't outgrow where you come from

Am a Bini boy

Please we love you isilomo
I know afonjas we not like this especially the ones from osun state because we are their father!
If you doubt
Ask the ooni of ife

Your gay man�
Re: Meet Khafi Kareem, BBNaija 2019 Housemate, Who Is A Police Officer (Photos) by stanisbaratheon: 2:07pm On Jul 01, 2019
So no northern babe dey this big brother...
Re: Meet Khafi Kareem, BBNaija 2019 Housemate, Who Is A Police Officer (Photos) by DelilahMakinde(f): 2:12pm On Jul 01, 2019
gypsey:
eerrr... i don't think so. police officer in The UK £28k for starter A year.

If it is 45k i will ApplyTomorrow.

It's definitely not 45K at her level..that is what my police surgeon cousin makes.
Re: Meet Khafi Kareem, BBNaija 2019 Housemate, Who Is A Police Officer (Photos) by Lovelife433(m): 2:13pm On Jul 01, 2019
international oloshooooooooo
Re: Meet Khafi Kareem, BBNaija 2019 Housemate, Who Is A Police Officer (Photos) by 12inchess: 2:22pm On Jul 01, 2019
I don't have any problem with anyone by blood being a Nigerian. However this is a Nigerian reality show that should show Nigerian culture and experiences. I don't know what experience this lady would bring to the house. Anyways that is why I support Simply tacha because she is a Nigerian both by blood mind body and soul.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Meet Khafi Kareem, BBNaija 2019 Housemate, Who Is A Police Officer (Photos) by dingbang(m): 2:26pm On Jul 01, 2019
I just don't understand, how did they shortlist these people bikonu.

1 Like

Re: Meet Khafi Kareem, BBNaija 2019 Housemate, Who Is A Police Officer (Photos) by mvem(m): 2:28pm On Jul 01, 2019
seunfly:
Nawah for this girl oooo, you were gainfully employed somewhere in UK and you dump it for this shit. To what end for God's sake?
That was how Anto left NBA marketing in US for this usless thing, now na picture she dey snap up and down with no meaningful achievement.
you think say dey no dey benefit...she ain't stupid to do what she is doing..
Re: Meet Khafi Kareem, BBNaija 2019 Housemate, Who Is A Police Officer (Photos) by EngrKem: 2:36pm On Jul 01, 2019
No wonder she was interrogating froddie
Re: Meet Khafi Kareem, BBNaija 2019 Housemate, Who Is A Police Officer (Photos) by ifymadu: 2:38pm On Jul 01, 2019
idonhammer:
Pls don't leave us dear... abeg u

Hahahaha, just a temporary boycott till the madness dies down.

1 Like

Re: Meet Khafi Kareem, BBNaija 2019 Housemate, Who Is A Police Officer (Photos) by Zane2point4(m): 2:41pm On Jul 01, 2019
12inchess:
I don't have any problem with anyone by blood being a Nigeria. However this is a Nigerian reality show that should show Nigerian culture and experiences. I don't know what experience this lady would bring to the house. Anyways that is why I support Simply tacha because she is a Nigerian both by blood mind body and soul.
Honestly, i think they should have taken only Nigerians based on naija alone.
All of them dey blow phonetics for there, no pidgin language sef
Re: Meet Khafi Kareem, BBNaija 2019 Housemate, Who Is A Police Officer (Photos) by Bigsteveg(m): 2:56pm On Jul 01, 2019
ableguy:
She Died ...
Her family searched for the picture they will use as her obituary picture..All the pictures on her phone were the ones she was either smoking shisha, bending legs, stretching mouth, carrying flower on her head and the ones her face was looking like domestic animals Like​ Dog & cat.
So they used her mothers picture for the obituary and wrote:
"The daughter of this woman is dead"
grin grin grin grin
Lol

1 Like

Re: Meet Khafi Kareem, BBNaija 2019 Housemate, Who Is A Police Officer (Photos) by seunfly: 3:21pm On Jul 01, 2019
Beverlyjean:
Y do they like bringing those that are outside the country...it's so wrong
May be those inside the country no get anything to offer.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Throwback: Old Nollywood Movies We All Loved (pics) / Kohsi Is The Winner Of Big Brother Titans (BBTITANS) Season 1 / BBNaija: Tacha’s Achievements At 23 That 'Seyi Can't Achieve'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.