Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,205 members, 7,811,554 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 02:32 PM

Housewife Destroys Flat Screen Television Over Issues With Husband - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Housewife Destroys Flat Screen Television Over Issues With Husband (38913 Views)

Is Anything Wrong With Husband & Wife Sleeping In Separate Rooms / Woman Who Slept With Male Best Friend Following Quarrel With Husband, Seeks Help / Zimbabwean Wife Caught Having Sex With Husband's Best Friend (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Housewife Destroys Flat Screen Television Over Issues With Husband by Discovery4today: 2:08pm On Nov 12, 2023

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r59z8FJoYrw?si=5pfoTyEShTeg86s6

Lady intentionally destroys TV during argument with husband. The lady who was aware that it was all captured on video, told her husband that she is doing it to piss him off. She said "Daniel (her son) video me"

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Housewife Destroys Flat Screen Television Over Issues With Husband by ggood: 2:10pm On Nov 12, 2023
Anger is bad, some of this girl's can't afford what they destroy in a man's house. my neighbor and his babe use to fight like mad people, until when the girl destroy properties and Appliances that's when she will be calm.

93 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Housewife Destroys Flat Screen Television Over Issues With Husband by Zooposki(f): 2:10pm On Nov 12, 2023
The husband should stop watching football and help her with the household chores.

16 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Housewife Destroys Flat Screen Television Over Issues With Husband by Discovery4today: 2:11pm On Nov 12, 2023
Zooposki:
The husband should stop watching football and help her with the household chores.
What do you mean

86 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Housewife Destroys Flat Screen Television Over Issues With Husband by GanagiBitrus: 2:12pm On Nov 12, 2023
Consider yourself lucky If your wife has never destroyed anything in the house. smiley

57 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Housewife Destroys Flat Screen Television Over Issues With Husband by Discovery4today: 2:13pm On Nov 12, 2023
Zooposki:
What type of house chores should the husband help her with

66 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Housewife Destroys Flat Screen Television Over Issues With Husband by Zooposki(f): 2:13pm On Nov 12, 2023
Discovery4today:

What do you mean

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Housewife Destroys Flat Screen Television Over Issues With Husband by Karemarealty288(m): 2:14pm On Nov 12, 2023
When her anger clear......she will definitely regret....hope she has no kids.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Housewife Destroys Flat Screen Television Over Issues With Husband by Zooposki(f): 2:14pm On Nov 12, 2023
Discovery4today:

What type of house chores should the husband help her with

The type you do when there is no wife in the house.

14 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Housewife Destroys Flat Screen Television Over Issues With Husband by Karemarealty288(m): 2:16pm On Nov 12, 2023
When her anger clear......she will definitely regret....hope she has no kids....if am not mistaken, that TV should be around 350k to 400k now.

68 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Housewife Destroys Flat Screen Television Over Issues With Husband by SIXTEENTH(m): 2:47pm On Nov 12, 2023
Karemarealty288:
When her anger clear......she will definitely regret....hope she has no kids....if am not mistaken, that TV should be around 350k to 400k now.

Sure it is, and the TV should be around 65inch I priced it on Friday

24 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Housewife Destroys Flat Screen Television Over Issues With Husband by TANID(m): 3:01pm On Nov 12, 2023
ggood:
Anger is bad
Re: Housewife Destroys Flat Screen Television Over Issues With Husband by KingEarnest(m): 3:05pm On Nov 12, 2023
Zooposki:

The type you do when there is no wife in the house.
Then what is her usefulness in the house?

54 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Housewife Destroys Flat Screen Television Over Issues With Husband by Temilad1(f): 3:44pm On Nov 12, 2023
Too bad
Re: Housewife Destroys Flat Screen Television Over Issues With Husband by MrPOTUS: 3:44pm On Nov 12, 2023
shocked

For this bala blu economy shocked shocked

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Housewife Destroys Flat Screen Television Over Issues With Husband by eliwa47(m): 3:44pm On Nov 12, 2023
What do you mean by when REAL HOUSEWIVE is angry? Is she an house wife or olosho?
She's an house destroyer, if your girl friend is behaving like this and you intend to marry her, my candid advice to you is to look for a replacement.
No woman in her right senses will behave this way. undecided

65 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Housewife Destroys Flat Screen Television Over Issues With Husband by Okortor: 3:45pm On Nov 12, 2023
I won't touch her but one thing is certain, she's definitely going back to her mother's house same day. No Jupiter would stop such action from me after which I'm done with such marriage..........

103 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Housewife Destroys Flat Screen Television Over Issues With Husband by nkemoma(m): 3:45pm On Nov 12, 2023
Na the Werey buy am..

She go buy am again

4 Likes

Re: Housewife Destroys Flat Screen Television Over Issues With Husband by AllDModsAreMaad: 3:45pm On Nov 12, 2023
This is rub bish, she must go back to her father's house or wherever she wants to.

By this act, she has tendency to hurt, harm or even kill if the level of anger is crossed.

How dare you destroy my property?

Maybe she is the breadwinner of the house sha, just maybe because I don't understand the reason for this si lly act.

60 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Housewife Destroys Flat Screen Television Over Issues With Husband by Ikpunnegi01: 3:45pm On Nov 12, 2023
If na me, she must go back to her parents house, I am taking a break. Mental health awareness! If gun dey within, she fit kill you for nothing serious.

51 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Housewife Destroys Flat Screen Television Over Issues With Husband by Olarewaju89: 3:45pm On Nov 12, 2023
grin cheesy

Omo today go long oo, pastor don do mistake call usher " bar man... 🤣🤣

55 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Housewife Destroys Flat Screen Television Over Issues With Husband by CelestineNelson: 3:46pm On Nov 12, 2023
F
Re: Housewife Destroys Flat Screen Television Over Issues With Husband by columbus007(m): 3:46pm On Nov 12, 2023
If na me, well already know I won't be meeting her in that house undecided
Re: Housewife Destroys Flat Screen Television Over Issues With Husband by PrinzEleju: 3:47pm On Nov 12, 2023
She must have been in her father's house by now.
Re: Housewife Destroys Flat Screen Television Over Issues With Husband by BOYS2MEN: 3:47pm On Nov 12, 2023
I no go mend her face for her...still send her packing to her father's house....how many times she scatter her papa tv ?
Discovery4today:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r59z8FJoYrw?si=5pfoTyEShTeg86s6

Lady intentionally destroys TV during argument with husband. The lady who was aware that it was all captured on video, told her husband that she is doing it to piss him off. She said "Daniel (her son) video me"

1 Like

Re: Housewife Destroys Flat Screen Television Over Issues With Husband by Flier: 3:47pm On Nov 12, 2023
This is an animal not a wife,i would just abandon the house for her and move on

22 Likes

Re: Housewife Destroys Flat Screen Television Over Issues With Husband by bigdammyj: 3:47pm On Nov 12, 2023
Noted.
Re: Housewife Destroys Flat Screen Television Over Issues With Husband by Domaining101: 3:47pm On Nov 12, 2023
Lolzz, na her big yansh and breasts me i just dey look grin
If na me, i will first of all fûck her one last,hot brutal fûcking with tramadol and what not, filûck am for like one hour, then I'll make sure she pays for that television, before sending the idiot out of that House.

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Housewife Destroys Flat Screen Television Over Issues With Husband by Dogalmighty17: 3:47pm On Nov 12, 2023
If her husband doesn't throw the witch out and end that marriage then he is a bastard. This is a woman that can kill. She is even ugly on top of it.

22 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Housewife Destroys Flat Screen Television Over Issues With Husband by annyplenty(m): 3:48pm On Nov 12, 2023
Marriage is a watch before you leap venture and not the other way round

2 Likes

Re: Housewife Destroys Flat Screen Television Over Issues With Husband by Samakus(m): 3:48pm On Nov 12, 2023
If that man buy TV again, he's mad

18 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Did You Have This Kind Of Parent As A Kid? How Did You Survive? / 19 Year Old Man Marries Two Wives At A Time In Bauchi. / 62-Year-Old Mother Of 5 Weds 75-Year-Old Man In Delta State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.