Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,686 members, 7,831,128 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:07 PM

Have You Been Crypto Scammed. Share Your Experience And Learn How To Detect One - Investment (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Have You Been Crypto Scammed. Share Your Experience And Learn How To Detect One (40693 Views)

Learn How To Make Much Money Online And Detect Misleading Platforms / Unsecured Loans In Nigeria: Share Your Experience / How I Was Scammed By Instaforex Broker Of $3600 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (26) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have You Been Crypto Scammed. Share Your Experience And Learn How To Detect One by Nkemzy8: 8:00pm On Jul 27, 2019
‌Bank of China Releases An Article On the What and Why of Bitcoin
Chinese Banks Boosts Bitcoin Crypto and Bitcoin (BTC) are back in style — in China anyway. According to Samson Mow, the Chinese-Canadian...
Nick Chong
https://en.ethereumworldnews.com/bank-china-article-bitcoin/
Re: Have You Been Crypto Scammed. Share Your Experience And Learn How To Detect One by Nkemzy8: 5:02am On Jul 28, 2019
This article is for those asking what is cryptocurrency used for
 Five of the Most Important Use Cases for Cryptocurrency
Crypto assets have come a long way since Bitcoin. What started out as a P2P payment system has spawned an array of use cases that extend far beyond the original…
Read More
Re: Have You Been Crypto Scammed. Share Your Experience And Learn How To Detect One by Nkemzy8: 7:30am On Jul 28, 2019
Bank Of China Confirms Bitcoin Is Expanding And Its Price Growing

� Source: | UseTheBITCOIN |
� Follow: @CryptoBroadcastDaily

� News Link: https:///2KlHtLZ
Re: Have You Been Crypto Scammed. Share Your Experience And Learn How To Detect One by Olgasmith: 4:32pm On Jul 28, 2019
Nkemzy8:
Bank Of China Confirms Bitcoin Is Expanding And Its Price Growing

� Source: | UseTheBITCOIN |
� Follow: @CryptoBroadcastDaily

� News Link: https:///2KlHtLZ
our Oga for news
Re: Have You Been Crypto Scammed. Share Your Experience And Learn How To Detect One by profbeejay(m): 6:33pm On Jul 28, 2019
Beejaywealth Exchange

More bitcoin and gift cards is needed.
Fast payment is guaranteed as usual.

Chat: 07087481073
Call: 09069627753
We are here to serve you better....

Re: Have You Been Crypto Scammed. Share Your Experience And Learn How To Detect One by Nkemzy8: 8:33pm On Jul 28, 2019
‌Analyst: Bitcoin is Seeing Institutional Inflows, BTC Isn't a Sucker's Game
Bitcoin, A Sucker's Game? Peter Schiff has been a Bitcoin skeptic for years now. Ever since discovering the cryptocurrency years ago, potentially...
Nick Chong
https://en.ethereumworldnews.com/bitcoin-institutional-inflows-btc-investment/
Re: Have You Been Crypto Scammed. Share Your Experience And Learn How To Detect One by Balanciego(m): 7:17am On Jul 29, 2019
junnaiskye:

What if the coin bought wasn't paired with tether?
then a stop loss is used
Re: Have You Been Crypto Scammed. Share Your Experience And Learn How To Detect One by Olgasmith: 4:27pm On Jul 29, 2019
Soul47 u never post the lecture for here.
Re: Have You Been Crypto Scammed. Share Your Experience And Learn How To Detect One by cassidypat(m): 8:14pm On Jul 29, 2019
Balanciego:
Alot of people on this space have complained about been scammed especially in cryptocurrency. Some have sent pm requesting they share their experiences.

I'm making it open for y'all here. share your experience and I will drop one or two tips to detect a scam

Due to popular demand for a bitcoin class. I have decided to hold a free class on everything about earning in bitcoin.

send a pm, drop your whatsapp number or your mail
Bro an so interested I can't seem to pm you directly so here is my WhatsApp +2348162204844
Re: Have You Been Crypto Scammed. Share Your Experience And Learn How To Detect One by Soul47(m): 8:43pm On Jul 29, 2019
Olgasmith:
Soul47 u never post the lecture for here.

The third lecture right...

Will do that this evening or early tomorrow.
Re: Have You Been Crypto Scammed. Share Your Experience And Learn How To Detect One by Balanciego(m): 9:09pm On Jul 29, 2019
cassidypat:

Bro an so interested I can't seem to pm you directly so here is my WhatsApp +2348162204844
Soul will do that
Re: Have You Been Crypto Scammed. Share Your Experience And Learn How To Detect One by Balanciego(m): 10:29pm On Jul 29, 2019
all pms has been replied
Re: Have You Been Crypto Scammed. Share Your Experience And Learn How To Detect One by Peaklane: 5:58am On Jul 30, 2019
Please add me up
i wanna learn

Re: Have You Been Crypto Scammed. Share Your Experience And Learn How To Detect One by Soul47(m): 6:08am On Jul 30, 2019
Last 2 numbers added.

Class 3 loading

Many questions were asked inbetween class 2 and 3 and after class 3, I will skip them for now and post the teachings on class 3, after which I will post the various questions.

1 Like

Re: Have You Been Crypto Scammed. Share Your Experience And Learn How To Detect One by Soul47(m): 6:12am On Jul 30, 2019
Class 3 is basically on how to use Tab Trader.

I believe y'all have downloaded tab trader.
With the aid of pictures i will show you guys how it works.
With tab trader you can monitor all your trades from exchanges like bittrex, binance, kraken, kucoin, etc
So you dont have to log into the exchange to monitor your trades,you can do that using tab trader.

Now lets go

1 Like

Re: Have You Been Crypto Scammed. Share Your Experience And Learn How To Detect One by Soul47(m): 6:13am On Jul 30, 2019
This is tab trader and these are all the coins am monitoring presently

Re: Have You Been Crypto Scammed. Share Your Experience And Learn How To Detect One by Soul47(m): 6:14am On Jul 30, 2019
Now to add coins u on tab trader, this is how u do it, let us use binance as an example

To add coins, click this

Re: Have You Been Crypto Scammed. Share Your Experience And Learn How To Detect One by Soul47(m): 6:15am On Jul 30, 2019
It brings you to this page, u then click binance or any exchange u are tradin with

Re: Have You Been Crypto Scammed. Share Your Experience And Learn How To Detect One by Soul47(m): 6:16am On Jul 30, 2019
It brings you to this page, then u search and click the coin u ar trading, in this we will use Cardano wich is ADA/BTC pair as illustrated above

Re: Have You Been Crypto Scammed. Share Your Experience And Learn How To Detect One by Soul47(m): 6:17am On Jul 30, 2019
Now u go back to ur home page nd here is ADA/BTC pair on ur tab trader

Re: Have You Been Crypto Scammed. Share Your Experience And Learn How To Detect One by Soul47(m): 6:17am On Jul 30, 2019
Now this is ADA/BTC pair graph on tab trader

Re: Have You Been Crypto Scammed. Share Your Experience And Learn How To Detect One by Soul47(m): 6:18am On Jul 30, 2019
The end of class 3.
Re: Have You Been Crypto Scammed. Share Your Experience And Learn How To Detect One by Balanciego(m): 11:54am On Jul 31, 2019
Class will hold today by 5pm
Re: Have You Been Crypto Scammed. Share Your Experience And Learn How To Detect One by Balanciego(m): 11:55am On Jul 31, 2019
class will hold today by 5pm
Re: Have You Been Crypto Scammed. Share Your Experience And Learn How To Detect One by biggal: 7:55pm On Jul 31, 2019
Who is into bluecoin pls you can check it out let's have a view of it
Re: Have You Been Crypto Scammed. Share Your Experience And Learn How To Detect One by Olgasmith: 5:01am On Aug 01, 2019
biggal:
Who is into bluecoin pls you can check it out let's have a view of it
do you have any plans.
Re: Have You Been Crypto Scammed. Share Your Experience And Learn How To Detect One by Nkemzy8: 8:58am On Aug 01, 2019
Pre-Register for Bitcoin.com’s New Crypto Exchange to Win Bitcoin Cash Prizes
Over the last few years, Bitcoin.com has striven to make digital assets more accessible to everyone in the world. In June we launched our peer-to-peer bitcoin cash marketplace Local.Bitcoin.com and…
Read More
Re: Have You Been Crypto Scammed. Share Your Experience And Learn How To Detect One by biggal: 10:57am On Aug 01, 2019
Olgasmith:
do you have any plans.

I bought coins from them. Bluekey coin
Re: Have You Been Crypto Scammed. Share Your Experience And Learn How To Detect One by guyXander(m): 4:11pm On Aug 01, 2019
Apply now for the free blockchain certification course. It's free!
https://www.xandereum.com/account/courseregistration
Re: Have You Been Crypto Scammed. Share Your Experience And Learn How To Detect One by Balanciego(m): 9:08pm On Aug 01, 2019
all pms has been replied
Re: Have You Been Crypto Scammed. Share Your Experience And Learn How To Detect One by Edox4(m): 10:03pm On Aug 01, 2019
I commend the op and all the gurus in this thread, had to read from the first page till the last page with my jotter close to me. May God reward you all abundantly.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (26) (Reply)

Buhari's Declaration for Second Term Crashes Stock Market to 3 month low / 5 high paying online hustling you can do in 2019 / 6 Things You Must Do To Raise Money For Your Business In 2021 - Nairametrics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.