Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,785 members, 7,817,253 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:52 AM

Have You Been Crypto Scammed. Share Your Experience And Learn How To Detect One - Investment (22) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Have You Been Crypto Scammed. Share Your Experience And Learn How To Detect One (40569 Views)

Learn How To Make Much Money Online And Detect Misleading Platforms / Unsecured Loans In Nigeria: Share Your Experience / How I Was Scammed By Instaforex Broker Of $3600 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have You Been Crypto Scammed. Share Your Experience And Learn How To Detect One by Soul47(m): 10:00pm On Aug 09, 2019
The mechanics of the BitMEX solution are that BitMEX sets a so-called Liquidation Price, a fraction above the Bankruptcy Price (in the case of Longs) or a fraction below the Bankruptcy Price (Shorts).

Like this (picture below)

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Have You Been Crypto Scammed. Share Your Experience And Learn How To Detect One by Soul47(m): 10:03pm On Aug 09, 2019
When the market moves adversely against your position and approaches the Bankruptcy Price, and breaches the Liquidation Price, the Liquidation Engine takes over your position and liquidates it automatically at market. It adds any tiny profit made by the Exchange to the Insurance Fund, or deducts any loss made from the Fund.

Like I said earlier . Even if you don't get it. You will still make money here.

Read and read and practice then you perfect your skill

The BitMEX Exchange offers Long and Short leveraged trades of up to 100x Leverage.

Do not use more than 25x because the difference between the Liquidation and Bankruptcy Prices at high leverage stacks the statistical odds against a winning trade. Don’t worry about it at low leverage.

Example: you buy a $9,255 100x leveraged XBTUSD position with 1% margin, i.e. your stake is $93 of Initial Margin. Your Bankruptcy Price (Entry Price less 1% Margin) is $9,163 but your Liquidation price set by BitMEX is $9,240. The price just has to fall $15 (0.16%) from your Entry to trigger your Liquidation and 100% Loss. That is a trade for suckers. Trading with 100% leverage on a repeated basis (Long or Short) will inevitably result in losses. The BitMEX Insurance Fund wins. Its current holding is 6,909 BTC, or $65 million. That money came from salami-slicing the testicles of 100x bulls and noobs via the Liquidation Engine.

This is why u need to always use stop market on your trades especially when using leverage.

I will stop here. There more I need to say in margin trading but that will be in our next class.

Do yourself the favour of learning and failing and trying again in demo mode. In those failures, your skills are perfected.
Re: Have You Been Crypto Scammed. Share Your Experience And Learn How To Detect One by Balanciego(m): 4:33pm On Aug 10, 2019
All pms has been replied.
Re: Have You Been Crypto Scammed. Share Your Experience And Learn How To Detect One by Balanciego(m): 1:30pm On Aug 11, 2019
All pms has been replied
Re: Have You Been Crypto Scammed. Share Your Experience And Learn How To Detect One by Olgasmith: 8:02pm On Aug 12, 2019
Nkemzy, any news
Re: Have You Been Crypto Scammed. Share Your Experience And Learn How To Detect One by phollybee(m): 11:39pm On Aug 12, 2019
Re: Have You Been Crypto Scammed. Share Your Experience And Learn How To Detect One by Nkemzy8: 4:16pm On Aug 13, 2019
‌Bitcoin to Boom to $15,000 Due to BTC's Safe Haven Narrative: CEO
$15,000 in Sight for Bitcoin Bitcoin's momentum may have slowed once again, but investors are remaining bullish. In a note published to...
Nick Chong
https://en.ethereumworldnews.com/bitcoin-boom-15000-btc-safe-haven/
Re: Have You Been Crypto Scammed. Share Your Experience And Learn How To Detect One by Nkemzy8: 4:19pm On Aug 13, 2019
‌Reminder: Two Bitcoin ETF Decisions Set to Occur Within Next Week
Don't Forget About Bitcoin ETFs So here's a hot reminder, Bitcoin exchange-traded funds (ETFs) are still a thing. While these financial products...
Nick Chong
https://en.ethereumworldnews.com/reminder-bitcoin-etf-decisions-next-week/
Re: Have You Been Crypto Scammed. Share Your Experience And Learn How To Detect One by bobojoshua(m): 8:26am On Aug 15, 2019
Balanciego:
Alot of people on this space have complained about been scammed especially in cryptocurrency. Some have sent pm requesting they share their experiences.

I'm making it open for y'all here. share your experience and I will drop one or two tips to detect a scam

Due to popular demand for a bitcoin class. I have decided to hold a free class on everything about earning in bitcoin.

send a pm, drop your whatsapp number or your mail

@Soul47

Please, add me to the whatsapp group 08182873399
Re: Have You Been Crypto Scammed. Share Your Experience And Learn How To Detect One by franco345(m): 8:46pm On Aug 15, 2019
Soul47:
The mechanics of the BitMEX solution are that BitMEX sets a so-called Liquidation Price, a fraction above the Bankruptcy Price (in the case of Longs) or a fraction below the Bankruptcy Price (Shorts).

Like this (picture below)

add me up
Re: Have You Been Crypto Scammed. Share Your Experience And Learn How To Detect One by hateshit: 11:56pm On Aug 15, 2019
Add me too
Re: Have You Been Crypto Scammed. Share Your Experience And Learn How To Detect One by chidon37(m): 2:54am On Aug 16, 2019
Soul47:
Never been scammed, all thanks to God and caution.

On the other hand I notice that my transfer fees are just too much of a fee.

I wouldn't know if it's normal or the issue is from the exchange platform; luno.

I requested to withdraw 631k surprisingly I received 618k meaning about 13k was deducted for transfer fee...
I find it kinda Too big.

Please is it something we should expect normally or are there cheaper exchange platform...

Due to that I haven't withdrawn money again, all locked up.

Any suggestion?
Trust me, that’s normal. Luno fee charges for sale, send or exchange rate is quite high. If you don’t want to inquire those charges during sales, then you gotta sell directly to people of which you send just n that will be a lower fee charge.
Re: Have You Been Crypto Scammed. Share Your Experience And Learn How To Detect One by Olgasmith: 9:40am On Aug 16, 2019
chidon37:
Trust me, that’s normal. Luno fee charges for sale, send or exchange rate is quite high. If you don’t want to inquire those charges during sales, then you gotta sell directly to people of which you send just n that will be a lower fee charge.
you are correct. Try selling to direct buyers
Re: Have You Been Crypto Scammed. Share Your Experience And Learn How To Detect One by Soul47(m): 12:19pm On Aug 16, 2019
chidon37:

Ok. Thanks.

Hope I can do that on the LUNO platform?
Re: Have You Been Crypto Scammed. Share Your Experience And Learn How To Detect One by Eddygourdo(m): 8:27pm On Aug 16, 2019
Kindly add me to the group. 07034511483
Re: Have You Been Crypto Scammed. Share Your Experience And Learn How To Detect One by Balanciego(m): 10:14am On Aug 18, 2019
all pms has been replied
Re: Have You Been Crypto Scammed. Share Your Experience And Learn How To Detect One by dongentle2: 11:45am On Aug 18, 2019
Airdrops is actually a good way to earn free cryptocurrency. I have had a few luck and some are just there without value. you can get tested and genuine airdrop from https://www.cryptounfold.com to avoid all those scammy airdrops.
Re: Have You Been Crypto Scammed. Share Your Experience And Learn How To Detect One by Iyke900: 12:42pm On Aug 18, 2019
Kindly add me to the group: 90906974123
Re: Have You Been Crypto Scammed. Share Your Experience And Learn How To Detect One by Iyke900: 12:42pm On Aug 18, 2019
Iyke900:
Kindly add me to the group: 090906974123
Re: Have You Been Crypto Scammed. Share Your Experience And Learn How To Detect One by lakenside(m): 3:07pm On Aug 18, 2019
Aergo describes itself as an open-source enterprise blockchain
platform optimized for hybrid deployments, which consist of both
permissioned and permissionless blockchain architectures.
It includes support for SQL allowing for easy data handling and
familiar smart contract programming for developers.

Complete the tasks below you will receive 886 AERGO ($100)
AERGO listed on CoinMarketCap /AergoBot ?start=405243290
Re: Have You Been Crypto Scammed. Share Your Experience And Learn How To Detect One by rajbam: 11:33pm On Aug 18, 2019
Kindly add me to the what's app group 08066794993
Re: Have You Been Crypto Scammed. Share Your Experience And Learn How To Detect One by Steven888(m): 8:17am On Aug 19, 2019
How much is your income from btc trading? cheesy
Re: Have You Been Crypto Scammed. Share Your Experience And Learn How To Detect One by dianadsouza: 1:22pm On Aug 22, 2019
Balanciego:
be careful, that's gambling. it doesn't work or sustain itself.

anyway, cool you are learning new things in crypto here.

Hey, Guys believe me earning bitcoins on bitlser is easy and simple. if you are new to bitlser then take a quick look at bitsler review.
Re: Have You Been Crypto Scammed. Share Your Experience And Learn How To Detect One by Nobody: 4:30pm On Aug 22, 2019
Has any one here recieved his/her promised 5000 global currency unit if yes tell your experience.
Re: Have You Been Crypto Scammed. Share Your Experience And Learn How To Detect One by Balanciego(m): 8:22am On Aug 23, 2019
All pms have been replied
Re: Have You Been Crypto Scammed. Share Your Experience And Learn How To Detect One by RichyBendollar(m): 10:02pm On Aug 24, 2019
please I want to join this group
Re: Have You Been Crypto Scammed. Share Your Experience And Learn How To Detect One by Balanciego(m): 5:13am On Aug 26, 2019
RichyBendollar:
please I want to join this group
check your mail
Re: Have You Been Crypto Scammed. Share Your Experience And Learn How To Detect One by kimduhan2: 7:07am On Aug 26, 2019
I have not some bad experience with bitcoin scammed projects. But It a big problem because there are many no profitable bitcoin projects. I tried to use only trustfull and reliable ways to get bitcoin. Now I am interested in investement cryptos on Cipher.tech project.
Re: Have You Been Crypto Scammed. Share Your Experience And Learn How To Detect One by sammy084: 9:14am On Aug 26, 2019
Balanciego:
One of the way to make money in cryptocurrency is through trading it. when I say trading it, it doesn't mean converting bitcoin to naira and vice versa.

it's about using margin to trade. Even if you don't have much capital. at least 50$ can kick start your way to financial freedom.

sign up on Bitmex and read a few article on margin trading. start your plan and follow the plan. simple indicators like SMA and VDUB can help you enter and exit trade.

since I ventured into trading. I have never made less than 200$ a day.

Please can you teach me
Re: Have You Been Crypto Scammed. Share Your Experience And Learn How To Detect One by dimco(m): 11:19am On Aug 26, 2019
We buy and sell bulk bitcoins...(.$500 to $100000) daily...

Payment is less than 5 Mins..

For those that might have trust issues, you can check my antecedents or profile..

Check my signature for deals..
Re: Have You Been Crypto Scammed. Share Your Experience And Learn How To Detect One by Balanciego(m): 3:47pm On Aug 26, 2019
sammy084:

Please can you teach me
mail replied

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (Reply)

Stock Brokers In Nigeria? / Man Loses N260,000 To T.W.I.N.K.A.S, Says It's His Wedding Money. / Buhari's Declaration for Second Term Crashes Stock Market to 3 month low

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.