Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,627 members, 7,813,065 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:11 AM

Steph-Nora Okere Doubts Busola Dakolo Rape Allegation Against Pastor Biodun - Celebrities (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Steph-Nora Okere Doubts Busola Dakolo Rape Allegation Against Pastor Biodun (66723 Views)

Busola Dakolo And Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Rape Allegation: 5 Shocking Things / Daddy Freeze Reacts To Busola Dakolo's Rape Allegation Against Pastor Biodun / Busola Dakolo: I Was Raped By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA - Timi Dakolo Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Steph-Nora Okere Doubts Busola Dakolo Rape Allegation Against Pastor Biodun by asanwafo: 8:03pm On Jul 01, 2019
wirinet:

If these fact were not in the video, then where did you get your facts? Please share links.

Them say. So you believe them say from your friend, but you doubt the woman herself, even when you don't know her, why?

Even if she is a runs girl, how does that have any bearing on the rape allegations

You are contracting yourself now. You already term a runs girl, insinuating she either "runs" the pastor at 17, or she is making up the whole story.
Any document to show she was seventeen. There is no way she will have painless sex with a full grown man at 17. And if it really pained her, the noise would have attracted the attention of the sister who was in the house that early morning. For me the story does not add up. If Busola had told us that the said pastor has penchant for sexing his church members, we would have crucified the pastor for engaging in such ungodly act in the house of God

2 Likes

Re: Steph-Nora Okere Doubts Busola Dakolo Rape Allegation Against Pastor Biodun by asanwafo: 8:09pm On Jul 01, 2019
itsme01:

you imbecille dont read comments before going all ballistic in reply... if you weren't a dunce and could read... my comment is not about who is right or wrong my own is only a lunatic and a fool thinks all rape incidence are only reported immediately joyce mayer is an example and she is from america and also a pastor... so shut the fvck up and read , you dunce
America is not Nigeria.
Re: Steph-Nora Okere Doubts Busola Dakolo Rape Allegation Against Pastor Biodun by pmc01(m): 8:10pm On Jul 01, 2019
emerged01:

If you say she is sensible,is she not sensible enough to know that Busola Dakolo was a minor when pastor fatoyinbo was having sex with her? Having sex with a minor is a case on its own.
That woman you called sensible celebrity also have a secret. Internet is not safe I would loved to speak more about her.

Obviously, you know better and I respect that, honestly.
Re: Steph-Nora Okere Doubts Busola Dakolo Rape Allegation Against Pastor Biodun by pmc01(m): 8:11pm On Jul 01, 2019
alizma:

She is not sensible because she sound like she didnt watch the video. She lost whatever view she has the moment she said in a house "full of people". That statement proved she has a preconceived stand before watching the movie, that is if at all she watched it.

She's not the only one that have picked holes in the narrative, rightfully so too.

2 Likes

Re: Steph-Nora Okere Doubts Busola Dakolo Rape Allegation Against Pastor Biodun by asanwafo: 8:11pm On Jul 01, 2019
DameB:

On Daily Mail UK you see stories of women who married their rapist and kept on being abused until there's a watershed moment. Some married women are raped by their husbands and they stay with them for life.
UK is not Nigeria
Re: Steph-Nora Okere Doubts Busola Dakolo Rape Allegation Against Pastor Biodun by itsme01: 8:12pm On Jul 01, 2019
asanwafo:
America is not Nigeria.

sure , nigerian Girls may not border talking and die with the secret, since she knows she leaves in a jungle of a country

1 Like

Re: Steph-Nora Okere Doubts Busola Dakolo Rape Allegation Against Pastor Biodun by RotimiBliss: 8:21pm On Jul 01, 2019
Ikem11:
This why it's not good to side.

*The lady may be telling the truth

*The man may be innocent

What baffles me in this saga is how the celebrities rushed to conclusions that the man is guilty. It all looks suspicious even to point of 40 something lawyers volunteering to carry the case up.

This lady in question is married to a singer who I believe got money to sponsor his wife if his wife was rape, so why make it a social media sympathy when u can easily fill a law suit then the media start hearing it from court.

exactly, I mean I don't get, after all these years.....fear women, this was how they started with Apostle Suleman Johnson who eventually became innocent at d end of the day

2 Likes

Re: Steph-Nora Okere Doubts Busola Dakolo Rape Allegation Against Pastor Biodun by asanwafo: 8:32pm On Jul 01, 2019
ibknaanii80:
Looking through the comments, some people just want the pastor to be guilty of rape, they don't care if the allegation is true or not. I just smell jealousy in some of the comments. The guy maybe randy but rape may not be inclusive.
Most protesters are angry cos after bleeping shit out of most of them, the said pastor went ahead to marry the unexpected one. To them this is the time to revenge all the bleepings the pastor has carried out on them. If will never happen. Tim, punishing him will not change the fact that he has bleeped your wife. He has poured in her period. If he goes to jail, he will come out and the bleep will still be their. What u could have done was to try harder to bleep his own wife so that it will be 1:1. In fact, u bought an evening newspaper. (Advice) Tommorrow while going to church, learn to dress well. Stop seducing pastors and expect them to have self control. They are human. We are not Americans and even Americas dress well while going to church. Celebrities my foot.

1 Like

Re: Steph-Nora Okere Doubts Busola Dakolo Rape Allegation Against Pastor Biodun by Evercurious(f): 8:36pm On Jul 01, 2019
alphaNomega:
After a forensic analysis, nothing can be more true...
Facts are as follows.

1. Pst Biodun did not violently r@pe Busola. He manupulated her into agreeing to open her legs after being romantic with her.
2. Busola was a virgin prior to her experience with Biodun
3. They had multiple consentual s3x as at then
4. She fell madly in love with him as at then
5. He broke her heart as a result of a promise he couldnt fulfill. Maybe she expected him to throw his wife and marry her later on I cant say what that was its between both of them.
6. She became promiscuous due to the emotional trauma Biodun placed on her at an early age.
7. She left a trail of whoredom before she met Timi.
8. They started having crisis in marriage. Timi made her talk
9. Looking back at her life over the years, and how messed up it had been, she connected the dots back to Biodun blaming him for her misery
10. she then came up with the rape story because she felt that consentual sex at that age was still rape(she didnt know at that time tho)
11. shes a pained woman living in regrets of how she ruined her youth and blames Biodun for her mysery
12. She want to see him suffer thats the only way she feels she would heal..

"Hell hath no fury than a scorned woman"

Everyone who has lived a promiscuous life will always try to escape the shame by blaming someone else. She already had in it her to be able to knack the guy on a car bonnet.

We know them. Spoilt adventurous brats. Her sister too was the same and Biodun chopped that one too.

I have seen this exact thing happen to a couple before and they did blame someone else after the husband found out after 10 years that he married an ex runz girl.The man was furious and was pushing the wife to help him file charges against the accused figure. We advised him against it because of the revelations we knew witnesses will bring which his did not know about.

After all the drama they still went their separate ways. The Dakolo guy is in something bigger than he can handle and his wife will never tell him the truth

Guys like Dakolo who place themselves at the top level in terms of moral values never recover when they stupidly start digging up their wife's past. After the anger with Biodun ends it will refocus on the wife.

Biodun 15 years ago was a young boy like Busola with both their hormones raging. The Timi guy is a disgrace to manhood. You dig up your wife's whoring history and she easily manipulated you with the most basic lie that comes naturally to a girl cheesy cheesy "I was raped when I was 15" " I lost my virginity while riding a bicycle" That babe will wake up at night, go to the bathroom open Twitter and have a good laugh at how dumb the world is. I'm starting to like her now sef

Look at this way, fine clean boy Pastor with women throwing themselves at you. His mission was none other than CHOP ONE CHOP ALL. Let's not judge him by who he is now. Times were different in Nigeria then and clearly did not rape her.

He chopped her and the sister and still chopped her again after Dakolo came into the picture. He has a right to be angry. The pastor made an error of judgement and so did the spoilt brat.

THE BIGGEST TRUTH OF IT IS THAT THE DAKOLOS ARE PAINED THAT BIODUN MOVED AHEAD TO BECOME SUCCESSFUL. IF HE WERE A POOR FARMER OR TRUCK PUSHER MRS DAKOLO WOULD HAVE HEALED YEARS AGO. THIS BEHAVIOUR OF BITTERNESS HAS REPEATED ITSELF SO MANY TIMES IN HISTORY. I AM NOT SAYING BIODUN IS CLEAN..NO HE IS SOILED TOO. BUT BUSOLA IS PAINTING HIM FAR DARKER THAN HE IS.

KISSES FOR THIS

1 Like

Re: Steph-Nora Okere Doubts Busola Dakolo Rape Allegation Against Pastor Biodun by Kdon2: 8:38pm On Jul 01, 2019
LifestyleTonite:
Former Nollywood actress, Steph-Nora Okeke has become the first celebrity to find the rape allegation leveled against COZA pastor, Biodun Fatoyinbo, by Timi Dakolo’s wife, Busola Dakolo, as shady.

In a post she shared on social media, Steph-Nora Okeke wondered how a lady who claimed to have been raped multiple times was still very close to the alleged perpetrator for many years.

She shared on Facebook:

She also spoke on how she exited Nollywood because of a near rape incident.

She concluded by stating that she feels the rape allegation against the COZA pastor is being used by Busola Dakolo as a cover up for something.

https://www.kemifilani.com/2019/07/actress-steph-nora-okeke-becomes-first-celebrity-to-doubt-busola-dakolo-rape-allegation.html

This one na public dog na
Re: Steph-Nora Okere Doubts Busola Dakolo Rape Allegation Against Pastor Biodun by Khaleell001(m): 8:40pm On Jul 01, 2019
itsme01:

I have no business with her opinion or yours, i dont care about who is telling the truth between Dakolo or Busola in fact my last paragraph was in that regard , i dont trust both of them right now cos they are both acting shady..

that been said ... The mind of an abused woman works differently and think this womans question of why she didnt report sooner is what i wont agree to, an abuse woman may stay decades without speaking about her abuser, she may even protect her abuser or fall in love with her abuser, some even stay with their abuser till they get murdered... its a psychological issue and she shouldnt conclude based on that

Stop bringing this psychological hogwash.
It does not stand any logically critiquing base on the claimants (Busola's)story.

And for how long would we keep claiming so and so happened without looking at the one who has claimed something happened.

I believe in a dictum which is:the onus to prove is on the one who asserts.

It seems watching too much of Hollywood movies is affecting the way we look at issues.

I still stand by my statement

But bro, come to think of it. Why are we just arguing over an issue that has little or no bearing on our lives.

please, whatever your opinion is, keep it,but as for me, I will just simply mind my business from. now on.
I don even taya sef .

so long bro.
Re: Steph-Nora Okere Doubts Busola Dakolo Rape Allegation Against Pastor Biodun by asanwafo: 8:42pm On Jul 01, 2019
Larryndelaw:
This lady is a slowpoke. Just because u stay a
In a country that is lawlessness that is why you pour that nonsense from your mouth. Come to western world u will see how rapist continue rapping his victim for numbers of times and with mental torture without anyone knowing. Rape is evil.
Do u call where u are staying western world?
Re: Steph-Nora Okere Doubts Busola Dakolo Rape Allegation Against Pastor Biodun by xtycool: 8:42pm On Jul 01, 2019
samstradam:
May God deliver this nation from supreme laziness and wickedness!!

Her video is only one and a half hours - it will not kill you people to watch it you know.

After watching it , please tell me where:

She said he raped her 3 times?

Where she said she married at COZA or ever saw the pastor again after his own cousin delivered her from him?

Where is a car gift mentioned?

When a people continually support wickedness directly or indirectly God will always visit x3 on you and your generations, go and ask Sodom and Gomorrah.

God bless u.

Re: Steph-Nora Okere Doubts Busola Dakolo Rape Allegation Against Pastor Biodun by silat(f): 8:54pm On Jul 01, 2019
OfficialAPCNGR:

Shut up!! Biodun Fatoyinbo is innocent
we are watching and waiting.
Re: Steph-Nora Okere Doubts Busola Dakolo Rape Allegation Against Pastor Biodun by Nobody: 8:55pm On Jul 01, 2019
[s]
derecho:
Sis,you aren't totally wrong as a rape victim may decide to forgive. Of course you know that's not easy except a transformation occurs within.The same person who in her interview said she's always been a bold child just cowered by just a push,no resistance and was even willing to drink Krest..abeg what kind of rape is that?Or is rape just because she wasn't willing to lose her virginity at that time?Think about it this way,if it had been a random guy with BF's body frame that wants to rape her in her house,would she just lay there because he said:just do what I say and you'll be fine
[/s]

Get raped and come back to me because... you still don't get it. tongue
Re: Steph-Nora Okere Doubts Busola Dakolo Rape Allegation Against Pastor Biodun by Evercurious(f): 9:01pm On Jul 01, 2019
martowskin1:

How many gift did he buy ESE Walter who accused him first of rape

ESE NEVER ACCUSED JIM OF RAPE..GO READ AGAIN PLS
Re: Steph-Nora Okere Doubts Busola Dakolo Rape Allegation Against Pastor Biodun by DameB(f): 9:02pm On Jul 01, 2019
asanwafo:
UK is not Nigeria

It's cos people don't talk about what they go through here. Haven't you seen an instance where a young man rapes a girl (sometimes underaged), gets her pregnant and she's made to marry the man so she doesn't bring disgrace to the family.
Re: Steph-Nora Okere Doubts Busola Dakolo Rape Allegation Against Pastor Biodun by nikkypearl(f): 9:06pm On Jul 01, 2019
OfficialAPCNGR:

Shut up!! I said shut up!! Yet she collected car gift, got wedded by same man.... Haiboo use your brain bro...and still got pregnant twice outside wedlock in the same church...
Busola Dakolo is hiding something!!! In fact she's hiding a lot of things and playing Timi Dakolo!!

I believe Timi Dakolo was onto some serious secret about her...hence this nonsense distraction
calm down now.. grin
Oya chop kiss grin
Re: Steph-Nora Okere Doubts Busola Dakolo Rape Allegation Against Pastor Biodun by CaptainFM1: 9:13pm On Jul 01, 2019
Whether to tarnish image or not, the bottom line is..."Most clerics are randy"
Re: Steph-Nora Okere Doubts Busola Dakolo Rape Allegation Against Pastor Biodun by LONGPREEK(m): 9:16pm On Jul 01, 2019
SageMK:

So what if she collected a car gift or got wedded by the same man? — How does that proof Biodun innocence?

In fact, that can be easily be interpreted as a bribe to buy her silence. I should be the one arguing you to use your brain because her getting pregnant outside wedlock is also no defense to proof the innocence of Biodun at all.
you are what ijaw people call fropop. shit brain
Re: Steph-Nora Okere Doubts Busola Dakolo Rape Allegation Against Pastor Biodun by derecho(m): 9:26pm On Jul 01, 2019
So sorry if you were raped in the past but I don't need to be raped to know the truth.
Guest007:
[s][/s]

Get raped and come back to me because... you still don't get it. tongue

1 Like

Re: Steph-Nora Okere Doubts Busola Dakolo Rape Allegation Against Pastor Biodun by Nobody: 9:28pm On Jul 01, 2019
derecho:
So sorry if you were raped in the past but I don't need to be raped to know the truth.

LOL! Okay... watch your bum because the dick don't respect gender grin
Re: Steph-Nora Okere Doubts Busola Dakolo Rape Allegation Against Pastor Biodun by derecho(m): 9:34pm On Jul 01, 2019
Elliot2:
There is no critical debate here . everyone is making a case for and giving excuse on behalf of those they support. The rape apologists come of annoying.
Friend, rape was only alleged no proof yet.So relax you dont expect everyone to believe busola,especially when you can see inconsistencies.No one,atleast all i have read, supports rape as it were.Except rape apologist means something else.
Re: Steph-Nora Okere Doubts Busola Dakolo Rape Allegation Against Pastor Biodun by Phatkings: 9:35pm On Jul 01, 2019
SageMK:

So what if she collected a car gift or got wedded by the same man? — How does that proof Biodun innocence?

In fact, that can be easily be interpreted as a bribe to buy her silence. I should be the one arguing you to use your brain because her getting pregnant outside wedlock is also no defense to proof the innocence of Biodun at all.
Did they have sex yes was it rape I doubt the story has so many loopholes..
Firstly where was the other wives or wife and children since is a polygamous home,
Secondly since she said nobody can hear what happens down stairs from up how come she heard the man knocking from up abi he was banging the door even at the sister must hve heard the noise of the door unless she dey sleep like dead body
And so many things abeg let's use sense manipulation indeed
Re: Steph-Nora Okere Doubts Busola Dakolo Rape Allegation Against Pastor Biodun by derecho(m): 9:40pm On Jul 01, 2019
Guest007:

LOL! Okay... watch your bum because the dick don't respect gender grin
A wise man sees danger afar off and hides himself but a fool rages on and is destroyed.
My steps are ordered by God and i am not ordinary.. That nonsense can only happen if i want to BUT i know it wont happen because i'll not want that.

1 Like

Re: Steph-Nora Okere Doubts Busola Dakolo Rape Allegation Against Pastor Biodun by onadana: 9:48pm On Jul 01, 2019
hisroyalrealnes:
Abi?.....me sef dey reason am since.....she appears to be d only one with sense....other celebrities just want to impress their colleagues....just want to sound correct!

I know it all didn't add up,see how she was describing how he brought out his PRI....C...k...I know the pastor guy is not clean...but Busola...

1 Like

Re: Steph-Nora Okere Doubts Busola Dakolo Rape Allegation Against Pastor Biodun by tundess: 10:15pm On Jul 01, 2019
This "actress" says she exited a major film because of "near rape" incident. Well, I don't believe her. Perhaps she was asked to do something she was not comfortable with or she did her "casting couch" audition and she didn't get the part. After all, we know that what they do in Hollywood, after the revelations about Harvey Weinstein is a quarter of what they do in Nollywood.
See what I just did there ? I doubted her version of what transpired and cast aspersions on her character. Why would anyone do that to another woman without at least expressing empathy for her plight? Foe those demanding evidence, Imagine that Busola were your sister or relative. I wouldn't be surprised if this "actress" has deified the pastor whilst attending COZA and had sought spiritual "succor" from him in the past.
And that's why these "pastors" or "men of god" have imbibed the culture of impunity that characterises the political arena. They prey on the congregants, knowing full well that a deep immorality pervades the nation.
Churches collapse and people are killed; the pastor or GO escape scrutiny and goes scott free; Pastors and Mog are accused of sexual assault (across all denominations) and people demand "evidence" of a kind unlikely to be available; pastors and GO engage in fraud of members "donations" and you will see the offenders being shielded by the authorities esp those that worship in the religious institution.
Re: Steph-Nora Okere Doubts Busola Dakolo Rape Allegation Against Pastor Biodun by Shepherd00: 10:15pm On Jul 01, 2019
OfficialAPCNGR:
She's very correct. The real victim when this ends will be Timi Dakolo!!!
I thought so too.

2 Likes

Re: Steph-Nora Okere Doubts Busola Dakolo Rape Allegation Against Pastor Biodun by Evercurious(f): 10:44pm On Jul 01, 2019
Quorax:

Bros a lot of you do not know this. They are not reacting just based on Dakolo's news... There has been hushed tunes of rumour prior to this.

Whether Dakolo's wife added or subtracted is not the point. The point is the is an unrepentant philander... He forks other women, both rape and non rape... While pastoring a church and as husband.

This is not good for the Image of God.

ARE YOU PAINED THAT HE bleeps HIS MEMEBERS THAT ACCEPTS TO BE bleeped? ABEG LEAVE HIM ALONE AND GO Bleep YOUR OWN

DAKOLO SHOULD GO TO COURT AND LET THE COURT DECIDE AS WELL AS HIS OR THEIR GOD AND NOT SOCIAL MEDIA. NOR US
Re: Steph-Nora Okere Doubts Busola Dakolo Rape Allegation Against Pastor Biodun by Evercurious(f): 10:55pm On Jul 01, 2019
NkayStory:

Your assertions lacks basic common-sense

According to you,Ladies who believe Busola are 'hypocrites'
While men who believe her is expected undecided.....If you were thinking straight,you would have realised that the reverse should be the case!!

Women like you who disbelief Busola are the HYPOCRITES suffering from some sort of complex issues,many of whom have been sexually molested at some point in their lives and should ordinarily be sympathetic to Busola's story...but are not.

While it is EXPECTED for men to support Biodun because some are rapist or have never been raped before or had their lovedd ones raped so would never understand what it means to be raped

The stuppidity of Biodun Fatoyinbo's supporters knows no bounds indeed.

EVERY LADY CANT BE AS DAFT AS YOU ARE SIMPLE
Re: Steph-Nora Okere Doubts Busola Dakolo Rape Allegation Against Pastor Biodun by Evercurious(f): 10:57pm On Jul 01, 2019
Emanodimo:

It tells us that she isn't holy... Wayward... Glorified prostitute

THANK YOU AND THAT'S WHAT IT IS

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Steph-Nora Okere Doubts Busola Dakolo Rape Allegation Against Pastor Biodun by Bakpeacb(m): 10:58pm On Jul 01, 2019
Wisdom in display,this lady is too wise.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Falz Changed His Look As He Shaved Off His Beard. Photo / Ka3na Celebrates Her 27th Birthday As Her Husband Gifts Her A House / Rita Dominic & Her Fiancé Celebrate Christmas With Loved Up Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.