Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,536 members, 7,861,552 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 02:23 PM

Is Boko Haram Defeated Or Relevant In North Eastern Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is Boko Haram Defeated Or Relevant In North Eastern Nigeria (793 Views)

Soldiers Accompanying Children To School In North-eastern Nigeria. / Update : Nnamdi Kanu Was Not Defeated Or Sad When Arrested, He Was Drugged / UN: North Eastern Nigeria, 3 Other Countries On The Brink Of Famine In 6 Months (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Boko Haram Defeated Or Relevant In North Eastern Nigeria by Nastybrave2016: 3:12pm On Jul 01, 2019
Is Boko Haram defeated or relevant in North eastern part of Nigeria?

Kcity TV. nn
Published on July1, 2019
defeated or relevant in North eastern part of Nigeria

KCitytv.ng road show is a regular program hosted by our galant and ever ready reporter Ola B .Reporting from the field.The show is about topics that affect our country and society at large
Today's topic of discussion is Tagged

Is Boko Haram defeated or relevant in North eastern part of Nigeria
Watch the opinion of some Nigeria citizens about the issue.
Due to the recent attacks on troops in some state in North east. Nigeria army are going round the clock to end the problem in that part of the country.
The conflict stated since 2009.The issue has left thousands people dead and displaceds.let watch the opinion of some of Nigeria about the issue. Plz dnt forget to subscribe, like and share our video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HsbnOjV5ScY
Re: Is Boko Haram Defeated Or Relevant In North Eastern Nigeria by donbachi(m): 3:14pm On Jul 01, 2019
Technically defeated but physically relevant.

1 Like

Re: Is Boko Haram Defeated Or Relevant In North Eastern Nigeria by Nastybrave2016: 3:17pm On Jul 01, 2019
donbachi:
Technically defeated but physically relevant.
that Wat we have been hearing oh
Re: Is Boko Haram Defeated Or Relevant In North Eastern Nigeria by Nastybrave2016: 3:20pm On Jul 01, 2019
Listen to the opinion of some people we interviewed

Re: Is Boko Haram Defeated Or Relevant In North Eastern Nigeria by Nastybrave2016: 3:22pm On Jul 01, 2019
Lalasticlala pls very important
Re: Is Boko Haram Defeated Or Relevant In North Eastern Nigeria by meobizy(f): 12:15am On Jul 02, 2019
Na to travel to the affected villages do personal investigation sure pass.

1 Like

Re: Is Boko Haram Defeated Or Relevant In North Eastern Nigeria by Nastybrave2016: 2:31pm On Jul 02, 2019
meobizy:
Na to travel to the affected villages do personal investigation sure pass.
i have lived in that state for 4year
Re: Is Boko Haram Defeated Or Relevant In North Eastern Nigeria by ManspaceBarber(m): 3:17pm On Jul 02, 2019
undecided

1 Like

Re: Is Boko Haram Defeated Or Relevant In North Eastern Nigeria by meobizy(f): 3:29pm On Jul 02, 2019
Nastybrave2016:
i have lived in that state for 4year
...but did you visit the affected villages?

I live in Rivers State but all my life have only a passing idea where Ogoni is.
Living in the state doesn’t mean I have a clue what the people go through from oil companies although I’ve seen their oil stained rivers repeatedly.

1 Like

Re: Is Boko Haram Defeated Or Relevant In North Eastern Nigeria by Nastybrave2016: 3:40pm On Jul 02, 2019
meobizy:

...but did you visit the affected villages?

I live in Rivers State but all my life have only a passing idea where Ogoni is.
Living in the state doesn’t mean a have a clue what the people go through from oil companies although I’ve seen their oil stained rivers repeatedly.
yes I have visited bama, banki,damboa and konduga

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is Boko Haram Defeated Or Relevant In North Eastern Nigeria by Nastybrave2016: 3:41pm On Jul 02, 2019
Am Mr Ibrahim in the interview is from the state
Re: Is Boko Haram Defeated Or Relevant In North Eastern Nigeria by leofab(f): 3:49pm On Jul 02, 2019
And you won’t see the fulani LG here

1 Like

Re: Is Boko Haram Defeated Or Relevant In North Eastern Nigeria by Nastybrave2016: 5:27am On Jul 03, 2019
leofab:
And you won’t see the fulani LG here
fulani people are all over the country nw
Re: Is Boko Haram Defeated Or Relevant In North Eastern Nigeria by Nastybrave2016: 4:08pm On Jul 04, 2019
Hmmm
Re: Is Boko Haram Defeated Or Relevant In North Eastern Nigeria by Blue3k(m): 4:21pm On Jul 04, 2019
What is the military objective that decides what victory is.i personally feel they're not defested since they're not dislodged. Until they're ready to come to table to surrender they're not defeated.

Solutions:

Chatham House: Security reform suggestions

• End Security votes
•Create US-style inspector general offices tasked with exposing corruption, revealing waste and protecting whistle-blowers.
• Consolidate the numerous security agencies and integrate each of them into either the military and police.
• Consolidate Military support functions by creating joint combat support agencies that could help the force improve its dismal ratio of non-combat elements to frontline units.
Border security solutions by CONNOR COLLINS: 
• Incorporate a network of electronic detection systems, such as radars, ground based sensors, cameras, and drones in select regions. 

• Invest in physical instrastructure, establishing checkpoints and forward operating bases in the remote regions. 

• Increase military patrols in high threat regions, to demonstrate a consistant presence and control that spans the border region.

1 Like

Re: Is Boko Haram Defeated Or Relevant In North Eastern Nigeria by CodeTemplar: 4:24pm On Jul 04, 2019
de-what? they can't be defeated.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is Boko Haram Defeated Or Relevant In North Eastern Nigeria by Blue3k(m): 5:23pm On Jul 04, 2019
Yahaya Bature in the video recommended Nigeria negotiate with boko haram. I dont agree with that since Nigeria could achieve millitary victory and there's nothing to offer. They want caliphate which makes islam state religion which is illegal.

The war will continie since the terror factions have funding from places like Saudi Arabia who fund Salafi jihadists. Then there's traitors in government and military. Since Buhari failed to stop either we're in a quagmire.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Boko Haram Defeated Or Relevant In North Eastern Nigeria by Nastybrave2016: 12:15am On Jul 05, 2019
Blue3k:
What is the military objective that decides what victory is.i personally feel they're not defested since they're not dislodged. Until they're ready to come to table to surrender they're not defeated.

Solutions:

nice opinion
Re: Is Boko Haram Defeated Or Relevant In North Eastern Nigeria by Nastybrave2016: 12:16am On Jul 05, 2019
CodeTemplar:
de-what? they can't be defeated.
There can be defeated now
Re: Is Boko Haram Defeated Or Relevant In North Eastern Nigeria by Nastybrave2016: 12:16am On Jul 05, 2019
Nastybrave2016:
There can be defeated now
if the right things are put in place
Re: Is Boko Haram Defeated Or Relevant In North Eastern Nigeria by Nastybrave2016: 12:17am On Jul 05, 2019
Blue3k:
Yahaya Bature in the video recommended Nigeria negotiate with boko haram. I dont agree with that since Nigeria could achieve millitary victory and there's nothing to offer. They want caliphate ehich makes islam state religion which is illegal.

The war will continie since the terror factions have funding from places like Saudi Arabia who fund Salafi jihadists. Then its there's traitors in government and military. Since Buhari failed to stop either so we're in a quagmire.

ok good opinion and observation
Re: Is Boko Haram Defeated Or Relevant In North Eastern Nigeria by Nastybrave2016: 12:20am On Jul 05, 2019
Lalasticlala pls very important
Re: Is Boko Haram Defeated Or Relevant In North Eastern Nigeria by redsun(m): 1:25am On Jul 05, 2019
It is because they are so e in power. All that Shiite started to primarily destabilize gen who didn't flex his muscles much to counter them while he as in power.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is Boko Haram Defeated Or Relevant In North Eastern Nigeria by Nastybrave2016: 2:05am On Jul 05, 2019
redsun:
It is because they are so e in power. All that Shiite started to primarily destabilize gen who didn't flex his muscles much to counter them while he as in power.
ok
Re: Is Boko Haram Defeated Or Relevant In North Eastern Nigeria by Nastybrave2016: 3:29pm On Jul 05, 2019
Re: Is Boko Haram Defeated Or Relevant In North Eastern Nigeria by Nastybrave2016: 2:47am On Jul 12, 2019
embarassed
Re: Is Boko Haram Defeated Or Relevant In North Eastern Nigeria by Nastybrave2016: 10:12pm On Jul 16, 2019
Recap
Re: Is Boko Haram Defeated Or Relevant In North Eastern Nigeria by Nastybrave2016: 1:30pm On Jul 20, 2019
Re: Is Boko Haram Defeated Or Relevant In North Eastern Nigeria by panafrican(m): 1:35pm On Jul 20, 2019
They are waiting for Democrats to come power in the US to get more funds. They are also waiting for a new British prime minister who could help.

1 Like

Re: Is Boko Haram Defeated Or Relevant In North Eastern Nigeria by Nastybrave2016: 1:37pm On Jul 20, 2019
panafrican:
They are waiting for Democrats to come power in the US to get more funds. They are also waiting for a new British prime minister who could help.

Cc Lalasticlala

Cc Seun

Cc Mynd44
Re: Is Boko Haram Defeated Or Relevant In North Eastern Nigeria by Nastybrave2016: 1:37pm On Jul 20, 2019
panafrican:
how?

(1) (Reply)

The Kind Of Revolution That Nigeria Needs. / Hunger Battered Boko Haram Members Surrender To Nigerian Army Troops In Borno / Ibadan Circular Road:makinde Rescinds Stop-work Order

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.