Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,528 members, 7,819,904 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:05 AM

Biodun Fatoyinbo Will Rise Again – Fani-kayode Calls COZA Pastor ‘lover Of God’ - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biodun Fatoyinbo Will Rise Again – Fani-kayode Calls COZA Pastor ‘lover Of God’ (35003 Views)

Abba Kyari's Death: Femi Fani-Kayode Calls The Presidency / Femi Fani-Kayode Calls On Atiku, PDP To Form A Parallel Government / Femi Fani-Kayode Calls Oshiomhole A 'Gorilla' For Mentioning Saraki's Father (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Biodun Fatoyinbo Will Rise Again – Fani-kayode Calls COZA Pastor ‘lover Of God’ by Kay25(m): 8:31pm On Jul 01, 2019
Yes sir I believe so no mind the daughter of eve naso dem dey do ayamatagans wey devil send to destroy ministries fire go burn dem all
Re: Biodun Fatoyinbo Will Rise Again – Fani-kayode Calls COZA Pastor ‘lover Of God’ by MrMou: 8:58pm On Jul 01, 2019
These PDPigss are just shameless! Reno Omockery, Lere, & now this mor0n supporting a rapist! Nawa!
Re: Biodun Fatoyinbo Will Rise Again – Fani-kayode Calls COZA Pastor ‘lover Of God’ by donskin101: 9:03pm On Jul 01, 2019
alizma:
Fani Kayode is having mental problem. If he love and care about the poor girl this much, Nothing stopped him from leading a protest against the islamic cleric prior to this COZA saga. Himself, just like some celebrities are just banking on this COZA stuff to garner popularity.
You are absolutely Mad, Just because busola or what ever her name is, is a well know person that's why every body is protesting...Nigerians are sick.
Re: Biodun Fatoyinbo Will Rise Again – Fani-kayode Calls COZA Pastor ‘lover Of God’ by MrMou: 9:10pm On Jul 01, 2019
jaxxy:

It matters pls.. look at nymars case and even Cr7. Things happen and women are funny.
But Neymar didn't rape anybody! c.ronaldo clearly raped the girl!
Re: Biodun Fatoyinbo Will Rise Again – Fani-kayode Calls COZA Pastor ‘lover Of God’ by MrMou: 9:13pm On Jul 01, 2019
Kennydoc:

Stop talking out of ignorance. She left the church.
She didn't meet Timi there, neither did they get married in COZA. Timi was never a member of COZA. Get your facts right.
Just leave these ones! In Nigeria, you invent & propagate lies to defend criminals.
Re: Biodun Fatoyinbo Will Rise Again – Fani-kayode Calls COZA Pastor ‘lover Of God’ by jaxxy(m): 9:15pm On Jul 01, 2019
MrMou:

But Neymar didn't rape anybody! c.ronaldo clearly raped the girl!

He raped a gal dat was all over him? He just doesn’t have proof to vindicate himself like Neymar has.

If Neymar didn’t have proof he will also settle out of court. Don’t trust these hoes bro.
Re: Biodun Fatoyinbo Will Rise Again – Fani-kayode Calls COZA Pastor ‘lover Of God’ by Tareq1105: 9:16pm On Jul 01, 2019
wallex1983:
If he actually did it and genuinely repents, he will surely rise again.

The koko here is "genuine repentance"
Re: Biodun Fatoyinbo Will Rise Again – Fani-kayode Calls COZA Pastor ‘lover Of God’ by MrMou: 9:31pm On Jul 01, 2019
jaxxy:

He raped a gal dat was all over him? He just doesn’t have proof to vindicate himself like Neymar has.

If Neymar didn’t have proof he will also settle out of court. Don’t trust these hoes bro.
Which girl was all over him? Which version of the story you dey feed yourself, bro?
Re: Biodun Fatoyinbo Will Rise Again – Fani-kayode Calls COZA Pastor ‘lover Of God’ by bastardmod: 9:37pm On Jul 01, 2019
larryking540:

lots of hypocrites In 9ja
always selective of whowe finger point, if d coza pastor was a poor -pupper pastor with where 1 or 2 are gathered ministry she for talk.i don't support rape o
but d question is why now?
im with you my brother, the girl has questions to answer
Re: Biodun Fatoyinbo Will Rise Again – Fani-kayode Calls COZA Pastor ‘lover Of God’ by itu404(m): 10:04pm On Jul 01, 2019
alizma:
Fani Kayode is having mental problem. If he love and care about the poor girl this much, Nothing stopped him from leading a protest against the islamic cleric prior to this COZA saga. Himself, just like some celebrities are just banking on this COZA stuff to garner popularity.
Your bitterness of the truth is making you to talk like a child. what popularity the so called stars sided with the woman. FFK has spoken like a good bishop ought to speak if you have not sinned cast the first stone, justice for every human being now, therefore, go to the mosque and do same for the poor 16 year old girl. dumb fool. Did FFK say the pastor did not commit the offence, did he say he did not believe the woman, you are angry because he spots the hypocrisy and the underlying hands at work to destroy this yount pastor, bloody nonentity. i do not have to read or reply your miserable answer because it is not worth it, fool
Re: Biodun Fatoyinbo Will Rise Again – Fani-kayode Calls COZA Pastor ‘lover Of God’ by madjune(m): 10:31pm On Jul 01, 2019
aolawale025:

The woman's story is one kind. By the time the pastor states his side of the story, perception of the lady will change

Gbam.

This pastor is too soft.
Definitely there's something about the Busola girl.

I cant wait for the pastor to spill it.
Re: Biodun Fatoyinbo Will Rise Again – Fani-kayode Calls COZA Pastor ‘lover Of God’ by DavidEsq(m): 10:51pm On Jul 01, 2019
yerokunphilips:
I pray he will raised , I pray be mercy of God help him ,I pray he will learn his lessons and go out a better Christian , a better person ,a better pastor ,a better leader , a better teacher . THE BIBLE SAYS IF THE RIGHTEOUS FALLS SEVEN TIMES HE WILL RISE AGAIN . THE RIGHTEOUS CAN FALL BUT THE RIGHTEOUS MUST NOT REMAIN ON THE FLOOR . ANYBODY CAN FALL ,IF YOU ARE STANDING DON'T THINK YOU YOU ARE BETTER THAN THOSE THAT HAVE FELL .
That man was never standing in the first place. Didn't u hear and read from even his old friends and members that his sexcapades date back to unilorin? If u say he was standing, was it on God's moral standards or on his feet. Na ppl like una dem dey deceive.

Re: Biodun Fatoyinbo Will Rise Again – Fani-kayode Calls COZA Pastor ‘lover Of God’ by DavidEsq(m): 10:53pm On Jul 01, 2019
Is daddy freeze speaking under the influence of N2m?

1 Like

Re: Biodun Fatoyinbo Will Rise Again – Fani-kayode Calls COZA Pastor ‘lover Of God’ by Ayatullah(m): 11:29pm On Jul 01, 2019
NobleAngell:
I don't doubt that he's a good pastor. To pull such crowd, he must be very good. But I think sometimes, its better for the law to take its full course.

The devil always pull the largest crowd, does that make the devil very good?

Re: Biodun Fatoyinbo Will Rise Again – Fani-kayode Calls COZA Pastor ‘lover Of God’ by briggson07(m): 12:05am On Jul 02, 2019
aolawale025:

The woman's story is one kind. By the time the pastor states his side of the story, perception of the lady will change

What is he going to sey that actually it did happen ?
��������
cnt stop laffing

1 Share

Re: Biodun Fatoyinbo Will Rise Again – Fani-kayode Calls COZA Pastor ‘lover Of God’ by Naijageak(m): 12:45am On Jul 02, 2019
Hmmmmm.
Re: Biodun Fatoyinbo Will Rise Again – Fani-kayode Calls COZA Pastor ‘lover Of God’ by Kingspin(m): 12:49am On Jul 02, 2019
alizma:
From a rape allegation
Re: Biodun Fatoyinbo Will Rise Again – Fani-kayode Calls COZA Pastor ‘lover Of God’ by Briller: 1:43am On Jul 02, 2019
I don't understand why some people make it their duty to comment whenever there is post. Oga, you are always seeking for relevance.
Re: Biodun Fatoyinbo Will Rise Again – Fani-kayode Calls COZA Pastor ‘lover Of God’ by Vester48(m): 1:43am On Jul 02, 2019
donbachi:
had first and second child when both were not marriage,and the pastor suspend him after which he forced timi into marrying her.

I think you should consider spending less time on nairaland to focus more on your grammar
Re: Biodun Fatoyinbo Will Rise Again – Fani-kayode Calls COZA Pastor ‘lover Of God’ by donbachi(m): 7:32am On Jul 02, 2019
Vester48:

I think you should consider spending less time on nairaland to focus more on your grammar
just because of mistake..i would have done so..but,since you are not the one that buys data 4 me.i think you should consider minding ur own business.thanks.
Re: Biodun Fatoyinbo Will Rise Again – Fani-kayode Calls COZA Pastor ‘lover Of God’ by johnpaulbuddy(m): 8:34am On Jul 02, 2019
I think the problem here is that D 'Dakolos' don't understand the meaning of RAPE... Sleeping with a seventeen year old girl with her consent is not Rape..It's Rape when she doesn't give her consent,when she speaks out against it but in dis case she had sex '3' times and NT raped because she was in the right place and at d right time to be sexed..If you all are calling for Fatoyinbo head for a crime he committed 20yrs ago ND if truely he has repented ,den ur sins many years ago would NT be forgiven because Judgement is in the hands of God. Y not leave him to his God, Since yu know more than God,Judge him
#SayNoToRape
#SayNoToWomenSentiment
#SayNoToUnforgiveness
#SayNoToQuickJudgement
Re: Biodun Fatoyinbo Will Rise Again – Fani-kayode Calls COZA Pastor ‘lover Of God’ by Megatrix: 8:58am On Jul 02, 2019
he fell like Humpity dumpity, no hope!!!
Re: Biodun Fatoyinbo Will Rise Again – Fani-kayode Calls COZA Pastor ‘lover Of God’ by diademoly(f): 10:06am On Jul 02, 2019
I concur with FFK.
I am supporting neither Busola or The pastor.
why do we chase rats while our abode is ablaze?
the "RUGA" issue really demands the attention of the youth also.
meanwhile why do issues about Pastors trending more than those of the Imams? there should be a balance for crying out loud.
The next level remains the RUGA saga.
What are the Youth saying?
Re: Biodun Fatoyinbo Will Rise Again – Fani-kayode Calls COZA Pastor ‘lover Of God’ by Back2Daura(m): 12:46pm On Jul 02, 2019
desiredmee:

Stop this misinformation my friend she was never pregnant at COZA,she left COZA for winners and later joined House on the rock where Timi met her...

That makes it. Did she get pregnant as a choir member to Timi yes or no? She left coza because the pastor left her to marry someone else. Rubbish. I grew up with Timi in Elelenwo Rivers state.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Governor Peter Mbah Visits Tinubu, Thanks Him Over The Appointment Of Ogalla / Ukwaka River Bridge Constructed By Peter Obi In Anambra Collapses (Photos) / Imo Election: Ihedioha Asks Supreme Court For Adjournment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.