Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,815 members, 7,820,878 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:26 AM

Biodun Fatoyinbo Will Rise Again – Fani-kayode Calls COZA Pastor ‘lover Of God’ - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biodun Fatoyinbo Will Rise Again – Fani-kayode Calls COZA Pastor ‘lover Of God’ (35010 Views)

Abba Kyari's Death: Femi Fani-Kayode Calls The Presidency / Femi Fani-Kayode Calls On Atiku, PDP To Form A Parallel Government / Femi Fani-Kayode Calls Oshiomhole A 'Gorilla' For Mentioning Saraki's Father (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Biodun Fatoyinbo Will Rise Again – Fani-kayode Calls COZA Pastor ‘lover Of God’ by Princeson77: 6:19pm On Jul 01, 2019
[IT IS BUHARI OR THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT THAT LED THE PROTEST AGAINST THE PASTOR? AM SURE PRESIDENT BUHARI AND APC MADE THE PASTOR RAPED THE LADY ...FANI KAYODE IS NOT OKquote author=alizma post=79843543]Fani Kayode is having mental problem. If he love and care about the poor girl this much, Nothing stopped him from leading a protest against the islamic cleric prior to this COZA saga. Himself, just like some celebrities are just banking on this COZA stuff to garner popularity. [/quote]
Re: Biodun Fatoyinbo Will Rise Again – Fani-kayode Calls COZA Pastor ‘lover Of God’ by Nobody: 6:22pm On Jul 01, 2019
He will rise from were? from prison?
Re: Biodun Fatoyinbo Will Rise Again – Fani-kayode Calls COZA Pastor ‘lover Of God’ by alphaNomega: 6:22pm On Jul 01, 2019
Kalixx:
"Got pregnant twice o...all for the choir master (Timi). got married in same church and received car gift from the same pastor.... Krest kee you there!"

Lol You did not also mention she got "raped" on multiple occasions. hahaha cheesy

Lol. it just shows u sexual promiscuity is in her body. She's still probably pained Biodun never made her his final choice. Also for her unfortunate husband, that one was busy feasting on her when he was choirmaster - thinking he was d sharpest man around. Gossip must have got to him later on in his marriage that the Pastor don chop him wife waka pass, clean mouth.

That must have been a real real pain and bruise to his ego. I feel for him. U know what it feels like to have sex with ur wife but keep seeing the image of someone who had got there before u. U cant understand the psychological damage. It serves men of his kind right: see the way he was worshipping his wife in his 'iyawo mi' video then; who would have thought she could have had such dark past?

Women may have some innocent-looking face or manner but u dont wanna know their secrets; where theyve been. U would be shocked! 90% of them!!

Only few people are smart enough to notice. Well done

2 Likes

Re: Biodun Fatoyinbo Will Rise Again – Fani-kayode Calls COZA Pastor ‘lover Of God’ by Myself2(m): 6:25pm On Jul 01, 2019
alizma:
Fani Kayode is having mental problem. If he love and care about the poor girl this much, Nothing stopped him from leading a protest against the islamic cleric prior to this COZA saga. Himself, just like some celebrities are just banking on this COZA stuff to garner popularity.

Fani don dey craze
Re: Biodun Fatoyinbo Will Rise Again – Fani-kayode Calls COZA Pastor ‘lover Of God’ by alizma: 6:26pm On Jul 01, 2019
Tomide007:

So are u against fatoyinbo rising again.? Is that not the goal of Christianity? Are u even a Christian first.
I am not against him raising aga
Sure it is
Sure i am a Christian.
The problem with you is that you only read the topic and then jump in to attach anyone with contrary view to your preconceived notion.
Go back and read the post and then you will see that there is an area of the post that my comment tend to address
Re: Biodun Fatoyinbo Will Rise Again – Fani-kayode Calls COZA Pastor ‘lover Of God’ by jaxxy(m): 6:28pm On Jul 01, 2019
Xisnin:

Neymar case is totally different as he was first accused of assualt, then attempted rape, then rape
by the same person which means the accuser is confused.
CR7 had to pay 2 women to shut them up so he isn't totally innocent.
However, Pastor Otobo Fatoyinbo is on a different league entirely operating
on multiple girls and women at different time interval while managing to
stay afloat.
This is not a one-off random allegation.
He seems to have perfected his game since no alarm is raised until years after his
exploits.

I don't think he can be brought down because he is smart and knows how to cover his track.

I’m talking about hoes and rape. Anybody can be frame. Busola’s Morality is Smtn to be considered. And u saying multiple gals like it’s a crime to frolic with multiple gals like many guys don’t do such normally.
Re: Biodun Fatoyinbo Will Rise Again – Fani-kayode Calls COZA Pastor ‘lover Of God’ by stanliwise(m): 6:31pm On Jul 01, 2019
Back2Daura:
Somebody rape you as a teenager 20years ago you joined his choir as an adult got pregnant by the choir master left the church and later accused the man of rape. Nawaooo
with knowledge of psychology, you may understand why it is possible.
Re: Biodun Fatoyinbo Will Rise Again – Fani-kayode Calls COZA Pastor ‘lover Of God’ by shogsman(m): 6:31pm On Jul 01, 2019
Dem shag am the first time, e sweet am go meet pastor the second time and una dey call am rape,if that is the definition of rape, we're all guilty.
Re: Biodun Fatoyinbo Will Rise Again – Fani-kayode Calls COZA Pastor ‘lover Of God’ by Akmike1983: 6:33pm On Jul 01, 2019
Take it or live it, Pastor Biodun might have stains on his hand bit I tell u, I highly impress with what he has done with COZA, talk abt d worship....its WOW!!! His teaching hmmm d Bomb so..........COZA allbyhe way
Re: Biodun Fatoyinbo Will Rise Again – Fani-kayode Calls COZA Pastor ‘lover Of God’ by Mightyodi: 6:33pm On Jul 01, 2019
Whether busola story was true or twisted I can't say much but to all you criticizing, protesting and blabla

Ese oruru a Christian girl from Bayelsa State was abducted as a minor to Kano State, rape and impregnated. None of you raising your loud voice now could be found. All of you dumb your ears. No protest, lawyers offering free service now did not volunteer.

My question is that is it because it is a Man of God involved or what.

What are all these hypocrisy. Nigerians are funny people. We claim we want justice but I wonder why are we selective. What's the problem. Please I need answers

2 Likes

Re: Biodun Fatoyinbo Will Rise Again – Fani-kayode Calls COZA Pastor ‘lover Of God’ by Gentew(m): 6:34pm On Jul 01, 2019
Xisnin:

grin grin
We understand your back to back comments.
Fatoyinbo media council, the 50K has landed.

Dakolo media secretary, i sight u.. Ur NGO will bring in much money with this defamation of character. Believe me, there marriage is already in coma.
Re: Biodun Fatoyinbo Will Rise Again – Fani-kayode Calls COZA Pastor ‘lover Of God’ by jaxxy(m): 6:38pm On Jul 01, 2019
donbachi:
real

That’s serious then. I thought we were talking about sm saints here? Even tho nobody shud be raped we need to consider the characters involved.
Re: Biodun Fatoyinbo Will Rise Again – Fani-kayode Calls COZA Pastor ‘lover Of God’ by Gentew(m): 6:38pm On Jul 01, 2019
Totalman1:
It's only natural for any woman to be sexually (intimately) attached to the man who disvirgins her�

The lady has been a LovePeddler since her teenage years
.... She was probably disflowered by someone else and not Fatoyinbo.
Re: Biodun Fatoyinbo Will Rise Again – Fani-kayode Calls COZA Pastor ‘lover Of God’ by StaffofOrayan(m): 6:39pm On Jul 01, 2019
1stCitizen:

Pregnant and fvcked the Pastor. Husband finds out all hell breaks loose.

Wife: I was raped and everything I did was as a result of the rape. Hoes everywhere

Re: Biodun Fatoyinbo Will Rise Again – Fani-kayode Calls COZA Pastor ‘lover Of God’ by Isoduwa(m): 6:40pm On Jul 01, 2019
Coza don catch fire � anybody dey Abuja near the church
Re: Biodun Fatoyinbo Will Rise Again – Fani-kayode Calls COZA Pastor ‘lover Of God’ by Kingosytex(m): 6:43pm On Jul 01, 2019
Tomide007:

Evil is that a man that has fallen will rise again abi?

Help me ask am?

Right from the on set of this whole saga, i came to understand that more people are more interested in the pastor's downfall than in getting to the truth of the matter. Many people are against the pastor
Re: Biodun Fatoyinbo Will Rise Again – Fani-kayode Calls COZA Pastor ‘lover Of God’ by Nobody: 6:51pm On Jul 01, 2019
Mightyodi:
Whether busola story was true or twisted I can't say much but to all you criticizing, protesting and blabla

Ese oruru a Christian girl from Bayelsa State was abducted as a minor to Kano State, rape and impregnated. None of you raising your loud voice now could be found. All of you dumb your ears. No protest, lawyers offering free service now did not volunteer.

What are all these hypocrisy. Nigerians are funny people. We claim we want justice but I wonder why are we selective. What's the problem. Please I need answers
Yeah! Many Nigerians are hypocrite
Re: Biodun Fatoyinbo Will Rise Again – Fani-kayode Calls COZA Pastor ‘lover Of God’ by Xisnin(m): 6:52pm On Jul 01, 2019
Gentew:

Dakolo media secretary, i sight u.. Ur NGO will bring in much money with this defamation of character. Believe me, there marriage is already in coma.
I saw the script they gave you guys to be spreading on social media.
You should be more concerned about your rapist pastor.
Your games have been busted.
Re: Biodun Fatoyinbo Will Rise Again – Fani-kayode Calls COZA Pastor ‘lover Of God’ by bastardmod: 6:55pm On Jul 01, 2019
Nukilia:
There is something interesting about the Dakolos, they'll experience a different side of history very soon. cheesy grin grin
amen

1 Like

Re: Biodun Fatoyinbo Will Rise Again – Fani-kayode Calls COZA Pastor ‘lover Of God’ by bastardmod: 6:57pm On Jul 01, 2019
Mightyodi:

Don't mind the bastards
Re: Biodun Fatoyinbo Will Rise Again – Fani-kayode Calls COZA Pastor ‘lover Of God’ by enemyofprogress: 7:08pm On Jul 01, 2019
This is for all ladies, pls buy and protect yourselves against rapists. 50% discount for all interested buyers

Re: Biodun Fatoyinbo Will Rise Again – Fani-kayode Calls COZA Pastor ‘lover Of God’ by deebrain(m): 7:10pm On Jul 01, 2019
Back2Daura:
Somebody rape you as a teenager 20years ago you joined his choir as an adult got pregnant by the choir master left the church and later accused the man of rape. Nawaooo

I thought I'm the only one that saw the whole thing somehow...

1 Like

Re: Biodun Fatoyinbo Will Rise Again – Fani-kayode Calls COZA Pastor ‘lover Of God’ by larryking540: 7:10pm On Jul 01, 2019
Back2Daura:
it is really na wa
I can really say dat there was a promise made by d guy dat wasn't fulfilled to her,am very sure she must have even tried to black mail him using hidden video camera or hidden audio recoder but e kw go as plan,probably d guy was always speaking outside d box of d rape isue
Re: Biodun Fatoyinbo Will Rise Again – Fani-kayode Calls COZA Pastor ‘lover Of God’ by eniwaye2: 7:11pm On Jul 01, 2019
Next pls
Re: Biodun Fatoyinbo Will Rise Again – Fani-kayode Calls COZA Pastor ‘lover Of God’ by Nobody: 7:14pm On Jul 01, 2019
Unfortunately I don't think he can ever rise again; he should have never stepped aside. To the people rejoicing over his fall lol your time will come when Izlam shows you how to treat wermen
Re: Biodun Fatoyinbo Will Rise Again – Fani-kayode Calls COZA Pastor ‘lover Of God’ by desiredmee(m): 7:14pm On Jul 01, 2019
Back2Daura:

Stop this misinformation my friend she was never pregnant at COZA,she left COZA for winners and later joined House on the rock where Timi met her...
Re: Biodun Fatoyinbo Will Rise Again – Fani-kayode Calls COZA Pastor ‘lover Of God’ by larryking540: 7:14pm On Jul 01, 2019
bastardmod:

Don't mind the bastards
lots of hypocrites In 9ja
always selective of whowe finger point, if d coza pastor was a poor -pupper pastor with where 1 or 2 are gathered ministry she for talk.i don't support rape o
but d question is why now?

1 Like

Re: Biodun Fatoyinbo Will Rise Again – Fani-kayode Calls COZA Pastor ‘lover Of God’ by Nobody: 7:21pm On Jul 01, 2019
eakenbor:
Just imagine the pattern here. Reno Omokri has attacked the accuser calling her a liar while he supports the COZA pastor. Lere Olayinka, Fayose's aide, has attacked the accuser and supports the pastor, calling it consented rape. And now FFK has shown where he stands on the issue. Birds of the same feather. These are the same set of people who stand for PDP, corruption, IPOB bigotry, just to name a few. If you stand with these people then you need to have your head examined.

Bigotry: intolerance towards those who hold different opinions from oneself.
Re: Biodun Fatoyinbo Will Rise Again – Fani-kayode Calls COZA Pastor ‘lover Of God’ by larryking540: 7:25pm On Jul 01, 2019
Kingosytex:

Help me ask am?

Right from the on set of this whole saga, i came to understand that more people are more interested in the pastor's downfall than in getting to the truth of the matter. Many people are against the pastor
exactly, probably an average Nigerian isn't happy seeing d exclusive lifestyle of d pastor,
but I keep asking why bring d pastor down now

1, he raped u
2 ,u still continue to attend his church
3 ,u pay offering every sunday
4,am sure he must have connected u or linked u up to where u even go ur job
5,am very sure u must have helped d wife or assisted her in cooking a meal for d man of god

6 ,u don marry na,u say u wan expose d man say he rape u 20 something years ago,

the story get as e take day o
e get some part way day jump for d story
Re: Biodun Fatoyinbo Will Rise Again – Fani-kayode Calls COZA Pastor ‘lover Of God’ by jrusky(m): 7:48pm On Jul 01, 2019
contigiency:
Fani Kayode always stand on the side of evil.

Stop this nonsense use your brain ok. We're you there when the rape happened

Someone rape her almosr 20 years ago, she is in the church became workers, got married in the church even to a celebrity yet she did not quit the church, gave birth in the church and even in the church at the time this issue were about springing up and you are now making silly noise. What was she waiting for all these while?

Rape is rape and offender must be punish no matter what but you blaring here make no sense because Busola herself fumbled for waiting in the church too long.

Pls park somewhere abeg. Pls think like human they both fumbled big time.

1 Like

Re: Biodun Fatoyinbo Will Rise Again – Fani-kayode Calls COZA Pastor ‘lover Of God’ by Abeymills(m): 7:50pm On Jul 01, 2019
God bless u afterall u make real sence imagine some very holy perfect Christians protesting against a pastor who is yet to b tried but based thier judgment on allegations which happened way back
Re: Biodun Fatoyinbo Will Rise Again – Fani-kayode Calls COZA Pastor ‘lover Of God’ by gbagyiza: 8:06pm On Jul 01, 2019
aolawale025:

The woman's story is one kind. By the time the pastor states his side of the story, perception of the lady will change

Stop defending evil, pastor job no be beans. If you can't be able to resist temptation, don't be a minister of the gospel. If to say Jesus Christ was surrounded by this magnitude of controversies during his ministry on earth, Christianity could have been defeated by now.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Air Force Jet Crash-Lands At Lagos Airport / Governor Peter Mbah Visits Tinubu, Thanks Him Over The Appointment Of Ogalla / Aisha Yesufu: I Got My NYSC Even Before Buhari Wrote His Cambridge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.