Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,565 members, 7,820,042 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:57 AM

Man Pours Water On Couple Caught Having Sex By The Roadside. Oshoala Reacts - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Pours Water On Couple Caught Having Sex By The Roadside. Oshoala Reacts (116268 Views)

Lady Pours Water On Her Boyfriend For Proposing To Her In Public (video) / Bride Pours Water On Her Fiancé As He Reads Newspaper In Cute Pre-Wedding Photos / Lady Calls Off Her Wedding As Her Fiance Pours Water On Her At An Eatery (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Pours Water On Couple Caught Having Sex By The Roadside. Oshoala Reacts by briggson07(m): 11:40pm On Jul 01, 2019
We dey count one some dey count ten thousand already

1 Share

Re: Man Pours Water On Couple Caught Having Sex By The Roadside. Oshoala Reacts by Nature8(m): 11:52pm On Jul 01, 2019
Re: Man Pours Water On Couple Caught Having Sex By The Roadside. Oshoala Reacts by walex25(m): 12:04am On Jul 02, 2019
Oga, sex in the public is an offence though misdemeanor.
They can both be charged but mostly the penalty is either community service or fine.

Tolexander:
The guy that poured water has to be sued and punished!

There is no law that states they should not have sex in the bush.

The early men and women were having sex in the bush
Re: Man Pours Water On Couple Caught Having Sex By The Roadside. Oshoala Reacts by solofresh(m): 12:04am On Jul 02, 2019
Enemy of progress or enemy of program Asisat which way?
Re: Man Pours Water On Couple Caught Having Sex By The Roadside. Oshoala Reacts by seangy4konji: 12:24am On Jul 02, 2019
Drink water and mind your business
Re: Man Pours Water On Couple Caught Having Sex By The Roadside. Oshoala Reacts by farouk2much(m): 12:49am On Jul 02, 2019
This is 2019....... Imagine what is coming in the next 20 years
Re: Man Pours Water On Couple Caught Having Sex By The Roadside. Oshoala Reacts by Rotimi47: 2:38am On Jul 02, 2019
This is wrong and immoral! Why have sex in public? They should have been fully naked since they lack respect for human value!

However, the older woman look like someone who is homeless/mentally not ok.

I may be wrong. undecided
Re: Man Pours Water On Couple Caught Having Sex By The Roadside. Oshoala Reacts by Nobody: 2:45am On Jul 02, 2019
Rollins777:
*AGREEMENT BEFORE SEX!*

Due to the current and often false allegations made by women, which include Rape, Harassment, Blackmail etc. there is now an agreement to be signed before "action".

By. *Com. Usman Abdulgafar*

*AGREEMENT BEFORE SEX*

I, ___________________, the undersigned female partner (herein referred to as the 'Screwee'), am about to enjoy sexual intercourse with _________________ (hereafter referred to as the 'Screwer'), certify the following:

1. THAT I am above the lawful age of consent.

2. THAT I am not under the influence of liquor or any narcotic.

3. THAT the afore mentioned Screwer did not use any force, threats, coercion or promises to influence me.

4. THAT I, the Screwee, am in no fear of him whatsoever.

5. THAT I do not expect or wish to marry him.

6. THAT I do not know if he is married or not and neither do I care.

7. THAT I am neither asleep nor drunk.

8. THAT I am entering this relationship with him; because I love it and want it as much as he does.

9. THAT in the event that I receive full satisfaction, which I expect, I declare in advance the capacity and willingness for further participation at regular intervals.

10. THAT I will not act as a witness against him nor will I file charges against him in the event that,
(a) I contract an STD
(b) I become pregnant
(c) I feel that he is violating any legislation - moral, legal or otherwise.

SIGNED BEFORE JUMPING INTO BED

ON THIS ___ DAY
OF _____ (MONTH)
________ (YEAR)
AT ______ (AM/PM)

-------------------------------------
(Signature of Screwer)

Guys, is this cool?�‍♂�‍♂�‍♂�‍♂

*~~Com. Usman Abdulgafar*
shocked
Re: Man Pours Water On Couple Caught Having Sex By The Roadside. Oshoala Reacts by SolarKing1: 3:32am On Jul 02, 2019
shocked
Rollins777:
*AGREEMENT BEFORE SEX!*

Due to the current and often false allegations made by women, which include Rape, Harassment, Blackmail etc. there is now an agreement to be signed before "action".

*AGREEMENT BEFORE SEX*

I, ___________________, the undersigned female partner (herein referred to as the 'Screwee'), am about to enjoy sexual intercourse with _________________ (hereafter referred to as the 'Screwer'), certify the following:

3. THAT the afore mentioned Screwer did not use any force, threats, coercion or promises to influence me.

8. THAT I am entering this relationship with him; because I love it and want it as much as he does.

9. THAT in the event that I receive full satisfaction, which I expect, I declare in advance the capacity and willingness for further participation at regular intervals.

10. THAT I will not act as a witness against him nor will I file charges against him in the event that,
(a) I contract an STD
(b) I become pregnant

ON THIS ___ DAY
OF _____ (MONTH)
________ (YEAR)
AT ______ (AM/PM)

(Signature of Screwer)

shocked
Re: Man Pours Water On Couple Caught Having Sex By The Roadside. Oshoala Reacts by lereinter(m): 5:56am On Jul 02, 2019
The lady will come out later to say it was rape
Re: Man Pours Water On Couple Caught Having Sex By The Roadside. Oshoala Reacts by lereinter(m): 5:56am On Jul 02, 2019
The lady will come out later to say it was rape....
Re: Man Pours Water On Couple Caught Having Sex By The Roadside. Oshoala Reacts by Livefreeordieha(m): 6:05am On Jul 02, 2019
popes001:
My country people ehn!!!!! They love to see where humans are maimed and killed but can’t stand two people making love. God dey.
lol.. Because double standards and sadness is personified and endemic ����

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Pours Water On Couple Caught Having Sex By The Roadside. Oshoala Reacts by Livefreeordieha(m): 6:12am On Jul 02, 2019
Fgbread:

Yo! You got a nice backside.
I see u go like yansh wey be like biceps... We are indeed complex and different people ���
Re: Man Pours Water On Couple Caught Having Sex By The Roadside. Oshoala Reacts by missCAPS: 6:25am On Jul 02, 2019
If it's not rape then someone just broke a cycle of life smiley
Re: Man Pours Water On Couple Caught Having Sex By The Roadside. Oshoala Reacts by Facidio: 6:29am On Jul 02, 2019
Some of u talking here now all had sex in the bush during ur nysc orientation o....
Re: Man Pours Water On Couple Caught Having Sex By The Roadside. Oshoala Reacts by Nobody: 8:36am On Jul 02, 2019
Rollins777:
*AGREEMENT BEFORE SEX!*

*AGREEMENT BEFORE SEX*

(a) I contract an STD
(b) I become pregnant

ON THIS ___ DAY
OF _____ (MONTH)
________ (YEAR)
AT ______ (AM/PM)

(Signature of Screwer)

Na so d tin suppose b
Re: Man Pours Water On Couple Caught Having Sex By The Roadside. Oshoala Reacts by 9ja083: 8:43am On Jul 02, 2019
Maybe the couple's homeless. So no opportunity even at night. U know as conji de do
Re: Man Pours Water On Couple Caught Having Sex By The Roadside. Oshoala Reacts by Phace(m): 9:26am On Jul 02, 2019
Tolexander:

Funny.

There is no law under which the guy who disrupted their act can be sued.
Re: Man Pours Water On Couple Caught Having Sex By The Roadside. Oshoala Reacts by nwajesus12(m): 10:52am On Jul 02, 2019
Tolexander:

corruption of public morals is an offence..section 231 of the criminal code
Re: Man Pours Water On Couple Caught Having Sex By The Roadside. Oshoala Reacts by Onlyonebuhari: 11:32am On Jul 02, 2019
Tolexander:

Africa has culture and traditions and we aren't animals.
Eranko!
Re: Man Pours Water On Couple Caught Having Sex By The Roadside. Oshoala Reacts by Ezekiel57: 12:00pm On Jul 02, 2019
Learn to make money with telegram . Upto $10 daily . Whatsapp me on 08100801157 to get started for free or join our telegram channel ..... ��Legit Online Earning Updating��
If you are looking for how to make money online, from your home, then you are in the right place. Here, you will find different methods and websites to make money online, from your home.

Join us to make real and legitimate money together digitally ���
https:///LegitEarningUpdating
Re: Man Pours Water On Couple Caught Having Sex By The Roadside. Oshoala Reacts by Nobody: 8:23pm On Jul 02, 2019
Livefreeordieha:
I see u go like yansh wey be like biceps... We are indeed complex and different people ���

Haha!
Re: Man Pours Water On Couple Caught Having Sex By The Roadside. Oshoala Reacts by voicelessmunk: 7:39pm On Jun 14, 2022

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Roman, Lagos Babe And Her Giant Boobs Break The Internet (PHOTOS) / Nigerian Girl Takes A Selfie With A Love Machine At The Background (Photos) / 8 Ways Ladies Act When They Want Guys To Toast Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.