Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,766 members, 7,824,217 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 05:14 AM

Parvo Treating Drug - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Parvo Treating Drug (1165 Views)

Please My Puppy Is Dying From Parvo Virus Help Me To Save My Puppy / BEWARE!!! This Is Parvo Season. All You Need Too Know About The Deadly Virus! / PARVO THREAD : Sharing Your STORIES (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Parvo Treating Drug by Timantech(m): 5:28pm On Jul 01, 2019
I came across a human drug that works for parvo after using it on three parvo infested dogs...... Luckily they all survive and am willing to share with others....
Re: Parvo Treating Drug by inception101(m): 10:56am On Jul 03, 2019
I’m with you!! Kindly share
Re: Parvo Treating Drug by segzypark(m): 12:34pm On Jul 03, 2019
Kindly share please
Re: Parvo Treating Drug by rumenase(m): 11:04pm On Jul 03, 2019
Timantech:
I came across a human drug that works for parvo after using it on three parvo infested dogs...... Luckily they all survive and am willing to share with others....
please tell us
Re: Parvo Treating Drug by Timantech(m): 11:14pm On Jul 03, 2019
Its a combination of drugs called defender and immune booster.. There are made from natural herbs and roots....I used it on my Lhasa and my neighbor ekuke
Re: Parvo Treating Drug by rumenase(m): 3:00am On Jul 04, 2019
Timantech:
Its a combination of drugs called defender and immune booster.. There are made from natural herbs and roots....I used it on my Lhasa and my neighbor ekuke
where did you get drugs from and can we see pictures?
Re: Parvo Treating Drug by jnostill: 11:46am On Jul 04, 2019
you started a thread that got poeple curious and uptill now u have not mentioned the drugs

1 Like

Re: Parvo Treating Drug by vinscent: 3:13pm On Jul 04, 2019
use it on Rott bb nd give us the feedback...
Re: Parvo Treating Drug by Timantech(m): 4:29pm On Jul 04, 2019
If I see a rott or bb in need of it asap
Re: Parvo Treating Drug by fowlyansh181(m): 3:41pm On Jul 05, 2019
You not serious., no mention of dog name or anything .. unfuckinfollowed.
Re: Parvo Treating Drug by Timantech(m): 7:47am On Jul 06, 2019
OK my dog name is teddy. I did made an old tread on him
Re: Parvo Treating Drug by Doglove91: 8:06am On Jul 06, 2019
: grin

1 Like

Re: Parvo Treating Drug by Timantech(m): 11:10am On Jul 06, 2019
Doglove91:

I know that herbal drug. Immune booster and defender especially. Cleanses the system and it works mighty wonders.

It's taken by humans. Ion know what the OP is talking about. That he gave it to his Lhasa and his neighbors ekuke. Used to think drugs for humans wasn't meant for dogs. But am not surprised though. That drug is powerful.

My mum has been selling those drugs but it's costly and expensive. A herbal medicine. Comes in pills. People demand for it so within weeks, she's sold cartons of it. It's also sold in retail and co.

Since the OP said that it worked wonders for his dog and his neighbors dog, you might want to try it out when there's no other hope for your dog instead of watching him die. You might just want to try it out.

Though it's not advisable to give ur dogs human drugs I say again. But in my suggestion, it's always good to give a try instead of watching ur dog take its last breath. Thank you smiley smiley

And am not a vet ohhhh.
Rite on point bro
Re: Parvo Treating Drug by Doglove91: 11:48am On Jul 06, 2019
Timantech:

Rite on point bro

Not bro. Sis grin grin
Re: Parvo Treating Drug by Timantech(m): 1:13pm On Jul 06, 2019
Doglove91:

Not bro. Sis grin grin
sorry sis
Re: Parvo Treating Drug by sanyababa(m): 9:29am On Jul 18, 2019
Doglove91:

I know that herbal drug. Immune booster and defender especially. Cleanses the system and it works mighty wonders.

It's taken by humans. Ion know what the OP is talking about. That he gave it to his Lhasa and his neighbors ekuke. Used to think drugs for humans wasn't meant for dogs. But am not surprised though. That drug is powerful.

My mum has been selling those drugs but it's costly and expensive. A herbal medicine. Comes in pills. People demand for it so within weeks, she's sold cartons of it. It's also sold in retail and co.

Since the OP said that it worked wonders for his dog and his neighbors dog, you might want to try it out when there's no other hope for your dog instead of watching him die. You might just want to try it out.

Though it's not advisable to give ur dogs human drugs I say again. But in my suggestion, it's always good to give a try instead of watching ur dog take its last breath. Thank you smiley smiley

And am not a vet ohhhh.

Are they swissgarde products?
Re: Parvo Treating Drug by Doglove91: 11:34pm On Jul 27, 2019
sanyababa:

Are they swissgarde products?

Exactly. Yes dear

(1) (Reply)

Female Lhasa Apso Available For A New Home / Female Adult German Shepherd For Sale (whatsapp 07032479720) / LadyB Frozen And Hygienically Packaged Cow Foetus Dog Food For Healthy Growth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.