Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,317 members, 7,867,856 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 05:08 AM

Stepping Down Is Not Enough, Surrender Yourself To Police Now- Lawyers To Biodun - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Stepping Down Is Not Enough, Surrender Yourself To Police Now- Lawyers To Biodun (496 Views)

Biodun Okeowo 'Omoborty' Reunites With Her Son , Ayo In Canada After 5 Years / Ebuka Uchendu Reacts To News Of Kevin Hart Stepping Down As Oscars Host / Biodun Okeowo's Outfit To Pasuma's 50th Birthday (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Stepping Down Is Not Enough, Surrender Yourself To Police Now- Lawyers To Biodun by 0gaGist: 7:33pm On Jul 01, 2019
Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo has been asked to surrender himself to police authority for investigation - Busola Dakolo, the wife of popular singer, Timi Dakolo, had accused Fatoyinbo of raping her years ago.

Fatoyinbo, however, stepped down as the senior pastor of the church after mass protest against him by Nigerians on Sunday, June 30 The embattled senior pastor of Commonwealth of Zion Assembly (COZA), Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo, has been asked by the Coalition of Public Interests Lawyers and Advocates (COPA), to surrender himself for investigation having stepped down from the pulpit.

See more; http://gistmore.com/stepping-down-is-not-enough-surrender-yourself-to-police-now-lawyers-tells-pastor-fatoyinbo

Re: Stepping Down Is Not Enough, Surrender Yourself To Police Now- Lawyers To Biodun by 0gaGist: 7:33pm On Jul 01, 2019
kiss
Re: Stepping Down Is Not Enough, Surrender Yourself To Police Now- Lawyers To Biodun by Nobody: 7:40pm On Jul 01, 2019
As in, he should walk up to a nearby police station and probably say, "greetings officers, I've come to surrender myself for investigation".. Seriously?? Please allow the Dakolo's to call the shots.. Btw who would do that??

1 Like

Re: Stepping Down Is Not Enough, Surrender Yourself To Police Now- Lawyers To Biodun by Rosay15(f): 7:43pm On Jul 01, 2019
Felixamos:
As in, he should walk up to a nearby police station and probably say, "greetings officers, I've come to surrender myself for investigation".. Seriously?? Please allow the Dakolo's to call the shots.. Btw who would do that??
... Don’t believe this cus it’s bloggers handwriting...
Re: Stepping Down Is Not Enough, Surrender Yourself To Police Now- Lawyers To Biodun by Nobody: 7:43pm On Jul 01, 2019
Rosay15:
... Don’t believe this cus it’s bloggers handwriting...
OK Ma..
Re: Stepping Down Is Not Enough, Surrender Yourself To Police Now- Lawyers To Biodun by Johnkay01: 7:47pm On Jul 01, 2019
Who and who be the lawyers?

Coalition ko, Commotion in.

Re: Stepping Down Is Not Enough, Surrender Yourself To Police Now- Lawyers To Biodun by GOFRONT(m): 7:49pm On Jul 01, 2019
cool
Re: Stepping Down Is Not Enough, Surrender Yourself To Police Now- Lawyers To Biodun by SarkinYarki: 7:53pm On Jul 01, 2019
Surrender to the police for what exactly?
Re: Stepping Down Is Not Enough, Surrender Yourself To Police Now- Lawyers To Biodun by Nobody: 8:01pm On Jul 01, 2019
Let Busola surrender herself to the nearest hospital for a rape kit to be done on her first and verify if she was truly raped 17 years ago..

I guess it will be hard for the doctors to determine because it happened 17 years ago..

So until then, no case...

Ironic, me that's quick to bash pastors is finally supporting one. I never thought I'd see the day..

Please does anyone know if there's any COZA branch in Benin.
Re: Stepping Down Is Not Enough, Surrender Yourself To Police Now- Lawyers To Biodun by Kingosytex(m): 8:16pm On Jul 01, 2019
There is a serious gang up against this pastor, this a FACT!!!
Re: Stepping Down Is Not Enough, Surrender Yourself To Police Now- Lawyers To Biodun by Abfinest007(m): 8:55pm On Jul 01, 2019
he should do like fayose abe.

(1) (Reply)

Twitter Users Dig Up What Wizkid Tweeted Beyonce In 2010, He Is Living His Dream / Would Tacha Be The Victim Of Being Evicted This Week / Here Are 5 Amazing Images Of Paga Crocodile Pond, Ghana

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.