Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,048 members, 7,818,152 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:00 AM

Federal Government Have Right To Do Anything In Your So Called Land - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Federal Government Have Right To Do Anything In Your So Called Land (2271 Views)

I Have Right To Choose My Replacement In Senate — Umahi / Herdsmen Crisis: Nigerians Have Right To Live Wherever They Choose - El-Rufai / Garba Shehu: Buhari’s Children Have Right To Use Presidential Jet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Federal Government Have Right To Do Anything In Your So Called Land by johnmartus(m): 9:43pm On Jul 01, 2019
These people are more ready to fight against any region turn down the federal government proposal Nigerians should ready to fight them too.
mrvitalis:

Even if it means displeasing all tribe to please one tribe ? U well so ?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6msiKwOjiLk
Re: Federal Government Have Right To Do Anything In Your So Called Land by BuhariAdvocate: 9:45pm On Jul 01, 2019
You have no clue about security I’m security expert and I know what I’m saying don’t judge me based on my moniker we need peace in Nigeria.
VulgarVulvas:

What has Buhari done so far? Not a Damn thing.

Not one single fulani criminal terrorist has been arrested, arraigned and convicted.

This is what any sane person will do to stem this criminal marauders and not to placate them by giving them land of their victims.
Re: Federal Government Have Right To Do Anything In Your So Called Land by VulgarVulvas: 9:48pm On Jul 01, 2019
BuhariAdvocate:
You have no clue about security I’m security expert and I know what I’m saying don’t judge me based on my moniker we need peace in Nigeria.

Gateman nah CIA now abi

Mallam

2 Likes

Re: Federal Government Have Right To Do Anything In Your So Called Land by mrvitalis(m): 9:48pm On Jul 01, 2019
johnmartus:
These people are more ready to fight against any region turn down the federal government proposal Nigerians should ready to fight them too.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6msiKwOjiLk

Lol fulani ...if they try poo fulani would be an endangered specie ......they buy gun we can produce
Re: Federal Government Have Right To Do Anything In Your So Called Land by johnmartus(m): 9:57pm On Jul 01, 2019
This is right time to fight injustice.
mrvitalis:

Lol fulani ...if they try poo fulani would be an endangered specie ......they buy gun we can produce
Re: Federal Government Have Right To Do Anything In Your So Called Land by Oshin56(m): 10:09pm On Jul 01, 2019
See this op I believed you are high with something but you can never be most high, think of it if FG want to give part of the land in all 36+FCT to pig farmers in the country what will you say.
Re: Federal Government Have Right To Do Anything In Your So Called Land by tartar9(m): 10:16pm On Jul 01, 2019
JudgeOGBUNABALI:
You will have to kill the last of us before you will have your RUGA Bullshiit (masked EMIRATE) in Igbo land.
This is different from ipob or Biafra matter. Go write it down.
You will have to be prepared to overrun the army then.Buhari can put Ruga settlements in the SE if he wishes and nothing will happen,thats the simple truth.
Re: Federal Government Have Right To Do Anything In Your So Called Land by valentineuwakwe(m): 10:16pm On Jul 01, 2019
BuhariAdvocate:
All you guys that making noise about Ruga settlement should have this at their mind that federal government have say on any land or rivers your land belong to federal government so government can do and on do.its so sad that some people trying to politicize it all because to set Yoruba people against Hausa people because of 2023 presidential election.

go and Read the constitution again...land belong to the various states governors

1 Like

Re: Federal Government Have Right To Do Anything In Your So Called Land by MOORCHMOORE(m): 10:17pm On Jul 01, 2019
VulgarVulvas:

Same Atiku that miyetti said he isn't a bonafide fulani man?

Your lizard sh!t addiction is getting out o0f hand
Honestly you are annoying me. Why replying this mumu, from his English you will know he attended community university. Foolish Advocate

1 Like

Re: Federal Government Have Right To Do Anything In Your So Called Land by OfficialAPCNig: 10:23pm On Jul 01, 2019
BuhariAdvocate:
All you guys that making noise about Ruga settlement should have this at their mind that federal government have say on any land or rivers your land belong to federal government so government can do and on do.its so sad that some people trying to politicize it all because to set Yoruba people against Hausa people because of 2023 presidential election.
Yoruba moslem, fear them more than devil.

Look at what a whole yoruba boy is saying with his mouth. Allah is truly GAY.

1 Like

Re: Federal Government Have Right To Do Anything In Your So Called Land by BuhariAdvocate: 10:44pm On Jul 01, 2019
What Allah got to do with this matter?
OfficialAPCNig:

Yoruba moslem, fear them more than devil.

Look at what a whole yoruba boy is saying with his mouth. Allah is truly GAY.
Re: Federal Government Have Right To Do Anything In Your So Called Land by BuhariAdvocate: 10:54pm On Jul 01, 2019
I can see how your English helping you so far in life many of you guys that hidden behind 10mb free data always amazing me online. Anyway I’m glad to see you’re not letting your education get in the way of your ignorance.
MOORCHMOORE:

Honestly you are annoying me. Why replying this mumu, from his English you will know he attended community university. Foolish Advocate
Re: Federal Government Have Right To Do Anything In Your So Called Land by Earthquake3: 10:58pm On Jul 01, 2019
BuhariAdvocate:

Your moniker shows that you are a fo. ol
Re: Federal Government Have Right To Do Anything In Your So Called Land by Earthquake3: 10:59pm On Jul 01, 2019
BuhariAdvocate:

Which state are you from?
Re: Federal Government Have Right To Do Anything In Your So Called Land by BuhariAdvocate: 11:20pm On Jul 01, 2019
Just like I said earlier here that you shouldn’t judge me because of my moniker. But you guys over reacted just because of my moniker I will keep say the truth though.
Earthquake3:

Your moniker shows that you are a fo. ol
Re: Federal Government Have Right To Do Anything In Your So Called Land by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 11:30pm On Jul 01, 2019
BuhariAdvocate:

Tell them
Re: Federal Government Have Right To Do Anything In Your So Called Land by ken6488(m): 11:42pm On Jul 01, 2019
tartar9:

You will have to be prepared to overrun the army then.Buhari can put Ruga settlements in the SE if he wishes and nothing will happen,thats the simple truth.
grin That's what I waiting for undecided

But you know what buhari has bring the reign of Nigeria to the end

1 Like

Re: Federal Government Have Right To Do Anything In Your So Called Land by MikeBetty(m): 12:00am On Jul 02, 2019
BuhariAdvocate:
It Seems You Dont Know Anything About Land Use Act. State Govt Can Revoke Any Land They Donated To Fg. So Go And Read.
Re: Federal Government Have Right To Do Anything In Your So Called Land by tartar9(m): 12:40am On Jul 02, 2019
ken6488:
grin That's what I waiting for undecided

But you know what buhari has bring the reign of Nigeria to the end
Alright,start explaining what you guys will do when he does it?
Re: Federal Government Have Right To Do Anything In Your So Called Land by OfficialAPCNig: 12:45am On Jul 02, 2019
BuhariAdvocate:
What Allah got to do with this matter?
You never hear? Allah is gay. Ask Helineus and Guestlander
Re: Federal Government Have Right To Do Anything In Your So Called Land by OfficialAPCNig: 12:47am On Jul 02, 2019
Earthquake3:

Which state are you from?
BuhariAdvocate is a known yoruba moslem from osogbo on Nairaland.
Re: Federal Government Have Right To Do Anything In Your So Called Land by MetaPhysical: 1:17am On Jul 02, 2019
BuhariAdvocate:

In addition to this, I heard someone say somewhere else that land belongs to states. This is not true in the sense you meant it. There is history behind this issue.

The military destroyed this country beyond repairs. I wish it was possible to remove the portraits and name of bad rulers from our history, from Aguiyi to Abdulsalam and every man in uniform that ruled us since should be purged from the wall of fame and history of Nigeria.

This country is far behind where it should have been.

There is difference between ownership of land and administration of land. The government can purchase land for its use but the government cannot own every land in a state. In 1978 administration of land, called Land Use, was taken from private owners all over the country and the authority given to FG. This abuse happened under Obasanjo. In 2009 President YarAdua reversed it but instead of returning to its previous owners he gave the administration to State Governments. There were parts of this that remained with FG, minerals and deposits and waterways were never returned to private individuals or State.

Administration of waterways is an expansion of the Land Use, it was an ambitious step to nationalize it as a resource.

So it is wrong to say FG owned all lands.
Re: Federal Government Have Right To Do Anything In Your So Called Land by Stan232: 4:03am On Jul 02, 2019
Up and ready. Chinese aza are available.contact me on watsapp 08168152166.rate is OK and money don't lost at all.
Re: Federal Government Have Right To Do Anything In Your So Called Land by rex444(m): 4:32am On Jul 02, 2019
BuhariAdvocate:
make that federal so called Govt that has not made any single contribution in my life since I was born come face to face on my father's land or mine and tell me this trash again..... amadioha machapu unu anya......go to other countries and see what the call Federal govt

(1) (2) (Reply)

Unfortunate About Ipob's support / WOW! Transformed Spera In Deo, Abakaliki, Ebonyi State, Nigeria. VIDEO / Corona : Buhari Must Send His Daughter For Testing Now!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.