Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,163 members, 7,953,620 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 08:55 PM

Corona : Buhari Must Send His Daughter For Testing Now!! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Corona : Buhari Must Send His Daughter For Testing Now!! (2333 Views)

Tinubu Must Send BATTALLIONS Of Federal Troops To Igboland, And END Sit-At-Home / Naira Marley Supports Sanwoolu, Says Lagos Is Not Opened For Testing / Mr MC Shows Support For Atiku, To Send His Flight Money To Voters In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Corona : Buhari Must Send His Daughter For Testing Now!! by GamalNasser: 12:52pm On Mar 23, 2020
I am calling on President Buhari to immediately send his self isolating daughter for COVID -19 test immediately , there is no need to use self isolation when she can be tested and result known.. Buhari emulate Atiku and test your child today
Re: Corona : Buhari Must Send His Daughter For Testing Now!! by TheTrueSeeker2: 12:58pm On Mar 23, 2020
Exactly...!!!

But if she test + in Aso Rock Villa then...

2 Likes

Re: Corona : Buhari Must Send His Daughter For Testing Now!! by Nobody: 1:00pm On Mar 23, 2020
Is it not better for Nigeria if he doesn't test her?

I hope she hugged and kissed him on arrival.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Corona : Buhari Must Send His Daughter For Testing Now!! by shugaboy6102(m): 1:03pm On Mar 23, 2020
I believe she is already positive but they are hiding it. Even the first Lady may be positive for covid19

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Corona : Buhari Must Send His Daughter For Testing Now!! by Tetrahedron(m): 1:03pm On Mar 23, 2020
Gud luck to them, this time every man on his own

4 Likes

Re: Corona : Buhari Must Send His Daughter For Testing Now!! by GamalNasser: 1:10pm On Mar 23, 2020
shugaboy6102:
I believe she is already positive but they are hiding it. Even the first Lady may be positive for covid19

My fears too
Re: Corona : Buhari Must Send His Daughter For Testing Now!! by TheTrueSeeker2: 1:16pm On Mar 23, 2020
mulante:

Atiku was man enough to declare the status of his son

Buhari should prove his so-called integrity

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Corona : Buhari Must Send His Daughter For Testing Now!! by RichBoy247: 1:20pm On Mar 23, 2020
mulante:

Please rememer that several of the people that have wished Buhari death in the pst are now buried themselves. Who God hath blessed, no idiot can curse.

3 Likes

Re: Corona : Buhari Must Send His Daughter For Testing Now!! by Miracle1991: 1:34pm On Mar 23, 2020
shugaboy6102:
I also believe you and your family is positive but you are hiding it.
Some of you think like ........
She is supposed to be isolated for 14 days before testing ,why are you rushing?
You that is asking for her to be tested, have you test yourself?
Stop wishing others bad you may be wishing same to yourself.

4 Likes

Re: Corona : Buhari Must Send His Daughter For Testing Now!! by Cmanforall: 1:41pm On Mar 23, 2020
That's not a bad idea

1 Like

Re: Corona : Buhari Must Send His Daughter For Testing Now!! by Nobody: 1:48pm On Mar 23, 2020
You people and your mindless hatred of PMB. You just use anything to attack and target him. Do you guys even know what self-isolation is? It simply means staying away from others, and thus minimizing the risk of infecting anyone, if you think you have the virus.

If you develop symptoms during isolation then appropriate treatment can be applied. Self-isolation is a form of testing in case you hateful morons don't appreciate that. You simply isolate yourself for the period within which it can be confirmed if you have it or not.

You lot are becoming really tiring with this mindless hatred that leads your actions and thinking.

3 Likes

Re: Corona : Buhari Must Send His Daughter For Testing Now!! by KwaraRat: 1:49pm On Mar 23, 2020
The God that rescued us from Abacha is working.

This same vegetable delayed shutting down international flights for selfish reasons.

It was after this his kung flu daughter got back that he acted on shutting down international flights into Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Corona : Buhari Must Send His Daughter For Testing Now!! by seunmsg(m): 1:49pm On Mar 23, 2020
GamalNasser:
I am calling on President Buhari to immediately send his self isolating daughter for COVID -19 test immediately , there is no need to use self isolation when she can be tested and result known.. Buhari emulate Atiku and test your child today

You are simply ignorant of the procedure for testing. Everybody that returned from abroad cannot be tested immediately. That is why they were all advised to self isolate for 14 days. If they notice any of the symptoms during the 14 days isolation, they are to call NCDC. Officials of NCDC will then come to evacuate the person for testing and proper quarantine. If someone on self isolation did not fall sick or notice any symptom within 14 days, the person is free and there is no need for testing or calling NCDC. I hope I’ve cured your ignorance.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Corona : Buhari Must Send His Daughter For Testing Now!! by Nobody: 1:53pm On Mar 23, 2020
Miracle1991:
I also believe you and your family is positive but you are hiding it.
Some of you think like ........
She is supposed to be isolated for 14 days before testing ,why are you rushing?
You that is asking for her to be tested, have you test yourself?
Stop wishing others bad you may be wishing same to yourself.

Thank you. People just allowing themselves to be carried along by mindless hatred and just spouting nonsense. I don't think many even know what self-isolation is intended to achieve.

2 Likes

Re: Corona : Buhari Must Send His Daughter For Testing Now!! by KwaraRat: 1:53pm On Mar 23, 2020
[s]
seunmsg:

You are simply ignorant of the procedure. Everybody that returned from abroad cannot be tested immediately. That is why they were all advised to self isolate for 14 days. If they notice any of the symptoms during the 14 days isolation, they are to call NCDC. Officials of NCDC will then come to evacuate the person for testing and proper quarantine. If someone on self isolation did not fall sick or notice any suptom with 24 days, the person is free and there is no need for testing or calling NCDC.
[/s]

Yaribanza, one can be infected and still be highly infectious without displaying symptoms.

This is why sane countries are out rightly banning flights.

Do you even know that a foriegn assasination network can easily pass the virus to her for the sole purpose of spreading it to Buhari himself.

How do you think Iran's top govt officials got the virus.

Mossad did not need to have contact directly with them but rather infected lower employees or confidants close to top Iranian officials.

Use brain for once Yaribanza

1 Like

Re: Corona : Buhari Must Send His Daughter For Testing Now!! by Nobody: 1:56pm On Mar 23, 2020
KwaraRat:
The God that rescued us from Abacha is working.

This same vegetable delayed shutting down international flights for selfish reasons.

It was after this his kung flu daughter got back that he acted on shutting down international flights into Nigeria.

You are here again. Chief hater, lunatic conspiracy theorist and most jobless member of this forum. Bruv, get a life. You are useful to no one right now.

2 Likes

Re: Corona : Buhari Must Send His Daughter For Testing Now!! by GamalNasser: 1:57pm On Mar 23, 2020
seunmsg:

You are simply ignorant of the procedure for testing. Everybody that returned from abroad cannot be tested immediately. That is why they were all advised to self isolate for 14 days. If they notice any of the symptoms during the 14 days isolation, they are to call NCDC. Officials of NCDC will then come to evacuate the person for testing and proper quarantine. If someone on self isolation did not fall sick or notice any symptom within 14 days, the person is free and there is no need for testing or calling NCDC. I hope I’ve cured your ignorance.
Are you not aware that younger people like the presidents daughter might be not show any symptoms but will instead be spreading the virus ? Are you aware that Idris Elba and his wife never showed any symptom but opted to get tested since they are responsible and they result came out positive ? If they had followed this your Daura methodology don't you think they would have spread it further

1 Like

Re: Corona : Buhari Must Send His Daughter For Testing Now!! by Nobody: 1:58pm On Mar 23, 2020
KwaraRat:
[s][/s]

Yaribanza, one can be infected and still be highly infectious without displaying symptoms.

Do you even know that a foriegn assasination network can easily pass the virus to her for the sole purpose of spreading it to Buhari himself.

Mossad did not need to have contact directly with them but rather infected lower employees or confidants close to top Iranian officials.

Here we go again. You need psychiatric help bruv. No lie.

2 Likes

Re: Corona : Buhari Must Send His Daughter For Testing Now!! by GamalNasser: 1:58pm On Mar 23, 2020
TheTrueSeeker2:

Atiku was man enough to declare the status of his son

Buhari should prove his so-called integrity

Exactly

1 Like

Re: Corona : Buhari Must Send His Daughter For Testing Now!! by BafanaBafana: 2:00pm On Mar 23, 2020
GamalNasser:

My fears wishes too
Keep at this and Buhari might outlive you
Re: Corona : Buhari Must Send His Daughter For Testing Now!! by KwaraRat: 2:01pm On Mar 23, 2020
Oshigun:

Thank you. People just allowing themselves to be carried along by mindless hatred and just spouting nonsense. I don't think many even know what self-isolation is intended to achieve.

How did self Isolation stop 30 people contracting and most definitely spreading the virus

1 Like

Re: Corona : Buhari Must Send His Daughter For Testing Now!! by KwaraRat: 2:02pm On Mar 23, 2020
[s]
Oshigun:

[/s]
Re: Corona : Buhari Must Send His Daughter For Testing Now!! by KwaraRat: 2:03pm On Mar 23, 2020
[s]
Oshigun:

You are here again. Chief hater, lunatic conspiracy theorist and most jobless member of this forum. Bruv, get a life. You are useful to no one right now.
[/s]

Kung Flu catch you there

1 Like

Re: Corona : Buhari Must Send His Daughter For Testing Now!! by KwaraRat: 2:07pm On Mar 23, 2020
Oshigun:

Kindly see this site...
http://deathdate.info/s/death

Lets see if you will survive coro

1 Like

Re: Corona : Buhari Must Send His Daughter For Testing Now!! by Nobody: 2:07pm On Mar 23, 2020
GamalNasser:

Are you not aware that younger people like the presidents daughter might be not show any symptoms but will instead be spreading the virus ? Are you aware that Idris Elba and his wife never showed any symptom but opted to get tested since they are responsible and they result came out positive ? If they had followed this your Daura methodology don't you think they would have spread it further

Please shut up. How is it practical or even possible for everyone to be going for testing willy-nilly when we are facing a virus the world is still struggling to get up to speed with?

The Presidents daughter responsibly went into isolation as soon as she could. Who will she then be infecting while isolated? You or your fellow haters talking here? If she has it and was asymptomatic then there is nothing that can be done about the period before she went into self-isolation.

Use your God-given brain and stop this idiocy. You lot are simply too hateful and emotional. This is the reason you should never lead a diverse, multi-religious and multi-cultural society.

2 Likes

Re: Corona : Buhari Must Send His Daughter For Testing Now!! by Nobody: 2:09pm On Mar 23, 2020
KwaraRat:
[s][/s]

Kung Flu catch you there

Well, at least I can recover from it. Can you ever be normal or recover from the mental illness you are clearly suffering from?
Re: Corona : Buhari Must Send His Daughter For Testing Now!! by Nobody: 2:11pm On Mar 23, 2020
KwaraRat:

Kindly see this site...
http://deathdate.info/s/death

Lets see if you will survive coro

Buddy, you need permanent self-isolation. The sort that is enforced and you will never be released from.
Re: Corona : Buhari Must Send His Daughter For Testing Now!! by KwaraRat: 2:12pm On Mar 23, 2020
Oshigun:

The Presidents daughter responsibly went into isolation as soon as she could. Who will she then be infecting while isolated? You or your fellow haters talking here? If she has it and was asymptomatic then there is nothing that can be done about the period before she went into self-isolation.

When news break of any body getting coro in Aso Rock, I will mention you

Yaribanza
Re: Corona : Buhari Must Send His Daughter For Testing Now!! by Miracle1991: 2:19pm On Mar 23, 2020
GamalNasser:

pls use your brain. That's the reason she is in self isolation. She will be tested at the expiration of the 14days.
What if she is tested negative now but later become positive at the 14 days. What will you people say.
BTW, have you tested yourself?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Corona : Buhari Must Send His Daughter For Testing Now!! by Miracle1991: 2:23pm On Mar 23, 2020
KwaraRat:

When news break of any body getting coro in Aso Rock, I will mention you

Yaribanza
anyways rats are senseless. Why am I wasting my energy on a rat.your user name is really who you are.
Re: Corona : Buhari Must Send His Daughter For Testing Now!! by KwaraRat: 2:25pm On Mar 23, 2020
Oshigun:

Buddy, you need permanent self-isolation. The sort that is enforced and you will never be released from.
Miracle1991:
anyways rats are senseless. Why am I wasting my energy on a rat.your user name is really who you are.

Re: Corona : Buhari Must Send His Daughter For Testing Now!! by seunmsg(m): 2:57pm On Mar 23, 2020
KwaraRat:
[s][/s]

Can you mention one country that is testing people who are not showing symptoms and have not had direct contact with someone who tested positive?

Countries all over the world are struggling to test people who have shown symptoms and you want us to start testing people who haven’t shown symptoms. Testing can only be extended to people who have had a direct contact with someone that tested positive even though they have not shown any symptoms.

Yes, we have people who are asymptomatic but there is really no evidence as at today that they are spreading the virus.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Identity Of Man In Viral Confrontation Video: Mods Take Note / Nigerian Officials Signing Loan Documents Written In Chinese Language, Lawmaker / South Africa Medupi Power Station Generate More Megawatts Than Nigeria Capacity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.