Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,774 members, 7,810,009 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:41 PM

. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / . (1351 Views)

Man Leaks Nude Photos Of His Ex-Girlfriend On Twitter For Infecting Him With HIV / Man Shares After Sex Photo With Girlfriend On Facebook.see Reactions(pics / Kenyan Man Shares After Sex Photos With Girlfriend On Facebook, See Reactions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by 1stbest(m): 12:59am On Jul 02, 2019
Deleted.
Re: . by 1stbest(m): 7:43am On Jul 02, 2019
I am unable to upload pictures.

:screen shots coming soon:
Re: . by 1stbest(m): 7:39am On Jul 03, 2019
i

Re: . by 1stbest(m): 7:42am On Jul 03, 2019
i

Re: . by aristocratic5(m): 8:04am On Jul 03, 2019
Hmmmmmmmmm
Na wa oo
Re: . by J4JUVENTUS(m): 8:17am On Jul 03, 2019
They aren't loyal bro.. If she is with you,she is yours,and as soon as she steps out,my brother comot mind ,except you wanna die of high bp.

1 Like

Re: . by Webtoolsoffers: 8:19am On Jul 03, 2019
Anyone know that any other site where I can use Nokeys coupon codes 2019 I'm using this past two years and I save a good amount of money because it provide huge discount. So please if anybody know any site which providing more discount comment below. Thanks and Regards
Re: . by mezarddinny: 9:05am On Jul 03, 2019
you are using facebook free mode and your concern is about your cheating girlfriend and not your finance, you better go and hustle more

look at the way she types sef, how do you even put up with such crap?

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 9:22am On Jul 03, 2019
grin grin
mezarddinny:
you are using facebook free mode and your concern is about your cheating girlfriend and not your finance, you better go and hustle more

Re: . by 1stbest(m): 2:10pm On Jul 03, 2019
mezarddinny:

lol � I'm not the one bro, read the topic again.

(1) (Reply)

Between Bbnaija Winner Mercy & Ex-beauty Queen Iheoma, Who Is More Famous Now ) / He's No Longer Interested In Teaching My Roommate. / Meeting Place: Meet Cute Young Man And Ladies Here..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.