Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,073 members, 7,818,206 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:18 AM

He's No Longer Interested In Teaching My Roommate. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He's No Longer Interested In Teaching My Roommate. (1353 Views)

My Roommate Is Sexually Abusing A 14 Year Old Girl. / Look At What They are Teaching My Younger Brother [Picture] / What Are The Signs A Boyfriend Shows If He Is No Longer Interested? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

He's No Longer Interested In Teaching My Roommate. by yazga: 8:32am On Oct 29, 2019
Pastor Mrs Ola
@Deola_Adereti
In Uni, my B.F called one day to tell me he's no longer interested in teaching my roommate. She troubled him for sex every time, he's tired, he wanted to quit. So, I made him a deal. Let's pretended we'd broken up, and get to Bleep her pussy well and hard till it sagged.
·
That one didn't buy the idea at first. He felt it was cruel and really unfair to me. But I told him to leave that aside, I was not complaining. If I could asked you to start helping her with her academics and what she felt I deserved was fucking my man, then let her pussy bleed.

The next day or two days after or so. I came into the hostel crying. Told her about how Dapo told me he's no more interested in me for no reason. And she came up with all this "Shebi I told you that guy is a dog" yen yen yen. "It's you that's relying on a guy. These guys are the same. And you see that Dapo of a guy, I never trusted him from the start and I always said this. But you always defend him. Now see! I know he's brilliant, fine, and all, but I've always been telling you he can't be trusted." Sure she did. But I didn't get why she always picked on the guy. If I said Dapo had not called me today, she would go "Hmmmn, I really don't trust that guy", with no reasonable reason. So you expected me to leave my guy because he didn't call me in just a day? But it was all clear now. Her agenda was clear and I could see it

For a whole week, I didn't go for lectures. I wanted the whole breakup thing to look so real. I asked Dapo not to visit or call me too. If I wanted to hear from him, I would call.

I cried most of the time, refusing to eat. And most of these days,she would go on a long sermon

telling me about how ten thousand guys would pass across my tomb if I died because of a man.

If I asked her to at least speak to Dapo on my behalf or followed me to go and beg him, she would go "No be me and u! That guy humiliated u, and begging him is what you could think of?" She talked me through everything, like a real friend. Sometimes I would look at her and think to myself "Women! Look at how she makes this thing look like she really feels sorry for me." And I would shake my head at the thought. She even told me she was not going to go to. Dapo's place again, if he refused to make up.

Fast forward to a week later, we were coming from a lecture and heading to our hostel when she told me she needed to go visit a friend. I knew she was lying because we just got to a route that led to Dapo's place. But I let her go. I called Dapo sooner after and told him "you may have a pussy to Bleep in some minutes time". That one was like "Ola, are you sure you're okay with this?". Ogbeni, leave story, Bleep this girl, make she no get leg come home. Lol. I guess right, it was Dapo's place she headed to. And that one kukuma like pussy before; he bleeped her like mad dog and made sure I didn't miss out on the drama with the recording of it he made.

In the video recording she had come in that day to tell him I told her we'd broken up and she had come to ask why. Dapo had gone on a long narrative of how I nagged at every petty thing, and how he had warned me to change and how I didn't. And all my friend could say was "Well, Ola can be like that a lot. If not that I am a patient person, she would have frustrated the hell out of my life".

She went on to tell him how I usually leave all the house chores for her, how I once stole her school fees and was caught, how I often kept malice with her whenever we fought .She would say all these, and add "It's not as if I'm spoiling her o,but those attitudes can be annoying"

After the talk, my man complimented her gown and she was blushing all over, drawing her hair backward every second and drawing her chest outward to reveal her breast, smiling like sheep. Then Dapo asked if she didn't mind if he touched her necklace, and she said no, she didn't. He touched the neck lace and started complimenting it, and she kept on saying thank you. They were both on the bed as he didn't have a chair in his room aside the long stool he used to read.

Then she said she was leaving, and Dapo rose to give her a goodbye hug.
From there they started kissing, and she was the one even putting off her gown and bra herself when Dapo unzipped it from the back. She drew out her hands one after the other from the gown as they kissed.

And in a moment, Dapo was sucking her breasts already, while she drew her head backward in ecstasy. Then they fell on the bed, and Dapo removed the gown completely slowly. The pant she wore did not take Dapo 5 secs to remove, and he spread her legs wide open in most amazing way. He then tugged his head in between her pussy lips. The pussy was meaty already so it was easy to draw apart with fingers. Dapo's tongue worked on the pussy lips as she moaned in ecstasy holding her breasts. She would remove one hand every now and then from her breasts and use it to hold the bed-spread tightly in deep emotion, shouting "O my God!!" to every tingle the tongue made on her pussy.

After a while, Dapo undressed too. He then gave her his dick to suck while he sucked her pussy. They did that for like 5 mins before my man began to give her the actual jerking. Fucking her like some kind of Ashawo he picked up on the way. It was hot. She squirted out cum three times. She kept on saying "thank you", after each round. And when the sex was going on, it's either she said "Yes! O! God!, or "Don't stop pls".

I made the best of my time watching the video with my man by also fucking im. And after the Bleep, we would make jokes over my friend's sex ring tone. There was a time I was with my friend in the room, and she asked me if I had finally moved on with Dapo. I asked why she asked and she said she just wanted to know. So I said yes. Then I asked, "What of you? Who are you dating?".

She looked at me to read if I knew about her and Dapo, but she saw it's not that I knew, so she replied with "Ama single lady, dear", and she turned it into a song as she walked towards the bathroom to bathe. I think it's Beyonce's song. When she came out of the bathroom, I asked about the guy she was dating before, Akin, and she told me Akin was too boring for her liking. "More so, he's too short gawd! I can't cope" When I told her Akin still asked after her from me, she just waved it over like he meant nothing

She was applying lotion on her body now, and I couldn't stop thinking about the video Dapo sent me a day before, where he was fisting her. It was weird! I couldn't imagine someone jerking my pussy with a whole fist. I concentrate my eyes on her pussy to see those pussy lips for real. They were looking like some kind of tattered pieces of meat. Dropping anyhow.Her clit was so big and it was not surprising her pussy could take a whole fist.The last time video was the 7th sex video I had of her. She enjoyed my man's dick now and that exactly what I wanted

Her phone rang just when she wanted to wear her pant. It was near me. She was charging it. It was "Tolu Pre-degree" that was calling. So I offered to help her picked it, and she rushed towards me like a mad woman and snatched the phone from my hand. It then occurred to me it was Dapo. It was Dapo she stored with "Tolu Pre-degree". Lol, how funny could this lady be! To everything Dapo was saying on phone, she was busy answering with "yah", "alright", "okay", or "no problem", and I would just laugh. Go and Bleep again, girl, it's your pussy!

Fast forward to the eve of my birthday. I asked her to follow me to where I was to buy my birthday cake, she told me she was not feeling fine. But I knew she had other plan. So I went all alone. Dapo called me later to tell me she's coming to her place again. What should he do because he's tired already. He'd had enough of the pussy. So I told him to Bleep her for the next time then. But he should pls make it count, and he assured me he would.

My birthday started the next day like never before. It was the day I had planned to treat her Bleep up. I made it look memorable by throwing it big. Lots of games and a whole lots of drinks and food to eat. All my friends were there. My roommate was there too. She was even on my outfit. She borrowed it from me that morning.

Then the big time came, it was time for the celebrant to dance with her man. I saw the surprise on my friend's face when the MC said "the celebrant and her man are next on the line to dance now" She was probably thinking "which man?", but God shut her mouth up. My handsome fine bobo, Dapo, came out of the crowd and hugged me like he had never done before. He gave me a long deep kiss that got everyone saying "awwwww!! This is so sweet". Everyone was clapping to jeer us on now. It was the best moment of my life. I could see my friend's legs shaking. It was clear to her now she just got played. She stood for like 5 mins motionless while Dapo and I dance to the song of Ayefele the DJ was playing. She left the party in shame. I didn't even know when she did.

She packed her clothes and all the second day without speaking a word to me, and left the room for me. We never talked about anything since then. Or perhaps it's because our ways never crossed again.She must have forgotten all that by now, but I doubt her pussy would.

Disclaimer:

I wrote this story a long time before. I had posted it here before. Just felt like bringing it here again for others. If had read it before. Just Share it for other that have not read it before.

1 Like

Re: He's No Longer Interested In Teaching My Roommate. by Sonfethopia: 9:14am On Oct 29, 2019
Lol, if dapo does not marry you then you are the biggest loser o.

2 Likes

Re: He's No Longer Interested In Teaching My Roommate. by Hamachi(f): 9:16am On Oct 29, 2019
Shut up!!!!!!!!!
Sonfethopia:
Re: He's No Longer Interested In Teaching My Roommate. by Sonfethopia: 9:18am On Oct 29, 2019
Hamachi:
Shut up!!!!!!!!!

Ok
Re: He's No Longer Interested In Teaching My Roommate. by devilmaycry: 9:30am On Oct 29, 2019
Sonfethopia:
Swears...
Re: He's No Longer Interested In Teaching My Roommate. by yazga: 10:54am On Oct 29, 2019
How?
Sonfethopia:
Re: He's No Longer Interested In Teaching My Roommate. by youngsahito(m): 11:05am On Oct 29, 2019
yazga:
Pastor Mrs Ola
@Deola_Adereti
In Uni, my B.F called one day to tell me he's no longer interested in teaching my roommate. She troubled him for sex every time, he's tired, he wanted to quit. So, I made him a deal. Let's pretended we'd broken up, and get to Bleep her pussy well and hard till it sagged.
·
That one didn't buy the idea at first. He felt it was cruel and really unfair to me. But I told him to leave that aside, I was not complaining. If I could asked you to start helping her with her academics and what she felt I deserved was fucking my man, then let her pussy bleed.

The next day or two days after or so. I came into the hostel crying. Told her about how Dapo told me he's no more interested in me for no reason. And she came up with all this "Shebi I told you that guy is a dog" yen yen yen. "It's you that's relying on a guy. These guys are the same. And you see that Dapo of a guy, I never trusted him from the start and I always said this. But you always defend him. Now see! I know he's brilliant, fine, and all, but I've always been telling you he can't be trusted." Sure she did. But I didn't get why she always picked on the guy. If I said Dapo had not called me today, she would go "Hmmmn, I really don't trust that guy", with no reasonable reason. So you expected me to leave my guy because he didn't call me in just a day? But it was all clear now. Her agenda was clear and I could see it

For a whole week, I didn't go for lectures. I wanted the whole breakup thing to look so real. I asked Dapo not to visit or call me too. If I wanted to hear from him, I would call.

I cried most of the time, refusing to eat. And most of these days,she would go on a long sermon

telling me about how ten thousand guys would pass across my tomb if I died because of a man.

If I asked her to at least speak to Dapo on my behalf or followed me to go and beg him, she would go "No be me and u! That guy humiliated u, and begging him is what you could think of?" She talked me through everything, like a real friend. Sometimes I would look at her and think to myself "Women! Look at how she makes this thing look like she really feels sorry for me." And I would shake my head at the thought. She even told me she was not going to go to. Dapo's place again, if he refused to make up.

Fast forward to a week later, we were coming from a lecture and heading to our hostel when she told me she needed to go visit a friend. I knew she was lying because we just got to a route that led to Dapo's place. But I let her go. I called Dapo sooner after and told him "you may have a pussy to Bleep in some minutes time". That one was like "Ola, are you sure you're okay with this?". Ogbeni, leave story, Bleep this girl, make she no get leg come home. Lol. I guess right, it was Dapo's place she headed to. And that one kukuma like pussy before; he bleeped her like mad dog and made sure I didn't miss out on the drama with the recording of it he made.

In the video recording she had come in that day to tell him I told her we'd broken up and she had come to ask why. Dapo had gone on a long narrative of how I nagged at every petty thing, and how he had warned me to change and how I didn't. And all my friend could say was "Well, Ola can be like that a lot. If not that I am a patient person, she would have frustrated the hell out of my life".

She went on to tell him how I usually leave all the house chores for her, how I once stole her school fees and was caught, how I often kept malice with her whenever we fought .She would say all these, and add "It's not as if I'm spoiling her o,but those attitudes can be annoying"

After the talk, my man complimented her gown and she was blushing all over, drawing her hair backward every second and drawing her chest outward to reveal her breast, smiling like sheep. Then Dapo asked if she didn't mind if he touched her necklace, and she said no, she didn't. He touched the neck lace and started complimenting it, and she kept on saying thank you. They were both on the bed as he didn't have a chair in his room aside the long stool he used to read.

Then she said she was leaving, and Dapo rose to give her a goodbye hug.
From there they started kissing, and she was the one even putting off her gown and bra herself when Dapo unzipped it from the back. She drew out her hands one after the other from the gown as they kissed.

And in a moment, Dapo was sucking her breasts already, while she drew her head backward in ecstasy. Then they fell on the bed, and Dapo removed the gown completely slowly. The pant she wore did not take Dapo 5 secs to remove, and he spread her legs wide open in most amazing way. He then tugged his head in between her pussy lips. The pussy was meaty already so it was easy to draw apart with fingers. Dapo's tongue worked on the pussy lips as she moaned in ecstasy holding her breasts. She would remove one hand every now and then from her breasts and use it to hold the bed-spread tightly in deep emotion, shouting "O my God!!" to every tingle the tongue made on her pussy.

After a while, Dapo undressed too. He then gave her his dick to suck while he sucked her pussy. They did that for like 5 mins before my man began to give her the actual jerking. Fucking her like some kind of Ashawo he picked up on the way. It was hot. She squirted out cum three times. She kept on saying "thank you", after each round. And when the sex was going on, it's either she said "Yes! O! God!, or "Don't stop pls".

I made the best of my time watching the video with my man by also fucking im. And after the Bleep, we would make jokes over my friend's sex ring tone. There was a time I was with my friend in the room, and she asked me if I had finally moved on with Dapo. I asked why she asked and she said she just wanted to know. So I said yes. Then I asked, "What of you? Who are you dating?".

She looked at me to read if I knew about her and Dapo, but she saw it's not that I knew, so she replied with "Ama single lady, dear", and she turned it into a song as she walked towards the bathroom to bathe. I think it's Beyonce's song. When she came out of the bathroom, I asked about the guy she was dating before, Akin, and she told me Akin was too boring for her liking. "More so, he's too short gawd! I can't cope" When I told her Akin still asked after her from me, she just waved it over like he meant nothing

She was applying lotion on her body now, and I couldn't stop thinking about the video Dapo sent me a day before, where he was fisting her. It was weird! I couldn't imagine someone jerking my pussy with a whole fist. I concentrate my eyes on her pussy to see those pussy lips for real. They were looking like some kind of tattered pieces of meat. Dropping anyhow.Her clit was so big and it was not surprising her pussy could take a whole fist.The last time video was the 7th sex video I had of her. She enjoyed my man's dick now and that exactly what I wanted

Her phone rang just when she wanted to wear her pant. It was near me. She was charging it. It was "Tolu Pre-degree" that was calling. So I offered to help her picked it, and she rushed towards me like a mad woman and snatched the phone from my hand. It then occurred to me it was Dapo. It was Dapo she stored with "Tolu Pre-degree". Lol, how funny could this lady be! To everything Dapo was saying on phone, she was busy answering with "yah", "alright", "okay", or "no problem", and I would just laugh. Go and Bleep again, girl, it's your pussy!

Fast forward to the eve of my birthday. I asked her to follow me to where I was to buy my birthday cake, she told me she was not feeling fine. But I knew she had other plan. So I went all alone. Dapo called me later to tell me she's coming to her place again. What should he do because he's tired already. He'd had enough of the pussy. So I told him to Bleep her for the next time then. But he should pls make it count, and he assured me he would.

My birthday started the next day like never before. It was the day I had planned to treat her Bleep up. I made it look memorable by throwing it big. Lots of games and a whole lots of drinks and food to eat. All my friends were there. My roommate was there too. She was even on my outfit. She borrowed it from me that morning.

Then the big time came, it was time for the celebrant to dance with her man. I saw the surprise on my friend's face when the MC said "the celebrant and her man are next on the line to dance now" She was probably thinking "which man?", but God shut her mouth up. My handsome fine bobo, Dapo, came out of the crowd and hugged me like he had never done before. He gave me a long deep kiss that got everyone saying "awwwww!! This is so sweet". Everyone was clapping to jeer us on now. It was the best moment of my life. I could see my friend's legs shaking. It was clear to her now she just got played. She stood for like 5 mins motionless while Dapo and I dance to the song of Ayefele the DJ was playing. She left the party in shame. I didn't even know when she did.

She packed her clothes and all the second day without speaking a word to me, and left the room for me. We never talked about anything since then. Or perhaps it's because our ways never crossed again.She must have forgotten all that by now, but I doubt her pussy would.

Disclaimer:

I wrote this story a long time before. I had posted it here before. Just felt like bringing it here again for others. If had read it before. Just Share it for other that have not read it before.
I would like to meet that your friend...she is a cheerful giver

2 Likes

Re: He's No Longer Interested In Teaching My Roommate. by yazga: 3:29pm On Nov 01, 2019
angry
youngsahito:
I would like to meet that your friend...she is a cheerful giver

(1) (Reply)

Do You Believe In Luck? Destiny? Why? / Why Do Igbos Love Insulting Their Parents In Movies / ...Re

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 103
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.