Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,542 members, 7,823,375 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:16 AM

Please How Do I Last Long And Increase My Penis Size - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please How Do I Last Long And Increase My Penis Size (1827 Views)

Please How Can I Last Long In Bed / SEX: This Is Why I Last Hours In Bed Without Drugs. This Will Change Your Life / Pls How Can I Last Long (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please How Do I Last Long And Increase My Penis Size by Douglascosta: 2:54am On Jul 02, 2019
Hello guys. Pls i s there anything I can eat to increase my penis size and last long. My girlfriend is endowed with back side and there are some positions I really wish to do but she tells me it can't work and I feel so sad. cry. Pls if there's any food one can eat to have a bigger penis. My dick is 5 inches
Re: Please How Do I Last Long And Increase My Penis Size by meobizy(f): 3:16am On Jul 02, 2019
If I type them you won’t believe.
Re: Please How Do I Last Long And Increase My Penis Size by mekuso89(m): 3:35am On Jul 02, 2019
U need jesus

1 Like

Re: Please How Do I Last Long And Increase My Penis Size by fox26: 3:43am On Jul 02, 2019
Eat a cat's ears, boil them and eat make sure you leave the cat alive. You will grow a big manhood and balls as well. The risk is that you will need to sleep with 2 or more women because one lady will not satisfy you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please How Do I Last Long And Increase My Penis Size by bigl: 6:13am On Jul 02, 2019
Douglascosta:
Hello guys. Pls i s there anything I can eat to increase my penis size and last long. My girlfriend is endowed with back side and there are some positions I really wish to do but she tells me it can't work and I feel so sad. cry. Pls if there's any food one can eat to have a bigger penis. My dick is 5 inches

My dear broda in the lorrrrrr, don't allow anyone drive u into thinking your super weapon isn't adequate.

5 inches it ok. If she is not satisfied then its something else: either she's saying it to make u feel bad or she's a nymph or something else...

Just stay as u are... best u can do is use multivitamins that contains Ginseng ... rest well and you are fine

3 Likes

Re: Please How Do I Last Long And Increase My Penis Size by ericbertrand(m): 8:00am On Jul 02, 2019
Douglascosta:
In my honest opinion, you should be more concerned with holding down a starting position under Maurizio Sarri this season, the competition at Juve will be so intense . Good luck hombré.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please How Do I Last Long And Increase My Penis Size by issylarry(m): 8:30am On Jul 02, 2019
Douglascosta:
Learn to mk gud use of wat u have

1 Like

Re: Please How Do I Last Long And Increase My Penis Size by Mujinho4b(m): 9:04am On Jul 02, 2019
Bro, there are options like penis pumps, girth exercise, or surgery.. But pls knw dat pills won't help or ointments... If she's not satisfied, leave her cos u would always b depressed... And abt lasting long, change your diet to fruits nd solid food nd do more exercise.. You av to increase ur pre-intimacy too.. No kee urself o.. Knw dat dia is a virgina dat ur dick would b ok for.. Not all girls likes big dick but they are always excited to see one grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please How Do I Last Long And Increase My Penis Size by Sukakma(m): 9:15am On Jul 02, 2019
ericbertrand:

In my honest opinion, you should be more concerned with holding down a starting position under Maurizio Sarri this season, the competition at Juve will be so intense . Good luck hombré.
Hahaha..savage

1 Like

Re: Please How Do I Last Long And Increase My Penis Size by Nobody: 10:48am On Jul 02, 2019
And I thought my 7.5' is too small
Re: Please How Do I Last Long And Increase My Penis Size by WalkerMichael(m): 11:04am On Jul 02, 2019
Mujinho4b:
Bro, there are options like penis pumps, girth exercise, or surgery.. But pls knw dat pills won't help or ointments... If she's not satisfied, leave her cos u would always b depressed... And abt lasting long, change your diet to fruits nd solid food nd do more exercise.. You av to increase ur pre-intimacy too.. No kee urself o.. Knw dat dia is a virgina dat ur dick would b ok for.. Not all girls likes big dick but they are always excited to see one grin

Hahahahaha. Last line got me grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Please How Do I Last Long And Increase My Penis Size by J4JUVENTUS(m): 11:58am On Jul 02, 2019
My guy leave ur d*ck as e dey,find vj wen b ur size... Every leg get size of shoe..
But 5" hmm...not to worry .. Learn to last long and be good with fingers,tongue too, just to compliment.. If she is not ur wife,dont use tongue o... Another point..Leave big ass for big d*ck and look for portage ass .. Don't use drugs plz...i repeat,dont even try using drugs...

2 Likes

Re: Please How Do I Last Long And Increase My Penis Size by techdeft: 9:05am On Jul 26, 2019
if you want ti increase the size of your joystick, without the risk of skin cancer or any other side effect, use Turbo Max blue. Expensive but effective. you can order online, they offer payment on delivery.
https://turbomaxsize.com.ng/turbomaxblue1/index.html

(1) (Reply)

Ladies Celebrate 5 Years (no Sex)... See Hilarious Comments. / How Does 3Some Feel Like? / Am I Safe? Advice Needed Asap

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.