Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,334 members, 7,836,401 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:13 AM

Jaywon: ‘Big Brother Is A Scam, He Selects People He Can Make Money From' - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Jaywon: ‘Big Brother Is A Scam, He Selects People He Can Make Money From' (40459 Views)

Bbnaija: Pere Sacks White Money From The Kitchen (pictures) / Video: Bbnaija Ozo Disappoints Nengi As He Selects Doracthy As Deputy HOH / #BBNaija: Cee-C "I Can Make N45 Million In One Week!" Nigerians React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jaywon: ‘Big Brother Is A Scam, He Selects People He Can Make Money From' by Revolva(m): 8:38am On Jul 02, 2019
Off course they now look at the people status before being selected so that at the end they can give dem endorsement

And make money from dem

That just the big secret if big brother so if you are more Influential and have followers on social media it's a big plus when you apply for the Bbn ok
Re: Jaywon: ‘Big Brother Is A Scam, He Selects People He Can Make Money From' by Sainthommes(m): 8:38am On Jul 02, 2019
Who no sabi that one before? And even it is boring! I wonder how people watching it finds it appealing with all the nonsense. I can't even imagine me sitting in front of the TV watching someone trying not to pretend, or pretending to be someone they are not. I wish they can bring Gulder Ultimate search really!

2 Likes

Re: Jaywon: ‘Big Brother Is A Scam, He Selects People He Can Make Money From' by HeyCorleone(m): 8:39am On Jul 02, 2019
meobizy:
So Jaywon who has no 2019 hits is now the voice of the people?
I should listen to someone whose career is hanging on a thread to give advice I can thrive off?
Lol.

I like how, in Nigeria, we focus on the messenger and ignore the message.

Yet we wonder why we don't progress.

Funny thing is he's not dishing out an advice. He's only stating his opinion.

3 Likes

Re: Jaywon: ‘Big Brother Is A Scam, He Selects People He Can Make Money From' by almayda: 8:40am On Jul 02, 2019
When you delve into this type of enterprise,chose people that will not make money for you ko.

1 Like

Re: Jaywon: ‘Big Brother Is A Scam, He Selects People He Can Make Money From' by babyfaceafrica: 8:40am On Jul 02, 2019
meobizy:
I should listen to someone whose career is hanging on a thread to give advice I can thrive off?
Lol.
but you will listen to davido advise(with 2 baby mamas),Linda advise(has a child without. known father).. continue!

1 Like

Re: Jaywon: ‘Big Brother Is A Scam, He Selects People He Can Make Money From' by Skye231(m): 8:40am On Jul 02, 2019
All these housemates claiming diaspora, I don't think they showed up for the auditioning

3 Likes

Re: Jaywon: ‘Big Brother Is A Scam, He Selects People He Can Make Money From' by dalass(f): 8:42am On Jul 02, 2019
As if BBN show is free...is he also not singing to make money grin
Re: Jaywon: ‘Big Brother Is A Scam, He Selects People He Can Make Money From' by thunderbabs: 8:43am On Jul 02, 2019
Big brother will soon go to oblivion.. Just dey watch
Just like gulder ultimate search
Who wants to be a millionaire
Project fame etc

1 Like

Re: Jaywon: ‘Big Brother Is A Scam, He Selects People He Can Make Money From' by jaxxy(m): 8:45am On Jul 02, 2019
Big brother isn’t about poor people alone na. It shud be a mixture of different people and personalities that’s what makes it fun to see the blend of the rich, poor and middle class and all that stuff on a level playing ground. That’s a good representation and the fact ur rich doesn’t mean u winning it comes down to ur realness and personality.

Let’s enjoy the show and stop this poverty alleviation mentality abeg. Even dangote still Dey find money. Lol

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Jaywon: ‘Big Brother Is A Scam, He Selects People He Can Make Money From' by greatme2good(f): 8:47am On Jul 02, 2019
meobizy:
Lol.
So hanging career equals senselessness now abi?

1 Like

Re: Jaywon: ‘Big Brother Is A Scam, He Selects People He Can Make Money From' by agro100(m): 8:47am On Jul 02, 2019
Ok
Re: Jaywon: ‘Big Brother Is A Scam, He Selects People He Can Make Money From' by skyfather09(m): 8:53am On Jul 02, 2019
baba we know this tey tey, everything for naija na scam so..
Re: Jaywon: ‘Big Brother Is A Scam, He Selects People He Can Make Money From' by NextBuhari: 9:01am On Jul 02, 2019
I like this year's Big Brother. The housemates are sophisticated with American accents. Having discussions/conversations the kpako people cannot relate with. This kpako people that always make the social media almost chaotic over this reality show can now give us some peace. Many kpako people usually in the majority cannot see their type in the house. The consequence for big brother organisers is that they will not make the kind of money they're expecting this year.

1 Like

Re: Jaywon: ‘Big Brother Is A Scam, He Selects People He Can Make Money From' by ThothHermes: 9:02am On Jul 02, 2019
Kingosytex:
Anybody that participates in BBN is automatically a celebrity. What makes them celebrities is what am still unable to figure out

The amount of energy and time invested by the youths into following up the BBN stuff is crazy, if only the youths could channel that zeal into something productive, the country will be better in no distant time
A celebrity is a famous person. You don't have to do anything reasonable. Just achieve fame/infamy.

Bobrisky,Cossy Orjiakor etc.
Wetin dem don do grin

2 Likes

Re: Jaywon: ‘Big Brother Is A Scam, He Selects People He Can Make Money From' by femmy2010(m): 9:05am On Jul 02, 2019
So he should select who would make him loose money ?
Thought the whole idea was for profit to be made .
Re: Jaywon: ‘Big Brother Is A Scam, He Selects People He Can Make Money From' by Nobody: 9:05am On Jul 02, 2019
Chanchit:
I thought jaywon made the statement on social media. Whatsapp status is for close friends, na so this bloggers go cause trouble for people. Jaywon won't be expecting big brother to call him to come perform at their show anyway, so they should both be cool.
That is not WhatsApp status.

it's called instagram story.
Re: Jaywon: ‘Big Brother Is A Scam, He Selects People He Can Make Money From' by NextBuhari: 9:05am On Jul 02, 2019
nairalee:
This is business

Everyone goes into business with prospect of profit
The vast majority of the kpakos will feel alienated by the calibre of housemates thereby abstain from voting. The profit motive of the organisers will be defeated. The good thing however is that the social media space won't be as chaotic and noisy as it used to be.
Re: Jaywon: ‘Big Brother Is A Scam, He Selects People He Can Make Money From' by nototribalist: 9:06am On Jul 02, 2019
Jaywon is still trying to be relevant
Re: Jaywon: ‘Big Brother Is A Scam, He Selects People He Can Make Money From' by Hope1717(f): 9:08am On Jul 02, 2019
Very correct. I know someone who went for audition last year. He saw everything. Its a scam
Re: Jaywon: ‘Big Brother Is A Scam, He Selects People He Can Make Money From' by Nobody: 9:11am On Jul 02, 2019
meobizy:
Lol.

Typical nigerian
Re: Jaywon: ‘Big Brother Is A Scam, He Selects People He Can Make Money From' by RTSC: 9:17am On Jul 02, 2019
There is nothing Nigerian about that show.

Foreign accent everywhere.

2 Likes

Re: Jaywon: ‘Big Brother Is A Scam, He Selects People He Can Make Money From' by onwuakpachris(m): 9:18am On Jul 02, 2019
Kingosytex:
Anybody that participates in BBN is automatically a celebrity. What makes them celebrities is what am still unable to figure out

The amount of energy and time invested by the youths into following up the BBN stuff is crazy, if only the youths could channel that zeal into something productive, the country will be better in no distant time
u that have channeled all your energy into productivity...what difference has it made in d country?...I just don't understand Africans I swear...everyone's got a favorite t.v programme they relax with...mine's Aljazeera news nd football..I don't joke with those two...so what's my problem if someone else decides 2 relax by watching bbn?...Africans eh we still have a very long way to go...
Re: Jaywon: ‘Big Brother Is A Scam, He Selects People He Can Make Money From' by koyyess: 9:19am On Jul 02, 2019
He is right. But he has to know its all business with the intention of focusing on the right target audience.

Big brother wants people in the house who have some level of fame or are well connected to have influential people/fans that can always tune in, watch the show and vote massively. Voting itself enriches big brother in millions/billions.

I myself will not dare watch some bunch of agberos display their tout/animal like behavior on international TV. Those are not the kind of people we want representing Nigeria. The bad reputation this country has is already pathetic enough.

So leave big brother...just watch and be entertained.

1 Like

Re: Jaywon: ‘Big Brother Is A Scam, He Selects People He Can Make Money From' by Angelfrost(m): 9:20am On Jul 02, 2019
Yeah, it's a scam... Just like what you claim to be music business. undecided

Kettle calling pot black... Toilet roll calling tooth brush filthy.
Re: Jaywon: ‘Big Brother Is A Scam, He Selects People He Can Make Money From' by Chanchit: 9:22am On Jul 02, 2019
FCBboy:
That is not WhatsApp status.

it's called instagram story.

My bad. I've never used that insta story. Make I edit wetin I talk before dem come enter me.
Re: Jaywon: ‘Big Brother Is A Scam, He Selects People He Can Make Money From' by pauloskie38(m): 9:30am On Jul 02, 2019
hello here, I make money (3k) per day on JUMIA, it's really fun it's their anniversary, I want u to be part of it
I will teach you for free.  this is not a get rich quick schemes . But you should be able to master up within a week.
Watsapp no 07016816226 this is for serious person only Pls.
Re: Jaywon: ‘Big Brother Is A Scam, He Selects People He Can Make Money From' by Nobody: 9:30am On Jul 02, 2019
Chanchit:

My bad. I've never used that insta story. Make I edit wetin I talk before dem come enter me.
Good
Re: Jaywon: ‘Big Brother Is A Scam, He Selects People He Can Make Money From' by Erolow(f): 9:31am On Jul 02, 2019
Make dem select who dem want o! Shey we are all looking for ways to make more money

register for a free digital marketing training via my signature below
Re: Jaywon: ‘Big Brother Is A Scam, He Selects People He Can Make Money From' by Childishbanjino(m): 9:36am On Jul 02, 2019
landmark86:
Jaywon needs HOT slap I swear
Did he expect BBNaija to bring housemate from Badagryi, Ijora-badia, Mushin, or Apata from Ibadan?

BBNaija show na for real business, u give & I give u. Make hatres go work harder or hug transfomer.

Why then did they call for general "audition". Nobody is saying they shouldn't maximise profit. The scam is making the average Nigerian think he/she has got a shot

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What Is D Scariest Movie U Have Ever Watched? / Alec Baldwin Fatally Shoots Woman With Prop Gun On Movie Set / BBNaija: Brewing Romance Between Diane And Elozonam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.