Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,574 members, 7,955,120 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 05:29 PM

#JusticeForKhole: Release Of A Child Rapist In Abuja Imminent - Tonto Dikeh - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / #JusticeForKhole: Release Of A Child Rapist In Abuja Imminent - Tonto Dikeh (21223 Views)

Serial Child Rapist Chukwudi Opara Finally Arrested - Pictures / Indonesian Child Rapist Begs For Mercy As He Receives 146 Lashes (Photos) / Woman Bites Off Tongue Of Rapist In South Africa (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #JusticeForKhole: Release Of A Child Rapist In Abuja Imminent - Tonto Dikeh by Nobody: 11:26am On Jul 02, 2019
IamSoProlific:
Tonto gained an inch of my respect with the way she didn't involve herself with the coza stuff, as we await justice and truth to prevail.

Never reacted to please the public.

This is where we need protest, that is voicing out for the voiceless, fighting for the powerless.

Not advocating for one pained and bittered ex-olosho, when she dey collect motto,marriage sponsorship and honeymoon abroad, b!tch no cry out for rape oooo

Most Nigerians are so dumb and daft especially the so called "intelligent" and "yeyebrities "
She was still "healing" then according to anti uche jombo
The gifts were part of the healing process

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: #JusticeForKhole: Release Of A Child Rapist In Abuja Imminent - Tonto Dikeh by jaxxy(m): 11:32am On Jul 02, 2019
Raping a child like that shud be given Nothing less than 10 or 15 years and even after release he shud be reporting for counseling and monitoring. And not be in close contact with little children for atleast a year.

Yahoo boys were given 7years and u give this child rapist 3years?
Re: #JusticeForKhole: Release Of A Child Rapist In Abuja Imminent - Tonto Dikeh by tolex29(f): 11:33am On Jul 02, 2019
Stresert Services Limited - Our client, is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:

Job Title: Cleaner

Job Summary
We are looking for a Cleaner to take care of our facilities and carry out cleaning and maintenance duties.
The goal is to keep our building in a clean and orderly condition.

Responsibilities
• Clean, stock and supply designated facility areas (dusting, sweeping, vacuuming, mopping, cleaning ceiling vents, restroom cleaning etc)
• Perform and document routine inspection and maintenance activities
• Carry out heavy cleansing tasks and special projects
• Notify management of occurring deficiencies or needs for repairs
• Make adjustments and minor repairs
• Stock and maintain supply rooms
• Cooperate with the rest of the staff
• Follow all health and safety regulations

Requirement Skills, Knowledge & Experience
• High School Diploma or equivalent preferred
• Knowledge of cleaning and sanitation products, techniques and methods
• Time management and priority skills
• Ability to work without supervision and maintain high level of performance
• Physical stamina and mobility including ability to reach, kneel and bend
• Ability to lift, push and pull required load
• Proven working experience as a cleaner

Remuneration
Salary is N20, 000/m

Application Closing Date
15th July, 2019.

How to Apply
Applicants who meet the requirements listed above should forward CVs to ‘outsourcing@stresert.com’ using the position as subject of the mail.
Re: #JusticeForKhole: Release Of A Child Rapist In Abuja Imminent - Tonto Dikeh by Nobody: 11:41am On Jul 02, 2019
Benekruku:
[s][/s]
Why are you so dumb??
We have not seen dolts like you hyperventilate on this four years old case even in the face of glaring evidence.
Na Pastor and choir master matter una carry for head.
Seems like fatoyinbo is responsible for ur frustration in life
Re: #JusticeForKhole: Release Of A Child Rapist In Abuja Imminent - Tonto Dikeh by Benekruku(m): 11:42am On Jul 02, 2019
[s]
Buckubuck:

Why are you so dumb??
We have not seen dolts like you hyperventilate on this four years old case even in the face of glaring evidence.
Na Pastor and choir master matter una carry for head.
Seems like fatoyinbo is responsible for ur frustration in life
[/s]
Re: #JusticeForKhole: Release Of A Child Rapist In Abuja Imminent - Tonto Dikeh by dapadawee: 12:14pm On Jul 02, 2019
IamSoProlific:
Tonto gained an inch of my respect with the way she didn't involve herself with the coza stuff, as we await justice and truth to prevail.

This is where we need protest, that is voicing out for the voiceless, fighting for the powerless.

Not advocating for one pained and bittered ex-olosho, when she dey collect motto,marriage sponsorship and honeymoon abroad, b!tch no cry out for rape oooo

Most Nigerians are so dumb and daft especially the so called "intelligent" and "yeyebrities "
come no exhaust the little knowledge you have save some for your future. both Tonto dicke and Bob risky attend the same church and the name of their church is ................ thank me for improving your life
Re: #JusticeForKhole: Release Of A Child Rapist In Abuja Imminent - Tonto Dikeh by StevenOba: 12:17pm On Jul 02, 2019
Chanchit:

Motigbo, Mr Oba.
Yeah run along.
Re: #JusticeForKhole: Release Of A Child Rapist In Abuja Imminent - Tonto Dikeh by Nobody: 1:28pm On Jul 02, 2019
IamSoProlific:

thank u
Re: #JusticeForKhole: Release Of A Child Rapist In Abuja Imminent - Tonto Dikeh by NkayStory(f): 2:41pm On Jul 02, 2019
IamSoProlific:

In all your pathetic rants here,where have you voiced out for the voiceless?,or fought for the powerless?...You have an a child rapist about to be unleashed on the soceity and you are talking nonsense.

The only thing you just did was to rail and rant against Busola as you feverishly defended Biodun using Tonto Dikeh as a decoy.

Rapists apologists everywhere
Re: #JusticeForKhole: Release Of A Child Rapist In Abuja Imminent - Tonto Dikeh by NkayStory(f): 2:44pm On Jul 02, 2019
Comedian2019:

We need more objective people like you to make Nigeria great.
#saynotorape
#saynotofalseaccusation

No matter how hard you guys try,rapists will be fished out and crushed..

And that includes you and your kind hidding in this cess-pit called Nairaland.
Re: #JusticeForKhole: Release Of A Child Rapist In Abuja Imminent - Tonto Dikeh by IamSoProlific: 3:47pm On Jul 02, 2019
Aiyk2333:

Don't go there, she's a respected front seat member of the church, she'd definitely say nothing for or against

At least her stance is good enough, unlike that Akah boy that cries more than the bereaved, obviously having something (envy and hatred) against the man before now.

Innocent until proven guilty!!!!
Re: #JusticeForKhole: Release Of A Child Rapist In Abuja Imminent - Tonto Dikeh by IamSoProlific: 3:52pm On Jul 02, 2019
NkayStory:

In all your pathetic rants here,where have you voiced out for the voiceless?,or fought for the powerless?...You have an a child rapist about to be unleashed on the soceity and you are talking nonsense.

The only thing you just did was to rail and rant against Busola as you feverishly defended Biodun using Tonto Dikeh as a decoy.

Rapists apologists everywhere

I wonder when people like you with empty head would learn to drive your point without throwing tantrums and dishing out insults.

Not that you're even good at that too, if I choose to go the way of insults with you, I swear na u go still loose. But I won't get dragged down to your level.

Good luck.

Re: #JusticeForKhole: Release Of A Child Rapist In Abuja Imminent - Tonto Dikeh by Comedian2019: 3:53pm On Jul 02, 2019
NkayStory:

No matter how hard you guys try,rapists will be fished out and crushed..

And that includes you and your kind hidding in this cess-pit called Nairaland.
Joseph in the Bible was not a rapist, but people like you sent him to jail for a crime he never committed. Jungle justice is when you convict someone without listening to his own side of the story.
Don't be blindfolded by emotion, simply because most people are.
I feel pained when I listened to her interview, but as a learned person, I know she must prove the allegations in the law court and the accused will be allowed to defend himself. Until then, the accused is presumed innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.
Be objective in your reasoning. Don't just follow the crowd.
Re: #JusticeForKhole: Release Of A Child Rapist In Abuja Imminent - Tonto Dikeh by IamSoProlific: 3:58pm On Jul 02, 2019
dapadawee:

come no exhaust the little knowledge you have save some for your future. both Tonto dicke and Bob risky attend the same church and the name of their church is ................ thank me for improving your life

But that Akah boy was even a pastor there, so can you now relate

It's all about common sense.
You don't treat factual and delicate issues like this with emotions.

A scorned woman is dangerous and can do anything to destroy. Acrimony comes to mind.

Lastly, had it been Neymar didn't have the chat of the girl that accused her of rape, you and I would judge Neymar too, if not for anything with the fact that he's seen to be proud, rude and arrogant.

Bro let's always use our head. Thanks!
Re: #JusticeForKhole: Release Of A Child Rapist In Abuja Imminent - Tonto Dikeh by IamSoProlific: 3:59pm On Jul 02, 2019
Buckubuck:

She was still "healing" then according to anti uche jombo
The gifts were part of the healing process

Hahaha
Sexual healing comes to mind.
Re: #JusticeForKhole: Release Of A Child Rapist In Abuja Imminent - Tonto Dikeh by Christmasdon(m): 6:22pm On Jul 02, 2019
girls having. been causing problems since Adam. should we run away because of you,? Girls ,women ladys, causing the whole problems Mankind having today. Not wonder God regretted!
Re: #JusticeForKhole: Release Of A Child Rapist In Abuja Imminent - Tonto Dikeh by Greatzeus(m): 6:49pm On Jul 02, 2019
MrCuteking:
Why release such a wicked fellow. Has he changed already?

Raping a kid alone is demonic.
If they release this guy without checking if he's now mentally balanced, then I pray he rapes their own kids.

New arrival

No longer N5000, Now N3,500

Size 45 & 46
Delivery in Lagos is added advantage.
That shoe looks nice. But next time snap the shoe you are selling and not some Google pics or edited picture. Or are you white? Cos I see a white man's hand in that pic. Let's be honest in our dealings,snap the real shoes in your possession,let's see what we are really buying.
My two cents though,peace.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Loses N240m To Xenophobia / Plateau Killings: Another 8 Murdered At Relaxation Spot / Security Officer Kills A Man In Anambra Over N200 Tax (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.